View Poll Results: What do you think of my skill as a spriter.

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Really good, don't see much else to improve on.

20 20.83%
  • Pretty good, a little more work here and there.

51 53.13%
  • Decent, good but needs to work on shading/line work.

18 18.75%
  • okay, has good ideas, but needs a lot more work.

1 1.04%
  • Bad, needs a ton of improvement and work in spriting.

6 6.25%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: -Raiga-'s sprites

It looks really good actually. Maybe reducing the amount of black outline, especially where the foot, arm, and part of the mouth to our right meet. Try a brighter colour too. If I recall, Chingling was a pretty bright Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemazter3001 View Post
    It looks really good actually. Maybe reducing the amount of black outline, especially where the foot, arm, and part of the mouth to our right meet. Try a brighter colour too. If I recall, Chingling was a pretty bright Pokemon.
    It is a bit brighter, but the big thing is chingling's real color is a bit more on the orange side. One of the main things I've been doing after coming back to spriting is color choice/hue shifting, as its something I never really learned before, so it may lead to results like this.
    ----------------------------------

Wow, never thought I'd post here again. Anyways, I'm in college right now but I've still found time to work on the Pokemon Imperial Sky fan-game. These sprites have an in-game purpose, but I mostly did them for fun.

Other then the tree squid that I designed, all are designed by ~SirAquakip as he's known on deviantart, or plain ol Aquakip on here.

Could I possibly have a glaceon and leafeon fusion?

PM me when its done

I'll tell you what you can have, you can have this

http://www.wikihow.com/Have-Good-Manners

Link on good manners, for coming into my sprite thread dead for an entire year, and asking someone who doesn't do requests, to do one for you.

haha nice Raiga

and yes, it's against forum rules to revive dead threads (or at least extremely frowned upon on)

not to mention you are in the [Fan Sprites] sub-forum requesting a spriter to do a certain sprite for you when there is clearly a [Fan Art Shops] sub-forum that explicably states "Fan Art Shops Request a Piece Of Art here in member's shops." Now I can see that you are a n00b on the serebiiforum scene but here, most of us are sophisticated individuals and most (if not all) are highly skilled at what we do. You cannot just waltz in to (repetition incoming) a dead thread and say "I want a fusion, chop chop, PM me when it's done herpaderp. mmmmeeeeyyyyyyyyaaaaaa." If you want to be respected on this forum, then I suggest you start learning the principles of manners.

Good day
    -RPNK

[pic related]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Shows I have watched, will update more later.
    LAST UPDATE 1/11/14
    Do not steal.
    ©ReaperNeku 2014

I don't know why i thought this was a shop...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234