Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheers on Castaways Isle! (580)

I loved how all 4 forms of Deoxys were used. Besides, Pikachu and Piplup being together is what made this episode super-special! ^_^

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

Anyone notics how chubby Pikachu looks in this episode? It looks so fat and cute.

I thought it was a good ep all in all

oh did deoxys use psycho boost or some other move like zap cannon or something like that the moves look just a like

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

Anyone else notice the legendary pattern Pokemon DP is having?
    Think about it..
    Dialga and Palkia have appeared whether full fledged or fore shadowed 49737953 times..
    Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf have been foreshadowed many times as well..
    Darkrai has appeared, Giratina, Shaymin, Manaphy..
    Now Deoxys, and Phione is coming up real soon too.
    Anyway, pretty awesome that Deoxys appeared outside of it's movie.
    Last edited by ~ Yukishii; 4th February 2009 at 1:10 PM.

Let us p l a y a
    gαмє
    A gαмє of тяιçкѕ and ωιт

Quote Originally Posted by ~ Yukishii View Post
    Anyone else notice the legendary pattern
    Anyway, pretty awesome that Deoxys appeared outside of it's movie.
    Actually this is the second time that Deoxys appeared outside of its movie, the first time being in the second Pokemon Ranger hour Special back in Battle Frontier. Though I really gotta say, that was completely random for Deoxys to have shown up at all. I was not expecting for it to even appear.

Also did anyone find it interesting that Pikachu can suddenly breath underwater, then coming up for air only to open its mouth and talk under water again?

Blue likes the Dancing Trpinch so should you.
    If you approve of Black and White's new anime-only lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Quote Originally Posted by BM14murph View Post
    I thought it was a good ep all in all

oh did deoxys use psycho boost or some other move like zap cannon or something like that the moves look just a like
    Considering it was yellow, I think it's more likely that it was Zap Cannon. But unless someone said what attack it was, I doubt we'll ever know.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Good episode, but a missed opportunity- they could have done another "translation" bit.
    Walk a little further off the beaten path
    And we’ll drive on even if we get there last
    Our backs against the wall and we will lunge and bite
    And we’ll rage, rage, rage against the dying of the light
    Here And Now by Great Big Sea

My shinies-

I agree with whoever said earlier that this played a lot like a Pikachu short, the lack of translation, and other of the trio's critters were the only things that really separated it tbh.
    I'm not entirely sure if I enjoyed it though. Yes, Deoxys appearing and changing its appearance in order to save certain characters was good, but I think that was the only bit.
    I tell you what I did find refreshingly different actually - the song played whilst Pika and Poch were diving and destroying the rocks. That once more reinforces the argument of the episode being of similar build to one of the shorts.

Do the Robot!

Oooh a Piakchu-Piplup episode. I like they got lost an had to find a way out together. Piplup and Pikachu have a strong bond.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Gee, I wonder why people don't like this episode? The animation was impressive, that Corphis talked in a hysterical manner, and Deoxys's appearance was a complete surprise to me. Piplp doesn't bother me, but Notch-Eared Pichu does (unrelated). This is alot like what the mini-movies could be like if they were still theatrical.
    And too the big, sarcastic review of the episode: that's rough.
    Wii Console Number: 2471 5162 9486 4718
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2449 4326 8585
    Pokemon Pearl: 0817 0421 0350
    AC: City Folk: 2063 2647 5316
    Xbox 360 GamerTag: Alex IR esq

If interested, send a private message reply posthaste.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartoonami View Post
    Gee, I wonder why people don't like this episode? The animation was impressive, that Corphis talked in a hysterical manner, and Deoxys's appearance was a complete surprise to me. Piplp doesn't bother me, but Notch-Eared Pichu does (unrelated). This is alot like what the mini-movies could be like if they were still theatrical.
    And too the big, sarcastic review of the episode: that's rough.
    Indeed, the animation was impressive in this episode, and those Corphish looked really good. I had a small hope in my heart that Ash would bring his Corphish back for a little while, shame it didn't happen.

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

This was a good episode the mantyke where cute It was funny how yanmega just got like smashed into a rock by pshycho boost

I was expecting this episode to be something about Pikachu and Piplup exploring the island and finding a way to get off to find their trainers, but I didn't expected Deoxys in this episode at all. This just made the episode pretty good.

I like how Deoxys got another appearance.

Hoenn pokemon are back!

This episode was nothing but a LOLWUT? filler...was something supposed to happen, or was that just me?

-Narrator flashback! Ken Gates is in ur anime...controlling ur storyline.
    -Why exactly did did TR need a disguise? There was no one around, plus, I'm more than sure that Pikachu (maybe not Piplup) can mostly see through the disguises.
    -Ok Ash, lets jump into the freezing water after a SUBMARINE. Buizel weighs 65 pounds. Ash weighs at least 100 something. I don't care if Buizel has a jet engine in his butt, he isn't going anywhere fast enough to catch a sub.
    -Waaaiiiittt.....This Jenny is a dude. Brock didn't go gaga for her. wut.
    -CORPHISH! This one is epic. I love it now.
    -Easter Island, anyone? Moaipass still looks creepy.
    -The Wingull were fail. Nothing happened.
    -Mantyke is adorable and all....but....this ep for them failed as well.
    -Deoxys? WTF? Why? What...what could you possibly need Deoxys in a filler like this for. Upcoming Promo? No. Future appearance in a movie? I don't think so. Pokemon, your writers stink.

Here's to hoping Phione will be sweet...I hope.

I really thought the episode was a good filler. Seeing Corphish again made me happy to see the little crustacean and furthermore his voice. The Mantyke were just squealing in awe and secondly I think their Japanese voices were kept. Who is Ken Gates? Thank goodness I only missed 3 or 5 minutes of the episode. Overall, I really like the animation like the underwater and celestial aurora's. I will watch it again hopefully tomorrow to catch those scenes I've missed.
    Last edited by A_Merry_Snowrunt; 27th June 2009 at 6:20 PM.

Corphish was awesome.

Deoxys animation whit the Speed forme and change to Defence Form to protect the gang was awesome.

but how did Pikachu breath under water?it remind me to Misty on the cronocles episode.
    Platinum
    FC: 4082 -5563- 0656

just saw this episode.
    suprisingly, i thought it was a good filler ^_^
    i loved seeing deoxys!
    & the mantyke were soo cute <3
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2gsg6iq.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Linkdarkside View Post
    Corphish was awesome.

Deoxys animation whit the Speed forme and change to Defence Form to protect the gang was awesome.

but how did Pikachu breath under water?it remind me to Misty on the cronocles episode.
    I want to know how Ash held his breath underwater so long as he chased after Team Rocket. And Pikachu opened his mouth under water.
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

Quote Originally Posted by Swampert_trainer View Post
    I want to know how Ash held his breath underwater so long as he chased after Team Rocket. And Pikachu opened his mouth under water.
    Yeah wouldn't the water enter Pikachu's mouth since he isn't a water Poke? Unless he was saying his name in his mind while opening his mouth with excitement. I wonder how the Mantyke (the three) carried that giant meteorite?

This was a fun episode to watch. It was great seeing a wild Corphish in the anime.
    Pikachu and Piplup really do make an amusing team.

This episode was good. A decent filler, although I liked the whole idea of an entire episode based around the pokemon. It was awesome to see Deoxys again.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

This episode was awesome, I was really enjoying it... I really liked Corpish's voice. It was cool seeing Deoxys again...

This was a really good episode. Pikachu and Piplup on the Island's beach made me think oh Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. :P It was also cool that Deoxys knows Ash and co. are the good guys. Corphish's voice was pretty good, but it reminds me of Ash's Corphish. Also, the music was quite wonderful, so I recoginized that. And now, Chocovine awaits.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

How is Pikachu able to talk underwater? ._.
    Nice to see Corphish though, makes me wanna watch the BF saga.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast