Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Chocolate day one and all! (Easter 2016)

Default Happy Chocolate day one and all! (Easter 2016)

YUMMMAAH! Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, nows the tie to eat until you puke and puke until you want to eat more, with that, let me give you this one little thing, from me you get:

1x - Chocolate Pokeball.

oh, you also get to buy these from good ol Arnie, they're back for a limited time, some maybe with super funky prizes

Scratchcards
    There are 21 different types of Scratchards available. One for each Pokémon type (Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Rock, Ground, Normal, Fairy, Flying, Bug, Poison, Ice, Dragon, Ghost, Psychic, Dark, Steel & Fighting), which give prizes specific to those types of Pokémon, as well the Berry Scratchcard (giving berries and Pokéblocks as prizes), the Base Scratchcard (giving Base related items as prizes), and the Trainer Scratchcard which is the most varied of cards as it gives prizes from any category which can be used by either trainer or Pokémon.
    When purchasing your Scratchcard, please state which card you would like, giving clear instructions as to which six of the nine panels you are scratching (1 ,2 & 3 across the top row; 4, 5 & 6 across the middle row; 7, 8 & 9 across the bottom row).
    You may purchase only two scratchard.
    Scratchcards cost 500 coins each.

Happy Easter Fizzy Bubbles!

From me this year, everyone will receive
    some White Chocolate treats and one Super Pass.

White Chocolate Egg
    The Pokémon who eats this egg will gain 3 levels
    Non-Tradeable | Expires 28th March 2016.
    White Chocolate Berry
    The Pokémon who eats this berry will learn 3 Egg/MT Moves, or a combination of both.
    White Chocolate Pokéblock
    The Pokémon who eats this Pokéblock will gain 60 Cute Stats
    You MUST post in the PokéSpa to use this Pokéblock | Expires 22nd May 2016.
    Super Pass
    The Super Pass entitles you to:
    * Two Monday Pokémart candies instead of one.
    * Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
    *One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
    *A one week stay in the Beauty Salon gives your Pokémon two Beauty Points rather than one. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

Please remember to link to your Pokémon's existing level when using items to raise them,
    and to their Pokédex entry when using move-learning items.
    Enjoy!

Happy Fizzby Chocolate Bunny Day!!
    (Otherwise known as Easter)

Here are some great little chocolate treats to help your Pokemon learn something new:

1 x Golden Egg (Cashable for 3,000 coins or can be used as a pretty base decoration)
    x1 Chocolate Candy which when eaten by your Pokémon will raise it 3 Levels. (Non-Tradeable). Exp: 28th March 2016.
    1 x Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves
    it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of
    Relearned and Egg Moves. (Non-Tradeable). Exp: 28th March 2016.

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 White Gummi's
    x3 Brown Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's

Go mad and pork out, fill your faces with chocolate and Enjoy ^-^
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 27th March 2016 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    YUMMMAAH! Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, nows the tie to eat until you puke and puke until you want to eat more, with that, let me give you this one little thing, from me you get:

1x - Chocolate Pokeball.

oh, you also get to buy these from good ol Arnie, they're back for a limited time, some maybe with super funky prizes

Scratchcards
    There are 21 different types of Scratchards available. One for each Pokémon type (Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Rock, Ground, Normal, Fairy, Flying, Bug, Poison, Ice, Dragon, Ghost, Psychic, Dark, Steel & Fighting), which give prizes specific to those types of Pokémon, as well the Berry Scratchcard (giving berries and Pokéblocks as prizes), the Base Scratchcard (giving Base related items as prizes), and the Trainer Scratchcard which is the most varied of cards as it gives prizes from any category which can be used by either trainer or Pokémon.
    When purchasing your Scratchcard, please state which card you would like, giving clear instructions as to which six of the nine panels you are scratching (1 ,2 & 3 across the top row; 4, 5 & 6 across the middle row; 7, 8 & 9 across the bottom row).
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

White Chocolate Egg
    White Chocolate Berry
    The Pokémon who eats this berry will learn 3 Egg/MT Moves, or a combination of both.
    Super Pass
    * Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
    *One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
    *A one week stay in the Beauty Salon gives your Pokémon two Beauty Points rather than one. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

Please remember to link to your Pokémon's existing level when using items to raise them,
    Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

Here are some great little chocolate treats to help your Pokemon learn something new:

1 x Golden Egg (Cashable for 3,000 coins or can be used as a pretty base decoration)
    x1 Chocolate Candy which when eaten by your Pokémon will raise it 3 Levels. (Non-Tradeable). Exp: 28th March 2016.
    1 x Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves
    it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 White Gummi's
    x3 Brown Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's

Claiming:
    1x Chocolate Pokéball
    1x White Chocolate Pokéblock
    1x Super Pass
    1x Golden Egg
    3x Mysterious Gummi's
    3x White Gummi's
    3x Brown Gummi's
    3x Pink Gummi's
    1x White Chocolate Memory Berry
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry

Using:
    1x White Chocolate Egg on Raze the Larvitar, raising it from Lv 1 to 4
    1x Chocolate Candy on Raze the Larvitar, raising it from Lv 4 to 7

Choosing Flying and Dark scratchcards, scratching panels 1 to 6 on both. Payment = 1.000 coins

Thanks for the event guys!
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 28th March 2016 at 11:42 PM.

1x - Chocolate Pokeball.

Scratchcards

White Chocolate Egg
    White Chocolate Berry
    Super Pass

Enjoy!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 White Gummi's
    x3 Brown Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's

Happy Easter!

Claiming-
    1x chocolate covered Pokeball.

1x White chocolate egg, which I'll be feeding to my Chrysophylax Dives, the Bagon. He goes from Level 1 to Level 4.

1x Chocolate Berry, Which will be consumed by my Bagon to teach him EM Dragon Rush , MT Dragon Pulse and EM Hydro Pump.

1x Chocolate Pokeblock.

1x Super pass

1X Golden Egg

1X Chocolate Candy, which is consumed by my Bagon, raising his level from 4 to 7.

1X chocolate Memory berry which will be consumed by Rose(Vulpix) who learns the EM Heat wave, EM Flare blitz, EM Extrasensory EM Feint attack

1x Gummi Pouch containing 3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x White Gummi's, 3x Brown Gummi's, 3x Pink Gummi's.

Also, spending 1000 coins on two scratch cards.

The first one will be a Dragon type with with 1, 2 & 3 across the top row and 7, 8 &9 across the bottom row being scratched.

The second one will be a normal type with 4, 5 & 6 across the middle row and 7, 8, & 9 across the bottom row being scratched. Happy Easter everyone!~
    Last edited by Lt. BLEU™; 27th March 2016 at 3:17 PM.

1x - Chocolate Pokeball.

Scratchcards
    *Obtained the Chocolate Ball!*

Purchasing a Trainer Scratchcard and a Poison Scratchcard. Scratching off panels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 of the Trainer Scratchcard, and scratching panels 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 of the Poison Scratchcard. Payment: 1,000 coins.

White Chocolate Egg
    White Chocolate Berry
    Super Pass

Enjoy!
    *Obtained the White Chocolate Egg!*

*Obtained the White Chocolate Berry!*

*Obtained the White Chocolate Pokéblock!*

*Obtained the Super Pass!*

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 White Gummi's
    x3 Brown Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's

*Obtained the Golden Egg!*

*Obtained the Chocolate Candy!*

*Obtained the Chocolate Memory BErry!*

*Obtained 3 Mysterious Gummis!*

*Obtained 3 White Gummis!*

*Obtained 3 Brown Gummis!*

*Obtained 3 Pink Gummis!*

Alrighty, now that I've picked up my loot, it's time for the best part- time to use it! Seriously good haul this year, let's see what we got;

1 Chocolate Ball (ordinary Poké Ball of questionable practicality)
    2 Scratchcards (can't do nothing with those until the prizes are given out)
    1 White Chocolate Egg (+3 levels)
    1 White Chocolate Berry (+3 Egg/MT moves)
    1 White Chocolate Pokéblock (+60 to the Cute stat, expires May 22nd) ~ Tess Edit: Traded here.
    1 Super Pass (all manner of extra stuffs in the Monday shops)
    1 Golden Egg (+3,000 coins)
    1 Chocolate Candy (+3 levels)
    1 Chocolate Memory Berry (+4 Egg/relearned moves)
    3 Mysterious Gummis (+3 IQ to anything)
    3 White Gummis (+3 IQ to Normal-types)
    3 Brown Gummis (+3 IQ to Ground-types)
    3 Pink Gummis (+3 IQ to Poison-types)

...Wow. Holy crap. Alright, let's go through these. Chocolate Ball... ehhh... I question the practicality of keeping a Pokémon in a Poké Ball made of something edible... The Scratchcards, gotta wait and see what they bring... alright, might as well cover the level-up stuff first. White Chocolate Egg and Chocolate Candy, that's 3 levels each 6 in total, not bad. Tempted to give these to my Seviper, but I already got all the Candies I'll need for him- something big's gonna happen later on with those Candies. So I'm thinking these instead go to our resident artist- Chromium, my level 21 Smeargle!

: Smeeeear. ^_^ *gulps down both pieces of chocolate in record time*

*Chromium was elevated to level 27!*

Yeah, saw that coming. Brings you a lot closer to that next Sketch. Alrighty, then, now... OK, now for the move-teaching items- White Chocolate Berry and Chocolate Memory Berry. Good for a total of 7 new moves, and- where'd they go?

: Shnee? *shrugs, tries to look innocent despite voice being muffled by mouthful of chocolate*

...Well, that makes up my mind for me, doesn't it? So yeah, looks like Lenny the Sneasel eats both items.

*Lenny learned the MT move Defense Curl!*

*Lenny learned the MT move Double-Edge!*

*Lenny learned the MT move Mimic!*

*Lenny learned the Egg move Icicle Crash!*

*Lenny learned the Egg move Pursuit!*

*Lenny learned the Egg move Crush Claw!*

*Lenny learned the Egg move Ice Shard!*

And Lenny... I do believe that with that, you've now learned all the moves I wanted to teach you that you can only learn as a Sneasel.

: *gasps, a delighted look on his face* *clutches his Razor Claw eagerly* Snee snee...?

We'll see. You're still pretty young, but it's clear you're very keen on the idea, so if you behave yourself, then maybe.

Alright, let's see what else here... Pokéblock, not now... Super Pass, not until tonight... Golden Egg, goes straight to the Coin Exchange... used that... Lenny ate that... and all that leaves are the Gummis. Well, I know where half of those will be going. *glances at Chromium* But for now, Happy Easter to all, and to all... I know for a fact that the Easter Bunny is in fact a foulmouthed Diggersby! And on that borderline disturbing mental picture, I take my leave from this thread!
    Last edited by enchantress; 22nd May 2016 at 10:53 PM.

1x - Chocolate Pokeball.

Scratchcards

White Chocolate Egg
    White Chocolate Berry
    Super Pass

Enjoy!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 White Gummi's
    x3 Brown Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's

Hey! Happy Egg Day everybody!

Claiming:

x1 Chocolate Pokeball

x1 White Chocolate Egg, which I'll be feeding to my Duskull, Archimedes. He'll go from Level 5 to Level 8.

x1 Chocolate Berry. Which I will feed to Archimedes to teach him Feint Attack, Ominous Wind and Spite.

x1 Chocolate Pokeblock.

x1 Super Pass.

x1 Golden Egg.

x1 Chocolate Candy - which I will feed to Archimedes, raising his Level from 8 to 11.

x1 Memory Berry - Again, feeding to Archimedes, who will learn Dark Pulse, Destiny Bond and Grudge.

x1 Gummi Pouch containing the following:

x3 Mysterious Gummis
    x3 White Gummis
    x3 Brown Gummis
    x3 Pink Gummis

I will also spend 1000 Coins on two scratchcards.

The first card will be the Fairy-type card. I will scratching 4, 5, and 6 across the middle row and 7, 8 and 9 on the bottom row.

The second card will be the Dragon-type card. I will be scratching 1, 2 and 3 across the top row and 4, 5 and 6 on the middle row.

1x - Chocolate Pokeball.

Scratchcards

White Chocolate Egg
    White Chocolate Berry
    Super Pass

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 White Gummi's
    x3 Brown Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's

Picking up:
    1x Chocolate Pokéball
    1x Super Pass
    1x Golden Egg
    3x Mysterious Gummi's
    3x White Gummi's
    3x Brown Gummi's
    3x Pink Gummi's

Using:
    1x White Chocolate Egg on Mal the Zubat, raising her from Lv.3 to Lv.6
    1x White Chocolate Berry on Ford the Pineco to teach it EM Counter and MT Drill Run and Pain Split
    1x Chocolate Candy on Mal the Zubat, raising her from Lv.6 (see above) to Lv.9
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry on Grey the Elgyem to teach it EM Cosmic Power, Disable, Skill Swap and Teleport

Buying:
    2x Trainer scratch cards - scratching #1,2,4,6,7,9 on both. 1,000 coins payment
    Last edited by Ex-Admiral Insane; 28th March 2016 at 9:17 PM. Reason: Forgot to post payment for scratch cards

1x - Chocolate Pokeball.

Scratchcards

White Chocolate Egg
    White Chocolate Berry
    Super Pass

Enjoy!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 White Gummi's
    x3 Brown Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's

Picking up 1 chocolate pokeball. Buying 1 grass scratchcard (1,2,3,5,8,9) and 1 trainer scratchcard (2,3,4,5,7,8) with 1000 coins.
    Picking up 1 white chocolate egg, 1 white chocolate berry, 1 white chocolate pokeblock and 1 super pass.
    Picking up 1 golden egg, 1 chocolate candy, 1 chocolate memory berry, 3 mysterious gummi's, 3 white gummi's, 3 brown gummi's and 3 pink gummi's.

Feeding 1 white chocolate egg to cacnea, raising it from Lv 1 to Lv 4.
    Feeding 1 chocolate candy to cacnea, raising it from Lv 4 to Lv 7.

Feeding 1 white chocolate berry to trapinch, teaching it MT Signal beam, MT Giga drain and MT Snore.
    Feeding 1 chocolate memory berry to cacnea, teaching it EM Magical leaf, EM Smelling salts, EM Teeter dance and EM Counter.
    Last edited by Reyzadren; 28th March 2016 at 10:49 AM.

1x - Chocolate Pokeball.

Scratchcards
    Receiving the Chocolate Pokeball, thank you kindly

Purchasing a Water Scratch Card and a Fire Scratch Card. Scratching numbers 1 to 3 and 7-9 on both cards. Payment

White Chocolate Egg
    White Chocolate Berry
    Super Pass

Enjoy!
    Feeding my Cyndaquil the White Chocolate egg Lv.5 - Lv.8
    Cyndaquil learnt Smoke Screen

Feeding Cyndaquil the White Chocolate Berry to teach him Extrasensory, Double Kick and Crush Claw

Receiving the Super Pass and White Chocolate Pokeblock

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 White Gummi's
    x3 Brown Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's

Receiving a Golden Egg and the Gumi bag

Using both the Chocolate Candy and Chocolate memory berry on my Corphish
    Lv.1 - 4. Teaching it Dragon Dance, Metal Claw and Superpower

Happy Easter you all.

1x - Chocolate Pokeball.

Scratchcards

White Chocolate Egg
    White Chocolate Berry
    Super Pass

Enjoy!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 White Gummi's
    x3 Brown Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's

Wooooooooooo, lots o' things to pick up! It's almost as worse as all the chocolate that my mother gave me XP Taking the following:
    • x1 Chocolate Pokéball
    • x1 White Chocolate Egg
    • x1 White Chocolate Berry
    • x1 White Chocolate Pokéblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 27th March 2016.
    • x1 Super Pass
    • x1 Golden Egg
    • x1 Chocolate Candy
    • x1 Chocolate Memory Berry
    • x3 Mysterious Gummis
    • x3 White Gummis
    • x3 Brown Gummis
    • x3 Pink Gummis

Time to use teh stuffz!
    • Giving the White Chocolate Egg to my Cosplay Pikachu, raising her level from 1 to 4.
    • Giving my White Chocolate Berry to my Misdreavus, teaching her EM Memento, MT Heal Bell and EM/MT Wonder Room.
    • Giving the Chocolate Candy to my Misdreavus, raising her level from 1 to 4.
    • Giving the Chocolate Memory Berry to my Cosplay Pikachu, teaching her Charm (Lv. 1 Pichu), Sweet Kiss (Lv. 10 Pichu), Nasty Plot (Lv. 13 Pichu), and EM Lucky Chant.

And oh right the Scratch Cards.

Buying one Psychic Scratch Card (scratching 1,2,3,4,6,9) and one Trainer Scratch Card (scratching 1,2,3,5,8,9), for a payment of 1,000 coins.
    Last edited by enchantress; 29th March 2016 at 1:16 PM.

1x - Chocolate Pokeball.

Scratchcards

White Chocolate Egg
    White Chocolate Berry
    Super Pass

Enjoy!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 White Gummi's
    x3 Brown Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's

SO MUCH CANDEH. Before I get to it though...

Purchase: 1 Dragon Scrachcard (2,3,5,7,8,9) and 1 Dark Scratchcard (1,2,4,5,7,8)
    Payment: 1,000 coins

OK! NOW let's get to the candy!

Claim:
    Chocolate Pokeball
    White Chocolate Egg
    White Chocolate Berry
    White Chocolate Pokeblock
    Super Pass
    Golden Egg
    Chocolate Candy
    Chocolate Memory Berry
    3 Mysterious Gummis
    3 White Gummis
    3 Brown Gummis
    3 Pink Gummis

Use: White Chocolate Egg and Chocolate Candy on Steelix
    Level Up! Steelix grew from Lv. 37 to Lv. 43!
    New Move! Steelix learned Iron Tail!
    New Move! Steelix learned Dig!

Happy Easter everyone!
    Last edited by Dark Searchman; 28th March 2016 at 3:55 AM. Reason: I ARE VERY SMORT PURSON THAT CAN REDD DURRECTIONS

1x - Chocolate Pokeball.

Scratchcards

White Chocolate Egg
    White Chocolate Berry
    Super Pass

Enjoy!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 White Gummi's
    x3 Brown Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's

Happy Easter everyone!
    Picking up
    From Arn:
    1x Chocolate Pokeball

From Tess:
    1x White Chocolate Egg
    1x White Chocolate Berry
    1x Super Pass

From Arc:
    1x Golden Egg
    1x Chocolate Candy
    1x Berry Bag which includes
    3x Mysterious Gummi's
    3x White Gummi's
    3x Brown Gummi's
    3x Pink Gummi's

Buying two scratch cards (Normal and Water) from Arn. Scratching the numbers 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 9 on both
    Payment

Feeding the White Chocolate Berry to my Taillow.
    *Murray learned MT Double-Edge, MT Heat Wave and EM Boomburst!*
    Feeding the Chocolate Memory Berry to my Audino
    *Mikan learned EM Bestow, Sweet Kiss, Healing Wish, and Encore!*
    Feeding my Chocolate Candy to my Mudkip.
    *Spencer grew from Level 4 to Level 7!*

And I think that's it! I can't think of any other pokemon I promised items to...
    Oh right. My Machop gets the White Chocolate Egg I guess
    *Zeke grew from Level 9 to Level 12!*
    Last edited by swampertforever; 27th March 2016 at 9:24 PM.

1x - Chocolate Pokeball.

Scratchcards

White Chocolate Egg
    White Chocolate Berry
    Super Pass

Enjoy!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 White Gummi's
    x3 Brown Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's

Grabbing:

1x Chocolate Pokeball
    1x White Chocolate Egg
    1x White Chocolate Berry
    1x Super Pass
    1x Golden Egg
    1x Chocolate Candy
    3x Mysterious Gummis
    3x White Gummis
    3x Brown Gummis
    3x Pink Gummis

I will buy two scratch cards, one Grass and one Fire for 1000 coins.

On the Grass Scratch card I will scratch off 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9.

For the Fire Scratch card I will scratch off 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8.

I will feed both the White Chocolate Egg and the Chocolate Candy to my Lv 15 Vullaby to raise her to Lv 21.

Feeding White Chocolate Berry to my Sunkern so he can learn the MTs Giga Drain, Earth Power and Seed Bomb.

Feeding the Chocolate Memory Berry to my Vullaby so she can learn Fake Tears, Roost, Scary Face and Foul Play.

Putting the rest of the stuff in my bag.

Happy Easter Everybody!

1x - Chocolate Pokeball.

Scratchcards

White Chocolate Egg
    White Chocolate Berry
    Super Pass

Enjoy!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 White Gummi's
    x3 Brown Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's

Picking up the following:
    From Arn:
    1x Chocolate Pokeball

From Tess:
    1x White Chocolate Egg (+3 lvls)
    1x White Chocolate Berry (+3 EM/MT moves)
    1x White Chocolate Pokeblock (+60 Cute)
    1x Super Pass

From Arc:
    1x Golden Egg
    1x Chocolate Candy (+3 lvls)
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry (+4 EM/relearned moves)
    1x Gummi Bag containing 3x Mysterious, 3x White, 3x Brown, and 3x Pink Gummis

Buying one Trainer scratchcard (2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8) and one Flying scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9) for 1,000 coins.

Giving:
    the White Chocolate Egg and the Chocolate Candy to my Fletchling to raise her level from 1 to 7.
    the White Chocolate Berry to my Vulpix to teach her MTs Zen Headbutt, Covet, and Foul Play.
    the Chocolate Memory Berry to my Ledyba to teach him EMs Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, and Bug Bite.
    Last edited by myahoo; 28th March 2016 at 2:50 AM.

Yaaaas! Happy Easter, everyone!!!

[size=1]

1x - Chocolate Pokeball.

Scratchcards
    Claiming my x1 Chocolate Poke Ball!
    Claiming 1 Water Scratchcard and 1 Berry Scratchcard.
    Scratching off 1,2,3,4,5,6 on both cards.

White Chocolate Egg
    White Chocolate Berry
    Super Pass

Enjoy!
    Claiming x1 White Chocolate egg, x1 White Chocolate Berry, x1 White Chocolate Pokeblock, and x1 Super Pass.
    Giving Chachi the White Chocolate egg to raise his level from 5 to 8.
    Also giving Chachi the White Chocolate Berry so he can learn the MT Water Pledge, and EMs Agility and Icy Wind.

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 White Gummi's
    x3 Brown Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's

Claiming x1 Golden Egg, x1 Chocolate Candy, x1 Chocolate Memory Berry, and x1 Gummi Bag.
    Giving Mina the Chocolate Candy to raise her level from 1 to 4.
    Also giving Mina the Chocolate Memory Berry so she can learn the EMs Drain Punch, Psycho Cut, and Thunder Punch.
    Last edited by mespritchaser; 28th March 2016 at 3:03 PM.

1x - Chocolate Pokeball.

Scratchcards

White Chocolate Egg
    White Chocolate Berry
    Super Pass

Enjoy!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 White Gummi's
    x3 Brown Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's

Happy Easter, thanks for all this!

Picking up:
    1x Chocolate PokéBall
    ---
    1x White Chocolate Egg
    1x White Chocolate Berry
    1x Super Pass
    --
    1x Golden Egg
    1x Chocolate Candy
    3x Mysterious Gummies
    3x White Gummies
    3x Brown Gummies
    3x Pink Gummies

Also gonna get two Scratchcards, so that'll be 1,000 coins for that.
    Water Scratchcard: Panels 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8
    Trainer Scratchcard: Panels 1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9

Feeding the White Chocolate Egg and Chocolate Candy to Death, my Lv.24 Duskull, booting him up 6 levels

: ...ARE YOU SURE THAT I AM THE BEST CHOICE, CONSIDERING THE HOLIDAY?

Shhhhhhhhhh.

{Death grew to Lv.30!}

{Death learned Will-O-Wisp!}

{Death learned Confuse Ray!}

Aaaaaaaaand I'll use all the other stuff later. Thanks all, happy Easter!

1x - Chocolate Pokeball.

Scratchcards

White Chocolate Egg
    White Chocolate Berry
    Super Pass

Enjoy!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 White Gummi's
    x3 Brown Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's

It's stll Easter so Happy Easter Monday ^-^

Picking up these wonderful presents thank you very much.

1x Chocolate Pokeball
    1x Grass Scratchcard and 1x Trainer Scratchcard (scratching off panels 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9 on both please) *1,000 coins*
    1x White Chocolate Egg (Feeding to my Bagon to raise her from Level 10 to Level 13)
    1x White Chocolate Berry (Feeding to my Eevee ♂ to teach him EM's Endure, Wish and Yawn)
    1x White Chocolate Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 17th April 2016.
    1x Super Pass
    1x Golden Egg
    1x Chocolate Candy (Feeding to my Mienfoo to raise her from Level 06 to Level 09)
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry (Feeding to my Phantump to teach her EM's Bestow, Grudge, Imprison and Venom Drench)
    3x Mysterious Gummi's
    3x White Gummi's
    3x Brown Gummi's
    3x Pink Gummi's

Many thanks =)
    Last edited by enchantress; 24th April 2016 at 8:54 PM.

1x - Chocolate Pokeball.

Scratchcards

White Chocolate Egg
    White Chocolate Berry
    Super Pass

Enjoy!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 White Gummi's
    x3 Brown Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's

Picking up:

1x Chocolate Pokeball

1x Ice Scratchcard on 1,2,5,6,8,9
    1x Flying Scratchcard on 2,3,4,5,7,9
    (payment)

1x White Chocolate Egg \\ Feeding to Isley my Lv.12 Amaura. He goes to Lv.15.
    1x White Chocolate Berry \\ Feeding to Meléo, my Kecleon. He learns MTs Knock Off, Metronome, and Low Kick.
    1x White Chocolate Pokeblock

1x Super Pass

1x Golden Egg
    1x Chocolate Candy \\ Feeding to my Amaura again. He goes from Lv.15 (see above) to Lv.18.
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry \\ Feeding to my Sneasel. She gains EMs Fake Out, Feint, Foresight, and Pursuit.

3x Mysterious Gummis
    3x White Gummis
    3x Brown Gummis
    3x Pink Gummis
    Last edited by atlantis_kid99; 29th March 2016 at 9:07 AM.

1x - Chocolate Pokeball.

Scratchcards

White Chocolate Egg
    White Chocolate Berry
    Super Pass

Enjoy!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 White Gummi's
    x3 Brown Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's

x1 Chocolate Pokéball
    x1 White Chocolate Egg
    x1 White Chocolate Berry
    x1 White Chocolate Pokéblock
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Chocolate Candy
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry
    x3 Mysterious Gummis
    x3 White Gummis
    x3 Brown Gummis
    x3 Pink Gummis

Drawing a Dragon and Trainer Scratchcard with 1,000 coins and scratching squares 1-3 and 7-9 on both.

Using the White Chocolate Egg and Chocolate Candy on my Gible to raise her from level 35 to 41.

Using the White Chocolate Berry to teach my Charmeleon the egg moves Focus Punch and Air Cutter and MT move Fire Punch.

Using the Chocolate Memory Berry to teach my Archen the egg moves Defog, Switcheroo, Steel Wing, and Ally Switch.

Thanks much.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 28th March 2016 at 4:09 PM.

1x - Chocolate Pokeball.

Scratchcards

White Chocolate Egg
    White Chocolate Berry
    Super Pass

Enjoy!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 White Gummi's
    x3 Brown Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's

1 Chocolate Pokeball
    1 White Chocolate Egg
    1 White Chocolate Berry
    1 White Chocolate Pokeblock
    1 Super Pass
    1 Golden Egg
    1 Chocolate Candy
    1 Chocolate Memory Berry
    3 Mysterious Gummis
    3 White Gummis
    3 Brown Gummis
    3 Pink Gummis

Giving the White Chocolate Egg to my Shinx, raising her from level 3 to level 6!
    Giving the White Chocolate Berry to my Cosplay Pikachu, teaching her Disarming Voice, Thunder Punch and Iron Tail
    Giving the Chocolate Candy to my Emolga, raising him from level 8 to level 11!
    Giving the Chocolate Memory Berry to my Minun, teaching him EM Wish, Sing, Discharge and Sweet Kiss!

Thank you so much for the gifts!

RESULTS!!

Marblezone -

No Win
    No Win

Lt Bleu -

5000 coins + Dragon Fang
    x1 Rare Candy

Missingno Master -

Move Tutor Pass
    No Win

Samayouru -

No Win
    No Win

Exadmiral insane -

x1 Rare Candy
    No Win

Rayzen -

No Win
    No Win

Galactaray -

No Win
    No Win

Okiku Mew -

No Win
    x3 Sky Gummi

Darksearchman -

Double Daycare pass
    Double Daycare Pass

Swampertforever -

No Win
    Mystic Water

PeeGee -

No Win
    No Win

Myahoo -

No Win
    A Special edition Pokeball design Vivllion (Temporary image) Lv 5, Female

Mespritcatcher -

No Win
    No Win

Dave the fish guy -

Dive Ball
    No Win

Arc -

Grass Stone
    No Win

Atlantiskid -

Sky Drop TM
    No Win

Rakurai -

5000 coins + Dragon Fang
    No win
    Last edited by enchantress; 30th March 2016 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Corrected IMG tag

Missingno Master -

Move Tutor Pass
    No Win
    Ooh, not too shabby. Collecting my Move Tutor Pass. Thanks, Arn!

RESULTS!!
    Swampertforever -

No Win
    Mystic Water
    Picking up my Mystic Water, thanks~

RESULTS!!

Exadmiral insane -

x1 Rare Candy
    No Win
    Picking up my one rare candy