Page 86 of 255 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 6352

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

I'm confused, what exactly is a doujinshi? And also, I'm really starting to lose faith in the anime. -.- Any older aspects are being taken out completely...I know it's a Cash Cow Franchise, but eventually it's going to run out of generations to make. Especially with Misty gone, Ash is even more of a Chaste Hero. I don't know I just dislike the fact that Ash is pretty much asexual nowadays. I'd like the writers to at least for a final season or something to make a storyline with a plot other than get to the league, with maybe some of the old cast back. (*coughMistycough*) Yes I know I'm shameless I'm aware that the show advertises the games, but that doesn't mean they can just toy with main characters. Sorry XD but I was watching some pokeshipping videos and it just brought back those evil feelings XD

A doujinshi is a fan-made manga. There're laws in Japan that allow such fan-made works to be sold in stores and at conventions. A lot of them are based on previously existing works, but they don't have to be. A lot of them are also hentai... but not all of them. Some manga artists started out writing doujinshi. CLAMP is probably the most famous example.

Anyway, those aren't evil feelings. Even if it's especially about Misty for us, I do feel like it's bad of them to keep switching characters. May was fine. I mean, I was upset about the switch, but... when Dawn came around, and we realized that this was going to be a regular thing... it makes us feel like the characters are expendable, just props that can be switched around to promote the games or whatever. I wonder if the writers have realized this and didn't go with the B/W heroine for that reason... Maybe they plan to have Iris stick around for a while. I don't know, but... I think it's natural for fans to feel that way, and not just Pokeshippers.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

There is quite a bit to reply to on here!

Welcome Little_Dave and ChicaMusica!

And yes as Hakajin said, doujinshis are fan-made comics. I've read some pretty good ones too ^^

@Blondekid15
    I wanted to make an AMV to that! But if we both do, all it means it more Pokeshipping in the world! XD My opinion is that the world could always use more Pokeshipping!

Since last time I posted a Pokeshipping moment it got such good reactions, here's another one of my favorites!

Wherefore Art Thou, Pokemon?

Ash: What'cha doin?
    Misty: Writing identical letters to Emily and Ralph. It's the perfect way to get these two together!
    Ash: You really think it'll work?
    Misty: *grabs him by the collar* Of course it'll work! Ralph and Emily are both going to get a letter. A love letter from each other! *drops him*
    Ash: But couldn't you get arrested for mail fraud? (one of my favorite lines ever! XD)
    Misty: Those two will end up thanking me for this! They're not mature enough to admit it, but they really like each other!
    Tracey: You know, it's exactly the same thing with you and Ash!
    Misty and Ash: *death glare* You must be crazy!

But he' not. x3 Honestly, I don't know how Orangeshipping exists when Tracey stated, boldly, plainly, that Ash and Misty like each other. Tracey is probably the biggest Pokeshipper in the show besides Team Rocket!

I agree that anime switches characters too often. I love May, and Dawn's right behind her on my favorites list. Iris isn't even in the show yet and I like her. But I wish the old characters would at least make more cameos or something! *coughPokeshippingcough* ;D
    //*☆*Jesus loved the outcasts,
    He loves the ones the world just loves to hate*☆*//

Do you know the actual Japanese dialogue for that part?

Quote Originally Posted by xxGlassRose View Post
    That's one of my favorite pokeshippy moments ever!

you know, I was browsing google, searching for something pokeshipping-related (don't remember what) when I stumbled across a topic on pokecommunity. it was called 'AAML is dead!'. I read a few pages and noticed a lot of people think AAML and pokeshipping are the same thing. IMO they're not. AAML is the actual thing, Ash and Misty's Love, and pokeshipping is the group that supports it, and doing anything AAML-related can also be defined as pokeshipping, even just thinking about it. this led me to the conclusion that AAML is dying, and Pokeshipping is desperately trying to revive it. why AAML is dying? simply because Misty hasn't appeared for a few hundred episodes. AAML is like a person dying of an illness, and hints like in "Buizel your way outta this!" are the medicine prolonging it's life. If the anime ends without AAML becoming canon, it will flatline, but if AAML dies, all other ships will also die. because the Indigo season was originally going the be the only season, I think the writers actually meant for AAML to become canon. but when they made plans for more seasons, this idea was put on hold because romance is hard to fit into show like pokemon. I think that IF they decide do make one ship canon, it will be pokeshipping, because it was the original ship. anyway, this whole lap of text is just my theory, ignore it if you feel like it. But know that as long as we exist, AAML will NEVER die!
    Last edited by issue-11; 10th September 2010 at 11:38 PM.

Thats right. Pokeshipping will never die as long as we exist. Like the Kamen Riders assisting Kamen Riders Decade and Diend against Dai Shocker, we'll never give up on Ash and Misty as long as we live! ^_^

Even if it takes a long time for Ash and Misty to finally be together, i'll guarantee myself that i'll be there when it happens for Ash and Misty. And i'm hoping that all of us Pokeshippers will be there too. ^_^

FINAL KAMEN ATTACK RIDE: ASH AND MISTY!! (RIDER KICK!!)

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

because the Indigo season was originally going the be the only season, I think the writers actually meant for AAML to become canon. but when they made plans for more seasons, this idea was put on hold because romance is hard to fit into show like pokemon. I think that IF they decide do make one ship canon, it will be pokeshipping, because it was the original ship.
    i completely and absolutely agree, you just said it way better than i could have, lol. in my opinion, not even being bias, either pokeshipping will happen or no shipping will happen..its possible for pokeshipping to become canon, because one thing people always say is pokemon is a "kids" show so there isnt a lot of romance...i begged a differ though, think of all those couples in pokemon that have confessed their love for each other...ash and misty were probably going to be the main couple that takes a while for them to get together like in a lot of romantic comedies but since its been 13 years we'll see if that's still the plan...hoping it is and even if it isnt, nothing will stop my love for the ship which keeps it alive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AMVGeek15

Ash: What'cha doin?
    Misty: Writing identical letters to Emily and Ralph. It's the perfect way to get these two together!
    Ash: You really think it'll work?
    Misty: *grabs him by the collar* Of course it'll work! Ralph and Emily are both going to get a letter. A love letter from each other! *drops him*
    Ash: But couldn't you get arrested for mail fraud? (one of my favorite lines ever! XD)
    Misty: Those two will end up thanking me for this! They're not mature enough to admit it, but they really like each other!
    Tracey: You know, it's exactly the same thing with you and Ash!
    Misty and Ash: *death glare* You must be crazy!

But he' not. x3 Honestly, I don't know how Orangeshipping exists when Tracey stated, boldly, plainly, that Ash and Misty like each other. Tracey is probably the biggest Pokeshipper in the show besides Team Rocket!
    These is our of my fave Pokeshippy episodes!!Tracey is such a POkeshipper(I think)..you could see how Ash and Misty react so fast when Tracey said ''You know,it's exactly the same thing with you and Ash!'',They both deny on that thing together..*shocks,I hope Ash has the same feeling as MIsty has*..

But I wish the old characters would at least make more cameos or something! *coughPokeshippingcough* ;D
    Me too..I hope old characters have their another cameo..specially for MIsty of course!and also for Brock..etc!I hope the writer would make their minds think that old character really needs a cameo..*I hope Misty can have another cameo*..Hoping..just ''hoping'',
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Would be cool if Misty/Kasumi made a brief appearance on Best Wishes, just before Ash/Satoshi leaves for the Isshu region, he can give her a brief call, or a scene showing th end of a call with Misty/Kasumi waving bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Dave View Post
    Would be cool if Misty/Kasumi made a brief appearance on Best Wishes, just before Ash/Satoshi leaves for the Isshu region, he can give her a brief call, or a scene showing th end of a call with Misty/Kasumi waving bye.
    Yeah,Exactly..!
    and also It would be nice if Ash would mention even a little about MIsty,just like in DP about the lure Misty gave to him,..

Hell, ANY indication that Misty still exists would be nice...

Maybe we should email the Pokemon people and petition for a Misty cameo. lol ^^

So anyway, I realized something. These guys are ten. And when I was ten, teasing someone or hitting them with a ball was considered flirting, and it meant you had a crush on them in most cases. If that's true, Ash and Misty did a heck of a lot of flirting! x3
    I liked how they went from two people who were always arguing to best friends. I mean, what motivated them to stay together all that time in the first few episodes?
    I also realized that I will always be a Pokeshipper. I might as well be, since I seem to have a strange inability to recognize any other Ash ship hints. ^-^

The episode Misty Meets Her Match says it for me. I will now break it down some and point out a few things. ^^
    When Misty went with Rudy on a date, Ash was upset about it. If he were just Misty's friend, wouldn't he be happy for her?
    When Ash was taking the test for his Gym battle, he saw Rudy giving Misty flowers and called out Charizard by mistake. Remember how determined Ash was about Gym Badges in the earlier parts of the series? What Rudy was doing with Misty was more important to him than getting that Badge.
    I think that Ash was so determined to beat Rudy for two reasons. One, to get the Badge. Two, to impress Misty.
    Misty chose to go with Ash instead of stay with Rudy. This is important becasue she could have been very happy with him, had she chosen to stay. Misty wanted to be with Ash instead.
    Rudy called Ash "a very lucky guy" and we all know what he meant by that! Ash is lucky because he has Misty. :3

It's impossible to ignore what was. If Pokeshipping did become canon, the anime would lose fans, but there are so many hints that you can't deny that they have both felt slightly attractted to each other at one point or another. Ash and Misty have a season and a movoe with the sub theme being the idea of them as a couple! No other couple has had that! If you take the more mature Ash we have now and put him with Misty, who has also matured, then their relationship would grow a lot!

You know how I promised a graphic a while ago? Well I made it, but forgot to post it ^^"
    http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj222/Sakura-Loves-Sasuke/Poke%20Contest%20Ikari/?action=view&current=Pokshipping_graphic95.png&new est=1

The episode Misty Meets Her Match says it for me. I will now break it down some and point out a few things. ^^
    When Misty went with Rudy on a date, Ash was upset about it. If he were just Misty's friend, wouldn't he be happy for her?
    When Ash was taking the test for his Gym battle, he saw Rudy giving Misty flowers and called out Charizard by mistake. Remember how determined Ash was about Gym Badges in the earlier parts of the series? What Rudy was doing with Misty was more important to him than getting that Badge.
    I think that Ash was so determined to beat Rudy for two reasons. One, to get the Badge. Two, to impress Misty.
    Misty chose to go with Ash instead of stay with Rudy. This is important becasue she could have been very happy with him, had she chosen to stay. Misty wanted to be with Ash instead.
    Rudy called Ash "a very lucky guy" and we all know what he meant by that! Ash is lucky because he has Misty. :3
    I agree except for one thing (since in the Japanese version there is a slight difference in dialogue but it's still Pokeshippy xD)

Rudy and Ash's conversation went like this...

Rudy: Take care of Misty
    Ash: Take care of her? How?
    Rudy: You really are a clueless guy..

Ohhh Ash, you poor dense child xD Anyway, I read somewhere that what Rudy means by "take care of" is basically like when a husband takes care of his wife...So Rudy is, along with Team Rocket, one of the characters who hinted at Ash and Misty getting married...Many fans love the hint in the Heartbreak of Brock however in the original Japanese Misty just says that Temacu (sp) fell in love with Brock at first sight. But, I'm sure everyone will enjoy the original Japanese version of the famous scene where Ash and Misty get caught in a cage and Team Rocket teases them for being love birds...In the original, instead of calling them "love birds" they said that they ran away to elope...Now why would Ash and Misty blush about something that isn't true? Think about it, obviously they weren't going to get married, but they looked at each other and immediately blush, turn away, and deny it...Oh pokeshipping, how i love you so xD

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:

Maybe we should email the Pokemon people and petition for a Misty cameo. lol ^^

So anyway, I realized something. These guys are ten. And when I was ten, teasing someone or hitting them with a ball was considered flirting, and it meant you had a crush on them in most cases. If that's true, Ash and Misty did a heck of a lot of flirting! x3
    Lol, do you know how many people tried a petition? just google "pokemon petition Misty" or something.

You know, in the Netherlands we have a saying, "meisjes plagen, kusjes vragen", which means as much as "Teasing girls is asking for kisses". indeed, it seems teasing is considered a way to show affection at that age around the globe.

For me, pokeshipping is a special ship. I've been fan of other ships, but always lost interest after a few weeks. I've been a serious pokeshipper now since April and my love for ship hasn't been sinking in at all. I actually love pokeshipping to the pooint where I decided not to watch any episodes that don't have Misty in them.

Quote Originally Posted by blondekid15 View Post
    i completely and absolutely agree, you just said it way better than i could have, lol. in my opinion, not even being bias, either pokeshipping will happen or no shipping will happen..its possible for pokeshipping to become canon, because one thing people always say is pokemon is a "kids" show so there isnt a lot of romance...i begged a differ though, think of all those couples in pokemon that have confessed their love for each other...ash and misty were probably going to be the main couple that takes a while for them to get together like in a lot of romantic comedies but since its been 13 years we'll see if that's still the plan...hoping it is and even if it isnt, nothing will stop my love for the ship which keeps it alive

Yeah, Misty will always be the first girl Ash traveled with ^^ And that alone I think is really special. What bothers me is that Pokemon was originally suppose to end after the first movie and even with a possiblity of Ash/Misty being cannon as shown in this video...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b70GRNYnacI
    Later that trailer was scrapped. Misty looks so much older in that video, so it's obviously set into the future.

Even though the video is over a decade old, it's nice to read the theories of that video and what Pokeshipping was suppose to become. It really does give me hope that Ash was really meant for Misty and always will be.

Rudy: Take care of Misty
    Ash: Take care of her? How?
    Rudy: You really are a clueless guy..
    Ash really is so clueless! I suppose its a bad combination of being too dense and being young. Maybe someday he will finally get it xD
    Ash gets so defensive with anything hinting towards him and Misty being a couple. I think if he truly didn't like her, he wouldn't get so defensive and wouldn't bother him so much, haha. That's why I love pokeshipping though. They tease each other so much. They are simply in denial!

All of you guys are so great ^_^ as long as we all support this couple, I don't think I will ever give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi_HiME View Post
    What bothers me is that Pokemon was originally suppose to end after the first movie and even with a possiblity of Ash/Misty being cannon as shown in this video...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b70GRNYnacI
    Later that trailer was scrapped. Misty looks so much older in that video, so it's obviously set into the future.

Even though the video is over a decade old, it's nice to read the theories of that video and what Pokeshipping was suppose to become. It really does give me hope that Ash was really meant for Misty and always will be.
    And that's exactly why I believe Pokeshipping or no shipping will become canon because it really does seem like when Pokemon was originally set to end, Pokeshipping was going to be canon but obviously that didn't happen...So I'm hoping the writers remember that trailer and have that plot in mind for ending it the way they were going to...A future Ash and Misty married with their little pink haired girl, perhaps? Even if that's not how it ends, I don't mind, as long as they don't reveal who they end up with because then I can use that trailer to prove Ash ends up with Misty but obviously I hope for the ship to be canon, I'm just saying if it was not going to be canon I could convince myself they end up together and be happy with that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:

Yay! New person and new shipper here.
    Since I'm new... how do shipping discussion threads work and what do people do in them? Because I plan to support shippings other than PokeShipping...
    When I watched Gotta Catch Ya Later, I knew that Misty liked Ash and Ash liked Misty. It was so sad; seeing her leave like that.
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    Since I'm new... how do shipping discussion threads work and what do people do in them?
    Hello!!Welcome Articuno_rocks!

shipping discussion,
    -is where you discuss your fave shipping..it's a discussion not a debate,..something that you can express you ideas or opinions on a ship^^

When I watched Gotta Catch Ya Later, I knew that Misty liked Ash and Ash liked Misty. It was so sad; seeing her leave like that.
    Yeah,''Gotta Catch Ya Later'' is really a very emotional part where I *didn't actually cry* realize they were meant to be together,..I mean,GCYL is the episode to which..Ash feels so sad that moment *didn'y he cry on that episodes?*For me,comparing those moments which Ash will be apart from his companions,I think..GCYL is the most saddest,..I really hate to see MIsty parting that time..

I have a hard time remembering all the indevidual moments for this awesome shippping, but I know that one of my favorites is the one where Ash "dies" when he's trying to get a Ghost Pokemon to combat Sabrina. Misty is crying over his "dead" body, clearly heartbroken, and Ash says somthing along the lines of "I didn't know you cared so much".

I don't remember it very well, as it has been so long since I saw that episode, but I sure do like it.
    This is me. This is my team. Fear our wrath.
    Trainer Card for my Fanfiction.
    (First line links to FF.net version of the story, second line links to Serebii.net version of the story)
        Spoiler:- Credit for stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    Since I'm new... how do shipping discussion threads work and what do people do in them?
    Yay! another new shipper here!

Well, all we really do here is, uh, talk about pokeshipping, shippy episodes, fanart, theories on how pokeshipping could become canon... just hang around for a while. when I popped in a few weeks ago I didn't know what to say either, but that'll all work out. actually, since I joined this discussion I've seen about... five (?) new members join in. It's good to see so many people still care about this ship, and it's even better to know there are even more quiet shippers out there, who just support us in their mind... This place has been a great help to me to get me through pokeshipping - depressions, and I just wanted to thank all of you for this. ALL of you, that means every pokeshipper that hasn't joined in here yet, too.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDreamer View Post
    I have a hard time remembering all the indevidual moments for this awesome shippping, but I know that one of my favorites is the one where Ash "dies" when he's trying to get a Ghost Pokemon to combat Sabrina. Misty is crying over his "dead" body, clearly heartbroken, and Ash says somthing along the lines of "I didn't know you cared so much".

I don't remember it very well, as it has been so long since I saw that episode, but I sure do like it.
    You are referring to "The Tower of Terror", and yes, that is a great PokéShipping moment. It's was one of the moments during the first season that made me think about PokéShipping, but I really didn't become one until "Misty Meets Her Match" during the second season and after watching Pokémon The Movie 2000.

My favorite from the first season is probably in "The Ghost of Maiden's Peak", where Ash is staring at Misty with her hair down and wearing a kimomo. It one of the rare Ash hints that we got.
    "It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win.
    It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. It'll be all right again."

You are referring to "The Tower of Terror", and yes, that is a great PokéShipping moment. It's was one of the moments during the first season that made me think about PokéShipping, but I really didn't become one until "Misty Meets Her Match" during the second season and after watching Pokémon The Movie 2000.
    -sigh- oh, The Tower of Terror...My all my time favorite episode because it was the moment Ash and Misty held hands in the fog that made me a Pokeshipper...How I love to reminisce the good ol' days of just becoming a pokeshipper...now that i think about it, i was about 13 when that happened...so it's already been 3 years 0_o time certainly does fly, but back on topic..yes i love that episode, i rewatched that holding hands scene 15 times, and squeeled for 16 minutes...so its safe to say i was able to fully enjoy the rest of the pokeshippy moments in that episode (once i got back to actually watching the episode, of course xD)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:

Welcome Articuno_Rocks! For the second time, lol!
    I Misty leaving was sad! The truth is, I've seen clips, but I've never actually watched Gotta Catch Ya Later! Weird right? I just remember being like 8 and freaking out that Misty was gone when my brother was watching the show. I was like "Where's Misty? And who's that other girl?"
    Because of that, I hated May (I love a lot her now though, she's one of my favorite characters ^^) for a while. I got over it though, and all is well again!
    From what I've seen, there were some fantastic hints in that episode, even though it was Misty's last regular.
    I really want a Misty cameo, but I think that Iris will remind Ash of Misty and we might get something shippy anyway! Or at least I'll write a fic about it or something =]
    What I really want (and I don't know why) is for Ash and Misty to have a battle!
    If we can't have PokeShipping be canon, we can still imagine! We have a lot to work with and some ships have built up off of almost nothing!
    Other people will ship whatever, and we'll just keep doing Pokeshipping and the world will continue on! There's no need to get down about Ash and Misty. 8D

Everyone after me!

One Two Three!!

http://miyatoriaka.deviantart.com/ar...9044764?q=&qo=

D'awwwww!

Ash and Misty is best since she started the whole trend for the anime and hs more ships than all of the other girl ships.

Plus, the writers don't usually include material that is taboo unless it is the center of the episode so I really don't think any of the gay ships will ever happen.
    BLACK TEAM!
    (I have claimed Honchkrow, the Don)
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/xfnpc5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/21l4h6t.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P. Shiny Dusknoir and Shiny Ratticate
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Page 86 of 255 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast