Page 72 of 255 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 6352

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by purplelight View Post
    It's awesome,i really love them,I kinda hear already the 4th link there,but still I like to hear and watch it all over again.

Those are pretty good I liked some of them. Anyway a slight update, im getting half way done finishing up the fic thank god... I still cant believe on how large my story has gotten...
    Good luck on your fanfic Kazuki Sendo!and that's nice to hear.
    I'm moving on to make fanarts and hopefully,I have done one,and still I'm going to draw some MORE pokeshippy arts..^_^
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Hey everyone! Wow, i haven't been active for quite a while xP hopefully that will change with summer and all..so yeah, Pokeshipping is still my favorite shipping, it is love <3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AMVGeek15

Quote Originally Posted by blondekid15 View Post
    Hey everyone! Wow, i haven't been active for quite a while xP hopefully that will change with summer and all..so yeah, Pokeshipping is still my favorite shipping, it is love <3
    Hi,Welcome <back>!!
    More new members just join in..and Pokeshipping is still on going!Yay!!..
    More hopes on Pokeshipping!!

*nice banner Blondekid15*

Do any of you know of any GOOD AAML fanfics? By good, I mean not too many Grammatical errors, set in the actual time period of the series (not a "10 years later..." story) and, most importantly, with Team Roket in it? Most fanfics out there just seem to be made by people who think they have great writing talent... THINK.

Anyway, my theory on the fact that the writers have thrown out Misty is that they thought some vaiation was needed in the cast, and then they hoped people would just forget about Misty. too bad for them, we didnt . I also think that if they would just start looking around the internet for what the FANS actually want, they would both make a lot of people happy and make a lot of money. they seem to be blind to that. I think that the grand Misty-return isn't far off. She's bound to return to the cast eventually. What I do wonder about is why they keep throwing Brock out and bringing him back, but when they throw Misty out, she seems to be gone for good... They do't even neccessarily have to fall in love, as long as they just bring them back together. Ash's density and Misty's hints made the show ome alive, and with her gone, the show is only a shell of what it was. Wew, that was a long post. Long for a first post anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by issue-11 View Post
    Anyway, my theory on the fact that the writers have thrown out Misty is that they thought some vaiation was needed in the cast, and then they hoped people would just forget about Misty. too bad for them, we didnt . I also think that if they would just start looking around the internet for what the FANS actually want, they would both make a lot of people happy and make a lot of money. they seem to be blind to that. I think that the grand Misty-return isn't far off. She's bound to return to the cast eventually. What I do wonder about is why they keep throwing Brock out and bringing him back, but when they throw Misty out, she seems to be gone for good... They do't even neccessarily have to fall in love, as long as they just bring them back together. Ash's density and Misty's hints made the show ome alive, and with her gone, the show is only a shell of what it was. Wew, that was a long post. Long for a first post anyway.
    Well you've got to remember that there are a lot of fans of the show that don't love Misty like we do.
    A lot of fans like the new characters better, and as much as I love Misty, Dawn's actually my favorite female character.
    Yes, alot of people would be happy if Misty came back, but some people would'nt be
    And I honestly don't care if she returns to the main cast or not, I just want a cameo! :P

Do any of you know of any GOOD AAML fanfics? By good, I mean not too many Grammatical errors, set in the actual time period of the series (not a "10 years later..." story) and, most importantly, with Team Roket in it? Most fanfics out there just seem to be made by people who think they have great writing talent... THINK.

Cavern of a Million Colors, which can be found if you type it in on yahoo or google, is definately a great fanfic. It has team rocket in it and they are a major part of the story.
    Image exceeded 40000 pixels, thus it was removed. Please read the rules.

My hope is this: 5th gen anime takes place years after 4th gen with the son or daughter of Ash and Misty starting their adventure on the new continent. Perhaps Jesse/ James's kid as a travel partner. I'm sorry, but Ash needs to step back, maybe become a gym leader or Kanto Champion.

Anyway, my theory on the fact that the writers have thrown out Misty is that they thought some variation was needed in the cast, and then they hoped people would just forget about Misty. too bad for them, we didn't
    If I'm not mistaken wasn't the misty getting canned because the voice actress wanted to go solo and "move forward" in her career, and since they care a lot about specific VA's in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by PommyDragon2525 View Post
    My hope is this: 5th gen anime takes place years after 4th gen with the son or daughter of Ash and Misty starting their adventure on the new continent. Perhaps Jesse/ James's kid as a travel partner. I'm sorry, but Ash needs to step back, maybe become a gym leader or Kanto Champion.
    I Really would like to see how they manage to get them to confess their love for each other, get married, get pregnant, have the baby, then watch their child grow for ten years in the space of four years.

If they were going to do something like that, this is how I would picture it:
    After beating Kanto E4, Ash would decline the job as pokemon master because he hates the spotlight; instead he would become the Viridian gym leader since Giovanni was killed by the police. Meanwhile misty would constantly get treated like trash by Lily and Violet. Misty gets down in the dumps and some random Greek god *Misty's opinion* (Ash) walks in asking if he can battle Misty for a cascade badge. After the match Misty breaks down and tells still the random guy what her life has come to, Ash asks if she would like switch gyms, she eventually agrees. After Misty packs her bags of everything (Ash is still Mr Anonymous) when they are just walking out the door Daisy asks what she's doing she say's "I'm switching gyms because of Violet and Lily treating me like crap" then Daisy replies "before you go, hunk can you atleast tell me your name before you leave with my sister", then Ash thinks for a moment (which is a first in a long time)
    and said as he was walking out the door with Misty bridal style in his arms " I won't say my name but I will say something that will give my identity away" he pauses for a moment " I am the one who always put of buying a bike for your sister when we were travelling. walking out the door stunned Daisy at the foyer and a speechless Misty in his arms.

Can't be bothered writing the rest. If someone wants to make a fanfic using this idea, go for it. Just let me read it as soon as it comes out.
    I am no writer but I have a few ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Inverted View Post
    If I'm not mistaken wasn't the misty getting canned because the voice actress wanted to go solo and "move forward" in her career, and since they care a lot about specific VA's in Japan.
    That and, the original producer was quite sexist when it came to Misty. The way he meddled in Johto is probably one of the reasons why some fans believed that Johto tanked horribly. Well to me Masamitsu Hidaka shot up a lot of scripts that would have been really good in the Johto league. I mean the Kanto league was pretty much well written and started Pokeshipping. Then when Gen II was annouced they virtually canned the ending (if you sought after clips of the first Pokemon Movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b70GRNYnacI ... this was slated to be the final end for Pokemon the series).

I also believed that when Johto was coming to the end a lot of Pokeshipping hints and scripts were canned in favor to bring in May/Haruka.

I think the core that dislikes Misty, only dislikes her because she was under-utilized and that is basically conveyed towards how Masmitsu just did not like the character Misty and it showed.

I really think if we would have had a better executive producer instead of Masamitsu things may have turned out different.

Misty brought a lot to the table and had so much potential to become something with Ash. The way the current Pokemon Team wants to head, would have been ideal for the Pokeshipping relationship. Then if they do bring her back it would be better this way. I mean there are a lot of anime's where the childhood friend comes back from after leaving and then throws the dynamic into a wrench and betters the series, and most cases the hero goes for her. I think Misty is that for Ash.

Spoiler:- some of my sigs:

The true test of the Heart comes from within.

Trades:

Trading: Eevee, Johto, Sinnoh, Kanto starters...
    Feebass with Mirror Coat and Surf Combo (just ask for the nature you want)...

Then if they do bring her back it would be better this way.
    I really like to see more Ash and Misty's hints,and I agreed..MIsty really needs her comeback.

I mean there are a lot of anime's where the childhood friend comes back from after leaving and then throws the dynamic into a wrench and betters the series, and most cases the hero goes for her. I think Misty is that for Ash.
    *nods*
    There are animes that two characters end up together just because they happened to be childhood friends..and that would not be impossible if that really happens for Ash and Misty.
    I really like to see a confession between Ash and Misty,something like Ash would totally express his real feelings for her.

I Really would like to see how they manage to get them to confess their love for each other, get married, get pregnant, have the baby, then watch their child grow for ten years in the space of four years.
    If there would be a confession,I would like to see Ash confess his feelings for MIsty first,that would be a surprise for her!

Well here's a speculation question

If Black and White Anime Saga talk part in an Alternate Timeline/Alternate Dimension do you expect or want the writers to wrap up Ash's tenure as the Hero with him confessing to Misty?

Trades:

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki Sendo View Post
    Well here's a speculation question

If Black and White Anime Saga talk part in an Alternate Timeline/Alternate Dimension do you expect or want the writers to wrap up Ash's tenure as the Hero with him confessing to Misty?
    If the main female character of Black and White is indeed Ash and Misty's child, I think that the writers won't bother with a confession per-say, but more show Misty and Ash together in the future timeline, letting the viewers fill in the blanks without actually showing us how they came to be together.

This strategy would satisfy by pokeshipping dream to a certain extent; I would still love to have a confession, date, wedding etc, scene, I just doubt it will happen. What about the rest of you? What do you think?

Heya fellow Pokeshippers, sorry I haven't been here for almost a month or so! (sweatdrops!) But I'm back to join in the AAML love and to show those Pearlshippers what for! (no offence intended towards Pearlshippers, no matter how much I COUGH*absolutelyloathedespiseandhatetheirshippings omuch*COUGH!)

Back to the original topic, with FanFics, I'm a FF writer meh self, I've always wanted to be a Writer since I was little and I've had a passion for it ever since and it's my dream and I get told I'm good at writing, so I tend to believe that I can write well! (but I know I'm not the best writer ever or anything!) But I know what you mean by the AAML FF standards of today but despite the horrible and soul crushingly bad FF and the OOC characters, you can find some Master Balls buried somewhere hidden under all those Pok'e Balls. (gotta love that Pokemon Logic!) xD But if you really want to read some good AAML FF, here's a couple of stories that shall blow your mind! If you wanna read them of course! ^_____^ (Pikachu nods!)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4764041/..._and_the_River (By the AMAZING Bittersweet Romanticide, she shall make your AAML heart fall out of your chest because her writing's so INCREDIBLE!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2542313/1/Phantom (YOU.MUST.READ.THIS.STORY.FOR.DA.EPICNESS.ROMANCE. TOTAL AAML.ADVENTURE..............and Pikachu! (Pikachu smiles!) This story will blow you away and it's one of my faves too!

And last but not least: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2074693/1/Closure

So realistic, beautifully written and heartwrenchingly honest! (sighs!)

Plus....if anyone willing, can you check out my new AAML story? I do check my spelling and I've worked real hard on it too! Plus, it's not too cliche! (does massive puppy dog eyes!) Here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5891758/...yond_the_grave

About the Writers, it's been so many years since Misty's left and so MANY fans want her back, I agree that if the Writers brought Misty back, we all would be happy and popping champagne (or Pepsi more like!), but then again, it just seems like all the Writers want to do is just keep making money off Pokemon and not care about what the Fans say, when in fact, without the fans and viewers, they wouldn't be making any profit at all.
    The Kanto and Johto series were loved and still are loved so dearly because back then, Pokemon had a thing known as HEART, it wasn't all, "Let's go explore a new region, ditch my Pokemon, only bring Pikachu, meet new girl who I'll get shipped with, join up with Brock who's useless filler and who's not going to get a girlfriend until he's past forty, collect badges, lose Pokemon Leauge and start again." Pokemon used to have a message back in the old days when Ash, Misty and Brock were the gang. But it's been completely changed when May was brought in for "Eye Candy" and it's been completely and utterly revamped in Sinnoh.

Bringing Misty back would help Pokemon so much because the show just isn't the same without her and never will be. She was a strong, confident, defiant, postive female role model lead and she and Ash have feelings for each other that were kinda just dumped away after she left, and we ALL know that Ash and Mist's feelings NEED to be confirmed so we can have closure and bask in Pokeshippy love! (hugs AAML fanart!)

And Brock, the Writers keep bringing him back, but what's has he done so far to deserve that? Cooking, hitting on chicks and being a babysitter. I like Brock (He is the master of Perves!) but his character really just isn't needed so far and Misty could fill his position so much better unless Dawn is taken out then......YAYZ!! ORIGINAL TRIO!!! (pops party balloons everywhere!) ^^
    Pokeshipping~
    I must praise it, worship it, love it, go out and eat McDonald's and repeat cycle!

Contestshipping~

May's bandana is red, Drew's eyes are green, Contest forever, say Advance rules and I'll scream! (No offence intended Advanceshippers, it just needed to rythme!)

Ikarishipping~
    Bad Boy+Good Girl=EFFING LURV! (Yesh, that's why Ikari is so addictive!)
    LUGIA IS MEH BABEH!

Misty Twin (and PROUD!) and Pokeshipper till the end!

By the way, I just watched the newest preview. And Kenny is really asking Dawn about her joining him. I wonder what Dawn will do. But I'm almost sure she will leave. If not in the next episode, then at the end of the saga. So Misty's chances to return are growing up.
    Bring Misty back! PokeShipping Forever!
    Pokemon White & Pokemon Black

Quote Originally Posted by Semidos View Post
    By the way, I just watched the newest preview. And Kenny is really asking Dawn about her joining him. I wonder what Dawn will do. But I'm almost sure she will leave. If not in the next episode, then at the end of the saga. So Misty's chances to return are growing up.
    Our voices to the Writer's ears... Too bad they cant be like other Animators and Manga writers that look at fan forums to get ideas about some things.

I would really like it if they would bring Misty back just because her popularity has never dwindled. If Dawn does leave hopefully Misty comes back, but I really would like to hear the excuse she gives Ash on why she's there and not back at the gym.

Maybe Daisy was the one to push her to go see him...

Trades:

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki Sendo
    That and, the original producer was quite sexist when it came to Misty. The way he meddled in Johto is probably one of the reasons why some fans believed that Johto tanked horribly. Well to me Masamitsu Hidaka shot up a lot of scripts that would have been really good in the Johto league. I mean the Kanto league was pretty much well written and started Pokeshipping. Then when Gen II was annouced they virtually canned the ending (if you sought after clips of the first Pokemon Movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b70GRNYnacI ... this was slated to be the final end for Pokemon the series).
    I've been looking for this clip since forever, I finally found it, thanks.

wow Misty's clothes look similar to her Hoenn clothes, it makes me wonder what kind of wild speculation would happen if Misty Cameo (her return) would be like if she showed up with those clothes from the trailer and have her hair down.

Maybe we will see Ash & Misty's Daughter but it'll be a Time travel episode involve Celebi/Dialga where Ash will meet his future daughter in the 5th gen. It would be very kool, his daughter wouldn't recognise the younger Ash but Ash would probably be like "you remind me of someone" (referring to Misty)

Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    I've been looking for this clip since forever, I finally found it, thanks.

wow Misty's clothes look similar to her Hoenn clothes, it makes me wonder what kind of wild speculation would happen if Misty Cameo (her return) would be like if she showed up with those clothes from the trailer and have her hair down.

Maybe we will see Ash & Misty's Daughter but it'll be a Time travel episode involve Celebi/Dialga where Ash will meet his future daughter in the 5th gen. It would be very kool, his daughter wouldn't recognise the younger Ash but Ash would probably be like "you remind me of someone" (referring to Misty)
    Oh like Ash gets throw X amount of years forward in time / parallel time line. Where he must track down Celebi in order to get back in the meantime he runs into his daughter and she talks about her mother who's a gym leader and her father who's a trainer that travels a lot.

I was kinda liking this option. Ash could never give up his traveling ways, so his daughter goes out and like an overprotective father he trails her long enough that the Daughter meets a guy so we delegate Ash to Mr. Mom status while Misty yells at him for interfering in the growth of their daughter's life.

Trades:

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki Sendo View Post
    I was kinda liking this option. Ash could never give up his traveling ways, so his daughter goes out and like an overprotective father he trails her long enough that the Daughter meets a guy so we delegate Ash to Mr. Mom status while Misty yells at him for interfering in the growth of their daughter's life.
    Sorta reminds me of Goku and Chi Chi from Dragonball. XD Although I do think that Ash and Misty would travel around the world while raising their children. ^_^

Anyways, i've made my return from this years Fanime, once again cosplaying as Ash as well as Rock Lee from Naruto. ^^ This year had a lot of good Ash and Misty cosplayers as well as some good Pokeshipping moments. Heres my pics from it for those who'd like to view it.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...imeCon%202010/

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moogleborg View Post
    Sorta reminds me of Goku and Chi Chi from Dragonball. XD Although I do think that Ash and Misty would travel around the world while raising their children. ^_^

Anyways, i've made my return from this years Fanime, once again cosplaying as Ash as well as Rock Lee from Naruto. ^^ This year had a lot of good Ash and Misty cosplayers as well as some good Pokeshipping moments. Heres my pics from it for those who'd like to view it.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...imeCon%202010/
    sure is..there's a lot of cosplays there^^,it sure is a POkeshippy cosplay..
    It does prove Pokeshipping still has it's moments in anyways..^^

I also found this pic. ^^Ash could really be a perfect husband for MIsty..
    Luckily..I have made 2 fanarts and I'm planning to post it and make some more.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    sure is..there's a lot of cosplays there^^,it sure is a POkeshippy cosplay..
    It does prove Pokeshipping still has it's moments in anyways..^^

I also found this pic. ^^Ash could really be a perfect husband for MIsty..
    Luckily..I have made 2 fanarts and I'm planning to post it and make some more.
    Yay, I love fanart, I'm super excited to see what you've made!

I love that picture. I agree, I think he would make a good husband too!

I reiterate my desire for Misty to rejoin the main cast. And so I wonder - how high are the ratings in Japan? If the ratings dip low, maybe that might give the writers reason.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

yeah that pic really proves that they were going to end it with Ash and Misty at the end... If they dont do that then its the writers that are just pandering to the other ships.

That pic you found... proves that its still a viable option and was the ending option back in the original series.

Trades:

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    I reiterate my desire for Misty to rejoin the main cast. And so I wonder - how high are the ratings in Japan? If the ratings dip low, maybe that might give the writers reason.
    Ratings are pretty high in Japan, like always.

lol, this one girl I liked was a maid at the maid cafe. Didn't get to go. :|

Spoiler:- Lovey Dovey pics:

Not linking to where I actually got those from unless you want to be bombarded with hawt Danbooru hentai. Apparently, Japanese artists like drawing Red/Satoshi/anyoneingeneral doing weird stuff to HGSS Kasumi.

... Don't keep up with the anime that much anymore (if at all), but I still think they look cute together.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi View Post
    Ratings are pretty high in Japan, like always.

lol, this one girl I liked was a maid at the maid cafe. Didn't get to go. :|

Spoiler:- Lovey Dovey pics:

Not linking to where I actually got those from unless you want to be bombarded with hawt Danbooru hentai. Apparently, Japanese artists like drawing Red/Satoshi/anyoneingeneral doing weird stuff to HGSS Kasumi.

... Don't keep up with the anime that much anymore (if at all), but I still think they look cute together.
    Wow!!Love the fanart!!
    They are really cute when they are close to each other^^
    I really like to see Pokeshipping gets to be a canon..it's way too close for them to be..*I think*

Page 72 of 255 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast