Thread: I want shiny Fennkin

Default I want shiny Fennkin

Since I can not post in the right thread due to permissions on 6th gen. trade thread. I am looking for a shiny fennkin I will give any thing for one. Not my fault if I am posting in wrong section it's the forums permission of the 6th trade thread.
    Last edited by Karnine; 12th May 2014 at 8:29 PM.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Trading-Thread

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...raixen-Delphox

Either of these threads should be able to help you.

In the future I'd advise you check for threads that can help with your needs before making one.

Redundant threads like this tend to get deleted because they're unnecessary clutter.

I'd also advise checking out the rules: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=397567
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

Fail I can not reply to the thread link you posted because I ether do not have permission to post in the topic you posted so still. It's the forums job staff to work this issue out for me because I can not reply in the subject or link you shared to me. I following rules to the forum it's the forums category permission that was set up were only specific users can post in it. I should know I run a forum that has same the permission set up.
    Last edited by Karnine; 12th May 2014 at 8:39 PM.

The trade threads should be open to you.

Regardless this doesn't really need a thread and goes against the rules, although I'm not a mod so I'll leave any future talk/action to them.
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

Added proof I can not post a new thread here on the mobile skin default> image.jpg I try to reply and it does not take me to a text screen to reply on so it has to be set up for specific users because if I can post in general discussion with my mobile I should be able to post in the link you gave me but for some reason I can not reply or make a thread so a mod or admin has to fix it for me or ether move this thread to to correct place or subject it belongs but if this is moved and if I have the same problem then a mod or admin will have to look into it because I can post fine in this section. I do not have the right to post in the trade section so if a mod see this thread here do not tell me I posted in wrong section because if I do not have rights to post in current section then I cannot post there without posting rights.
    Last edited by Karnine; 12th May 2014 at 9:11 PM.

Just don't use the mobile layout if it's not working for you.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |