Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Miasma Heights - The Deserted Theme Park's Recorded History

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
    [tehehe I can’t get enough of Miasma Heights ;D]

Ghost Train

Amras.MG
    Noticing the diminishing light, you order Idrial to use her own flash attack so as not to distract Java from her heated battle with the Houndour pup. The Gardevoir places both hands together and claps ever so slightly and the whole cavern returns to the being completely lit once again. Regaining their ability to see completely, the two battling pokémon begin once more. Java, sensing that the light screen would be necessary, creates a shield around itself and as she does so, the wild Houndour begins to howl loudly, boosting its morale ready.

“Pipipipipi!” Java cries as she runs to a far side of the cavern before returning, gaining as much speed as she can whilst her whole body becomes engulfed in a mass of electrical energy. As she does so, you notice, despite the howl attack, the Houndour pup looks quite worried but before it can retaliate, the Pikachu in her ball of electrical energy crashes into it, sending it flying in to the cavern wall before it slides limply back down to the ground. Standing up, the wild pokémon looks highly disgruntled with the previous powerful attack before attempting to wreak its revenge. Eyeing its chance as Java returns to her normal self, the pup bares its teeth once more, grabbing her and tossing her into the nearest wall before growling a deep and guttural growl once again in your general direction. Java stands up and faces the Houndour once again, awaiting your next command and hoping it came before the wild pokémon had chance to pull a similar move again…

Idrial lights up the room with a Flash, helping Java and Amras see the Houndour whom they were battling. Pikachu quickly pulls up a Light Screen before hitting Houndour with a powerful Volt Tackle, dealing significant damage to the fire hound. Houndour responds with a Crunch, which makes Amras grimaces as Pikachu cries out in pain. Not wanting to force Pikachu through another one of those, Amras realizes that he needs to find a way to attack the Houndour whilst minimalizing damage to her. Thanking Idrial for doing a superb job with the Flash, Amras quickly shouts out a few words of encouragement to Java and prepares his orders for the battle...

"Java, you're doing awesome right now! Lets try to keep you out of harm as much as possible, so send Houndour flying away from you with a Thunderbolt, then blast it with another Thunderbolt while he's recovering from the last one! Make sure you dodge any physical attacks with an Agility, but don't worry about any special attacks since your Light Screen should still be intact! Lets do this!"

Round two of updates are here, I’m going to try and get them up as much as possible. Obviously they aren’t going to be huge, since they’re intended to be rapid fire, but that means we can get deep into your adventures quicker :}

Rooms 21-40

Psychopath
    As the elevator lurched into life, apparent that it had been sitting dormant for quite some time now, it slowly began to ascend to the second floor. Instead of the usual calming yet highly annoying elevator music, you could just hear the mechanics creaking and whining above you which wasn’t the most confidence-boosting sounds whilst riding an already old elevator. Luckily, you reach the second floor and the doors slide open halfway before stopping completely, eyeing your opportunity, you leap out and onto the corridor outside.

Looking around, you see quite a number of doors labelled with various numbers before finally spotting room 34 with a green door and a sign attached to the door. Upon closer inspection, you see that the sign reads ‘Do not disturb, thank you’ but you begin to proceed nonetheless. Sliding the key into the slot, taking a few attempts in the dim light, you begin to turn it and sure enough, you hear a click and the door opens slightly. As it opens, a horrible wave of smell hits your nostrils, a smell of decay and oldness, but you put that aside and cross the threshold.

“Who do you think you are, bursting in here like this?!” a voice suddenly comes from the shadows as a young woman walks out in front of you, however, unlike any normal woman, she seems to be abnormally pale, almost ghostly. Waiting for a reply, she hides something behind her back before focusing her glare on you once more…

Tyson was so tired he didn't care about the state of the elevator as he heard the mechanical grinding of the gears. However when the door opened he stepped out the fastest he could both in fear that the elevator could fail on him and the fact that he wanted to get to slep as soon as possible. He looked at the doors, which were labelled with all sorts of numbers, he walked past all sorts of doors, until he saw a green one with the number 34. He twisted the key and walked in. He smelled a putrid smell and thought about not going in for a second, but knew that he needed rest so he ignored it, "They need to get better maids out here."

He looked at the bed and thought about jumping on and sleeping until he saw he wasn't alone.
    “Who do you think you are, bursting in here like this?!” The voice was feminine and he saw the source, a young... woman, obviously. He looked at her and saw she had a serious look in her eyes and was hiding something. In closer examination he noticed her skin was abnormally pale, and he realised what she was She's a clown, creepy. Keep it to yourself, clowns are dangerous, twisted individuals.

He looked at the woman, and began to speak, "Look, sorry lady, didn't mean to walk in here, I've had a rough day and need rest. I got this key and came here to get some sleep. I will leave if you want me to, but I need a key to another room. I just need to find a bed for the night." He pulled out a pokeball, and showed it to her. See I was in a battle today, and I am tired, I mean, when anything goes wrong the Vivrava in here uses Firestream, a move she worked so hard to learn, She then always follows it up with a Zap Cannon, and ends it with a Dark Pulse, she is tough." He shook the pokeball, and it shook back, a sign that the Pokemon inside had heard his commands. "I need some rest, can you let me slep here please?" He prepared the ball, in case the woman went hostile.
    Last edited by Psychopath; 14th February 2009 at 10:15 PM.

[MOAR UPDATEZ!]

Storeroom

Demon Skittle
    As Alberta processed your orders, the Sableye gathered that you wanted to have a battle and quickly got a scratch attack in first, lunging at the Charmander with its claws bared and dragging them across her face before doing a backwards somersault and chuckling to itself. Quite visibly angered, Alberta does her best to intimidate the pokémon with a growl, which does the trick a little, its eyes widening as you do so. Before the pokémon can get in another attack, the Charmander threw back her head and blew a slurry of embers at the Sableye, which jumped about on the spot, the fire attack doing damage to it, despite its strange typing.

“Sa-sable!” the pokémon cooed as its eye jewels began to glow a strange purple hue. Confused, Alberta looks to you for advise, but as her back is turned, the darkness pokémon unleashes a bolt of thunder-like light in the form of a night shade right into her back. Annoyed and confused, the Charmander swings around and begins to form a huge glowing ball in her little claws before throwing it at the opponent, causing it to fly backwards and hit the wall, significant damage being done. Regaining itself, the pokémon crawls onto the ceiling, seems it wants to battle you from up there.

Alberta at a disadvantage, walks up to you and looks upwards, waiting for you to think up a cunning plan to deal with the pokémon, despite it being upon the ceiling. As she does so, you both hear the Sableye above you, chuckling to itself once again, it was obviously having a feel day messing you around like it was but it wasn’t very funny to the Charmander, who was getting more and more infuriated by it…
    Lol cunning plan. I c what u did thar. :C And holy **** dude, sorry this took so long. I just couldn't get into Serebii -at all- earlier today. Aaaand I kept forgetting to write it.

Alina winced as the Sableye's claws scraped across Alberta's face. Alberta gave a cry of pain and covered her face, dancing about in anger and frustration. She gave her opponent a nasty glare, growling as she did so, which intimidated the Sableye a little, thus giving Alberta the chance to throw in an Ember attack before the jeweled Pokemon could react. Alberta stuck out her tongue at the Sableye as it jumped about, trying to shake off the Embers that were burning it. The Pokemon cooed in annoyance and its eyes began to glow a strange purple hue, confusing Alberta and causing her to look to Alina for any ideas as to what it was doing. "Wait, don't turn aroun--" Alina began, but it was too late. The Sableye had already shot a bolt of light right into her back, in the form of a Night Shade. Now that she was thoroughly ****** off, Alberta swung around to form a huge glowing orb in her tiny claws. Alberta had the orb thrown with such force that it had caused the Sableye to fly backwards into the wall behind it, dealing a amount decent damage. The Charmander spat a few embers from her mouth in annoyance as she watched the Sableye quickly scurry up the wall to stare at them from the ceiling. If only she was a Charizard...

"Hum, that won't do at all," Alina mumbled as she stared up at the Sableye. Meanwhile, Alberta was shaking a tiny fist in the direction of her opponent, cursing its very existance while she rubbed her scrached-up face. "Well, we still have some long range-ish moves," the trainer began. "Do you think you can hit it with a Heat Wave, and another Ancientpower? I'm not sure if an Ember would reach it, but it's worth a shot, I suppose..."
    "My pedestal was too high for me to climb off of. In fact, that's the reason for the high horse."

Fizzy of Bubbles
    And Another Useless Art Blog

[Here we goooo! They’d have been up even sooner but I was tired ;P]

Ghost Train

Amras.MG
    Java begins to put your orders into action right away as the Houndour charges in for a close-up attack, the Pikachu using her speed to keep away from the dog before charging her electrical pouches once more, releasing a harsh thunder bolt on the dark pokémon, causing it some serious damage. As the wild pokémon manages to pull itself together and run towards Java again, she quickly dispatches another thunder bolt attack. This time it becomes apparent that the attack has paralyzed the already low on hitpoints pokémon, who begins to stumble around slightly, its legs temporarily of no good use.

“Houn!” the pokémon cries out, since it’s a puppy, it hasn’t experienced such a horrible feeling before and looks pretty scared by its paralysis. Without your say so, Java approaches the puppy to try and see if it is alright, worried since it is only young. Eyeing its chance, the Houndour bares its teeth as the Pikachu approaches and they seem to set on fire, it was the wild pokémon’s fire fang attack. Not realizing until she is too close, Java gets a serious bite from the paralyzed pokémon, so much so that it inflicts a burn on the poor pokémon before the Houndour releases her from its grip. Java approaches you to show the burn she has been given, it seems like it is hurting her quite a bit every so often, as would be expected.

Rooms 21-40

Psychopath
    The young woman gave you an incredibly sour look before an idea light bulb seemed to flicker on in her mind, her eyes glinting as it did. “I guess I could let you sleep here tonight, but when you awaken, I have a favour to ask you and you must complete it…” she began, her face dropping as she did so, there was something serious on her mind. Waiting for an answer, she folds her arms and begins to explain, whether you had chose to do her favour or not, “Y’see, I left my only pokémon in her pokéball in this hotel before I, y’know…” her eyes seemed to be filling with tears, “…died.” she finished abruptly before turning her back and looking out of the window which seemed to face over the whole theme park.

After a few moments, she turned back to you holding back her sorrow as much as she could before wiping her face with one of her long sleeves, “Wi-will you help me?” It became apparent that the woman was a complete wreck without her pokémon at her side, you begin to wonder how long she had actually been confined to the dark room, but there was no point upsetting her further. She began pacing around in the darkness before sitting on the bed, shuffling over to offer you a seat to talk, she didn’t seem at all bad. As you sit, she places a hand on your leg and looks at your with a feeling of pleading in her eyes. When she does so, you notice how cold her hand is, painfully cold in fact…

Storeroom

Demon Skittle
    Coming up with a strategy to hit the wild Sableye in its favoured ceiling spot, you give Alberta the next rounds orders which consist of attacks that can hit from a longer range than the previous attacks. Nodding in your direction, the Charmander throws her tiny claws upwards and the surrounding air begins to heat up incredibly, so much so that you have to stand back to save getting burned yourself. Once she has gathered enough burning hot air, she leaps upwards and throws it towards the Sableye, causing it some serious damage before it drops off of the ceiling due to the attack causing its grip to falter. Now directly in front of the Charmander, the Sableye leaps forward, slapping its arms around and baring its dagger-like teeth as it does so which astonishes Alberta, causing her to cower slightly.

“Saaaableye!” the pokémon cries out happily, it had succeeded in causing the Charmander to flinch and, eyeing its chances, jumps onto the top of several crates filled with a variety of silverware before the Charmander can regain herself and retaliate once more. Keeping a close eye on the wild pokémon, you see that it is rocking the highest crate, which seems to be wobbling more and more as it does so. After a while, Alberta regains her confidence but as she does so, the crate is precariously close to the edge of the crate below, it could fall at any moment and crush either you or the little fire lizard pokémon. Seeing the obvious fear in yours and Alberta’s eyes, the wild Sableye grin grows even wider from where it rocks, it seems like the more you fear it, the happier it gets, a very typical dark pokémon. As the Charmander looks up, you notice she seems frozen on the spot at precisely the wrong time as the Sableye leaps behind the crate to give it one final push for good luck…

Ghost Train

Amras.MG
    Java begins to put your orders into action right away as the Houndour charges in for a close-up attack, the Pikachu using her speed to keep away from the dog before charging her electrical pouches once more, releasing a harsh thunder bolt on the dark pokémon, causing it some serious damage. As the wild pokémon manages to pull itself together and run towards Java again, she quickly dispatches another thunder bolt attack. This time it becomes apparent that the attack has paralyzed the already low on hitpoints pokémon, who begins to stumble around slightly, its legs temporarily of no good use.

“Houn!” the pokémon cries out, since it’s a puppy, it hasn’t experienced such a horrible feeling before and looks pretty scared by its paralysis. Without your say so, Java approaches the puppy to try and see if it is alright, worried since it is only young. Eyeing its chance, the Houndour bares its teeth as the Pikachu approaches and they seem to set on fire, it was the wild pokémon’s fire fang attack. Not realizing until she is too close, Java gets a serious bite from the paralyzed pokémon, so much so that it inflicts a burn on the poor pokémon before the Houndour releases her from its grip. Java approaches you to show the burn she has been given, it seems like it is hurting her quite a bit every so often, as would be expected.
    Java's plan works well as she inflicts major damage on the Houndour, paralyzing the puppy with her mastery of the electrical arts. The Houndour is shocked (haha I made a funny) by the pain and Amras feels pretty bad about that for a second along with Java, not blaming her at all as she approaches the Houndour to see if it's all right. Taking advantage of Java's compassion, the Houndour chomps on Pikachu with a Fire Fang, dealing a lot of damage and burning Pikachu. Amras' heart cries out as Java shows him the burn, and he gives her a hug really quickly before feeding her a Lum Berry. Giving Idrial an encouraging pat on the shoulder, Amras bends down to talk to Java really quickly.

"Java, we need to end this battle right now. I don't like the look of that Houndour's paralysis, and we need to be moving... I want you to use as many Thunderbolts as it takes to faint it. After that, I'm going to throw this Pokeball (3/5) at it. Don't worry about Houndour's paralysis, even if we don't catch it I'm going to feed it a Lum Berry as well. Let's do this Java!"

[Doo-doo-doo speedy Sunday update ;D]

Ghost Train

Amras.MG
    Java, knowing the battle needed to be wrapped up quickly even before you spoke with her nods quickly before leaping in front of the paralyzed wild Houndour once more. As the dark pokémon attempts to fight back, seeming pretty adamant that it isn’t going to lose to you, it doubles up in pain from its condition, unable to move an inch in any direction. The Pikachu, seeing this, charges her cheeks and sends off two powerful thunderbolt attacks, one after the other, which hit the puppy hard, causing its legs to completely give way on it. Collapsing, the wild pokémon gives one last growl before giving in, the fact it was paralyzed made it completely incapable of standing back up. [1 lvl up for Java the Pikachu!]

Spying your chance, you throw the red and white sphere at the immobile Houndour who disappears in a flash of bright light. As the ball lands on the ground, it begins to shake violently before the familiar tone as it stopped once again. [Lvl 5 male Houndour caught!] Seeing it stop, the Pikachu gives you a grin before leaping up to your arms to retrieve the Lum Berry from your hand before jumping back down and approaching the pokéball, nudging the release button with her nose. In an instant, the Houndour appears once more, standing up this time but obviously still paralyzed by a grimace on its face. Java offers the Lum Berry to the dog pokémon as a sort of peace offering. Houndour, clearly in need of the berries healing qualities, wolfs it down in one, his paralysis cleared up instantly. Giving a cheerful howl, the pokémon begins to approach you, his new trainer, slowly but surely.
    Last edited by Pearl's Perap; 15th February 2009 at 5:12 PM.

[Doo-doo-doo speedy Sunday update ;D]

Ghost Train

Amras.MG
    Java, knowing the battle needed to be wrapped up quickly even before you spoke with her nods quickly before leaping in front of the paralyzed wild Houndour once more. As the dark pokémon attempts to fight back, seeming pretty adamant that it isn’t going to lose to you, it doubles up in pain from its condition, unable to move an inch in any direction. The Pikachu, seeing this, charges her cheeks and sends off two powerful thunderbolt attacks, one after the other, which hit the puppy hard, causing its legs to completely give way on it. Collapsing, the wild pokémon gives one last growl before giving in, the fact it was paralyzed made it completely incapable of standing back up. [1 lvl up for Java the Pikachu!]

Spying your chance, you throw the red and white sphere at the immobile Houndour who disappears in a flash of bright light. As the ball lands on the ground, it begins to shake violently before the familiar tone as it stopped once again. [Lvl 5 male Houndour caught!] Seeing it stop, the Pikachu gives you a grin before leaping up to your arms to retrieve the Lum Berry from your hand before jumping back down and approaching the pokéball, nudging the release button with her nose. In an instant, the Houndour appears once more, standing up this time but obviously still paralyzed by a grimace on its face. Java offers the Lum Berry to the dog pokémon as a sort of peace offering. Houndour, clearly in need of the berries healing qualities, wolfs it down in one, his paralysis cleared up instantly. Giving a cheerful howl, the pokémon begins to approach you, his new trainer, slowly but surely.
    Java nods in agreement with Amras' commands and quickly launches a double Thunderbolt barrage towards the Houndour, who whimpers before fainting and collapses to the ground. Tossing a Pokeball towards the fainted Houndour, Amras waits eagerly for the ping of capture and jumps for joy when the ball stops shaking. Smiling broadly, Amras hands Pikachu the Lum Berry for his new Houndour and grins even more as Pikachu and Houndour make up, the Houndour cheerily eating the Lum Berry and howling happily. Hugging Pikachu quickly, Amras bends down onto his knee and holds out his hand to Houndour, not wanting to appear aggressive to his new friend. Houndour walks up to Amras' outstretched hand and licks it before jumping at him, barking happily.

Happy moment over, Amras quickly asks Houndour to take them to where it was going before so they could get to the bottom of this mystery. Recalling Java so she could rest after her battle, Amras motioned for Gardevoir to follow with her Flash, and waited for Houndour to point them to their next destination...

[Another update, hot out of the toy oven :3]

Ghost Train

Amras.MG
    With a successful capture and a new friend under your belt, you decide to proceed further into the strange under-ride cavern. Asking Houndour to lead the way, you return Java to her pokéball for some well-earned rest. However, as you ask the puppy to take you deeper, a look of fear comes over his face which you can’t quite comprehend. Sensing the fear, Idrial steps forward towards the dark pokémon, kneels and gives him a sympathetic pat on the head before looking at you, a look of concentration in her eyes.

It seems this pokémon has had a traumatic past within this area, we’re going to have to be patient and very careful. I sense that this cavern holds a lot more danger than we could ever imagine… a soothing voice appears within your mind, the Gardevoir is channelling her psychic powers to speak with you telepathically. Resuming her stance next to you, the Gardevoir nods at the puppy, smiling sweetly. With this, the puppy seems to regain a little confidence, it might fear what is to come, but it has new friends by its side. With this boost, the little pokémon barks happily at you before pressing on further into the tunnel.

After a while, the cavern seems to get thinner and thinner once more until you reach a small gap which you could only fit through if you crawled. The Houndour slips through with ease and sits at the other side, its little tail wagging from side to side as it waits patiently for you and Idrial to follow…

Storeroom

Demon Skittle
    Coming up with a strategy to hit the wild Sableye in its favoured ceiling spot, you give Alberta the next rounds orders which consist of attacks that can hit from a longer range than the previous attacks. Nodding in your direction, the Charmander throws her tiny claws upwards and the surrounding air begins to heat up incredibly, so much so that you have to stand back to save getting burned yourself. Once she has gathered enough burning hot air, she leaps upwards and throws it towards the Sableye, causing it some serious damage before it drops off of the ceiling due to the attack causing its grip to falter. Now directly in front of the Charmander, the Sableye leaps forward, slapping its arms around and baring its dagger-like teeth as it does so which astonishes Alberta, causing her to cower slightly.

“Saaaableye!” the pokémon cries out happily, it had succeeded in causing the Charmander to flinch and, eyeing its chances, jumps onto the top of several crates filled with a variety of silverware before the Charmander can regain herself and retaliate once more. Keeping a close eye on the wild pokémon, you see that it is rocking the highest crate, which seems to be wobbling more and more as it does so. After a while, Alberta regains her confidence but as she does so, the crate is precariously close to the edge of the crate below, it could fall at any moment and crush either you or the little fire lizard pokémon. Seeing the obvious fear in yours and Alberta’s eyes, the wild Sableye grin grows even wider from where it rocks, it seems like the more you fear it, the happier it gets, a very typical dark pokémon. As the Charmander looks up, you notice she seems frozen on the spot at precisely the wrong time as the Sableye leaps behind the crate to give it one final push for good luck…
    Alberta clapped her small hands together in triumph as she watched the Sableye fall to the ground from her Heat Wave attack. She began to prepare another orb in her claws until suddenly the Sableye came at her with razor sharp teeth, startling her and making her lose her focus. The Pokemon gave a cry of joy and hurriedly scurried up several crates stacked upon each other. As the Charmander tried to regain herself, the Sableye was attempting to force the top crate off the edge to crush its opponent, grinning wickedly as it did so. "Ah, ****," Alina grumbled and then called out, "Oy, you idiot, get out of the way!"

Alberta looked up to find that the crate was extremely close to the edge, and was going to fall on top of her any second now. At this moment she did an incredibly stupid thing: She simply stood there. Her life didn't flash before her because she was just too scared to think. She just stood there, and pulled a stupid face.

"****!" Alina cursed, throwing a pebble at Alberta to get her back to reality. "Use Heat Wave or something if you're too stupid to move! Incinerate it! Try using Rock Slide on those crates to knock that Sableye down and keep it from getting any more ideas! Thunderpunch it afterward!"
    "My pedestal was too high for me to climb off of. In fact, that's the reason for the high horse."

Fizzy of Bubbles

[What’s this? Another update? o:]

Storeroom

Demon Skittle
    Freezing in its tracks, the Charmander seemed completely terrified by what the wild Sableye was doing. Deciding that you needed to act quickly to save the little pokémon from being completely squashed by a falling crate, you throw a pebble and as it makes contact, Alberta jumps slightly. Re-focusing on the situation at hand, she processes your command and begins to ready herself for another heatwave attack. Seconds go by as the crate beings to fall right above the Charmander. Luckily, she heats the air up in enough time and the crate falls into the heated atmosphere, bursting into flame before dropping hundreds of silver spoons all across the ground.

With a sigh of relief, Alberta runs at the remaining crates with the Sableye atop. With a lack of rocks to slide at the foe, she slams against the stacked up crates to create a crate slide instead. Leaping backwards once she had successfully caused the tower to fall, she avoids the collapse and manages to keep her balance, despite stepping on several pieces of cutlery. With a final command to follow, she scurries towards the debris and finds the wild Sableye, dazed and confused, holding a knife in one claw and a fork in the other.

“Chaaaar!” Alberta cries, her claws gathering static electricity once again from the surroundings before she slams both into the Sableye. As she does so, the Sableye cries out before fainting where it lies. [Lvl up for Alberta the Charmander] Happy with her victory, the Charmander runs back to your side before collapsing onto her backside by your side, quite obviously exhausted from the heated battle…

Rooms 21-40

Psychopath
    The young woman gave you an incredibly sour look before an idea light bulb seemed to flicker on in her mind, her eyes glinting as it did. “I guess I could let you sleep here tonight, but when you awaken, I have a favour to ask you and you must complete it…” she began, her face dropping as she did so, there was something serious on her mind. Waiting for an answer, she folds her arms and begins to explain, whether you had chose to do her favour or not, “Y’see, I left my only pokémon in her pokéball in this hotel before I, y’know…” her eyes seemed to be filling with tears, “…died.” she finished abruptly before turning her back and looking out of the window which seemed to face over the whole theme park.

After a few moments, she turned back to you holding back her sorrow as much as she could before wiping her face with one of her long sleeves, “Wi-will you help me?” It became apparent that the woman was a complete wreck without her pokémon at her side, you begin to wonder how long she had actually been confined to the dark room, but there was no point upsetting her further. She began pacing around in the darkness before sitting on the bed, shuffling over to offer you a seat to talk, she didn’t seem at all bad. As you sit, she places a hand on your leg and looks at your with a feeling of pleading in her eyes. When she does so, you notice how cold her hand is, painfully cold in fact…
    The woman began to speak and Tyson listened intentlyas she spoke, and heard the word "dead." He was shocked. For a while he had actually thought she was a clown. He realised she was a ghost and decided on not sleeping in that room tonight. The thought of a ghost awakened him, luckily he had overslept before so he wasn't tired.

After listening to the woman he made a decision. "I'll help you now." He said as he looked at the cold woman who was looking at him. "I will do it, if I go outside I will have to protect myself well, but I'll do it. "I know death is something that is not pleasant, and being tethered to the earth because you miss your pokemon is enough reason for me to help. I know if I was missing any of my team I would be sad. Where do I have to go? What do I have to do?" He looked at the woman, who was probably surprised by his actions.
    Last edited by Psychopath; 16th February 2009 at 12:01 AM.

Rooms 21-40

Psychopath
    Agreeing to help the ghostly woman brings a smile to her face instantly. Instead of letting you just go and find her pokémon, she attempts to hug you, forgetting for a few moments that she isn’t made up of anything causing her to fall right through you, sending a chill through your whole body. “I’m sorry about that, I’m so grateful…” she began and as she did, you noticed a tear roll down her face and disappear instantly as it dripped, “The last time I saw the pokémon was when I worked in the restaurant, I left her pokéball somewhere in the staff room, my locker I believe…”

She stands up once more, placing the item she had hidden from you on the windowsill, it appeared to be some sort of prescription medicine bottle. Seeing you eye the bottle, she turns away, “I was foolish, I only wanted attention but ended up taking too many, I regret my choice but I can’t undo time, I wish I could…” she finished as her voice began to falter. Turning back to you, she offers you a hand to stand up, forgetting once again that she cannot actually pull you up from your seat on the bed. Despite knowing she wasn’t of this world any more, she had obviously not encountered any alive beings in a long while. “Thank you again, I will try and think of some way to reward you for this task, but, I do warn you, this whole place is not what it first seems, since the parks closure, weird events occur tenfold of what they did previously…”

[Another update, hot out of the toy oven :3]

Ghost Train

Amras.MG
    With a successful capture and a new friend under your belt, you decide to proceed further into the strange under-ride cavern. Asking Houndour to lead the way, you return Java to her pokéball for some well-earned rest. However, as you ask the puppy to take you deeper, a look of fear comes over his face which you can’t quite comprehend. Sensing the fear, Idrial steps forward towards the dark pokémon, kneels and gives him a sympathetic pat on the head before looking at you, a look of concentration in her eyes.

It seems this pokémon has had a traumatic past within this area, we’re going to have to be patient and very careful. I sense that this cavern holds a lot more danger than we could ever imagine… a soothing voice appears within your mind, the Gardevoir is channelling her psychic powers to speak with you telepathically. Resuming her stance next to you, the Gardevoir nods at the puppy, smiling sweetly. With this, the puppy seems to regain a little confidence, it might fear what is to come, but it has new friends by its side. With this boost, the little pokémon barks happily at you before pressing on further into the tunnel.

After a while, the cavern seems to get thinner and thinner once more until you reach a small gap which you could only fit through if you crawled. The Houndour slips through with ease and sits at the other side, its little tail wagging from side to side as it waits patiently for you and Idrial to follow…
    Amras follows his Houndour slowly, careful to give the fire puppy his space. Upon being warned by Idrial of the Houndour's fearful state of mind, Amras nods and rubs Houndour's head sympathetically, thanking Idrial for her timely heads-up. Amras, Idrial, and Houndour make their way through the cavern, Houndour finally disappearing through a small gap in the wall. Noting the size of the hole, Amras grimaces as he crawls through Army style, increasingly glad that he had taken the time to work out before coming to the deserted fair. Hearing Idrial giggle behind him, Amras grumbles and forces himself out of the hole, glaring playfully at Idrial who had just managed to levitate herself through the hole at a completely horizontal angle. Hoping the playful banter would help put Houndour at ease, Amras quickly praised his new friend and stood up, waiting patiently for Houndour to lead the way...

Rooms 21-40

Psychopath
    Agreeing to help the ghostly woman brings a smile to her face instantly. Instead of letting you just go and find her pokémon, she attempts to hug you, forgetting for a few moments that she isn’t made up of anything causing her to fall right through you, sending a chill through your whole body. “I’m sorry about that, I’m so grateful…” she began and as she did, you noticed a tear roll down her face and disappear instantly as it dripped, “The last time I saw the pokémon was when I worked in the restaurant, I left her pokéball somewhere in the staff room, my locker I believe…”

She stands up once more, placing the item she had hidden from you on the windowsill, it appeared to be some sort of prescription medicine bottle. Seeing you eye the bottle, she turns away, “I was foolish, I only wanted attention but ended up taking too many, I regret my choice but I can’t undo time, I wish I could…” she finished as her voice began to falter. Turning back to you, she offers you a hand to stand up, forgetting once again that she cannot actually pull you up from your seat on the bed. Despite knowing she wasn’t of this world any more, she had obviously not encountered any alive beings in a long while. “Thank you again, I will try and think of some way to reward you for this task, but, I do warn you, this whole place is not what it first seems, since the parks closure, weird events occur tenfold of what they did previously…”

After the chilling embrace he listened to the woman, he heard every single detail. From what she'd told him he guessed she was on narcotics and it had killed her. Oh well, everyone deserves a second chance, her's will just have to be in the afterlife.
    “Thank you again, I will try and think of some way to reward you for this task,"

"There's no need to thank me, you've lived your life, I want to help you pass on. You say its in a pokeball in a locker, Got it. Also, don't worry, I have my own pokemon to defend myself with." He waved a pokeball in the air, which probably hurt the pokemon inside. "I'm going to leave, please stay here, I don't want to return only to find out 'the princess is in another castle!'" With that he was off. He headed towards the elevator, pressed the button, and stepped in and pressed the button that lead to the first floor. After a few anxiety-filled seconds he went to the check in counter, where he looked for any keys to the restaurant or something similar. When he found nothing he went towards the kitchen. He stepped through the double doors and into the kitchen. He was surprised to see an ornate room with beautifully decorated tables, with food still on them. "If I didn't know better I would be scarfing down some of this food." He felt chills running down his back, as if there was a disturbing presence or an essence, but he shrugged it off. He saw some bouble doors and entered through them, and he entered the Kitchen. He looked around as he spoke "she said she worked for the restaurant so she probably had a locker somewhere in the ba-aack." He felt something again, maybe he was being paranoid, but he decided not to risk it, especially with all the knifes on the walls. He pressed the button on the pokeball he had in his hand, which belonged to a certain Digga' the Vivrava. he spoke again, "Hey girl, I have a creepy feeling about this place, we're looking for some lockers." She nodded, "Also, I'm scared, Stay with me. I'll explain it to you while we search. It all started about half an hour ago, when I entered this hotel..."

Ghost Train

Amras.MG
    Watching on as you crawl awkwardly through the small gap, Houndour appears to chuckle to itself a little and licks at your face before you can even protest. After the time you take to get through, Idrial merely hovers through with very little ease, causing you to glare at her playfully. Now that all three of you were on the other side, the Gardevoir's flash lighting the tunnel once more, you could see that it had become instantly wider. All around you was what looked like burned and damaged construction equipment, wood and the like. Sniffing around, the Houndour puppy leads you deeper into the bizarre area before stopping in his tracks.

Up ahead is what looks to be a makeshift shack and there seems to be a light eminating from the inside. Looking down to Houndour, you notice the fear has returned to his young face, he had obviously been here previously and wasn't really planning on returning any time soon. Idrial proceeds to attempt to calm the pup down once again, stroking him calmly on the back with an elegant hand. Approaching the shack, you hear movement inside before a voice rings out behind you, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Spinning on the spot, you see what looks to be a little old woman, complete with a shawl and cane, "ANSWER ME, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS PLACE?!" she shouted again, obviously not used to visitors in this sinister abode of hers...

Rooms 21-40

Psychopath
    Making your way out of room 34 and pacing back down the corridor you had walked up not that long ago, you arrive at the elevator. Pressing the button, the doors open and you slip inside, pressing for the ground floor and hoping for the best. Luckily, the elevator works fine and you arrive at the lobby once again with no problems in the slightest. Deciding to look for a key of some sort, you gaze over the check-in desk but you can't seem to see a key for the restaraunt or the kitchens. Deciding to simply try your luck, you begin to make your way over to where they are located nonetheless, through a set of beautiful double doors.

Entering the humongous restaraunt, you are hit with the sight of untouched and non-decayed food, which confuses you to a great extent, this hotel was bizarre beyond words. Spying the door to the kitchens, located behind a counter filled with a variety of foods from all over the world, even a Slowpoke tail with a large knife lieing next to it. This makes you shudder, the rumour that they were in fact a delicacy was quite obviously true, as absurd as they were. Sliding around the counter, you make for the kitchen door, pushing it open with complete ease. Inside, the room is already well-lit, a bright light still working for some reason above the central table. All of the various cabinets and the refrigirator were slightly blinding in the light, which wasn't a nice feeling. Feeling strange on your own, you decide to release Digga the Vibrava who greets you with a wide grin before landing on a nearby counter, nearly missing a stationary knife. Suddenly, you hear a loud thud come from a door through the kitchen with the word 'STAFF' emblazoned on it. Intrigued, Digga flies across to the door and hovers outside before another thud is heard...

I could have sworn that I replied to this. Gawd.

[What’s this? Another update? o:]

Storeroom

Demon Skittle
    Freezing in its tracks, the Charmander seemed completely terrified by what the wild Sableye was doing. Deciding that you needed to act quickly to save the little pokémon from being completely squashed by a falling crate, you throw a pebble and as it makes contact, Alberta jumps slightly. Re-focusing on the situation at hand, she processes your command and begins to ready herself for another heatwave attack. Seconds go by as the crate beings to fall right above the Charmander. Luckily, she heats the air up in enough time and the crate falls into the heated atmosphere, bursting into flame before dropping hundreds of silver spoons all across the ground.

With a sigh of relief, Alberta runs at the remaining crates with the Sableye atop. With a lack of rocks to slide at the foe, she slams against the stacked up crates to create a crate slide instead. Leaping backwards once she had successfully caused the tower to fall, she avoids the collapse and manages to keep her balance, despite stepping on several pieces of cutlery. With a final command to follow, she scurries towards the debris and finds the wild Sableye, dazed and confused, holding a knife in one claw and a fork in the other.

“Chaaaar!” Alberta cries, her claws gathering static electricity once again from the surroundings before she slams both into the Sableye. As she does so, the Sableye cries out before fainting where it lies. [Lvl up for Alberta the Charmander] Happy with her victory, the Charmander runs back to your side before collapsing onto her backside by your side, quite obviously exhausted from the heated battle…
    Biting her lip, Alina watched the crate slide off the edge and plummet towards the Charmander. She closed her eyes as the crate came dangerously close to crushing Alberta until she heard the splintering and burning of wood and the crash of silverware scattering all over the place. As Alina gave a sigh of relief, Alberta went to work on creating a "crate slide," with the Sableye being at the top of the tower of crates. The crates came tumbling down in another huge crash, more cutlery being dispersed throughout the room. It really sucks for whoever has to clean this up, Alina thought as she watched Alberta charge through the debris Hulk style, electrically charged claws flailing about. Hearing a crash, Alina assumed that Alberta had found the Sableye and finished it off, once and for all. The trainer watched her Charmander stumble out from the debris and plop down by her side, obviously exhausted from the battle she had just won. Alina smiled and congratulated her Charmander, who merely glared at her for taking her to a place such as this.

"Man, you've made such a mess," Alina said as she looked over the cutlery-covered room and then began to search her pocket for the right Pokeball. Alberta tried to object but Alina had already found a Pokeball and returned the Charmander back inside it. Now that she was alone in the room, Alina did notice a slightly eerie feeling to it, but tried to pay no mind to it. It was probably because the light was off, anyway. She began to wander away from the devastation, not quite sure what to do now, since her nap had been ruined. She probably wouldn't be able to get back to sleep for hours... not after that battle anyway.

"I wonder if the lights work anymore," the young trainer mumbled as she wandered about the storeroom. This room was a lot bigger than she thought...

Fizzy of Bubbles

Rooms 21-40

Psychopath
    Making your way out of room 34 and pacing back down the corridor you had walked up not that long ago, you arrive at the elevator. Pressing the button, the doors open and you slip inside, pressing for the ground floor and hoping for the best. Luckily, the elevator works fine and you arrive at the lobby once again with no problems in the slightest. Deciding to look for a key of some sort, you gaze over the check-in desk but you can't seem to see a key for the restaraunt or the kitchens. Deciding to simply try your luck, you begin to make your way over to where they are located nonetheless, through a set of beautiful double doors.

Entering the humongous restaraunt, you are hit with the sight of untouched and non-decayed food, which confuses you to a great extent, this hotel was bizarre beyond words. Spying the door to the kitchens, located behind a counter filled with a variety of foods from all over the world, even a Slowpoke tail with a large knife lieing next to it. This makes you shudder, the rumour that they were in fact a delicacy was quite obviously true, as absurd as they were. Sliding around the counter, you make for the kitchen door, pushing it open with complete ease. Inside, the room is already well-lit, a bright light still working for some reason above the central table. All of the various cabinets and the refrigirator were slightly blinding in the light, which wasn't a nice feeling. Feeling strange on your own, you decide to release Digga the Vibrava who greets you with a wide grin before landing on a nearby counter, nearly missing a stationary knife. Suddenly, you hear a loud thud come from a door through the kitchen with the word 'STAFF' emblazoned on it. Intrigued, Digga flies across to the door and hovers outside before another thud is heard...

Tyson heard a thud from behind a door labeled 'STAFF.' Digga', being the inquisitive pokemon she was, walked behind the door, her kite-like wings buzing as she took off for a short flight, which was her new favorite hobby. He wearily followed. Before he could walk in however, he heard another thud. Worried about his pokemon he ran in, not afraid to get himself hurt. "What's wrong?!" he frightenedly yelled as he ran towards the room, he wanted to protect his pokemon, and would defend her at any cost.

Normally he would have busted in quickly, (poke)Balls in the air, and released his pokemon to help him out. This time was different. She was a strong pokemon, and she was there to protect herself. If there was a scrape to get out of she would do it. with his help. He couldn't think of anything to do since he didn't know what was hapening so he just yelled "If anything other than me get's close use firestream on it!" He ran in, not looking back.

Ghost Train

Amras.MG
    Watching on as you crawl awkwardly through the small gap, Houndour appears to chuckle to itself a little and licks at your face before you can even protest. After the time you take to get through, Idrial merely hovers through with very little ease, causing you to glare at her playfully. Now that all three of you were on the other side, the Gardevoir's flash lighting the tunnel once more, you could see that it had become instantly wider. All around you was what looked like burned and damaged construction equipment, wood and the like. Sniffing around, the Houndour puppy leads you deeper into the bizarre area before stopping in his tracks.

Up ahead is what looks to be a makeshift shack and there seems to be a light eminating from the inside. Looking down to Houndour, you notice the fear has returned to his young face, he had obviously been here previously and wasn't really planning on returning any time soon. Idrial proceeds to attempt to calm the pup down once again, stroking him calmly on the back with an elegant hand. Approaching the shack, you hear movement inside before a voice rings out behind you, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Spinning on the spot, you see what looks to be a little old woman, complete with a shawl and cane, "ANSWER ME, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS PLACE?!" she shouted again, obviously not used to visitors in this sinister abode of hers...
    Houndour sniffs the ground exploratoratively before moving forwards in the cavern. Idrial's Flash lights up the giant tunnel, illuminating the charred remains of construction equipment and general ride machinery. Approaching a makeshift shack, Houndour starts to whine quietly, obviously reliving horrible memories. Amras picks up his little puppy and hold him tightly, looking at Idrial in concern as a little old lady appears, complete with creepy shawl and eerily aggressive personality. Slightly taken aback by the stranger's rudeness, Amras quickly whispers to Idrial to try and sense her intentions (Ralts line are Pokedex'd as being able to sense emotions), and moves forwards to talk to the lady, holding Houndour protectively.

"I am Amras, a Pokemon Trainer. I am exploring these ruins with my friends, and we are trying to solve the mystery of why this area burned down. We are merely seeking truth."

[I forgot to change the areas above your names, they’re fixed now :}]

Storeroom

Demon Skittle
    Returning Alberta to her respective pokéball, the loneliness of the area you are in seems to encroach on you more and more with each passing second. Shaking it off, you decide to look for a light switch. Finding what you can only presume to be the correct switch, you flip it upwards. Nothing. Annoyed by this, you begin to hunt around the room once more, there was bound to be something of interest. Peering around in the darkness, there doesn’t seem to be a whole lot more than furniture and hotel-related items, nothing too interesting at all. Suddenly, behind you, a sliding metal trapdoor you hadn’t noticed previously seemed to be opening up on it’s own. It seemed the switch wasn’t not working, it was simply old. You soon realize that, if that trapdoor had have been in its full working condition, you would have no doubt fallen into the strange passage.

Approaching the square hole, you peer into the blackness, it was even darker than the store room and it seemed very dusty. Sneezing, you hear it echo a number of times, it seemed like the pit wasn’t too deep, but to be completely sure. Standing up, you pace away from the hole, accidentally slipping on one of the fallen spoons which skids across the floor and into the darkness. Within a matter of two seconds, you hear the metallic clatter, confirming your suspicions that the whole wasn’t very deep at all. From within your pockets, one of your pokéballs shakes a little before the all-too-familiar voice appears.

Go down, you know you want to whispers Prestige into your very mind with his telepathic abilities, even in his pokéball he seemed to be able to quite easily plague you if he so wished to…

The Kitchens

psychopath
    Slowly entering the room, it doesn’t appear to actually contain anything intimidating. An old dilapidated refrigerator in a corner, obviously used for the staff to bring in their own food for some reason or another. There was also several couches, all of which looked quite worn as if they had been in the room for some time. “Viii!” Digga cries, shocked by the sound seemingly coming from nothing. Inquisitive, she begins to flit around the room, attempting to find an explanation, things don’t make such loud noises on their own, there had to be logic behind the thud.

Stepping into the middle of the room, you glance around yourself, unable to think of an explanation either. Eventually, annoyed by the noise freaking you out, you have a little sit down to calm your nerves. As you do so, Digga cries out, it seems that she has found something and as you turn, you notice the fridge shaking violently. Approaching it causes it to stop moving and the couches to all lift upwards into the air a few inches. Terrified by what was happening, you close your eyes and everything seems to stop, apart from the fridge door, which opens outwards on its own, revealing what seems to be nothing more than a bottle. Examining closer, a bony hand appears from the back, grabbing in the bottle before screeching at you, “GOT MILK?!” Shocked by this, you fall backwards, landing on your backside. At once, Digga slaps at the refrigerator door, closing it so the hand was ‘trapped’…

The Underbelly

Amras.MG
    Approaching the woman, you pick up the Houndour pup in a protective manner and Idrial begins to try and sense why the woman is here via her emotions. However, she glances to you with a look of confusion, for some reason, she cannot sense anything at all about this strange woman, which makes your mind swirl with confusion. “Amras, eh? You shouldn’t be down here, this place was closed many moons ago…” The woman spoke, she seemed to have calmed down a little since the initial encounter where she shouted quite a bit, “Stop trying to sense my motives with your puny Gardevoir, it wont work…” She grins at you, despite her age and appearance, she is definitely quite observant.

“And also, hello…Lucien…” As she speaks, you feel the Houndour in your arms squirm before whimpering. It appears as if she seems to already know the pokémon you recently battled and captured. Idrial, as confused by the situation as you, stands a little closer. Despite her tough outer shell, even the Gardevoir was worried by the current situation. “But enough of this crap, you want to know the truth, you say? I know the truth, but who says I’m going to tell a puny youngster like yourself?” She cackled, which echoed heavily through the whole cavern, a sound you couldn’t escape from even if you tried your hardest. Houndour looked up to you with a horrible sadness in his eyes, whoever this woman was, she certainly wasn’t pleasant…

Amras.MG
    Approaching the woman, you pick up the Houndour pup in a protective manner and Idrial begins to try and sense why the woman is here via her emotions. However, she glances to you with a look of confusion, for some reason, she cannot sense anything at all about this strange woman, which makes your mind swirl with confusion. “Amras, eh? You shouldn’t be down here, this place was closed many moons ago…” The woman spoke, she seemed to have calmed down a little since the initial encounter where she shouted quite a bit, “Stop trying to sense my motives with your puny Gardevoir, it wont work…” She grins at you, despite her age and appearance, she is definitely quite observant.

“And also, hello…Lucien…” As she speaks, you feel the Houndour in your arms squirm before whimpering. It appears as if she seems to already know the pokémon you recently battled and captured. Idrial, as confused by the situation as you, stands a little closer. Despite her tough outer shell, even the Gardevoir was worried by the current situation. “But enough of this crap, you want to know the truth, you say? I know the truth, but who says I’m going to tell a puny youngster like yourself?” She cackled, which echoed heavily through the whole cavern, a sound you couldn’t escape from even if you tried your hardest. Houndour looked up to you with a horrible sadness in his eyes, whoever this woman was, she certainly wasn’t pleasant…[/color]
    The strange woman grins evilly, somehow managing to deflect Gardevoir's powerful control of the Psychic arts and preventing her from reading the lady's intentions. Amras' eyes narrow as she taunts him and Idrial, and he holds Houndour more tightly, letting the fire puppy know he's there for support. The old lady seems to know Houndour, and calls him "Lucien", although Amras notices that Houndour does not react well to this name at all. Glancing at his visibly worried Gardevoir, Amras knows that he needs to comfort his new Pokemon and put off a strong image at the same time. Turning Houndour to face him, Amras touches the pup softly on the head.

"You are not Lucien. Your name is Rensing, and you are now purified. Let her burden you no longer, Rensing.... Idrial, we need to find out what's going on right now. Use Imprison to prevent the use of Psychic abilities, and if needed restrain her with a Thunder Wave. Causing pain to Rensing is enough reason for me to act. Don't fall for any tricks."

The Kitchens

psychopath
    Slowly entering the room, it doesn’t appear to actually contain anything intimidating. An old dilapidated refrigerator in a corner, obviously used for the staff to bring in their own food for some reason or another. There was also several couches, all of which looked quite worn as if they had been in the room for some time. “Viii!” Digga cries, shocked by the sound seemingly coming from nothing. Inquisitive, she begins to flit around the room, attempting to find an explanation, things don’t make such loud noises on their own, there had to be logic behind the thud.

Stepping into the middle of the room, you glance around yourself, unable to think of an explanation either. Eventually, annoyed by the noise freaking you out, you have a little sit down to calm your nerves. As you do so, Digga cries out, it seems that she has found something and as you turn, you notice the fridge shaking violently. Approaching it causes it to stop moving and the couches to all lift upwards into the air a few inches. Terrified by what was happening, you close your eyes and everything seems to stop, apart from the fridge door, which opens outwards on its own, revealing what seems to be nothing more than a bottle. Examining closer, a bony hand appears from the back, grabbing in the bottle before screeching at you, “GOT MILK?!” Shocked by this, you fall backwards, landing on your backside. At once, Digga slaps at the refrigerator door, closing it so the hand was ‘trapped’…

Both Digga and Tyson were shocked at the hand that appeared out of the fridge. He was so shocked at it that he was almost as pale as the woman from earlier, and that wasn't an easy task! He thought of the fact that he didn't know where the lockers where or which one belonged to the woman. He decided to talk to the hand! He talked to Digga, "Hold that door as tightly as you can while I speak to the hand. If it escapes and begins to look at either of us in a hostile manner hit it with Firestream. If not then just hold the door.

He tapped on the door of the refrigerator, the only thing that kept him away from a ghostly hand that could potentially scare the crap out of him even more. "Mister hand, No I do not want milk, thanks though. I was wondering do you know where the lockers are? I was wondering, because you see this lady," He described her to it "and she needs to get her pokemon to pass on. Could you please point me in the direction of the lockers?" If you can I shal walk that way, and we'll leave you alone. If not, well thanks anyway"

He stopped talking and looked at Digga. "You having any trouble keeping that door close?" She shook her head. "Looks like we could be here for a while if we wanted to." Digga noddded and they both looked at the fridge.

The Underbelly

Amras.MG
    With your kind words to the Houndour the woman scoffed prior to laughing loudly, “You can change his name all you want, it will in no way change who he is…” her eyes glinted as she spoke. She began to approach you, despite her age, she could hobble quite quickly. As she got closer and closer, Rensing squirmed once again. However, Idrial swooped in front of you, spreading out both of her arms and glared at the woman. “I’m not going to be blocked by a mere Gardevoir…” she spoke again, but Idrial wasn’t going to give up so quickly. As commanded, the Gardevoir swung her arms forward, electricity pulsing through them as she directed a thunder bolt at the woman. However, as the attack made contact, the woman seemed to squirm, but instead of pain, the attack seemed to tickle her.

“Like I said, she is but a Gardevoir, I have power far superior…” the woman cackled before offering a withered hand to you, “The name is Atrocia, now, do you want your answers or not?” Seeing that you did not want to shake her hand in the slightest, she snatched it back, slipping it into her shawl once more before a smile spread across her whole face. She obviously had a reason to be down in these catacombs, but with Houndour being in a strange state, you were determined to discover who she really was before you find out what she was doing living in such a bizarre location. The light within the strange shack was still flickering, was she the only person down here or was she merely the greeter? There would only be one way to find out…

The Kitchens

psychopath
    Once you had explained your current predicament to the disembodied hand, which seemed to have settled within the refrigerator once more, both you and Digga stand waiting for some sort of response. As you wait, you feel a tapping on one of your shoulders and spin around instantly to see nothing. When you do so, the Vibrava releases her grasp on the fridge door and, as soon as she does so, the hand slips through, followed by an arm.

“Thanks for that, I was only playin’ around, but I guess I took it a little far…” a small voice appeared along with the hand and arm as a little boy crawled from within the refrigerator. He didn’t stand very tall and seemed to be wearing a rather old-fashioned attire. Confused by what he was doing hiding in a fridge, Digga looks him up and down, which seems to offend the child, “What you lookin’ at, eh?” he sneered, licking his tongue out at the Vibrava before skipping over to the couches and jumping up and down. Watching as he does this, you notice he seems to get higher and higher with each jump, almost as if he is as light as a feather. Seeing this, Digga looks to you with a grin before joining the boy, hovering around in the air, her wings buzzing as they flap quicker and quicker. “So, a pokéball, you say? I might know where it is, but I might not too…” he winked in your direction as he jumped up and down…

Storeroom

Demon Skittle
    Returning Alberta to her respective pokéball, the loneliness of the area you are in seems to encroach on you more and more with each passing second. Shaking it off, you decide to look for a light switch. Finding what you can only presume to be the correct switch, you flip it upwards. Nothing. Annoyed by this, you begin to hunt around the room once more, there was bound to be something of interest. Peering around in the darkness, there doesn’t seem to be a whole lot more than furniture and hotel-related items, nothing too interesting at all. Suddenly, behind you, a sliding metal trapdoor you hadn’t noticed previously seemed to be opening up on it’s own. It seemed the switch wasn’t not working, it was simply old. You soon realize that, if that trapdoor had have been in its full working condition, you would have no doubt fallen into the strange passage.

Approaching the square hole, you peer into the blackness, it was even darker than the store room and it seemed very dusty. Sneezing, you hear it echo a number of times, it seemed like the pit wasn’t too deep, but to be completely sure. Standing up, you pace away from the hole, accidentally slipping on one of the fallen spoons which skids across the floor and into the darkness. Within a matter of two seconds, you hear the metallic clatter, confirming your suspicions that the whole wasn’t very deep at all. From within your pockets, one of your pokéballs shakes a little before the all-too-familiar voice appears.

Go down, you know you want to whispers Prestige into your very mind with his telepathic abilities, even in his pokéball he seemed to be able to quite easily plague you if he so wished to…
    "A light switch!" Alina cried, never so delighted to see such a thing. However, when she flipped the switch, nothing happened... Now it was Alina's turn to have her hopes and dreams crushed in mere seconds. This room was really kind of creepy, to be honest...

She began to walk away, cursing and kicking up dust from the ground, until she was interrupted by the sound of sliding metal behind her. She jerked her head around to see what was happening, or what was following her, but saw nothing... except a hole in the ground, right below the light switch, and right where she had stood a second ago. Peering inside the square cut hole, she cursed again and said "What a shitty hotel, trying to kill innocent girls like me with trap doors. The lights don't even work, for love of God!"

She couldn't see the bottom of the pit, but it didn't seem deep, considering it only echoed a few times when she sneezed. The trainer stood back up, deciding not to jump down into that hole, for fear of something horrific waiting for her at the bottom. But still, she was curious...

As she thought this over, she stepped back a few paces, gracefully slipping on a spoon, letting out another loud "****", and listening to the spoon clatter down to the bottom of the pit within 2 seconds, along with the echoes of her curse. That proved that the hole wasn't too deep...

"Go down, you know you want to," whispered that familiar voice. "You're an idiot, I know, but I think you know enough about physics to know that the hole isn't that deep."

Alina glared down at her pocket. She wasn't that stupid... She just has her moments. "We don't even know if it's safe for me to jump down. There could be something waiting down there, after all..."

"Just go," Prestige whined. "You can't think logically anyway, so please, spare me the agony."

Ignoring that last comment, Alina sat at the edge of the trap door, her curiosity now overwhelming. She couldn't hear anything scurrying around down there, after all, so it probably was safe for her to jump down. But how would she get out..? So, knowing she would regret this later, she jumped down the hole, praying that weren't any spikes or anything along those lines at the bottom.

Fizzy of Bubbles

The Underbelly

Amras.MG
    With your kind words to the Houndour the woman scoffed prior to laughing loudly, “You can change his name all you want, it will in no way change who he is…” her eyes glinted as she spoke. She began to approach you, despite her age, she could hobble quite quickly. As she got closer and closer, Rensing squirmed once again. However, Idrial swooped in front of you, spreading out both of her arms and glared at the woman. “I’m not going to be blocked by a mere Gardevoir…” she spoke again, but Idrial wasn’t going to give up so quickly. As commanded, the Gardevoir swung her arms forward, electricity pulsing through them as she directed a thunder bolt at the woman. However, as the attack made contact, the woman seemed to squirm, but instead of pain, the attack seemed to tickle her.

“Like I said, she is but a Gardevoir, I have power far superior…” the woman cackled before offering a withered hand to you, “The name is Atrocia, now, do you want your answers or not?” Seeing that you did not want to shake her hand in the slightest, she snatched it back, slipping it into her shawl once more before a smile spread across her whole face. She obviously had a reason to be down in these catacombs, but with Houndour being in a strange state, you were determined to discover who she really was before you find out what she was doing living in such a bizarre location. The light within the strange shack was still flickering, was she the only person down here or was she merely the greeter? There would only be one way to find out…
    Idrial's Thunderwave technique failed to affect the old crone as she seemed to shrug off the attack, smirking at Idrial's inability to affect her. Amras was growing increasingly uncomfortable with the situation, expecially the way Houndour was reacting to the lady... and he knew he needed answers. Deciding not to provoke the lady further, Amras motions for Idrial to back down, but uses his mental link with her to instruct her to be ready with a quick Psychic should Atrocia attempt to attack them. Holding Rensing tightly, Amras set his jaw, not quite sure of what he was doing, but knowing that it had to be done.

"Atrocia, I would like to know your past. Why do you live down here, and how have you come to have such a great power in you that it can repel even a Gardevoir's psychic abilities? I would like to know the past of this area as well, if you do not mind. And above all, I need to know what Rensing has gone through..."

[center]
    Rollerquaza: A solitary rollercoaster as you come through the park’s entrance. The ride is designed around the legendary pokémon Rayquaza and its home, the Sky Pillar of the Hoenn region. The highest peak of the ride reaches, much like the pokémon itself, high into the clouds themselves. The final drop on the ride leads the rider to a darkened tunnel where people have apparently gone missing for days at a time, reporting a bizarre force as they plunged deep within the shadows.
    Tyrant cautiously walked into Miasma Heights, the abandoned theme park. "Hmm, this place is pretty mysterious. Good to warrant an excellent adventure." Tyrant said, a bit happy about the strangeness of the place. As soon as he entered the place, he saw a roller coaster, shaped like a Rayquaza, zoom past him. "Woah! That looks like a lot of fun." Tyrant said, running to the entrance of the ride. "I bet the Rollerquaza will be tons of fun, even if the rumors are true about the mysterious tunnel." Tyrant said happily, but a little spooked at the same time. The roller coaster stopped and he swung into it, ready for the ride of his life.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast