Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175
Results 4,351 to 4,355 of 4355

Thread: Event Trading Thread [3.0 - READ THE FIRST POST]

I'm looking for a Shiny Raikou from either the Wi-fi or Gamestop event. I went to do the mystery gift about 2 hours ago (still 02/13), and it gave me Entei instead of Raikou, which is a little disappointing on Nintendo's part. So if anyone has a Raikou from the Wi-fi event AND Gamestop event and would be willing to part with one of the two, please let me know. I didn't think I would come here asking because I thought I would end up with all 3. I don't have much to offer other than a Shiny Raikou that I caught in Platinum, but I can't part with him, seeing as he's the only shiny I've ever caught. Although I can offer any of the Legendaries from HG/SS (Although you all probably have all of them )
    PM Me if this can work. Thanks alot!

Also, I can provide a picture that I did indeed receive the Entei on a Raikou day.

Edit: I can also trade a UT Volt Tackle Pikachu from the Poke-walker course.
    Last edited by Chimchar/Turtwig Killer; 14th February 2011 at 8:09 AM.
    AWAITING UPDATED SIGNATURE

looking for TRU Manaphy (UT plz), Goon's Scizor & any Arceus. Can offer: GameStop Suicune, GameStop Entei, Ash's Pika. Choose one for TRU Manaphy, Arceus if UT can be traded for one of my events + a shiny poke. Also got varius shinys, some minor events (GameCube Jirachi, Ranger Manaphy, Ranch Mew, etc). PM what you'd like & I'll see what I can do over the weekend. Be sure to check my online status so we don't miss ea. other!
    I may be open to other trades. All my shinys & events are LEGIT. Plz extend the same curtest to me (No hacks, clones OK but preffer if you say so up front) thanx!
    FRIEND CODES
    3265-5772-9903
    Diamond Version ~NatDex 493 Owned COMPLETE~
    0174-3499-2232
    Silver Version ~NatDex 493 Owned COMPLETE~

Wishvee eggs giveaway. Check online status to ensure trade.
        Spoiler:- Trade Offerings:

Spoiler:- Trade Requests:

Trades re-open. Plz inc FC and Time Zone w/ request. I am EST Zone

I am also looking for one of the crown beast Raikous and would appreciate anyone willing to give/trade. I'm not gonna list offers, tell me what you'd want in return. I was disappointed to find out Entei had begun before I had the chance. So if you're interested, message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimchar/Turtwig Killer View Post
    I'm looking for a Shiny Raikou from either the Wi-fi or Gamestop event. I went to do the mystery gift about 2 hours ago (still 02/13), and it gave me Entei instead of Raikou, which is a little disappointing on Nintendo's part. So if anyone has a Raikou from the Wi-fi event AND Gamestop event and would be willing to part with one of the two, please let me know. I didn't think I would come here asking because I thought I would end up with all 3. I don't have much to offer other than a Shiny Raikou that I caught in Platinum, but I can't part with him, seeing as he's the only shiny I've ever caught. Although I can offer any of the Legendaries from HG/SS (Although you all probably have all of them )
    PM Me if this can work. Thanks alot!

Also, I can provide a picture that I did indeed receive the Entei on a Raikou day.

Edit: I can also trade a UT Volt Tackle Pikachu from the Poke-walker course.

I have two WIN2011 UT Raikou as well as Entei.
    Looking for event Celebii to unlock events in HGSS and BW, or legit UT Darkrai

PM me for any offers

White FC: 0389 7992 5329 Trainer Name: Tudor

Looking for a WIN2011 Celebi. I can offer:

shiny cranidos
    shiny pachirisu
    manaphy from ranger
    gamestop pichu
    gamestop jirachi
    shiny raikou or entei (wi-fi)

PM me if interested.

Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175