Page 63 of 255 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 6353

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Wouldnt it be great if Misty gave/traded her Luvdisc to Ash?
    i think its a great idea . but i think luvdisc is so girly for ash
    My Future Pokemon Black Team ..

i think its a great idea . but i think luvdisc is so girly for ash
    Yes. And I think Ash prefers other types of pokemon. And there where Ash walks is no place for Luvdisc (no water).
    Bring Misty back! PokeShipping Forever!
    Pokemon White & Pokemon Black

That would be so sweet, but it'd be a lot better if Ash then dedicated his time to catch another one for her, and it'd be so romantic, they'd be sending heart's to eachother, but i do agree, a luvdics....unless there's a new generation ulitimate type, but not a luvdisc for Ash, maybe if he caught a Gyrados then Ash's and Mist's fell in love, then it'd be more likely....
    Misty and Ash.....

Not sure if that's such a good idea. Ash likes Pokemon that can at least battle fiercely. Luvdisc may be tough but it wouldn't suit Ash's standards to be quite honest. Would it be sweet? Yes it would! But romance may not be enough to make Ash appreciate the gift/trade. I can see Misty making Ash happy in other ways that don't necessarily involved giving or trading Pokemon to him. She can always give him another gift

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post

Not sure if that's such a good idea. Ash likes Pokemon that can at least battle fiercely. Luvdisc may be tough but it wouldn't suit Ash's standards to be quite honest. Would it be sweet? Yes it would! But romance may not be enough to make Ash appreciate the gift/trade. I can see Misty making Ash happy in other ways that don't necessarily involved giving or trading Pokemon to him. She can always give him another gift
    I do agreed...

I think...that would be nice...and I know Ash will appreciate having one of that as his own....
    and I know Ash will treasure it...*forever*
    it would be sweet...*definitely*

new topic anyone??...
    What if Ash surprised Misty by giving her a legendary pokemon how would Misty react?
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

What if Ash surprised Misty by giving her a legendary pokemon how would Misty react?
    She will love him more especially if it was a water pokemon <3
    My Future Pokemon Black Team ..

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeaholic View Post
    I was thinking like Dratini or Dragonaire. But, knowing Ash he'd want to keep them for himself.

Also - anyone else have an idea for this weeks Pokeshipping one-shot for us to read? It's up for grabs for anyone who wants it.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

Hey guys, been stalking this thread for awhile and I finally decided to actually post something...

I'm loving the idea of a "bookclub". I'm a huge fan of Pokeshipping fics and always find is hard to come by any that really catch my attention.

Having said that:

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    This, ladies and gentlemen, is how you write AAML. When One Ends by Soljuh and a Gentlemen (WARNING: This fic is rated M for a REASON. Do NOT read if you are 15 or younger, or if you don't like lemons).
    Read all 23 chapters on Friday night, that's right I'm dedicated, I spent my Friday night reading this lol.

I'm looking forward to seeing other fics people post

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeaholic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline View Post
    I was thinking like Dratini or Dragonaire. But, knowing Ash he'd want to keep them for himself.

Also - anyone else have an idea for this weeks Pokeshipping one-shot for us to read? It's up for grabs for anyone who wants it.
    I was thinking along of the lines of Ash giving her a Feebas, I don't think Misty cares too much about the appearance of Water pokemon, look at Tentacruel, Which I believe is one of her favourite pokemon.

I remember Misty talking about her Gyarados, originally being a magikarp when she performed as a Mermaid in One of her sister's underwater Plays.

In other words she's probably open to any and all water pokemon joining the Cerulean Gym.

Which makes me think...

HYPOTHETICALLY speaking, If ash were to die/pass away or disappear and Pikachu wasn't with him.

Do you think Ash would give Pikachu to Misty? (If so under what conditions/situations/scenarios?)

If it did ever happen, I figured Ash's last instruction to Pikachu would be "Please Protect/Look After Misty for me" then he goes off and does something heroic but never returns.

A water pokemon trainer/gym leader with a Pikachu?... well at least Pikachu can learn surf... not sure how though lol
    Last edited by kniteowl; 2nd March 2010 at 1:04 PM.

What if Misty started getting over her feelings for Ash, but Ash then started to realize that he may have feelings for her?

If something like that happens, then odds are, I think it might give Ash the opportunity to actually go to Misty and tell him his true feelings to her. ^_^

Nahhhh. Luvdisc isn't quite much of a Pokemon to battle with. Now it would be adorable to see if Luvdisc used its powers to see if Ash and Misty are truly compatable with each other though. ^_^

I think Mistys jaw would drop if Ash were to give her something like Suicune or Manaphy.

HYPOTHETICALLY speaking, If ash were to die/pass away or disappear and Pikachu wasn't with him. Do you think Ash would give Pikachu to Misty?

I think next to Ash, Misty is the closest friend that Pikachu has. So if something were to happen to Ash, such as death, incident, or something and if Brock and Dawn weren't nearby to help, Misty would pretty much be the first person he'd go to break the bad news to her. And of course, Misty would do her best to take care of Ashs Pikachu. ^^

Anyways, new topic from me.

If you were Ash and were to talk to Misty over the video phone, what would you say to her? ^^

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Here is a slightly Pokeshippy fanart by me--it's Misty staring at Ash in the rain. I hope I will have time to draw a second part for it, with Ash looking at her, bwahaha >

http://mistywishmaker.deviantart.com...rain-155823397

If you were Ash and were to talk to Misty over the video phone, what would you say to her?

"Misty, I--. I kind of miss you."
    [ d e v i a n t a r t ][x a n g a ] [ p o k e s h i p p i n g ]

Quote Originally Posted by Moogleborg View Post

I think Mistys jaw would drop if Ash were to give her something like Suicune or Manaphy.
    Omg, about Suicune, we know Ash has had some sort of freaky connection with Suicune since Johto began, I could totally see him getting Suicune and giving it to Misty since she's as pure as fresh water. That would be really awesome, I'd prefer Suicune over Manaphy and Phione since those seem to relate more to May than anyone else, but Suicune looks like it might meet up with Ash again one day. I just hope that when it does, Misty will appear too :3

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Omg, about Suicune, we know Ash has had some sort of freaky connection with Suicune since Johto began, I could totally see him getting Suicune and giving it to Misty since she's as pure as fresh water. That would be really awesome, I'd prefer Suicune over Manaphy and Phione since those seem to relate more to May than anyone else, but Suicune looks like it might meet up with Ash again one day. I just hope that when it does, Misty will appear too :3
    That's a really good idea...
    and Yes...I do like Manaphy as gift for Misty...
    I totally agreed with you...
    I hope that will happened someday...and exactly the day Misty will arriving and meeting him...and Same as Ash waiting for her returning...
    I hope it will really happened...
    ^_^

I was thinking along the lines of an April-Spring orientated fic :P i really have no idea which you would find relevant. I can find one if you'd like <3

Spoiler:- fanart!!:
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by XxM!styxX View Post
    I was thinking along the lines of an April-Spring orientated fic :P i really have no idea which you would find relevant. I can find one if you'd like <3
    Sure, go ahead. It's your call. Cute fan art, by the way. It's completely Ash not to get things.

@XxM!styxX

seen it before but lol...

Did Ash just copy Brock and did a Bi-Shounen on Misty?

OR was it an accident... well he is wearing his Kanto/Jhoto clothes so it's probably an accident since he hasn't seen Brock do his Bi-shounen yet.
    Last edited by kniteowl; 5th March 2010 at 11:38 AM.

Besides Misty waiting for Ash at Pallet before he sets off on another journey, what possible circumstances can you think of for the next Misty cameo?

I was thinking it would be cool if Ash went to Cerulean City to visit Misty before he goes off to another region. I think Misty would be really surprised about that. It'd be cute

What if Misty started getting over her feelings for Ash, but Ash then started to realize that he may have feelings for her?

This reminds me of a story I made up how Misty move on to dating another guy (team aqua member) but Ash is mad towards him and Misty thinks
    he's jealous and doesn't believe Ash when he warn her about him.

I also could see this happen when Ash grows up. Misty accept Ash's denseness and moves on then Ash starts acting like Romeo did around Juilet in Love at First Flight. And with the help of others come to realize he's in love with Misty. It be like miracle for Misty and they can live happy ever after. the end.

I disagree with this too. I like Misty owning the luvdisc. It can bring her luck love.^_~

A Dragonair would be her dream gift. She'll love that for sure.

HYPOTHETICALLY speaking, If ash were to die/pass away or disappear and Pikachu wasn't with him. Do you think Ash would give Pikachu to Misty?

Pikachu loves "Ka Chu Pi" (aka Kasumi) so yeah I think Misty should get Pikachu.

If you were Ash and were to talk to Misty over the video phone, what would you say to her? ^^

Ash: "Misty... I know I'm a dense, clueless loser but please date me!"

Misty:O_O WTF

Besides Misty waiting for Ash at Pallet before he sets off on another journey, what possible circumstances can you think of for the next Misty cameo?

If Ash does win this league and gets to battle the Elite 4. I can see the throw him a victory party somewhere for winning the league. Misty sure to be invited. But who knows sinnoh is getting very unpredictable.

Just to let some know I'm working on the next PS News and Updates for Youtube, the future is coming fast and I can't we to see what it has in store.
    Last edited by Melody93; 8th March 2010 at 3:16 AM.

Ash: uhm...Misty...I really like to say this...
    Misty: Sure I know it...
    .....I love you too Ash...
    Ash: *blushes* oh Misty please comeback!!...

I really like Misty have Ash's pikachu...
    Misty should have it...
    ^_^

It's a definite possibility. I think it's either her or Delia. Pikachu is very close to Misty, there are times where he chose her over Ash... of course, some were for comedic purposes, but it's still pretty valid.

Personally, I think Pikachu's a Pokeshipper

Sweet! I didn't think this many people would answer my question because no one answered my previous one.

New Question

What Event/Circumstance/Scenario would you like to see Ash shed tears for Misty?

And I it doesn't necessarily have to something Sad or Obvious like Misty Dying or Ash being frustrated because he could protect her etc... I was thinking along the lines of something a little more SUBTLE.

Like on his journey and he sees/hears/recognizes something that strongly reminds Ash about Misty and how much he misses her... then the tears come and he doesn't know why...

And when I mean cry, I don't mean the usual crying because I'm hurt...(either physically or emotionally) I mean the kind of tears that come which can't be explained type...

Ash might be thinking : why do they keep coming even though I'm not hurt?

BUT HE REALLY MISSES HER...(makes me wonder if he's so dense even he doesn't realize his own feelings for her) Dawn might be confused as to why Event "A" (just an example) would make Ash cry, Brock on the other hand might be more like... hmmm "Suspicious" :P lol

Anyone here who's seen "Clannad: After Story" Okazaki suddenly remembers all of the happy moments with his dead wife, years after she died and is confused to why he's crying... yeah I'd like to see something like that... YEAH LONG SHOT... lol

What Event/Circumstance/Scenario would you like to see Ash shed tears for Misty?

I think that the moment that Ash would shed tears for Misty is if he were to tell Misty how much he missed her. Probably the next time that Ash and Misty have a small moment of quality time together, they could give each other a heartfelt, tender and passionate hug to each other. And pretty much, both of their eyes would be filled with tears of happiness. ^_^

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

If possible I would like to see Ash shed his tears for Misty..
    it's a sign for the fact that he really misses Misty...
    I like to see a ''confession'' betwen them and seeing them in a ''place where they can be alone'' or making some time to talk for each other..
    Tears break their sorrow and filled with joyful laughs is what I imagine...
    ^_^

*banner*
    http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/q...kissbanner.jpg

^-~

I have to agree wtih Moogleborg and Ashist Wilketch it'd be a scene and from earlier topics, Ash is probably on the phone, and he tells Misty that he misses her, and then suddenly breaks out in tears, it'd be really nice

,,,and lately i got a best frend hooked on PS and it's really nice! But we were sending eachother PS videos for hours last night, and it just makes me miss Misty! I miss the good 'ol days too....but if you compare the original episodes to know you can tell that Ash is older, but so is Misty...they'd be a perfect couple now!!! There'd be much more interesting hints!
    Last edited by pokelover1235; 14th March 2010 at 7:01 PM.
    Misty and Ash.....

Ash has only shed tears over Humans and/or Pokemon leaving him (example: Misty/Brock in GCYL, Charizard and Butterfree). If Misty died, then he'd cry for sure. Other than that he might get sad but not necessarily cry.

I'm trying not to make him too OOC here

Page 63 of 255 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast