Page 64 of 254 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

What Event/Circumstance/Scenario would you like to see Ash shed tears for Misty?

Hmm, Ash strikes me as the jealous type. If he were to find out that Misty went off on her own journey with another guy and that she didn't even call Ash to even say goodbye, I think he'd be upset enough to cry. Not weep and sob for days, just shed a tear or two while he tries to come to terms with how he feels after such a turn of events. It's always Ash who goes on journeys, but how would he like it if Misty was gone, having all the fun with someone else?

Here's a good ole one-shot from an awesome AAML writer Bittersweet Romanticide. It's called Forgetting Candy Necklaces, read and tell us what you think. We really need to get this book club going again, even though everyone's been busy as of late. See ya.

" r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline View Post
    Here's a good ole one-shot from an awesome AAML writer Bittersweet Romanticide. It's called Forgetting Candy Necklaces, read and tell us what you think. We really need to get this book club going again, even though everyone's been busy as of late. See ya.

it's a nice fanfic.
    I like some ''sweet momments'' about them.
    still the facfic makes a good story.,
    *I kinda don't understand the last part* though...it makes an interesting story,I like some part there,too..
    ^_^
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Nice... the ending could've been better, I wasn't expecting a kiss... but maybe if the author better explained what the candy neckless meant.

As for Pokemon Fanfics... I haven't really reed any in YEARS... I've actually have gotten back into pokemon, Had a pokemon marathon with my younger little brothers recently in the summer (in the southern hemisphere, so more like Christmas holidays) Watched from Kanto to Battle Froniter... very nostalgic... although from Hoenn onwards was anew experience for me because I haven't seen that part of pokemon.

The fics I've recently reed are "Ash And Misty's Love by Llyxius (note I haven't actually reed many Poke Fanfics) It's one of my favourites

This is my Second time reading it, it took me a while to realize I've reed it before, I just can't remember when or where, the Author did an awesome Job keeping Ash and Misty in Character and I'd understood the references better because I have a wider knowledge of songs now then I Had before and the flirting between Ash and Misty was perfect, so believable I could see most of it happen in the anime.

When One Ends" by Souljah and a Gentleman a couple or a few pages back.

I personally prefer the story be set in the current or near future timeline, but the story was good enough for me to ignore that preference. I just like Ash being ignorant or in denial of his feelings for Misty.

Hmm since we all know Ash is more or less Dense and blind to all things romantic, is there are story where Ash is just acting dense, he's not totally oblivious to romance or the opposite sex, he may notice the direction the situation maybe heading and decides to ignore it, not wanting to get involved into that kind of drama, he does it so well it becomes and art. But once he matures and wants to get involved, he doesn't know where to start or what to do but just acts dense like he normally does because that's what he feels comfitable doing, almost like a defence mechanism.

Almost sounds like a summary to a story lol.

Maybe I should ask an off topic question.

In your opinion, do you whole Heartedly believe Ash is 100% dense/ignorant/oblivious when it comes to romance, relationships (the romantic kind) and the opposite sex?

If not why?

I'm not looking for the answer, like

Ash is too preoccupied with Pokemon training to be worried about that stuff

OR

Ash is too young to be interested... etc

I'm probably looking for more of the things we don't see... maybe I'm asking for too much or looking at this hard... too much speculating? lol

The show is aimed at kids after all... not really interested in romance and more interested in who's stronger then who and who'll win lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    Nice... the ending could've been better, I wasn't expecting a kiss... but maybe if the author better explained what the candy neckless meant.

I personally prefer the story be set in the current or near future timeline, but the story was good enough for me to ignore that preference. I just like Ash being ignorant or in denial of his feelings for Misty.

Hmm since we all know Ash is more or less Dense and blind to all things romantic, is there are story where Ash is just acting dense, he's not totally oblivious to romance or the opposite sex, he may notice the direction the situation maybe heading and decides to ignore it, not wanting to get involved into that kind of drama, he does it so well it becomes and art. But once he matures and wants to get involved, he doesn't know where to start or what to do but just acts dense like he normally does because that's what he feels comfitable doing, almost like a defence mechanism.

Almost sounds like a summary to a story lol.
    YEAH...Ash seems to be ''senseless'' about ''feelings''..[in the fanfic]
    though...the story is awesome..*giggles*
    and yeah..I was trying to read it again..*thinks*[I wanted where the title came from]..and I love the story goes on well too,..

In your opinion, do you whole Heartedly believe Ash is 100% dense/ignorant/oblivious when it comes to romance, relationships (the romantic kind) and the opposite sex?

If not why?

I'm not looking for the answer, like

Ash is too preoccupied with Pokemon training to be worried about that stuff

OR

Ash is too young to be interested... etc

I'm probably looking for more of the things we don't see... maybe I'm asking for too much or looking at this hard... too much speculating? lol

The show is aimed at kids after all... not really interested in romance and more interested in who's stronger then who and who'll win lol
    I agreed...
    ASH may be too young to be interested in some topics like that..[especially in romances,and ''LOVE'']
    we can see that He's moreinterested inpokemon trainings and battles..

topic guys..
    Would you compare AAML to Romeo and Juliet?
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 22nd March 2010 at 2:48 AM.

I never reed Remeo and Juiet so I rewalyy can't compare them but if I did from my VERY limited knowledge, I don't see any resemblence.

You know what I found very funny on this thread?

CAPTION CONTEST

it got me thinking,
    between Ash and Misty who would win in a staring contest?

makes me wonder if they'll get shy and blush and both end up losing?

between Ash and Misty who would win in a staring contest?

I don't know,i'm not quite sure...
    they may Blush for a long time of starring at each other..
    *smiles*

If not why?

While not completely oblivious to the opposite sex, in exception to a small part from Misty and maybe also Angie (who I think he sees more of a rival), he pretty much is oblivious.

Sadly, like most Shonen heroes, Ash, until hes allowed to grow up, is pretty much a bit dense in the romantic department, but at least his inexperience is a clear reason why Ash is like that. ^^

Nope. If you read the play at the end, you'll know why. ^^ I don't ever picture Ash and Misty going out like that.

CAPTION CONTEST

Ash: (Thinking) I'm gonna win this! Shes about to break....free buffet thanks to Misty, here I come!

Misty: (Thinking) Ash, i'll win this and you'll take me out on that buffet for sure! But dang it....I just feel like grabbing him and kissing him right now!

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

CAPTION CONTEST

it got me thinking,
    MIsty:*thinks* Will you even stop starring at me?[though,your going to make me laugh and blush the way you look at me]

Ash: *Thinks* Misty is so beautiful even having that position,can't wait to prove her that I will win at starring contest,..

CAPTION CONTEST

Ash: What Are you hiding?

Misty: None of your business

Ash (thinking): She's definitely hiding something...

Misty (thinking): **** He's on to me :S.
    Last edited by kniteowl; 24th March 2010 at 8:26 AM.

i feel so stupid. i have never found anything new to post or anything constructive to say that hasnt been said before. well, i know this this is a completely irrevelent post, but i will be following this thread like i have for the past 2/3 years. so sorry all.

CAPTION CONTEST

*Wild Misty Appeared* (Plays Wild Pokemon music in background)

Misty uses "Leer"

Ash's Defence Fell...

Ash uses "Glare"

Misty is now Paralysed

Misty: (Sweat drop) It was super effective (lol I just wanted to say that)

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    i feel so stupid. i have never found anything new to post or anything constructive to say that hasnt been said before. well, i know this this is a completely irrevelent post, but i will be following this thread like i have for the past 2/3 years. so sorry all.
    oh..don't worry...that ok..(i guess)...

anyway..I just wanted to add some of this..*hope you like it*
    http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t...nt=9313662.jpg

I guess..not so much.
    They maybe loving each other but I've they're not so much related to ''Romeo and Juliet''..
    Both couples are different and have different interactions, so I can't see any comparsion or even similarities between them...

i just went on melodystarlight's youtube channel and viewed her latest video which included some pretty interesting information. That video was released in january, so im pretty sure some of you might have had translated that page she was talking about and come to some conclusions.

I have no idea how to translate the page she linked to, so could somebody tell me what she was going on about?

http://www.youtube.com/user/MelodyStarlight

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    oh..don't worry...that ok..(i guess)...

anyway..I just wanted to add some of this..*hope you like it*
    http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t...nt=9313662.jpg
    I have seen it somewhere. Maybe in BMGf. It's cool.

No. I find this as two different couple. Both have different interactions and story.
    Bring Misty back! PokeShipping Forever!
    Pokemon White & Pokemon Black

Ok, I've got a question?

What is your favourite aamrn that does not involve pokemon?

Mine is Romance 101 and 102
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=260529
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ht=romance+102
    And if it is possible, could you link to it?

Caption Contest 2

Why does Misty want to kill ash?

Ah... clueless Ash... if only you knew...

OR you can think of your own story/scenario.

I don't know if this question has been asked but there are simialr questions on this thread.

What song/s would you like to see Ash Sing to Misty?

Similar questions but not the same earlier in the thread,
    -Songs that Misty and Ash should sing in a Duet.
    -Songs that represent they're relationship as a couple.

I'm not asking those two question, a song that you would like to see Ash sing to Misty, since Ash isn't really the romantic type, I can see him singing something more subtle.

Octopus's Garden by the Beatles? More like "Octillery's Garden"

Lyrics

"I'd like to be
    under the sea
    In an Octillery's Garden
    *Pause*
    With you..."

lol too much playing Beatles Rock Band for me...

*nods*I agreed..
    Yeah.I've seen some simililar topic with this...
    and this question is really familiar to me..

A song of ''A little to Not Over you''(by David Archueleta)..
    aND i REALLY like ''Vanilla Twilight'' for Ash to sing to Misty,the last part...

..''Oh Darling I wish you were here''...

..The last part makes it so amazing to describe Ash's feeling toward Misty..(or vice versa)..

*yay!!caption contest..*

@Semidos

yes..I've seen it in BMGF,just wanted to share it from other..
    ^-~
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 28th March 2010 at 9:29 AM.

Caption Contest 2

Ash: Misty, I need some help with this game!
    Misty: Ash, its not that hard to throw an Hadoken in Street Fighter!
    Ash: Well, don't try to wrestle the controls away from me!
    Misty: I'll suplex you like Zangief if you don't get it right this time! And i'll show you how to do a Shoryuken too!
    Ash: Okay! ^^

Heres a song which i'd love to see Ash sing to Misty. ^_^ It is named 'This Love Never Ends' and it is from the tokusatsu show 'Kamen Rider Kiva'. ^^ It is sung by Kouhei Takeda, AKA Otoya Kurenai (his character in the series)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp580jyjRJo

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

What song/s would you like to see Ash sing to Misty

Well truthfully "What Hurts the Most" is something I'd like Ash sing to Misty, thinking of her sorda like he did in "Jirachi Wishmaker Movie" (title?);
    but vice versa I'd like to see Misty sing "He Drives Me Crazy" or "Slipped Away", the same as earlier, Misty thinking of Ash

Do you think there will be future hints soon? OR will we have to wait more than one League to see good ol' Misty again?
    Misty and Ash.....

If not why?

No, he isn't. The short answer is this classic episode: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP009.

I'm doing a fanfic now (look at sig) and I want to do my second chapter. It's not a pokeshipper fic but it does have Ash, Misty, Brock, Dawn, and Max in. So.. I might as well suggest this as a question (because it would kinda help :s)....

Could you do a quick summary of Ash and Misty's relationship/chemistry?

<(^_^)> ~Glitch 808

Do you think there will be future hints soon? OR will we have to wait more than one League to see good ol' Misty again?

No, rather not. I really hope to see something in Sinnoh League, which begins in Juli, or after that. So, we have to wait a little more, I think. But when she finally show up, there must be hint.
    Bring Misty back! PokeShipping Forever!
    Pokemon White & Pokemon Black

I was hoping mIsty will show up, and in that way,Hints are possibly shown,..
    I was hoping Misty will return or will appear on Sinnoh,or join again on Ash's Adventures,
    But for sure,If MIsty returns.there will be hints,(I hope so)

It's been 1 week and not many people have done the caption contest ... well I guess that picture is kinda hard to do one... even I can't thin of one.... ah well onto the next one.

Caption Contest 3

How would like Ash to react to This?

OR

How do you expect Ash to act in this situation?

Of course they'll be hints...

Personally though I miss Misty & Ash's Bickering, their bickering was so funny, I wish they had a reason to bicker in the future or at least some indirect flirting, in term to role playing.
    Last edited by kniteowl; 4th April 2010 at 10:37 AM.

[QUOTE=kniteowl;11203909]It's been 1 week and not many people have done the caption contest ... well I guess that picture is kinda hard to do one... even I can't thin of one.... ah well onto the next one.

Caption Contest 3

QUOTE]

Ash: Hey MIsty,want to...uhm....a hug??...to calm you down??...
    Misty: *chills*...uhm...M-m-m-aybe later A-a-a-s-s-h-h..

*suddenly Ash was going to hug*

Page 64 of 254 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast