Page 65 of 255 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 6353

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post

Caption Contest 3

Ash: Misty! Mistyyyyy! Come on! I'll buy you some ice cream if you stop giving me that Jigglypuff look!

Misty: You know I don't like carrots Ash! I'm telling you this is how I look like if I eat carrots!

Ash: Ok! Ok!

Could you do a quick summary of Ash and Misty's relationship/chemistry?

Heres a quote from Bruce Lee:

“Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.”

Do you think there will be future hints soon? OR will we have to wait more than one League to see good ol' Misty again?

I think that with Ash nearing the Sinnoh Conference and a 5th Generation on the horizion, I think we should be expecting some hints between Ash and Misty very soon. ^__^

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

''Their Love LAST FOREVER''

''tWo lives,Two hearts joined together,united forever in love''

All I can say that these quotations makes the best out of them,They maybe apart but I think their memories will stay forever as they experience how they love each other and it will always there in their hearts forever..Being apart is not a hindrance when it comes to love,and Ash and Misty Relates it...(no one else)..
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Do you think there will be future hints soon? OR will we have to wait more than one League to see good ol' Misty again?

Yes, I do, with the new Pokemon Generation around the corner usually means things start to change, shift around (main cast, clothes and so on) and that could include a possible appearance of Misty and more Pokeshipping goodness. I'd be cool to get an arc, and be around for 3-4 episodes.

"What's that old saying: 'You always hurt the one you love.'" - Danny, Navel Maneuvers
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline View Post
    I'd be cool to get an arc, and be around for 3-4 episodes.
    An arc... is the smallest thing what I expect after 5 years without anything. It would be cool if she is in entire season.
    Last edited by Semidos; 8th April 2010 at 9:03 PM. Reason: mistake in words
    Bring Misty back! PokeShipping Forever!
    Pokemon White & Pokemon Black

Quote Originally Posted by Semidos View Post
    An arc... is the smallest thing what I expect after 5 years without anything. It would be cool if she is in all season.
    Yes,I hope so,I wish Misty is in all season of every episode or will return in a Sinnoh adventure with Ash.I was hoping she would return and join in together with Ash.
    I been really making wishes for her return,I totally wish she really return,..

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Yes,I hope so,I wish Misty is in all season of every episode or will return in a Sinnoh adventure with Ash.I was hoping she would return and join in together with Ash.
    I been really making wishes for her return,I totally wish she really return,..
    Yes, yes, I want too. Pokeshipping must go on. And I completly love your banner. It perfectly tells about my feelings of Pokeshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Semidos View Post
    Yes, yes, I want too. Pokeshipping must go on. And I completly love your banner. It perfectly tells about my feelings of Pokeshipping.
    oh,thanks.Pokeshipping must really go on.And I am planning in making Pokeshipping fanart to share on this thread, and I was going to do that,anyway POkeshipping must'nt stop,as long as Ash is there for Misty,and Misty really needs for a come back.It's the reason why I stop watching pokemon[lately] for no sign of Misty in an episode.I hope the writer would make Misty back on the original trio again.

don't loose faith..no stopping...keep on believing...

Pokeshipping...

Misty returning permanently is almost too much to ask.. maybe a re-occuring character like Gary, is the best I can"realistically hope for.

OR bring back more Pokemon Chronicles with Misty in them.

I can only see Misty becoming a re-occuring character if she becomes an Elite 4 member or has to do some travelling for whatever reason just happens to met up with Ash... you know a thing call fate/destiny? lol.

yes,re-occuring is a great Idea,but it's best if MIsty join the group for even more just a ''re-occuring''.But I still it's best if Misty does show just like what happens in AG series.
    I like your Idea.
    *smiles*

I do like the idea if not having Misty as the main character, to have pokemon chronical episodes with her, which were interesting, but I'm definetly having seperation anxiety of Ash and Misty!!! (if understood) plus, i wish sinnoh would just rap it up, and move on!!!
    Misty and Ash.....

We all want Misty to return as a permanent cast member but who here can seriously believe she will definitely return as a permanent member with out a doubt?

How I See it, I'll more likely win the powerball lottery then see Misty return to Pokemon as a permanent Cast member...not to say it'll never happen, it's just VERY VERY unlikely.

This gives me a question to ask... although it's probably already been asked before?

If misty were to hypothetically return to being a permanent cast member,

how would you LIKE her to return?

OR

how do you EXPECT her to return?

These two are different questions... btw

I'd like Misty to be kind of hinting she might return but I don't want her to give it away like she'd follow Ash anywhere, I want her to make Ash "beg?" (that might be going to far) basically I want her to make Ash work for or do something that would persuade her to come along with him.

I wouldn't mind if it becomes a waiting/mind game between these two... with Pikachu and Brock in the background, "when are those two gonna stop playing these games and grow up?"

Quote Originally Posted by pokelover1235 View Post
    I do like the idea if not having Misty as the main character, to have pokemon chronical episodes with her, which were interesting, but I'm definetly having seperation anxiety of Ash and Misty!!! (if understood) plus, i wish sinnoh would just rap it up, and move on!!!
    I now agreed,even though the fact that MIsty will not be the Main character,I hope Misty will appear on more episodes including her,*which is makes me more intereted in some of the Sinnoh episodes..in my opinion only*

an new topic anyone??...
    What is your favorite physical contact and momments from Pokeshipping??

Hey guys I don't mean to think negative but some are saying Misty won't get more than a half of an episode of a return in pallet. I know that isn't fair but it could happen.

I've been very depressed about that, it's funny cause I been going through depression over PS since 2001, I remember when I first came here in 2005, discovering other Pokeshippers have been going through depression about PS too. Than Cybercubed basicly said we should get a life and not worried two cartoon characters love life, I told him off saying I would die for AAML than got really immature. Some Pokeshippers scolded me and say shipping only for fun and shouldn't be taken seriously.

When Misty return in 2005 I was happy, but when I found out she wasn't coming back as a main character I got very mentally ill, reading about suicide. Then I went on vacation and came back happy to see Misty winking at Ash. Now I don't see her return as a main character and I'm OK with that, but it so hard for me to believe the idea of pokeshipping or even Misty's crush on Ash may never mention again on the show, and if Misty return is that short I don't think I can take it, Pokemon has hurt be so many times I can't take any more. It's good to know ya'll will share my pain, the closer to the in end of DP the more I won't be able to focus and sometimes I can sleep. My heart rate rises and I'm angered easily, I feel like I'm on some bipolar drug. I believe in PS and than I don't. So I need all the support I can't get.

On a positive note the animation movie Ponyo give me hope. At the end the 5 year old kids kissed on the lips, I think Japaneses are opening up to the idea of romance at any age, even young.

It was edited out in the dubbed but Misty's slap when she first meet him. It was on Ash's left cheek, same cheek he was kissed twice in the movie, hopefully there's more PS contact in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody93 View Post
    I've been very depressed about that, it's funny cause I been going through depression over PS since 2001, I remember when I first came here in 2005, discovering other Pokeshippers have been going through depression about PS too. Than Cybercubed basicly said we should get a life and not worried two cartoon characters love life, I told him off saying I would die for AAML than got really immature. Some Pokeshippers scolded me and say shipping only for fun and shouldn't be taken seriously.

When Misty return in 2005 I was happy, but when I found out she wasn't coming back as a main character I got very mentally ill, reading about suicide. Then I went on vacation and came back happy to see Misty winking at Ash. Now I don't see her return as a main character and I'm OK with that, but it so hard for me to believe the idea of pokeshipping or even Misty's crush on Ash may never mention again on the show.
    Just like me, but with one difference, I still do see her chance to return. I was depressed when I came here, now it's ok, bacause I understood that I always have belief and hope. I believe that writers will finally understand how big potential Misty have. And that show isn't just a promoting tool for games. I also believe that they still remember about pokeshipping and her next appearance/possibly return will bring some new hints. That's all what I can do now.

Belief and hope are only things which keep my pokemon-life without depression.
    Last edited by Semidos; 11th April 2010 at 10:38 PM.

Hey guys I don't mean to think negative but some are saying Misty won't get more than a half of an episode of a return in pallet. I know that isn't fair but it could happen.

When Misty return in 2005 I was happy, but when I found out she wasn't coming back as a main character I got very mentally ill, reading about suicide. Then I went on vacation and came back happy to see Misty winking at Ash. Now I don't see her return as a main character and I'm OK with that, but it so hard for me to believe the idea of pokeshipping or even Misty's crush on Ash may never mention again on the show, and if Misty return is that short I don't think I can take it, Pokemon has hurt be so many times I can't take any more. It's good to know ya'll will share my pain, the closer to the in end of DP the more I won't be able to focus and sometimes I can sleep. My heart rate rises and I'm angered easily, I feel like I'm on some bipolar drug. I believe in PS and than I don't. So I need all the support I can't get.

Don't worry melody. i'll give you all the support i can. don't think negative; that's my job lol. don't listen to CyberCubed; he enjoys watching us suffer apparently. i still believe Misty has potential, and you should too. they keep bringing Brock back; maybe they'll switch it up one day and misty will come back, even if only for a short while. i have to work today, but feel free to leave me a message here or on youtube.

now on to the topic:

my favorite is from the tower of terror where Ash picks misty up into the air. its signifcant cause ash is being playful with misty instead of vice-versa. also, misty thinks she heard Ash and thought something happened to him. in short, this episode shows hints from both Ash AND Misty, which isn't too common.
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

I'm here to help too Melody. ^_^ (Hugs) And don't worry: no matter what anyone says, Misty will return! And while some people may think that her return will be temporary, to me, I think Misty is long overdue to for a more permanent stay. ^_^

Like Chaos Emperor, i'm with him on the Tower of Terror. ^_^ Theres also the times they sleep on each other due to Jigglypuffs song, as well as whenever they clap each others hands together during the Whirl Island Cup Tournament. ^_^ Also, there also the times when Misty went behind Ashs back in fright, like when she and Ash encountered Caterpie, or when they battled Gastly in the Maidens Peak episode. ^_^

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

On a positive note the animation movie Ponyo give me hope. At the end the 5 year old kids kissed on the lips, I think Japaneses are opening up to the idea of romance at any age, even young.

It was edited out in the dubbed but Misty's slap when she first meet him. It was on Ash's left cheek, same cheek he was kissed twice in the movie, hopefully there's more PS contact in the future.
    oh,*comforts melody*
    It is unfair,but as long as supporter and believers are still moving toward for Ash and Misty's love,it's one way to keep me calm,and Melody,I usually feel the same about it,I can't live without Pokeshipping!!!..

but even though,Misty will never let's say,never re-appear,I guess no one can stop us Pokeshippers become a POkeshipping fan,and that's for sure..

Hi everyone,even though im not really a shipper i sawed some discussion about Mistys return in this topic and since this subject caught my interest i would like to say some things.Hope noone minds.

When it comes to pokeshipping,there were indeeed hints coming from Mistys side showing romantic affection toward Ash during older series and even after departure so whether someone is a shipper or not these things cant be denied.

Thats true,times are hard Misty wise in these days but you know what they say "after every bad weather,sun always comes".
    What im trying to say is how hope for Mistys return shouldnt be lost,because while future doesnt look so bright now,that doesnt mean how things cant change for better.

Its sad to see how someone so popular and great like Misty,is being reduced in these days to very rare cameos after every 5 years or more but im sure how all this waiting could mean that writers are planning something to do with her.

Chances for Mistys return to cast are sadly very small,but even this has posibillity of becoming reality.Writers are afterall only humans and they could change their mind bringing her back like they did with Brock.There have been cases in other shows when character after years of absence was brought back with writing staff incorporating him in current storyline.
    Even in pokemon these things can be find,like it was case with Gary who after whole Hoenn and almost whole Battle Frontier was brought back in Sinnoh,or even better example would be Jessibelle which was brought after more than 11 years which says something.Writers never forgett about characters they wrote or are writing and they care for all of them..

People who think how Misty is being forgotten and actually believe how she will be written of completely at best getting "half of episode"are nothing but being delusional.
    Many people worldwide wants her back,her return could offer alot(she never received closure and there are many things left to do with her like expanding more on her goal of becoming water master) and people can be sure how writers will never forgett about "Tomboyish Mermaid"they introduced in this show,who along with original trio made this show popular in first place.
    That lure in DP,brief cameo in High Touch opening and even recent HGSS remakes in game department shows how Misty/Kasumi is anything but forgotten.

Nothing is "set in stone",and while im well aware how this sounds in a way corny im sure Mistys time to shine will come when she finally returns.Where and when she will return noone knows but i got a feeling how all this waiting will be worth it when it finally happens.
    Even if she doesnt return to cast ever again,at very least she will get more than "one episode" thats for sure.Although it would be great having original trio being reunited once more before the very end of pokemon series.

p.s.Apologies for this intrusion,i just wanted to say a word or two about whole subject.

well,indeed,I understand you,BUt I like the way..you said and your opinions,
    There are really times,Misty is really forgotten by anyone and as DP continues without no sign of Misty.
    and I also like how Misty came to Ash's life and how the real and original TRIO came to be.
    I still like how Pokeshipping came and happened by the way.But it's not really a hindrance when Misty never return,it's how the Pokeshipping will be always a Shipping that will be kept forever,*it's a memorable one*

I still like your Idea..^

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon fan 132 View Post
    Hi everyone,even though im not really a shipper i sawed some discussion about Mistys return in this topic and since this subject caught my interest i would like to say some things.
    Since Misty Club Thread has been closed I think we can talk here about Misty more. Anyway good to see you again pokemon fan 132.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon fan 132 View Post
    Thats true,times are hard Misty wise in these days but you know what they say "after every bad weather,sun always comes".
    What im trying to say is how hope for Mistys return shouldnt be lost,because while future doesnt look so bright now,that doesnt mean how things cant change for better.

Its sad to see how someone so popular and great like Misty,is being reduced in these days to very rare cameos after every 5 years or more but im sure how all this waiting could mean that writers are planning something to do with her.

Chances for Mistys return to cast are sadly very small,but even this has posibillity of becoming reality.Writers are afterall only humans and they could change their mind bringing her back like they did with Brock.There have been cases in other shows when character after years of absence was brought back with writing staff incorporating him in current storyline.
    Even in pokemon these things can be find,like it was case with Gary who after whole Hoenn and almost whole Battle Frontier was brought back in Sinnoh,or even better example would be Jessibelle which was brought after more than 11 years which says something.Writers never forgett about characters they wrote or are writing and they care for all of them..

People who think how Misty is being forgotten and actually believe how she will be written of completely at best getting "half of episode"are nothing but being delusional.
    Many people worldwide wants her back,her return could offer alot(she never received closure and there are many things left to do with her like expanding more on her goal of becoming water master) and people can be sure how writers will never forgett about "Tomboyish Mermaid"they introduced in this show,who along with original trio made this show popular in first place.
    That lure in DP,brief cameo in High Touch opening and even recent HGSS remakes in game department shows how Misty/Kasumi is anything but forgotten.

Nothing is "set in stone",and while im well aware how this sounds in a way corny im sure Mistys time to shine will come when she finally returns.Where and when she will return noone knows but i got a feeling how all this waiting will be worth it when it finally happens.
    Even if she doesnt return to cast ever again,at very least she will get more than "one episode" thats for sure.Although it would be great having original trio being reunited once more before the very end of pokemon series.
    You always say best what I feel. You can read in my mind I agree with everything what you said. I can't describe this better.

By the way, on Bulbapedia I read somewhere that Kasumi's voice actor made a hint on her blog that she was returning to Pokemon - probably not for a full series, but apparently she did hint that.

At the end of the day, Misty was in over 270 episodes, 5 movies, Pokemon Cronicles/specials and appeared in each generation of the games - they can't just forget about her!

(Please don't welcome me to the thread, i've already been welcomed here about 3 times! XD)

Woo! I missed this old place!

Anyways...

how would you LIKE her to return?

OR

how do you EXPECT her to return?
    I don't want Misty to appear when Ash returns to Pallet Town on his visit. Instead, I want her to seem missing until he reaches his new Region or the Johto Battle Frontier. Then, Misty should appear competing or something, and then "tags along" with Ash and the group after some unforeseen accident she'll use for an excuse.

I expect her to appear when Ash returns to Pallet either in his home like in the Hoenn Region or in Cerulean doing some sort of errand for the Gym.

Theres no doubt that she will show up but the length of time is always a trivial matter that keeps everyone hoping. But Like Pokemon fan 132 said, "Nothing is set in stone". Even a small chance is worth something, right?

Sig made by me! :3

Right,''a small matter can be a BIG one''...
    totally agreed...Besides,I also want to expect MIsty to return,not just on Pallet town,but join in as the original trio and Join Ash for a cause,..
    It means everything or every single thing the way Misty would return and I've been expecting it the whole time,
    I really think it would be a great Idea if Ash would visit Cerulean City for a visit for Misty,and in that way they could have talk for some times,..I really hope it,..
    we don't have to loose hope right??...

^Like really your sig. too...^_^BTW

I can't believe nobody mentioned 'Get Along Little Pokemon'! Remember, Ash, Misty and Tracey were caught in a storm and Ash carried Misty to shelter by the waist? He even kept his hands around her when they were out of the rain! One of the goodies.

---

On the whole 'Misty's Returning' subject... something that really helps me with 'Pokeshipping Blues' is reading really good PS fanfiction. Seriously, guys, we have better writers in our fandom than the actual writers on the show! And in my opinion, we have a better writing base than all of Advanced/Pearl/Contest and Ikarishipping. It's not bashing, I'm just commenting on what I've read from experience. People are still passionate about Ash and Misty, case in point, everyone here.

Personally, I just want to see her in the show again, in any capacity. I figure if I keep my expectations low enough, even the smallest of things will make an impact. But, let's wait until the end of DP, perhaps we'll get something.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline View Post

I can't believe nobody mentioned 'Get Along Little Pokemon'! Remember, Ash, Misty and Tracey were caught in a storm and Ash carried Misty to shelter by the waist? He even kept his hands around her when they were out of the rain! One of the goodies.
    I remember that one too. I kept forgetting which episode that was though. ^^ Its always been one of my favorites too.

Odds are, we might have to see until after the Grand Festival to see Misty again. ^^ Especially since it might potentially be around the time that Ash enters the Sinnoh conference and more news on the White/Black series start rising up.

Anyways, a new topic:

With more news on Pokemon White and Black surfacing, would you like to see what it'll have in store for Ash and Misty?

Hmmm....White and Black......maybe.....

HENSHIN!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HggSl3pnMAg

Page 65 of 255 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast