Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hold the Phione! (581)

According to the dex entries, Vaporeon is able to 'melt' into the water...

But as the anime has shown, all it is is Vaporeon disappearing in the water.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

But phione can turn into water

amybody got anything on dis?

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    This episode was cute. I loved Pochama's reaction when Dawn decided to use Bunerary and Pachi for the contest.
    "What!? If they don't see me in the contest they won't buy my products!"

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

So, when Jessie was reading off her long-list of wishes I noticed she wished for...

"treasures like gold and silver"

I guess she too wants a GS Remake.

Also, Phione did use Acid Armor to dissapear into the water.
    Last edited by Korobooshi Kojiro; 23rd February 2009 at 7:28 PM.

Maybe Phione can turn into water because its body has the same colour (crystal blue) as Vaporeon. As for the gold and silver pun, all I can say is LOL.

P.S. Buneary rules!

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

Vaporeon never turned into water though, it just disappeared.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

I hadn't gone into this episode with high hopes (not really a massive fan of Phione tbh), so wasn't disappointed - result.
    Musashi's request for GS was pretty damn good, if perhaps unintentional...
    Still, the current trend that I'm all on board for is the abuse towards Pochama. Freeze it anyday, just to shut it up for a while...

Do the Robot!

Quote Originally Posted by Anyone 4 Buttons? View Post
    I hadn't gone into this episode with high hopes (not really a massive fan of Phione tbh), so wasn't disappointed - result.
    Musashi's request for GS was pretty damn good, if perhaps unintentional...
    Still, the current trend that I'm all on board for is the abuse towards Pochama. Freeze it anyday, just to shut it up for a while...
    I didn't notice any abuse towards Piplup at all, especially in this episode.

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowking[George] View Post
    I didn't notice any abuse towards Piplup at all, especially in this episode.
    It gets frozen, like, twice!

Do the Robot!

Yet another good episode involving another legendary. The theme about Phione being in love with Buneary kinda turned me down a bit because Phione has no gender along with the other legendaries aside from Lati@s, Heatran, and Cresslia. I seem to noticed that this is yet another episode involving some Piplup abuses which in here is getting caught from the move ice beam.

This episode was good. It was cool to see Phione, but it’s debut in the episode seemed rather rushed. It was also funny when Phione insulted TR after they made their requests.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Quote Originally Posted by Anyone 4 Buttons? View Post
    It gets frozen, like, twice!
    It's not abuse. It's comedy...XD

This episode was alright too. I'm not a big fan of the fillers, but if you've got some comedy, eh...it's fine.

-"Fee-own-eh", and "Fee-own-eee" were the two pronunciations of Phione...I always thought it was "Fee-own"...
    -GIANT SUBMARINE....TR will never cease to amaze me with what they can get. Who rents submarines anyways?
    -So...is this Phione male? How does a fish thing luurrrve a bunny?
    -10 points are awarded to Phione for the epic TR diss....Someone get me a screenshot of that.
    -Oh yes Ash..do go with Dawn. She really lieks you.
    -Ok....I thought the Acid Armor was sweet. It was, and still is. Making Phione turn into water like that....creepy. Is it me, or was that not a reference to Mario?
    -Lol at TR trying to get the Phione back. First off, why would you keep the thing in a pot? We're not cooking Phione sticks here, are we? Secondly, WHY DID YOU LET IT OUT? TAKE THE DARN THING TO THE BOSS!
    -Also, lol at the boss fantasy. Giant Dialga and Palkia figurines/Teddiusa plush ftw. Anyone see the random bike in the corner?
    -EPIC SHOWDOWN BATTLE! No...not really. Everyone watching called out the moves. I didn't know the GIANT LASER BEAM THAT WAS MAKING ICE was ice beam...sorry.
    -Speaking of that, how fail was it? Buneary isn't even a ice type. Phione should have blasted it to next week...but no, jump over the ice and punch it in the face.
    -"What are you gonna do; defeat us with cute?" Awww...they're so adorable....and then they beat you by turning you into a ice sculpture. How does Thunderbolt blast a giant chunk of frozen water in the air?
    -Good bye Phione! You failed! MUAAHAHAAH! Poor little guy was probably gonna cut his wrists...er...tentacle thing.
    -Good Arceus..get the plot moving already...I still don't see why we need these all these fillers. Dawn's contests only last 1 episode, and it's not like if she fails, we can have a training filler, and then try again...she'll just bawl her eyes out and go to the next one..

Oh well...Nice to see the little bugger anyways. I think I'm gonna go raise one on my Diamond now....

-"Fee-own-eh", and "Fee-own-eee" were the two pronunciations of Phione...I always thought it was "Fee-own"...
    Same here. Until I read this Pokedex book I bought.

-GIANT SUBMARINE....TR will never cease to amaze me with what they can get. Who rents submarines anyways?
    It's not like most of us can afford one anyways.

-So...is this Phione male? How does a fish thing luurrrve a bunny?
    Most likely male, unless this is Yaoi. Ehh, It's Pokemon. So it's Pokemon x Pokemon. Anything can happen.

-Also, lol at the boss fantasy. Giant Dialga and Palkia figurines/Teddiusa plush ftw. Anyone see the random bike in the corner?
    Eh, I haven't seen it yet, but I might for the plushie! <3[/QUOTE]

A pretty good episode indeed. Seeing Phione was nice to see, and it had a good voice. Though, I can't say this was one of my favorite episodes, but definitely good to watch. And yeah, Piplup getting hit with those icebeams, I wasn't suprised about that.

But hey, next episodes gonna be great as well. :P

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

i rate the episode 7/10 decent.

Buneary is cute as hell and loved her battle whit not her trainer command like the battle tent and battle fronier in the games.

i did not like that Ash did not mentioned that Phione looks a little like Manaphy.

i love shoping scene was good.
    Platinum
    FC: 4082 -5563- 0656

That was a cute filler! I liked the concept of Phione being good luck and lol'd at Jessie's looong list of wishes. The TR boys just want simpler things, every bottlecap and the Boss's lap. Somehow I think their wishes have the same chance as Jess to come true.
    Brock understanding Phione's broken heart was comedic, as was Ash's total clueless look on Meowth trans. Phione's challenging Pika to date Buneary. It was a treat to see the rabbit poke battle altho it seemed like her vest just disappeared mid-episode w/ no reason given. A few other animation glitches (CN froze when Phione was in the pool, did that happen on Japanese airings?) but on the whole enjoyable.
    FRIEND CODES
    3265-5772-9903
    Diamond Version ~NatDex 493 Owned COMPLETE~
    0174-3499-2232
    Silver Version ~NatDex 493 Owned COMPLETE~

Wishvee eggs giveaway. Check online status to ensure trade.
        Spoiler:- Trade Offerings:

Spoiler:- Trade Requests:

Trades re-open. Plz inc FC and Time Zone w/ request. I am EST Zone

I used to think Phione was Fee-own. Hold the Fee-own-ee does not sound right. Anyways, I like the episode nonetheless. Buneary VS Phione was very cool as well. Too bad Ash couldn't do any gym training in that episode.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

This eposide was decent but i found it boring tbfh.
    Quote Originally Posted by aykay View Post
    everyone knows bugsy is the cutest girl in the pokemon universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookShot View Post
    Hi, Billy Mayes here with the brand-new Rapid Spin! Do you have Rock problems? Not anymore with Rapid Spin! With just the click of button and the spin of a body, the Rocks are gone! Wow look at them fly! Compare this to the leading brand of hazard removal, the Banhammer! While the Banhammer causes serious problems afterward, Rapid Spin stops the problem right at the root, and gives you the satisfaction of ruining your opponent's day! It's even available in many different fashionable styles! Like the Starmie! The Delibird! And even the Hitmonchan! So don't let those Rocks stop you anymore, its time to upgrade to the Rapid Spin! Call 1-800-RPD-SPIN today!

Yeah, I thought it was pronounced Fe-Own, but Fe-Own-ee sounds good. Also, I liked the relationship problem at the end, where Phione liked Buneary, but Pikachu was still much Buneary and then Buneary and Phione had a battle. this episode was good.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

What Buneary should have said was "Poke-speak*My heart belongs to Pikachu*Poke-speak"
    Roses die, Ribbons last forever.

Friend Code: 3265-6466-7393

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    So, when Jessie was reading off her long-list of wishes I noticed she wished for...

"treasures like gold and silver"

I guess she too wants a GS Remake.

Also, Phione did use Acid Armor to dissapear into the water.
    That reminded me of the Pokemon movie (I think it was the Manaphy one actually) when Team Rocket stole some treasure or something and Jesse mentioned Diamonds and Pearls and Meowh said "Those would make good names for games" or something like that.

Anyway. I wasn't crazy about this episode, but it wasn't bad. I really wished Pikachu would have battled Phione, but I guess Buneary is an independent woman...er pokemon. I think it was pretty cool how Buneary beat a legendary Pokemon.
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Yeah, I thought it was pronounced Fe-Own, but Fe-Own-ee sounds good. Also, I liked the relationship problem at the end, where Phione liked Buneary, but Pikachu was still much Buneary and then Buneary and Phione had a battle. this episode was good.
    Similar to another pronunciation, Illumise, people had the incorrect idea of saying the name.

Anyway, seeing Acid Armor again after who knows how many movies/episodes was shocking. What a clever way it was used.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Rofl. Horrible episode, they made Phione look like a lovesick beast. Even Team Rocket out-shown Phione.

I'd rate it 4/10.

I've seen some fillers that looked better.

I disliked this episode, plus Phione as Pokemon is boring. How the hell could a legendary Pokemon who doesn't even have a gender be in love with someone??
    Piplup being Ice Beamed was boring and annoying too...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast