Page 71 of 254 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Hey guys. I'm new here and a big time, life long Pokeshipper. Ash and Misty belong together like no one else on the show do.

As for what you guys are talking about right now, I hope that Kenny doesn't beat Ash honestly. Ash is too cool for that and Kenny isn't really a very good character (or at least I don't think so). I could see Ash maybe throwing the battle because he feels that Kenny has a right to win this one, and honestly I could also see Ash loosing (Kenny isn't weak, I just don't like him), but I hope that it doesn't happen.

BUT, what if Kenny loses, and Dawn decides to go with him anyways? That would REALLY cut her out of the running.

Also, a little somthing that I heard someone else note once, a hopeful thought but likely not much more then that. The new characters for the games are supposed to be older right? Maybe they are around Brock's age? Maybe that means that, instead of replacing the girl character with the new female, they will bring Misty back and instead replace Brock with the new guy. Probably wishful thinking but Misty was always the best character on the show and I would totally love to see her back.
    This is me. This is my team. Fear our wrath.
    Trainer Card for my Fanfiction.
    (First line links to FF.net version of the story, second line links to Serebii.net version of the story)
        Spoiler:- Credit for stuff:

Welcome AmericanDreamer! Newbies together, eh? (:

I don't really want Kenny to win either, so let's keep our fingers crossed, yeah?

Oh, I'm not sure if it's accurate, information on Wikipedia says that the name of the episode in which Ash battles Kenny is "Ash vs Kenny! Respective Departure!" ......The second part of the title REALLY seems to hint at something. Dawn's departure, maybe? Of course, until the actual episode comes out (supposedly on June 10th), we just have to wait.

Brock's grown on me, but really, he doesn't do anything anymore. He's not really pursuing his dream of becoming a breeder; he's just a mere background character cheering the others on. It's a bit depressing.

<s>Here's a pokeshipping sentence so I won't get banned.</s> I hope there's a Misty cameo soon. Afterall, they wouldn't put her in the opening theme for nothing, right?

Side note: I like her Hoenn and casual Hoso outfit the most. The HGSS outfit just doesn't seem all too appealing. Or flattering.

Right now is actually pretty interesting time to be a shipper. They want to age upgrade the characters or they may change the characters so that means either they will make some 'relationships' cannon or they can be evil and just switch over the reins to a new hero cutting out any of the 'what happen to ______'.

Honestly if they do that its just bad storytelling I say they have to make some relationships cannon and Pokeshipping has the stronger force to be cannon its a no brainer.

Spoiler:- some of my sigs:

The true test of the Heart comes from within.

Trades:

Trading: Eevee, Johto, Sinnoh, Kanto starters...
    Feebass with Mirror Coat and Surf Combo (just ask for the nature you want)...

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki Sendo View Post
    Right now is actually pretty interesting time to be a shipper. They want to age upgrade the characters or they may change the characters so that means either they will make some 'relationships' cannon or they can be evil and just switch over the reins to a new hero cutting out any of the 'what happen to ______'.

Honestly if they do that its just bad storytelling I say they have to make some relationships cannon and Pokeshipping has the stronger force to be cannon its a no brainer.
    I totally agree. It is so exciting, and hopefully there will be some development for pokeshippers... we have to be the most patient shippers around!

I really can't wait to see what the writers have in store for the upcoming episodes, and I will be so annoyed if the above scenario "cutting out any of the 'what happen to ______'. " happens...

Plus, with Kenny making moves for Dawn and May for Drew it hopefully only leaves Misty for Ash... so it really is a no-brainer!

Quote Originally Posted by purplelight View Post
    I totally agree. It is so exciting, and hopefully there will be some development for pokeshippers... we have to be the most patient shippers around!

I really can't wait to see what the writers have in store for the upcoming episodes, and I will be so annoyed if the above scenario "cutting out any of the 'what happen to ______'. " happens...

Plus, with Kenny making moves for Dawn and May for Drew it hopefully only leaves Misty for Ash... so it really is a no-brainer!

Well the Pokemon Chronicles were that 'what happen to ______' and miserably failed.

I think its gonna be good and if the writers crank it up maybe we'll get that wish of a Misty cameo

Trades:

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDreamer View Post
    Hey guys. I'm new here and a big time, life long Pokeshipper. Ash and Misty belong together like no one else on the show do.

As for what you guys are talking about right now, I hope that Kenny doesn't beat Ash honestly. Ash is too cool for that and Kenny isn't really a very good character (or at least I don't think so). I could see Ash maybe throwing the battle because he feels that Kenny has a right to win this one, and honestly I could also see Ash loosing (Kenny isn't weak, I just don't like him), but I hope that it doesn't happen.

BUT, what if Kenny loses, and Dawn decides to go with him anyways? That would REALLY cut her out of the running.

Also, a little somthing that I heard someone else note once, a hopeful thought but likely not much more then that. The new characters for the games are supposed to be older right? Maybe they are around Brock's age? Maybe that means that, instead of replacing the girl character with the new female, they will bring Misty back and instead replace Brock with the new guy. Probably wishful thinking but Misty was always the best character on the show and I would totally love to see her back.
    *nods*
    For me,I think that Misty makes the best female lead character in the series,and we all hope for her to return with more cameos coming up for her!!
    btw!welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by narutoluvr4evr View Post
    Welcome AmericanDreamer! Newbies together, eh? (:

I don't really want Kenny to win either, so let's keep our fingers crossed, yeah?

Oh, I'm not sure if it's accurate, information on Wikipedia says that the name of the episode in which Ash battles Kenny is "Ash vs Kenny! Respective Departure!" ......The second part of the title REALLY seems to hint at something. Dawn's departure, maybe? Of course, until the actual episode comes out (supposedly on June 10th), we just have to wait.

Brock's grown on me, but really, he doesn't do anything anymore. He's not really pursuing his dream of becoming a breeder; he's just a mere background character cheering the others on. It's a bit depressing.

<s>Here's a pokeshipping sentence so I won't get banned.</s> I hope there's a Misty cameo soon. Afterall, they wouldn't put her in the opening theme for nothing, right?

Side note: I like her Hoenn and casual Hoso outfit the most. The HGSS outfit just doesn't seem all too appealing. Or flattering.
    "Ash vs Kenny! Respective Departure!"..
    The second lines means something,*thinks*and I think I could imagine how Dawn will go for Kenny,and in that way,Maybe Misty got her chance of seeing again in the series,even not as a main character but in counts,no matter how she returns..

Yes!I just thought the same thing,if Kenny ot moves for Dawn,then May for Drew,..that would be interesting to know that Ash is going to have his moves on Misty,why not!?If she will wait for Ash coming home from Sinnoh,likes she does in waiting for his homecoming from Hoenn,Right?I just thought if ASH would do something to wait for MIsty too^-^

Well the Pokemon Chronicles were that 'what happen to ______' and miserably failed.

I think its gonna be good and if the writers crank it up maybe we'll get that wish of a Misty cameo
    I guess,All we gonna do is to keep our hopes for mIsty's return and wait for the new season to came,*Ash really needs Misty at this times..*(In my opinion)..
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

not going to happen! I see OrangeShipping for Misty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and for Ash PearlShipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ice_wolf-146 View Post
    not going to happen! I see OrangeShipping for Misty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and for Ash PearlShipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So i take it from this talk your just an agitating Pearlshipper.

While there is argument for pearlshipping. Pokemon will follow the logical conclusion if there is one, that the first girl wins. Besides back during the first movie the writers at the time had slated for Pokemon to end with Ash and Misty growing up getting married and having a kid. Then they sheleved it once they figured out they could make money hand over fist with the anime still.

Orangeshipping doesnt even have that many good hints and even if you toss in those Pokemon Chronicle episodes with Tracing visiting often. The argument can be said that there are more hints of handyman shipping then Orange. Another reason Orangeshipping barely holds any reason is that Tracy even shipped Ash and Misty together in the orange islands.

So yeah it is possible for anything but like most anime's its majority the part of the first girl winning and by that i mean Misty..

Trades:

So i take it from this talk your just an agitating Pearlshipper.

While there is argument for pearlshipping. Pokemon will follow the logical conclusion if there is one, that the first girl wins. Besides back during the first movie the writers at the time had slated for Pokemon to end with Ash and Misty growing up getting married and having a kid. Then they sheleved it once they figured out they could make money hand over fist with the anime still.

Orangeshipping doesnt even have that many good hints and even if you toss in those Pokemon Chronicle episodes with Tracing visiting often. The argument can be said that there are more hints of handyman shipping then Orange. Another reason Orangeshipping barely holds any reason is that Tracy even shipped Ash and Misty together in the orange islands.

So yeah it is possible for anything but like most anime's its majority the part of the first girl winning and by that i mean Misty..
    just ignore that perlshipper.

Back on topic, all the pokeshiping hints during the Orange leauge tells me they planned ashs adventure to end after the Orange League, and for him to be paired up with misty, but for whatever reason, they put that idea on hold for awhile.

at this point, any ship could happen, but based on my theory, pokeshipping will happen. Tracey has Daisy, May has Drew, Dawn has Kenny, but who does ash have? Misty, of course!
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

Guys, we might have gotten a little off course in the direction of the thread. On the other hand, I do agree with most of what people have said about future episodes, and the overall direction of the series.

On to Pokeshipping stuff. Who is your all-time favorite AAML fanfic writer?

Well, all-time has to be Legacy... every story is golden. But, as for the more active authors, I'd be either Cristipotter or Erina-Chan. Those girls know how to write.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

Who is your all-time favorite AAML fanfic writer?

I read a fanfic called Five Days of Midnight, so i'm going to say that Some Enchanted Evening is one of my favourite AAML writers.

I also read an alphabet challenge fic by d i n o b o t, which I just found out was you, Adrenaline!! So I really loved that!

I'm purplelight from fanfiction by the way. I reviewed your fic!!

Speaking of fanfiction, I wrote a pokemon fic not that long ago. I would love it if you guys would give it a read!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4926765/1/Decision_Making

Cheers!

Eh, i am no where near my fic's completion time. As of now I am in mid-edit. It seems during one of my writing spurts I ended up writing things that displaced the central theme a bit.

Anytime soon hopefully Mid June Luvdisc Festival will be done. I kinda like how its shaping up if i do say so myself. I will say its not your typical AAML writing tho

Trades:

I doubt they'll replace Ash. Didn't the writers once say something about how the show started with Ash and it will end with Ash? I don't know :P
    And I'm really excited for age change! Hopefully, they'll up it by a few years too, because I'm going to be mad if they're only one year older..

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Emperor View Post
    at this point, any ship could happen, but based on my theory, pokeshipping will happen. Tracey has Daisy, May has Drew, Dawn has Kenny, but who does ash have? Misty, of course!
    Exactley Except, Dawn could maybe end up with Barry..(Ha sorry I'm just obsessed with Twinleafshipping!)
    Last edited by Allyson; 28th May 2010 at 6:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allyson View Post
    I doubt they'll replace Ash. Didn't the writers once say something about how the show started with Ash and it will end with Ash? I don't know :P
    And I'm really excited for age change! Hopefully, they'll up it by a few years too, because I'm going to be mad if they're only one year older..
    That is true but it is also very debatable right now. If it doesnt the time skip will help Pokeshipping considerably when it comes to love lol

Trades:

That is true but it is also very debatable right now. If it doesnt the time skip will help Pokeshipping considerably when it comes to love lol
    Yeah, and hopefully it will happen

Speaking of fanfiction, I wrote a pokemon fic not that long ago. I would love it if you guys would give it a read!!

Cheers!
    I just read it and reviewed on my account, it was amazing! (:

I just read it and reviewed on my account, it was amazing! (:
    Thanks for the reviews guys! I was my first pokemon fanfic, and I really didn't want to butcher Ash's character up, because he can be so hard to write and easily be OOC, so I didn't put him in it, but I am so glad that his presence was felt!!

It makes me feel so good that you both liked it.

Hey does anybody remember when Kids WB used to have music videos played with some of the cartoons?

I think one of the songs that to me really personified Pokeshipping and really went well with how Misty and Ash have a hard time coughing up they like eachother was, Barenaked Ladies, Feels like I'm Falling for the First Time.

Trades:

I definitely believes that this would be a great help,..
    I hope,*for the future events* Ash would not be so clueless when it comes to love..

And I'm really excited for age change! Hopefully, they'll up it by a few years too, because I'm going to be mad if they're only one year older...
    I hope Ash would have change his attitudes toward Misty too..and I think they can end up together too..

Exactley Except, Dawn could maybe end up with Barry..(Ha sorry I'm just obsessed with Twinleafshipping!)
    ^There are many possibilities that could happened though^_^

Does anybody have some good suggestions for any AAML amv's I watched a few some are good.

also are there anyone that makes amv's for the fun i could use some help on making a few.

Trades:

Hey guys just checking in with fellow pokeshippers! Its been awhile.

Keep the faith!

-Kukkyou_ooraka
    Image exceeded 40000 pixels, thus it was removed. Please read the rules.

As for my favorite aaml fic, Waterspirit and Hakajin had the absolute best fics.

Cavern of a Million Colors is another great one, that I still havent finished.
    Image exceeded 40000 pixels, thus it was removed. Please read the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by kukkyou_ooraka View Post
    As for my favorite aaml fic, Waterspirit and Hakajin had the absolute best fics.

Cavern of a Million Colors is another great one, that I still havent finished.
    Hey there I've been missing you! Great to see you again!

And yes CMC is a good fic.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by kukkyou_ooraka View Post
    Hey guys just checking in with fellow pokeshippers! Its been awhile.

Keep the faith!

-Kukkyou_ooraka
    Welcome back!!*smiles*
    More hopes for Pokeshipping!!!and I know it's never been too late for it on keep on going!!

Cheers!
    Oh,I forgot..I like the fanfic purplelight!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Oh,I forgot..I like the fanfic purplelight!!
    Thanks so much!!!

Some of my favourite AAML AMVs are linked below! Check them out; they are awesome!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEWZr...os=hjVUecX3Kac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC_A6...os=5T770abfkuE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z9bS...os=R4w2h53gzvc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5eWO...eature=related

Enjoy!

Those are pretty good I liked some of them. Anyway a slight update, im getting half way done finishing up the fic thank god... I still cant believe on how large my story has gotten...

Trades:

Page 71 of 254 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast