Page 84 of 255 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 6353

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

So, this new protagonist is Ash. Kinda weird that they called him "new". And all my misty-back-to-pokemon dreams fell down. Now I only hope to see her in Pallet episode... if there is any...

BTW. I hate Ash's new eyes, now it's not my old, fantastic Ash!!!
    Bring Misty back! PokeShipping Forever!
    Pokemon White & Pokemon Black

Yeah I saw his new look today and I thought he looked really cute ^_^

First thought was I loved his new clothes and he looked adorable in them...But then I got upset, he's supposed to be getting hotter, not cuter xP I wonder if in fact he is 14 cause that's what people say how old he is...

Anyways, I knew there was something different about his eyes I just couldn't figure out what...I'm bad with that stuff lol, but I guess they're lighter, and bigger...I don't have much of an opinion on his eyes...You know what I'm mad about though? The new Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny..it's not like they look bad its just...They're changing a lot of old stuff, it makes you wonder how far they'll go Dx

Anyway, I still hope for Misty to be able to visit with Ash, even for just a little while, I think we deserve it after such a long wait and all

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AMVGeek15

The new outfit...well it's different...I kind of like it, only if he's mature in it though, if he's going to act like a kid again...it won't work out...and the eyes are quite shocking, and Iris's eyes are the exact same thing, it almost seems as if the he's getting detail demoted.....but idk...he is cute though, but less masculine....oh well we'll just have to find out
    Misty and Ash.....

How do you think Misty will react to this "new" Ash?

I think now would definitely be the time for Ash and Misty to look at each other in their eyes and tell themselves that they love each other. ^^ And then prepare themselves for the Pokemon battle for their life!

Personally, I like Ashs new look...especially since they've given them more details on his eyes. He almost looks like me when I cosplay him in his original outfit! XD!!

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moogleborg View Post

I think now would definitely be the time for Ash and Misty to look at each other in their eyes and tell themselves that they love each other. ^^ And then prepare themselves for the Pokemon battle for their life!

Personally, I like Ashs new look...especially since they've given them more details on his eyes. He almost looks like me when I cosplay him in his original outfit! XD!!
    I could picture a confession with this new Ash...lol, but of course i still think its too soon, maybe after this region? -wishful thinking- xD

Ooh, now that you say that I wanna cosplay this new Ash..but im a girl, and im blonde...so, nevermind..lol, ..i'll be looking for this cosplay at anime conventions from now on

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:

Quote Originally Posted by blondekid15 View Post
    Ooh, now that you say that I wanna cosplay this new Ash..but im a girl, and im blonde...so, nevermind..lol, ..i'll be looking for this cosplay at anime conventions from now on
    You could always get a wig! xD
    I hope to see this cosplay too at future conventions.

But yes, I agree. I do not see a confession happening if Misty does in fact appear when Ash travels back to Pallet. It would be too rushed, anyway. I am just hoping for an appearance more than anything ^^;; Even if it is brief, it will be nice to see her. And even better, a small pokeshipping hint ^^ a hug before he travels of to Isshu would be great. Ahh, now I am thinking about if Misty would have a new outfit or not if she was there. I am very excited for the last two episodes of DP.

I don't mind Ash's new outift. I really do like his new hat! Reminds me a lot of his original, only that the logo on the front is different. I am still trying to get use to his new eyes. It was a very sudden change...

I think she will be very surprised on how much he has grown as both a trainer and maturity wise. Ash seems much more mature, and I definitely think Misty will take notice of that. She will probably be very happy for him to see how far he has come. Just hope she is there to notice this at the end of DP. They are inseparable friends after all like Ash has said.
    Last edited by Kasumi_HiME; 27th August 2010 at 8:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi_HiME View Post
    But yes, I agree. I do not see a confession happening if Misty does in fact appear when Ash travels back to Pallet. It would be too rushed, anyway. I am just hoping for an appearance more than anything ^^;; Even if it is brief, it will be nice to see her. And even better, a small pokeshipping hint ^^ a hug before he travels of to Isshu would be great. Ahh, now I am thinking about if Misty would have a new outfit or not if she was there. I am very excited for the last two episodes of DP.
    Oh yes! I'm thinking if they give Ash and Misty a few really good hints (blushing, maybe a hug or any sort of hint that they missed each other a lot would work) cause then if Ash visits with everyone in Pallet Town after going to Isshu, it would have been foreshadowed that Ash and Misty are attracted to each other and it would make sense for a confession to happen. Especially since both seem to be matured so the writers just need to prepare the audience for a relationship...im prepared though, im ready! lol

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:

I'm really hoping for a Pallet episode now, if Misty will be in it. But what I would also like to hear would be Ash asking his mom if Misty is in Pallet, and then she says no and he's very dissapointed and sad. any hint would be good, even if Misty isn't in the ep.

truth be told, I honestly can't say 'cause I didn't see the point of watching DP, so I never have. I will probably watch some episodes from Best Wishes when it comes out, but until I haveforces myself to watch some DP I can't answer this.

On a side note, I survived my first week at school so I'll have my first piece of fanart up within two days, provided I can kidnap my dads scanner. I'll post a link when it's up.

I'm thinking she might act the same way she's been acting since Kanto BF.

My ideal battle ever!

What do you think will happen when Misty meets Dawn (if she does)? Will she be jealous of their closeness?

Best Wishes Reviewer
    BW001 | BW002 | BW003 | BW004 | BW005

What do you think will happen when Misty meets Dawn (if she does)? Will she be jealous of their closeness?

No, I don't think so cause Misty doesn't seem to be the jealous type anymore...I guess since she grew out of her easily angered attitude I would assume she isn't easily envious either...I think she would react to Dawn as she did to May, very calm to meet her and probably listen to stories of her being in Pokemon contests and what not...but probably nothing else...I would like for Misty to have herself a good female friend though that traveled with Ash, I think that would be cool

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:

I think Hikari and Kasumi will become friends, but then again I dont know its effy for some reason but like Blondekid15 said Kasumi had grown maturer than she was in Kanto and Johto so like Haruka she would be sweet and calm with Hikari I mean if Kasumi was the jealous type again she would of got angry with Haruka because of her traveling with her childhood lover Satoshi but I dont know XD because Satoshi and Haruka isn't as close as Hikari and him so I dunno Im sure she wouldn't mind though.

Bring Back My Kasumi/Misty Japan we need her back on Pokemon ASAP! PS Pokeshipping should become canon ^^
    Kasumi PWNS

YES!

No. Misty wasn't jealous of May and I don't she'll be jealous of Dawn either.
    Besides, it doesn't seem like Dawn really likes Ash that way, if it was someone who made it obvious that they liked Ash more than a friend, than she probably would get jealous, like with Macy.
    And it's not like Ash likes Dawn either, the only girl Ash has shown intrest in is Giselle and Misty seemed a little jealous then, if Ash had shown any intrest in Dawn, then yeah I can see her getting jealous but he didn't so no, I don't think that she'll be jealous

I don't think Misty would be jealous, but that she would become friends with Dawn. I can't say anything about their 'closeness', as I haven't bothered to watch DP yet. But unless Misty shows up in DP 190 or early in DP 191, she will not meet Dawn anytime soon.

Nope, because Ash isn't that as close to Dawn as he is with Misty. Besides, I think Dawns more likely to try to get Ash and Misty in a romantic moment with themselves than try to flirt around with Ash. ^_^

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

There's no reason why they can't be friends but like I said before, all of Ash's firends can't all like each other. Plus, Dawn and Ash ain't that close. Also Misty doesn't seem too much of a jealous jockey unlike before so I think it will work out.

My ideal battle ever!

Maybe not.I think She'll be more be-friend with Dawn rather than being so jealous,I guess,Maybe If Dawn meets Misty,she might have tease Ash and Misty together.(my opinion only).
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

No, I don't think so. Misty and Ash have their own closeness so it's kind of irrelevant. Misty is less of the jealous type now. Unless Dawn makes a suggestive move on Ash (and since this is a kid's show that probably wouldn't happen), I doubt Misty would do anything more than make friends with her. I'd reall like to see Misty and Dawn being friends, and I'd like it even more if Dawn started teasing Misty about Ash or Ash about Misty! ^^

Here's one of my favorite Pokeshipping moments I'm posting just for fun:
    Buizel Your Way Out of This!
    Ash, Dawn, and Brock are fishing by a river.
    Ash: Man. I'm not getting any bites!
    Dawn: I've never seen a lure like that before.
    Ash: This? Cool, huh? I got this from Misty a long time ago! (I love how he starts in on Misty without even explaining who she is! And he thinks it's cool! Squee!)
    Dawn: Misty?
    Brock: She's a friend of ours who's now the Cerulean Gym Leader.
    Dawn: Oh. Let me give that thing a try!
    Ash: No way Dawn! (He was smiling happily until Dawn said that. Lol!)
    Dawn: *grabs his fishing pole* Come on, Ash! Why not?
    Ash: *trying his best to shake her off* Because I said so, that's why!
    When he says "becasue I said so" I think that means "because I love her!" XD I just wanted to liven things up with a great shippy moment and something for laughs.
    //*☆*Jesus loved the outcasts,
    He loves the ones the world just loves to hate*☆*//

Hi, I'm Araleon and I'm... A Pokeshipper! Haha, now that that's out of the way...

Well... Maybe a little jealous, but nothing extreme like a lot of the fanfic writers make her out to be. I think she might be a little peeved, and maybe anxious that their close, but I'm sure Ash would do something that would fix that...

xxGlassRose - That scene is what makes me know the writer's haven't forgotten Misty. She's still a part of Ash's life.

Part of me thinks that BW should be a legitimate reboot of the anime, not what it actually is. I feel like Ash should have won the Sinnoh League, but lost to cynthia, and then gone home and rechallenged the Indigo League, and win. Then BW would begin as a flashforward. It would star Ash and Misty's daughter as she journeys through the Isshu region with her Pichu, or something.
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

Quote Originally Posted by xxGlassRose View Post
    When he says "becasue I said so" I think that means "because I love her!" XD
    I love that scene and what makes it is when he says "because I said so" cause before that you could just assume he doesnt want her to accidentally lose it or whatever cause it's something a friend gave to him...But he doesn't say why she can't use it which means..He's hiding something xD lol but i dont want to get my hopes up if thats not what he said in the japanese version..has anyone seen that episode in japanese and know what ash said in the original version?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:

Unlike us, I don't think Misty really gets jealous of Ash's travelling companions. Well... maybe she wishes it could be her instead... I have my own feelings about how she feels, but my Misty and the one on the show are different. Well, I went into detail about that in my one-shot.

Part of me thinks that BW should be a legitimate reboot of the anime, not what it actually is. I feel like Ash should have won the Sinnoh League, but lost to cynthia, and then gone home and rechallenged the Indigo League, and win. Then BW would begin as a flashforward. It would star Ash and Misty's daughter as she journeys through the Isshu region with her Pichu, or something.
    I wanted something kind of like that, only with completely new characters, not their daughter. That would kind of ruin my ideas about their kid. Whom everyone knows is the heroine of my current OTP because I won't shut up about it. Anyway, as long as they don't do that, I'm still free to write my fic. Which I probably won't ever actually write because I have no interest in Pokemon training itself. But I kind of need it to be in that universe to set up the proper relationships... and my character's relationship to Ash and Misty is important... blargh.
    Last edited by Hakajin; 30th August 2010 at 4:05 AM.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Hey, so here's a video I made for all the pokeshippers who are doubting ash and misty ending up together...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9fNy25ujsw

I really believe they either will end up together or we won't know who they end up with at all...but I thought about it and the characters do have birthdays, and the show mentions time passing...So they are indeed getting older, and if the writers are keeping track, i think that Ash is supposed to be 16 in this next season...but since his appearance doesnt change a lot, i think they're keeping his naive and innocent characteristics so he can still be the heroic pokemon come first type of protagonist...but one day they wont be able to keep ash young forever, and i think that since ash is getting older, maybe the writers will eventually get him into a romantic relationship and there is no doubt it will be misty...pokeshipping wins xD

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:

Quote Originally Posted by xxGlassRose View Post
    [B]

Here's one of my favorite Pokeshipping moments I'm posting just for fun:
    Buizel Your Way Out of This!
    Ash, Dawn, and Brock are fishing by a river.
    Ash: Man. I'm not getting any bites!
    Dawn: I've never seen a lure like that before.
    Ash: This? Cool, huh? I got this from Misty a long time ago! (I love how he starts in on Misty without even explaining who she is! And he thinks it's cool! Squee!)
    Dawn: Misty?
    Brock: She's a friend of ours who's now the Cerulean Gym Leader.
    Dawn: Oh. Let me give that thing a try!
    Ash: No way Dawn! (He was smiling happily until Dawn said that. Lol!)
    Dawn: *grabs his fishing pole* Come on, Ash! Why not?
    Ash: *trying his best to shake her off* Because I said so, that's why!
    When he says "becasue I said so" I think that means "because I love her!" XD I just wanted to liven things up with a great shippy moment and something for laughs.
    I love this part,Dawn like the Misty lure,and I think Ash would let her hold it and barrow it,Ash really takes that lure whenever he goes,..*that's so sweet*,He's really cared for the Mini-Misty Lure^^Even Misty didn't appear at that time in Diamond and Pearl series,Ash still show it [misty doll fishing lure] to Dawn..awwww..

NIce Video!!
    Nicely said!!even Misty is not been around in the series,Now Best Wishes is there,I believe their chemistry will never change..or shall I say,..The LOVE of POkeshipping will never dies,..I hope the writers will make another storyline for Misty..I really miss..her..
    *sniffs*
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

-Sigh- people keep saying that the hints i chose were just about friendship and im breaking the hint down so they know its really not just friendship going on...i truly do believe that ash and misty will end up being together romantically...and nothing will change that belief ^_^

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:

Quote Originally Posted by blondekid15 View Post
    -Sigh- people keep saying that the hints i chose were just about friendship and im breaking the hint down so they know its really not just friendship going on...i truly do believe that ash and misty will end up being together romantically...and nothing will change that belief ^_^
    I liked your video as well. And I believe that Ash and Misty will be together romantically too. ^_^ And i'm hoping that their relationship will bring them further throughout more adventures and eventually to the time where their own children will start their own adventures. ^_^

And when Ash and Misty finally get together and possibly also married, i'll make a video to this tune. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw3ITPSwauI

Page 84 of 255 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast