Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 150

Thread: Miasma Heights - The Deserted Theme Park's Recorded History

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent
    Posts
    2,271

    Default

    [I'd like to welcome Tyranidos into my group, thus, capping the zone once again. I may consider taking more people, but not for a while yet, I will let people know ^__^]

    Storeroom

    Demon Skittle
    Contemplating what could be in the hole, you eventually decide that it would be a good idea to slide yourself down, despite horrific thoughts of spikes and other various implements down the hole making you overthink the situation a lot. Lowering your legs into the square, you grab the edges with your arms and swing downwards, holding onto the edge of the trapdoor before eventually deciding to release your weight. As you fell, you couldn't help but let out a tiny scream, you might have been brave but you were plunging into an unknown area, anything could have been dwelling at the bottom, waiting for you to plummet downwards.

    Luckily, the fall was as far as you estimated, little over two metres, which seemed like nothing once you had lowered yourself down by your hands anyway. Peering around, you see that there is no way you will be able to advance further without any form of light source around you. You didn't even know if there was anywhere to go, you were just standing in complete pitch black. A dripping in the distance confirmed that you weren't merely in a pit, but a tunnel branching off of the storeroom. It would be a wise idea to try and shed some light on the predicament in some way or another, otherwise getting lost in the dark abyss that was this tunnel was completely inevitable. In your pocket, the Abra's pokéball shook once again, this time, a blinding red flash appeared along with it. With this, you presumed that the psychic pokémon had released himself.

    C'mon, what're you waiting for, dumbass... his spoke into your mind, slight humour in his voice. After all, you had just leaped into a dark hole without having any clue what could be dwelling within its bowels...

    The Underbelly

    Amras.MG
    The woman looked at you, baring her teeth as her grin widened even further than before. Turning, she began to walk towards the beaten shack, seemingly ignoring your probing questions as to why she was in such a location, why she could repel such attacks and why was she connected with your newly captured companion, Rensing. As she reached the door and pushed it open, letting the light within spill out onto the burnt ground, she turned to you once more, "Come in, I will answer all of your queries..." With this, she disappeared behind the door once more.

    Idrial, using her keen telepathic abilities, aimed an arm towards the shack, scanning it slowly to attempt to see if the woman had any tricks up her sleeve. From what the Gardevoir could sense, she had simply entered and made her way to an arm chair before resting in it. She did not appear to have any ulterior motives. Rensing looked up to you with a look of understanding, though he had a scarring past with the hag, he knew that you both wanted and needed answers to your questions. The Houndour yapped in your arms as if to tell you to follow her and, as he did so, Idrial began to lead the way to the shack before waiting for you at the door frame....

    Rollerquaza

    Tyranidos
    Arriving at the park and deciding to ride upon the first ride that came into view, the Rollerquaza, you walk along the empty queueing stations before arriving at the boarding platform. Waiting, you see the draconic carriages coming into view, swooping down the ultimate drop before entering the shadows before re-emerging before you. The Rayquaza's face seemed to be snarling maniacally at you and as you clambered aboard, you could swear that it even seemed to move on its own, as if it was alive.

    It seemed like an eternity as the ride whirred into life, sending you flying backwards into your comfy chair as it accelerated you forwards at an unusually great speed. Regaining yourself and managing to take a few breaths, the ride suddenly becomes highly enjoyable, even firing out lights from the dragon pokémon's mouth in the style of hyper beam. Suddenly, the ride seemed to be slowing down at a rapid rate before coming to a complete halt. On the tracks up ahead, there seemed to be something on the tracks and the ride, being rather high tech, had sensed this and stopped before ploughing right into it. It seems that the ride will not continue until whatever it was on the track was moved. From where you were, you could see that whatever it was seemed to be squirming around, caught between the wooden slats of the rollercoaster's track. It seemed the only way you could continue on your ride was to help out whatever was stuck...

  2. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
    The Underbelly

    Amras.MG
    The woman looked at you, baring her teeth as her grin widened even further than before. Turning, she began to walk towards the beaten shack, seemingly ignoring your probing questions as to why she was in such a location, why she could repel such attacks and why was she connected with your newly captured companion, Rensing. As she reached the door and pushed it open, letting the light within spill out onto the burnt ground, she turned to you once more, "Come in, I will answer all of your queries..." With this, she disappeared behind the door once more.

    Idrial, using her keen telepathic abilities, aimed an arm towards the shack, scanning it slowly to attempt to see if the woman had any tricks up her sleeve. From what the Gardevoir could sense, she had simply entered and made her way to an arm chair before resting in it. She did not appear to have any ulterior motives. Rensing looked up to you with a look of understanding, though he had a scarring past with the hag, he knew that you both wanted and needed answers to your questions. The Houndour yapped in your arms as if to tell you to follow her and, as he did so, Idrial began to lead the way to the shack before waiting for you at the door frame....
    [/color]
    Amras hesitates slightly as Idrial scans the shack, and for some reason is not in the least comforted when she informs him that the lady doesn't seem to have anything up her sleeves. This whole business was giving him an uneasy feeling, and Amras knew that something just wasn't... right here. Why would there be an old lady with the ability to block psychic abilities in the underbelly of an old ride? And why would Houndour be acting so weirdly? Amras' creep vibe was going off a mile a minute here, and stepping into the doorway, Amras clutched Rensing tight and walked through...

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent
    Posts
    2,271

    Default

    [Sorry about the update not being very easy to reply to D:]

    The Underbelly

    Amras.MG
    Entering the hut with Rensing in your arms and Idrial at your side, you are hit with a strange smell. It appeared that Atrocia had an incense burner lit in the corner of the room. Looking over, you notice she had gotten herself comfy in a tatty armchair and was motioning her hand to another chair nearby. “Take a seat, child…” she whispered. Without even wanting to, a bizarre force seemed to you’re you forwards towards the chair before you sat down automatically. Noticing your confusion, she grins before speaking once again, this time getting as close to you as she can, “…I’m going to answer your questions now…” she began, “I travelled down here in recent years, you see, my son contacted me not long before the closure, he spoke of something…something evil…” As she finished, she looked at Rensing, this time it was very much a different look than before, she seemed to be showing compassion. “I’m not as evil as you may have first thought, I simply have a façade, you see, I do indeed know Rensing, as you have so nicely named him, in fact, he was once mine…”

    Sliding off of the armchair, she moved aside a curtain which seemed to be covering the bare cavern wall. As she did, you heard several yaps as a large hole in the wall came into view, in the hole there was several more Houndour, “Here are his siblings…” She bent down, lifting one up and showed it to you before returning to her seat, bringing the puppy with her. “I know this all seems very bizarre, but I had to test you slightly, I don’t want just anyone running around these caverns, they’re far more dangerous than you’d believe!” she said, motioning around the room as she spoke of the cavern, “There is an intricate tunnel system, not to mention many horrifi creatures…” As she finished, she looked to you, knowing more questions would need to be answered…

  4. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
    [Sorry about the update not being very easy to reply to D:]

    The Underbelly

    Amras.MG
    Entering the hut with Rensing in your arms and Idrial at your side, you are hit with a strange smell. It appeared that Atrocia had an incense burner lit in the corner of the room. Looking over, you notice she had gotten herself comfy in a tatty armchair and was motioning her hand to another chair nearby. “Take a seat, child…” she whispered. Without even wanting to, a bizarre force seemed to you’re you forwards towards the chair before you sat down automatically. Noticing your confusion, she grins before speaking once again, this time getting as close to you as she can, “…I’m going to answer your questions now…” she began, “I travelled down here in recent years, you see, my son contacted me not long before the closure, he spoke of something…something evil…” As she finished, she looked at Rensing, this time it was very much a different look than before, she seemed to be showing compassion. “I’m not as evil as you may have first thought, I simply have a façade, you see, I do indeed know Rensing, as you have so nicely named him, in fact, he was once mine…”

    Sliding off of the armchair, she moved aside a curtain which seemed to be covering the bare cavern wall. As she did, you heard several yaps as a large hole in the wall came into view, in the hole there was several more Houndour, “Here are his siblings…” She bent down, lifting one up and showed it to you before returning to her seat, bringing the puppy with her. “I know this all seems very bizarre, but I had to test you slightly, I don’t want just anyone running around these caverns, they’re far more dangerous than you’d believe!” she said, motioning around the room as she spoke of the cavern, “There is an intricate tunnel system, not to mention many horrifi creatures…” As she finished, she looked to you, knowing more questions would need to be answered…
    Amras enters the hut and hesitantly sits down, guided by a strange and powerful force. Flinching slightly as the old lady leans in towards him, confusion floods across his face. The old lady explains that she travelled to the underbelly recently after hearing from her son about something evil, and that the evil facade is just to root out the unworthy. Upon her mentioning that she had to test them, and that Rensing is part of a litter that she owns, Amras is hit with a few thousand questions at once, which he manages to reduce to just a few...

    "Alright... I'm not sure if I believe you quite yet ma'am. Are you a Houndour breeder? And what are the evil creatures here? And also... if there is an intricate tunnel system, where does it lead to?"

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent
    Posts
    2,271

    Default

    The Underbelly

    Amras.MG
    Atrocia looked at you, smiling again. You couldn’t comprehend anything she had just said; it was as if she had undergone a complete personality transplant. “You have good reasons not to believe me, to be quite honest…” she spoke quietly, “These caverns, they seem to have a strange force within them, in the whole time I have been here I haven’t been able to explain this, but I know there is something weird.” At first, it seemed she was avoiding the question about the Houndours, but she was reminded by the pup in her arms licking her wrinkled cheek, “Oh no, I’m not a Houndour breeder, I found this litter when they were mere eggs, all bar Rensing, who was guarding them with all his might…” Standing up once more, the woman hobbled quickly to an old bookshelf, removing a scripture before sitting down before you once again. “When I found the eggs and Rensing, I had been trying to follow this, it appears to be some sort of map, but quite a bit is missing…”

    Sliding the scroll beneath her arm, the old woman reached a hand over and stroked Rensing, this time, his reaction was completely different. He enjoyed the old woman giving him attention. “It seems he is having repercussions of the events he had gone through prior to me finding him, he doesn’t fear me…” As she said this, the Houndour pup looked up to you, nodding and licking at your chin. By the reaction of the pokémon, you could tell that this woman wasn’t telling any lies, living in the catacombs had made her a little bit strange. “As for these tunnels, I have no idea where they lead, I just know that my son never returned after entering them, that’s the reason I came here. He went in search of the cause of the horrific fire…” As she mentioned her child, she turned away; you could see tears forming in her eyes as she did so. Seeing this, Rensing slid from your grip and tugged at her arm, trying to give her attention before barking at you and motioning towards the door to leave…

  6. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
    The Underbelly

    Amras.MG
    Atrocia looked at you, smiling again. You couldn’t comprehend anything she had just said; it was as if she had undergone a complete personality transplant. “You have good reasons not to believe me, to be quite honest…” she spoke quietly, “These caverns, they seem to have a strange force within them, in the whole time I have been here I haven’t been able to explain this, but I know there is something weird.” At first, it seemed she was avoiding the question about the Houndours, but she was reminded by the pup in her arms licking her wrinkled cheek, “Oh no, I’m not a Houndour breeder, I found this litter when they were mere eggs, all bar Rensing, who was guarding them with all his might…” Standing up once more, the woman hobbled quickly to an old bookshelf, removing a scripture before sitting down before you once again. “When I found the eggs and Rensing, I had been trying to follow this, it appears to be some sort of map, but quite a bit is missing…”

    Sliding the scroll beneath her arm, the old woman reached a hand over and stroked Rensing, this time, his reaction was completely different. He enjoyed the old woman giving him attention. “It seems he is having repercussions of the events he had gone through prior to me finding him, he doesn’t fear me…” As she said this, the Houndour pup looked up to you, nodding and licking at your chin. By the reaction of the pokémon, you could tell that this woman wasn’t telling any lies, living in the catacombs had made her a little bit strange. “As for these tunnels, I have no idea where they lead, I just know that my son never returned after entering them, that’s the reason I came here. He went in search of the cause of the horrific fire…” As she mentioned her child, she turned away; you could see tears forming in her eyes as she did so. Seeing this, Rensing slid from your grip and tugged at her arm, trying to give her attention before barking at you and motioning towards the door to leave…
    Amras listens to the old lady's story attentively, growing increasingly ashamed of himself for immediately deeming her as an evil person and treating her as such. As the various pieces of her past fell into place, Amras began to realize that there was now almost irrefutable evidence that the fire that had destroyed the fair was purposeful... and that the thing creating that fire was still alive. Seeing Rensing's reaction to the old woman change, Amras suddenly realized that he had captured the leader of the Houndour pups, although one of them would undoubtedly be able to step up now. Heart reaching out to the old lady's loss of her son, Amras pats her arm and apologizes for his behavior before following Rensing and Idrial to the door. Pausing slightly before leaving, Amras turns back to the old lady again and thanks her for clearing up some of the mystery.

    "Thank you Atrocia. I'm sorry for my behavior, and I hope you can forgive me. I promise I will return to help train the next Houndour for your litter, in repayment for taking their leader."

    And with that, Amras and Idrial followed Rensing out of the shack, and deeper into the Underbelly...

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent
    Posts
    2,271

    Default

    [Didn’t notice you’d replied, otherwise this would have been up sooner D:]

    The Underbelly

    Amras.MG
    Leaving the shack and Atrocia behind, you wave a farewell to the woman and as you both do so, she shouts to you, “Wait, you might find this useful!” Approaching her once more, a frail hand slips from within her shawl, producing what looked to be a rather old and decrepit looking key, “I found this when I was hunting for my son, I believe he might have dropped it at some point...” Placing the cool key in your palm, she waves you off once more before returning to her shack.

    Rensing sniffed the air before sniffing at your pocket, the location of the newly obtained key. It seemed as if he was struggling to pick up anything, but he began to walk all around the cavern anyway before stopping at an out of place boulder. It seemed as though, during the inferno, this might have shifted from its original position. Idrial stepped in, rubbing a hand over the rock calmly, finally determining that the entrance to the tunnel system Atrocia spoke of was located directly behind it. Finding this crucial piece of information out, she smiles knowingly at you, waiting for you to decide on how you would try and move it out of the way…

    Strange dusty key obtained!

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NONYA BIZNEZ
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
    The Kitchens

    psychopath
    Once you had explained your current predicament to the disembodied hand, which seemed to have settled within the refrigerator once more, both you and Digga stand waiting for some sort of response. As you wait, you feel a tapping on one of your shoulders and spin around instantly to see nothing. When you do so, the Vibrava releases her grasp on the fridge door and, as soon as she does so, the hand slips through, followed by an arm.

    “Thanks for that, I was only playin’ around, but I guess I took it a little far…” a small voice appeared along with the hand and arm as a little boy crawled from within the refrigerator. He didn’t stand very tall and seemed to be wearing a rather old-fashioned attire. Confused by what he was doing hiding in a fridge, Digga looks him up and down, which seems to offend the child, “What you lookin’ at, eh?” he sneered, licking his tongue out at the Vibrava before skipping over to the couches and jumping up and down. Watching as he does this, you notice he seems to get higher and higher with each jump, almost as if he is as light as a feather. Seeing this, Digga looks to you with a grin before joining the boy, hovering around in the air, her wings buzzing as they flap quicker and quicker. “So, a pokéball, you say? I might know where it is, but I might not too…” he winked in your direction as he jumped up and down…

    He looked at the child in relief, as a disenbodied hand is creepier than a dead child. Wait, how did that make sense. He looked at him, and since Digga' seemed to be comfortable with the young specter he decided to speak. "What do you mean by 'I might not'? Do you just not want to help me? There is a woman who needs to pass over, and she can't pass over without my help, please tell me all imformation you have, maybe helping her is whats keeping you here. If you help us it may be beneficial for you. If not we will be on our way." He looked around for a door, and pointed to one, we'll start there if you don't help us. He pulled Digga' close to him, to make sure she wouldn't be hurt if the boy was hostile. "Viv-raaaa" she cried as she stood next to him.


  9. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
    [Didn’t notice you’d replied, otherwise this would have been up sooner D:]

    The Underbelly

    Amras.MG
    Leaving the shack and Atrocia behind, you wave a farewell to the woman and as you both do so, she shouts to you, “Wait, you might find this useful!” Approaching her once more, a frail hand slips from within her shawl, producing what looked to be a rather old and decrepit looking key, “I found this when I was hunting for my son, I believe he might have dropped it at some point...” Placing the cool key in your palm, she waves you off once more before returning to her shack.

    Rensing sniffed the air before sniffing at your pocket, the location of the newly obtained key. It seemed as if he was struggling to pick up anything, but he began to walk all around the cavern anyway before stopping at an out of place boulder. It seemed as though, during the inferno, this might have shifted from its original position. Idrial stepped in, rubbing a hand over the rock calmly, finally determining that the entrance to the tunnel system Atrocia spoke of was located directly behind it. Finding this crucial piece of information out, she smiles knowingly at you, waiting for you to decide on how you would try and move it out of the way…

    Strange dusty key obtained!

    Amras is stopped by the old lady as he walks out of her shack and is given a strange key, possibly dropped by the lady's son. Accepting the key, Amras, Rensing and Idrial walk back out to the burnt underbelly, Rensing stopping them before an out of place boulder. Noting that Houndour seemed to be tracking the scent through here, Amras patted him on the head and looked to Idrial for confirmation. Nodding her head after scanning the rock, Idrial confirmed that, indeed the entrance to the tunnel system was directly behind this. Thanking Idrial as well, Amras quickly asked her to move it with a Psychic, and prepared to go through the tunnel system... Upon making sure that they were safe with their current situation, Amras quickly held out the key to Rensing so he could refresh his scent, and they continued in the catacombs of the Underbelly...

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent
    Posts
    2,271

    Default

    The Kitchen

    Psychopath
    Eyeing you and Digga keenly, the boy settles down from his playfulness and sits down on the couch, “Okay, I guess I’ll co-operate… if you and I have a pokémon battle first…” the boy finished with a grin, “If you choose to accept, we’ll take it into the restaurant, the room is far better for a battle, what with it being so spacious…” As he finished, you noticed the boy slip both hands into his pockets, removing two material pokéballs, despite him quite clearly not being material himself. Not wanting to wait around for your answer, the child leaves the room at once and runs off into the dining area, clambering atop one of the larger tables before looking back in your direction, “C’mon, do you want my help or not? I haven’t had a battle in many moons…” he seemed pretty determined to challenge you, since he was dead, there was no doubt it had been a long time since he had had the chance to partake in a pokémon battle, “Oh, and I’ve just realized how rude I am, challenging you without even giving you my name, I’m Oscar.”

    Fully entering the room, you watch in awe as all of the tables and chairs seem to levitate upwards on their own before moving to either side of the humongous dining area, leaving two tables at either end, the one that Oscar was standing on and one he had left for you to stand on, if you so wished…

    The Underbelly

    Amras.MG
    Idrial, merely lifting a finger, soon shifted the boulder blocking your way with complete ease and with this a tunnel was revealed. It seemed to only be big enough if one was to crawl, due to the very low ceiling. Offering the key once more to Rensing, he begins at once down the burrow-like tunnel, looking back to see if you are in a crawling position yet. Entering quickly, you look back to see the Gardevoir in her carefree horizontal position once again, seemingly making absolutely no effort to move behind you, whereas you struggle, crawling towards a completely unknown location. After a while, you notice a distinct lift in the temperature of the tunnel, but pay no real attention, after all, you had better things to concentrate on.

    “Hounnnn!” Rensing barked, he had reached the end of the tunnel at last and, as you catch up, he laps at your face with his big pink tongue. Seeing this, Idrial smiles before the two of you exit the tunnel. Standing up, you glance around the new location, it seemed very similar in ways to the previous caverns, just this time there was no debri or scorched wood, just more tunnels. At once, a strange sight catches your eye. Despite the tunnel being blocked by a boulder, there appeared to be what looked like human footprints in the dusty soil, bare footprints. As you notice this, the Houndour pup beings to sniff at them, attempting to determine the right tunnel, it seemed to be confused, as if there was more than one scent in the soil. Rensing eventually decides on a direction, motioning towards a tunnel and, as he does so, a scream appears from the opposite tunnel. Torn between the two directions, footprints one way and a scream in the other, you must make a choice…

  11. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
    The Underbelly

    Amras.MG
    Idrial, merely lifting a finger, soon shifted the boulder blocking your way with complete ease and with this a tunnel was revealed. It seemed to only be big enough if one was to crawl, due to the very low ceiling. Offering the key once more to Rensing, he begins at once down the burrow-like tunnel, looking back to see if you are in a crawling position yet. Entering quickly, you look back to see the Gardevoir in her carefree horizontal position once again, seemingly making absolutely no effort to move behind you, whereas you struggle, crawling towards a completely unknown location. After a while, you notice a distinct lift in the temperature of the tunnel, but pay no real attention, after all, you had better things to concentrate on.

    “Hounnnn!” Rensing barked, he had reached the end of the tunnel at last and, as you catch up, he laps at your face with his big pink tongue. Seeing this, Idrial smiles before the two of you exit the tunnel. Standing up, you glance around the new location, it seemed very similar in ways to the previous caverns, just this time there was no debri or scorched wood, just more tunnels. At once, a strange sight catches your eye. Despite the tunnel being blocked by a boulder, there appeared to be what looked like human footprints in the dusty soil, bare footprints. As you notice this, the Houndour pup beings to sniff at them, attempting to determine the right tunnel, it seemed to be confused, as if there was more than one scent in the soil. Rensing eventually decides on a direction, motioning towards a tunnel and, as he does so, a scream appears from the opposite tunnel. Torn between the two directions, footprints one way and a scream in the other, you must make a choice…
    Idrial quickly lifts the rock and proceeds to tease Amras about his inability to get through the small hole easily. Rolling his eyes, Amras crawls again, noting the temperature spike as a point of interest, but turning his attention to Rensing as he attacks his face... WITH A TOUNGE. Immediately Amras feels a strange sensation in his stomach as he notices bare footprints... Who would come here without shoes? This is just too creepy... Amras starts to follow Rensing as he determines the right way to go as far as the scent of the key is, but is petrified when he hears the scream.

    Amras immediately motions to Idrial and Rensing, and all three quickly set off down the tunnel where they heard the scream coming for. Key scent or not, Amras knew he could not just stand by and go on his journey while another being was in pain. Bracing himself for whatever he was about to witness, the trio rushed down the tunnel, hopefully in time to help...

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NONYA BIZNEZ
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
    The Kitchen

    Psychopath
    Eyeing you and Digga keenly, the boy settles down from his playfulness and sits down on the couch, “Okay, I guess I’ll co-operate… if you and I have a pokémon battle first…” the boy finished with a grin, “If you choose to accept, we’ll take it into the restaurant, the room is far better for a battle, what with it being so spacious…” As he finished, you noticed the boy slip both hands into his pockets, removing two material pokéballs, despite him quite clearly not being material himself. Not wanting to wait around for your answer, the child leaves the room at once and runs off into the dining area, clambering atop one of the larger tables before looking back in your direction, “C’mon, do you want my help or not? I haven’t had a battle in many moons…” he seemed pretty determined to challenge you, since he was dead, there was no doubt it had been a long time since he had had the chance to partake in a pokémon battle, “Oh, and I’ve just realized how rude I am, challenging you without even giving you my name, I’m Oscar.”

    Fully entering the room, you watch in awe as all of the tables and chairs seem to levitate upwards on their own before moving to either side of the humongous dining area, leaving two tables at either end, the one that Oscar was standing on and one he had left for you to stand on, if you so wished…
    Tyson saw the boy pull out two pokeballs, and wondered how they could have stayed on his person without any material to keep them up. A question for later. "Sure, I'll battle. What about a two-on two battle then? You have two pokeballs and I'm assuming you have two pokemon. I have many pokemon with me." He looked at Digga', "She's definetly in the match, and," He pulled a pokeball out, "He will too." He threw the ball in the air, to reveal a little blue turtle with a blue hat and a wristband, Tyson's squirtle, Valor. After some quick greetings the three smiled and looked at the boy, Oscar.


  13. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    A big thank you to Pearl's Perap for allowing me in. *bows respectfully*

    Skreeeeech! The canary yellow taxi skidded to a sudden halt. As a pale cloud, reeking of burning rubber enveloped the outside of the cab, a gruff baritone voice bellowed within. “WHAT?! Whadd’ya mean ya don’ have no money?! Cain’t ya read the sign?! No free rides! That’s it! Out ya go!” Without warning, the cab’s left rear door shot open at such an alarming speed that it was nearly flung off its hinges. Two figures quickly scrambled out of the back seat of the rusty sedan. Tripping over each other in their haste, they landed with a Thud! in the middle of the road. They were on their feet in an instant though, brushing themselves off. Two sets of wary eyes remained fixed on the car, unsure what would happen next.

    The driver angrily hit the gas and the cab lurched forward, closing the still-open backdoor with a mighty slam. Tires squealing, it kicked up bits of dust and gravel as it sped off down the road, leaving the two figures coughing in its wake. Less than a hundred metres later though, the car’s brake lights blinked scarlet. It backed up hurriedly and stopped in front of the astonished pair. With a squeak, the driver’s window slid down and a brown messenger bag flew out. As the satchel windmilled through the air, the top flap came undone, scattering its contents all about. A moment later, the bag landed unceremoniously at the feet of the taller figure. He hastily collected all his spilt belongings, scooped them into his pack, and dusting it off, slung it over his shoulder.

    Inside the vehicle, the cabbie shook his head disdainfully and muttered, “Sheesh. I thought kids these days were loaded.” Giving the pair one last scornful look, he closed the window and zoomed off. The duo watched the car, growing smaller and smaller as it sped away, until it became just a tiny speck in the distance. When it had disappeared from view altogether, the two figures looked at each other, shrugged simultaneously, and set off down the road at a leisurely pace.

    Clad in a black jacket, black trousers, and white adidas running shoes, the trainer Benjamin Hale was the taller of the figures. A former member of the gang Red Gyarados, Ben had left home seeking to atone for the sins of his past. The small Meditite ambling alongside him was Medeo; reckless partner, traveling companion, and longtime friend.

    * * *

    Ben and Medeo had been following the road in silence for quite some time, enjoying the sights and sounds of the scenic countryside, when they noticed what appeared to be a purplish fog just up ahead. Medeo turned to Ben, a quizzical expression on his tiny face. The teenage trainer returned the look, yet motioned towards the oddly colored cloud. Equally curious, the two friends trotted closer to investigate. Unsure what to expect, they slowed a few metres from the cloud, and cautiously crept the remainder of the way. As he peered into the thick fog, Ben bolted in astonishment at discovering that it surrounded an abandoned amusement park.

    All at once, as if brought on by the purple fog, Ben was embraced by feelings of melancholy nostalgia. Like phantom ushers, his memories carried him to a time many years ago; before he joined the Red Gyarados. Things were simpler then; he was younger, his parents hadn’t split up yet, and he hadn’t run away from home. His mother and father had taken him to an amusement park just like this one then, and the three of them had spent the day enjoying the rides, tents, and shows along the midway. It was so long ago that it seemed to him like another place, another time, another life. Ben’s memory of innocence lost was fleeting though and didn’t last for long. It became as cloudy as the lavender vapors swirling around him and disappeared into the fog.

    Standing beside Medeo, Ben’s grey-green eyes surveyed the landscape stretching out before them. It must have been a remarkable place in its prime he thought. He imagined children enjoying themselves, and for a moment, even thought he could hear the faint sounds of their laughter. Shaking his head, he figured he must be hearing things, as the park had clearly been abandoned for quite some time. As he viewed the towering attractions, themed buildings, and multicolored booths adorning the now vacant park, he couldn’t help but wonder at the reason for its closure. While he pondered over it, a feeling of foreboding - perhaps, once again brought on by the fog - suddenly filled him with unease. This place seemed to him like the perfect haunt for Dark Pokemon. He spoke quietly to his little partner, “I don’t know, mate… I’ve got a bad feeling about this.” Glancing at Medeo, he noticed the hesitant look on the Meditite’s tiny face. Clearly his diminutive companion had also sensed something ominous about the eerie violet cloud and the empty park.



    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post


    Game shacks: Several coconut shies and various other games huts are dotted around the perimeter of the theme park. Though they have no human operating them, the prizes still lie behind the counters intact and unchanged since the closure. Why not have a go at them for yourself? Everyone loves a souvenir plushie…


    Dragging a hand through his short brown hair, Ben thought hard as he considered their next course of action. A terrible gambler with rotten luck, he had recently lost all of their coins at Jirachi's Casino. To make matters worse, their bellies were nearly as empty as his coincase. He couldn’t remember the last time they had had a decent meal. At that moment, almost as if in on cue, Medeo’s stomach gurgled pitifully. They were broke and they were hungry. Money and food were what they needed. While he completely expected the abandoned theme park would be unable to provide them with anything either fresh or edible, perhaps they could at least find something valuable to sell amongst the deserted booths. With that thought in mind, he nodded to Medeo and the two set off towards the game shacks ringing the outskirts of the park…
    ____________________________
    fb
    Last edited by -Hayward-; 6th March 2009 at 2:40 AM.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    u ess ay
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
    [I'd like to welcome Tyranidos into my group, thus, capping the zone once again. I may consider taking more people, but not for a while yet, I will let people know ^__^]

    Storeroom

    Demon Skittle
    Contemplating what could be in the hole, you eventually decide that it would be a good idea to slide yourself down, despite horrific thoughts of spikes and other various implements down the hole making you overthink the situation a lot. Lowering your legs into the square, you grab the edges with your arms and swing downwards, holding onto the edge of the trapdoor before eventually deciding to release your weight. As you fell, you couldn't help but let out a tiny scream, you might have been brave but you were plunging into an unknown area, anything could have been dwelling at the bottom, waiting for you to plummet downwards.

    Luckily, the fall was as far as you estimated, little over two metres, which seemed like nothing once you had lowered yourself down by your hands anyway. Peering around, you see that there is no way you will be able to advance further without any form of light source around you. You didn't even know if there was anywhere to go, you were just standing in complete pitch black. A dripping in the distance confirmed that you weren't merely in a pit, but a tunnel branching off of the storeroom. It would be a wise idea to try and shed some light on the predicament in some way or another, otherwise getting lost in the dark abyss that was this tunnel was completely inevitable. In your pocket, the Abra's pokéball shook once again, this time, a blinding red flash appeared along with it. With this, you presumed that the psychic pokémon had released himself.

    C'mon, what're you waiting for, dumbass... his spoke into your mind, slight humour in his voice. After all, you had just leaped into a dark hole without having any clue what could be dwelling within its bowels...
    Letting out a cry of terror, Alina swung down into the trap door, thoughts of being brutally mauled when she hit the bottom swimming through her head. However, in a little less than a few seconds, Alina hit a nice, solid floor without her feet being impaled or waking up some beastly Pokemon that would rip her in two. She looked at the ground below her, then up at the trap door she just jumped through, and blushed. It was only about... 1 foot above her head. I mean, she definately didn't think the hole was deep, but...

    "Well at least nobody saw that," Alina reassured herself as she looked around the new room she was in, although there wasn't much to see, since it was way too dark. Meanwhile, Prestige decided to help himself out of his Pokeball, blinding Alina with a flash of red light. "C'mon, what're you waiting for, *******," said Prestige. "You're so slow, let's go!"

    "But..." began Alina, straining her eyes to attempt to see through the darkness. "We won't be able to see anything. Alberta's too tired to actually shed some light for us. Unless you want to act as a radar thing with your psychic powers..."

    The Abra scoffed as he made up an excuse. After all, he just wanted to watch. "Nah, that's more trouble than it's worth," he said, letting out a yawn. "Why don't you release Ana? She knows Flash."

    "Wait, that creepy Flaaffy? No way am I letting her out, not in a place like this." Alina said as she shuddered at the thought of that little pink sheep staring at her blankly in this run-down hotel.

    "Hm, yeah, she is kind of spooky," Prestige agreed, nodding his head. "Well, Alberta may be tired, but she probably has enough energy to walk, just not to fight. That's all she'll be doing."

    Alina still hated the idea of forcing Alberta out of her well-deserved rest, but it was either the angry Charmander (who would make sure she scarred Alina for life for forcing her out of her rest) or the so-adorable-it's-disgustingly-disturbing Flaaffy. She weighed the two Pokemon's pro's and con's in her mind for a moment, then sighed and began cursing to herself as she searched her pocket for the right Pokeball. Once she found it, she tossed it into the air, filling the tunnel with another flash of blinding red light and releasing the Flaaffy she dreaded using. The Flaaffy bleated and lit up the bulb on its tail by using Flash so it could analyze its surroundings and properly stare at Alina. Alina shuddered and said "Okay, just turn around. Stop staring at me. Go that way."

    "She's not that bad, really," Prestige said, trying not to make eye contact with Ana. "I mean, it's better having her around then..."

    Prestige trailed off, apparently in deep thought as to what could be worse than an emotionless Flaaffy in a dark tunnel with pitch black eyes. When he finally said "Yeah, I've got nothing" Alina cursed again and began to follow her Flaaffy down the tunnel...
    "My pedestal was too high for me to climb off of. In fact, that's the reason for the high horse."

    Fizzy of Bubbles
    And Another Useless Art Blog

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent
    Posts
    2,271

    Default

    [Quite a bit later than anticipated, I've been reeeeally tired as of late, my own fault, but still ;P I'd like to welcome -Hayward- into my updater group and thus re-capping the zone!]

    The Underbelly

    Amras.MG
    Deciding to follow the scream that came from the opposite direction of the bare footprints, the three of you press onwards up the darkened tunnel. It seemed to be zigzagging around as you took several bends until the tunnel opened up into another cavern, quite similar to the area in which Atrocia was dwelling. Upon reaching the area, the scent of smoke wafted into your nostrils and as you come into focus with the aid of the Gardevoir's flash attack, you notice where the scream had come from. High above the ground was what looked to be some sort of net trap, suspended directly above a raging fire. From where you were, you could tell that there was a woman trapped and it appeared as though the trap was set above the fire for a reason. If she wasn't brought down from there, the net would eventually set on fire and she would plunge into the flaming inferno below.

    "YOU, HELP ME!" as you hear exactly the same scream once again, it was definitely this woman creating the awful noise. As your mind goes over what has gone on, you feel a sudden tug upon your ankle. The Houndour pup doesn't seem very at ease with the area, once again. However, this time it becomes apparent what Rensing is nervous about, from the shadows, two hunched figures were emerging. At first you couldn't deduct whether or not they were humans or pokémon but you realize as they step into the light from the fire that they were indeed the latter. It was what you could only make out as a Cacturne and a Medicham. Though, unlike normal pokémon of their species, they seemed to eminate a bizarre aura and their eyes seemed to be focused on you, not pleased at you trespassing into their domain, "Be careful, this place seems to do pretty bad things to pokémon..." a saddened voice came from above you as the wild pokémon got closer and closer. It appeared as though they weren't going to simply let you help out the young woman, they wanted you to prove your worth first and foremost...

    The Restaurant

    Psychopath
    Watching on as you decide on your battling pokémon, a grin forms on Oscar's face, "I guess if you're going with a Vibrava, I'll bring out my own dragon, c'mon out Victoria!" he cries out as he tosses the pokéball high into the air, gracefully missing one of the humongous regal chandeliers. As the sphere landed on the dining room floor, a flash of red light produced what looked more like a shark than a dragon. It appeared as if Oscar's first pokémon of choice was the land shark pokémon, Gabite. Upon release, the dragon type let out a loud screech, throwing back her finned arms before getting into a battle position, eyeing Digga keenly with what could only be described as a smile, all of her razor sharp teeth bared in an intimidating fashion.

    "As for my second pokémon, well, I'm gonna go with my starting pokémon who I have been friends with for many a moon..." he laughed, obviously not too fussed about being dead as he slipped his hand into the other pocket, removing a second pokéball and throwing it in a very similar fashion to how he released Victoria, "This is Dahlia, she might be small but I wouldn't underestimate her if I was you." As the boy grinned, the second flash of red revealed a Chatot, "Look, she's different than normal Chatot too, check out her pink plumage..." the boy scoffed, he was obviously proud of the fact he possessed a shiny pokémon. Landing on the land shark pokémon's head, the parrot began to cry, "Pink plumage! pink plumage!" Both you and Oscar now ready to battle, you feel strange inside and, only when you're floating in mid-air do you realize a strange force has lifted you upwards and onto the table opposite the little boy, "I'll let you go first, my friend." he finished, giving his pokémon a thumbs up...

    Game Shacks

    -Hayward-
    As you arrive at the bizarre theme park complex in a rather strange fashion, being tossed forth from the very vehicle that had delivered you to the location, you can’t help feeling a bit of a chill down your spine. The gates towered over you and your Meditite companion and you can see where the letters had been removed and replaced by purple spray painted letters. MIASMA HEIGHTS the new sign read, the paint had dripped so it had the effect of running blood, not the most inviting of signs. Putting this aside, you and Medeo pass through the spooky gates and past the main turnstiles to find the whole park at your fingertips. Noticing a map, you see that there is game shacks to the right hand side of the park and begin making your way in that direction.

    Eventually, the two of you arrive at several different huts, each with their own games. A simple game of hooking ducks with a large pool full of tiny rubber ducks, a coconut shy, a game of darts and several capsule machines, filled with what looked like a whole variety of pokémon in cute little plushie form. Torn between all of them, you look to the pokémon at your side who merely shrugs, leaving it up to you to make a decision in terms of what game to play, they all seemed fun in their own special ways…

    Storeroom

    Demon Skittle
    After the usual kind of discussion with the all-seeing, all-knowing Prestige, you finally decide on releasing Ana, your Flaaffy, to help assist in your time of need. Upon her appearing, the orb at the end of her tail glowed a bright hue of yellow, illuminating a good radius around you and her. Taking the plunge, both of you begin to slowly make your way down the passage, despite not having any idea whatsoever what could be lurking in the shadowy depths below the eerie hotel. After a while, you notice the pokémon keeps looking up to you and you realize that she is completely new to you and hasn’t experienced anything of this calibre before or at least, it didn’t seem like she had.

    “Flaa-aa-aa!” the sheep-like pokémon bah’d and as she did, the sound hit the walls and echoed far into the distance. Though you hadn’t really noticed, the tunnel seemed to be winding around in a circle of kinds. Pressing onwards, you feel a prickle on the back of your neck. The sort of feeling you have to endure when you think that someone is watching you. The Flaaffy by your side seemed to be getting more and more nervous, as if sensing your displaced feelings, “Fla!” she cries, tugging at the sock on your leg. As both of you become more and more nervous, the sheep pokémon’s fail begins to get dimmer and dimmer, since she is focusing on fear and not on keeping the surrounding area well-lit. Suddenly, her tail orb flickers out completely and she cries out. You feel a punch to the stomach and collapse to your knees. Focusing on your pain, you can hear Ana’s cries in the distance. It seems like someone or something has snatched her and ran in the direction you were travelling, judging by her cries quietening. When you regain yourself, she is gone…

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
    [Quite a bit later than anticipated, I've been reeeeally tired as of late, my own fault, but still ;P I'd like to welcome -Hayward- into my group and thus re-capping the zone!]



    Game Shacks
    -Hayward-
    As you arrive at the bizarre theme park complex in a rather strange fashion, being tossed forth from the very vehicle that had delivered you to the location, you can’t help feeling a bit of a chill down your spine. The gates towered over you and your Meditite companion and you can see where the letters had been removed and replaced by purple spray painted letters. MIASMA HEIGHTS the new sign read, the paint had dripped so it had the effect of running blood, not the most inviting of signs. Putting this aside, you and Medeo pass through the spooky gates and past the main turnstiles to find the whole park at your fingertips. Noticing a map, you see that there is game shacks to the right hand side of the park and begin making your way in that direction.

    Eventually, the two of you arrive at several different huts, each with their own games. A simple game of hooking ducks with a large pool full of tiny rubber ducks, a coconut shy, a game of darts and several capsule machines, filled with what looked like a whole variety of pokémon in cute little plushie form. Torn between all of them, you look to the pokémon at your side who merely shrugs, leaving it up to you to make a decision in terms of what game to play, they all seemed fun in their own special ways…

    Thanks for the warm welcome, thanks again for squeezing me in, and no need to apologize. XD

    With the gates of the abandoned amusement park ominously towering over them, Ben and Medeo stood before the park's main entrance, staring at a well-worn sign. The original letters were missing, but in their place, someone had spray painted two words. “Miasma Heights,” Ben read the new name to Medeo. A chill ran down the brown haired trainer's spine as he noticed that the paint had run as it dried, looking eerily similar to dripping blood. Knowing that he would need to be fully alert inside the park, he took a deep breat, trying to shake his feeling of foreboding. Momentarily at ease, he nodded at Medeo and they hopped over the main turnstiles.

    Surveying the quiet, empty park Ben immediately spied a map placard. Motioning to the sign, he and Medeo hurried to check it out. The game shacks he had seen from outside the park were off to their right. With the tiny Meditite at his side, he set off in their direction. As they trekked through the park to their destination, they kept their eyes peeled for any sign of something valuable, and their ears open for any sound of wild Pokemon.

    After a brief but uneventful walk, Ben and Medeo arrived at a part of the park containing quite a few different huts. Curious, the pair wandered from booth to booth, checking out their contents. They had passed a coconut shy, a game of darts, and a pool with rubber ducks bobbing up on down on the water, when Ben’s grey-green eyes finally fell on a booth containing several capsule machines filled with an assortment of Pokemon plushies. Glancing at his diminutive companion he asked, “Well, what d’you think, mate?” Medeo shrugged, and Ben replied, “Let’s check out the one with all the plushies. Maybe we’ll find some old prizes there.”

    Hopeful, the black-clad trainer and the small Meditite approached the booth with capsule machines and Pokemon plushies…


    _________________________________________________
    fb

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent
    Posts
    2,271

    Default

    Game shacks

    -Hayward-

    Approaching the game shacks, you decide to examine the capsule machines further. The first thing you notice is the grabbing claw, it seemed to have rusted over time and looked rather intimidating, hanging limply in wait of someone to twiddle the lever and force life back into it once more. Each machine appeared to have a huge variety and different type of pokémon within, you realize as you notice that one of them is crammed full of Duskull, Shuppet and Froslass and another Pidgey, Zapdos and Chatot. Upon closer inspection, you see that, despite the park being closed for quite a long while, the machines seemed to each have several credits remaining, meaning no expenditure at all was required to try your luck on the lonely machines. Medeo looked to you before pacing around the various machines, trying to make his own decision about which toy to attempt to snag first.

    Okay Ben, there appears to be five different machines, each with their own type. Flying, ghost, dragon, psychic and dark, which one do you wanna pick? a voice appeared within your mind, it was quite obviously the telepathic ability of the psychic pokémon accompanying you on your travels. It looks like you're going to have to make a decision based on the types of plushies available in each seperate machine. As you think, you could swear that every so often you see a twinge of movement in a plushie here and there and even Medeo, whos psychic abilities should allow it to see the real picture seemed to be getting slightly unnerved by the supposedly inanimate children's toys within the old machines...

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
    Game shacks

    -Hayward-

    Approaching the game shacks, you decide to examine the capsule machines further. The first thing you notice is the grabbing claw, it seemed to have rusted over time and looked rather intimidating, hanging limply in wait of someone to twiddle the lever and force life back into it once more. Each machine appeared to have a huge variety and different type of pokémon within, you realize as you notice that one of them is crammed full of Duskull, Shuppet and Froslass and another Pidgey, Zapdos and Chatot. Upon closer inspection, you see that, despite the park being closed for quite a long while, the machines seemed to each have several credits remaining, meaning no expenditure at all was required to try your luck on the lonely machines. Medeo looked to you before pacing around the various machines, trying to make his own decision about which toy to attempt to snag first.

    Okay Ben, there appears to be five different machines, each with their own type. Flying, ghost, dragon, psychic and dark, which one do you wanna pick? a voice appeared within your mind, it was quite obviously the telepathic ability of the psychic pokémon accompanying you on your travels. It looks like you're going to have to make a decision based on the types of plushies available in each seperate machine. As you think, you could swear that every so often you see a twinge of movement in a plushie here and there and even Medeo, whos psychic abilities should allow it to see the real picture seemed to be getting slightly unnerved by the supposedly inanimate children's toys within the old machines...

    Wanting to get a better look at the old capsule machines, Ben excitedly approached the game shacks. Almost immediately, he noticed that each machine housed a rusty mechanical arm, hanging limply behind its clear plastic cover. The robotic appendage, he knew, was used for snagging the colorful plushies within. Closely examining the machines, Ben was surprised to find that each one strangely had credits remaining. He was grateful that this would allow him to try the games free of cost, yet he thought it odd to find money still in the machines, when the park had obviously closed years ago. While he puzzled over things, Medeo wandered amongst the assorted machines. Momentarily pausing at each one, the little Meditite would peer through the dusty Plexigas, debating which prize they should go after first.

    "Okay Ben, there appears to be five different machines, each with their own type. Flying, ghost, dragon, psychic and dark, which one do you wanna pick?". A mysterious voice suddenly spoke to Ben. While the voice had a somewhat faraway quality about it, he had unmistakably heard it in his own head. Wondering where the mysterious voice had originated from, Ben half-suspected his mind was playing tricks on him. He had assumed he and Medeo were the only two living souls in the park, and hoped they hadn’t been snuck up on. Turning around quickly, the teenage trainer bolted in surprise when he discovered that the voice had come from none other than his diminutive companion; who now regarded him with a quizzical look on it’s tiny face. “Telepathy?” Ben wondered aloud, rubbing his own forehead at the realization. Smiling, Medeo nodded eagerly.

    Still marveling at his partner’s newfound ability, out of the corner of his eye Ben thought he detected some slight movements coming from inside the machines. “Did you see that, mate?!” he asked, glancing at his partner. The perceptive Meditite had indeed noticed the movement, and always ready for action, quickly adopted the defensive kung fu posture known as the Drunken Spinda Stance. With his highly attuned senses, Medeo reached out to their surroundings, while Ben scanned the suspicious toy machines for any sign of movement with his grey-green eyes. Something caught Ben's eye, and he pointed, exclaiming, “Over there! It looked like that plushie just moved!” He turned to Medeo, “Something strange is going on here, mate. Let’s see if we can find out what.” Medeo nodded, and the two friends hurried to the machine containing the dragon-type plushies.

    Curious, the black-clad trainer grabbed the handle, and with the small Meditite looking on, gave it a quick shake…

    ______________________________
    fb
    Last edited by -Hayward-; 7th March 2009 at 12:55 PM.

  19. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
    The Underbelly

    Amras.MG
    Deciding to follow the scream that came from the opposite direction of the bare footprints, the three of you press onwards up the darkened tunnel. It seemed to be zigzagging around as you took several bends until the tunnel opened up into another cavern, quite similar to the area in which Atrocia was dwelling. Upon reaching the area, the scent of smoke wafted into your nostrils and as you come into focus with the aid of the Gardevoir's flash attack, you notice where the scream had come from. High above the ground was what looked to be some sort of net trap, suspended directly above a raging fire. From where you were, you could tell that there was a woman trapped and it appeared as though the trap was set above the fire for a reason. If she wasn't brought down from there, the net would eventually set on fire and she would plunge into the flaming inferno below.

    "YOU, HELP ME!" as you hear exactly the same scream once again, it was definitely this woman creating the awful noise. As your mind goes over what has gone on, you feel a sudden tug upon your ankle. The Houndour pup doesn't seem very at ease with the area, once again. However, this time it becomes apparent what Rensing is nervous about, from the shadows, two hunched figures were emerging. At first you couldn't deduct whether or not they were humans or pokémon but you realize as they step into the light from the fire that they were indeed the latter. It was what you could only make out as a Cacturne and a Medicham. Though, unlike normal pokémon of their species, they seemed to eminate a bizarre aura and their eyes seemed to be focused on you, not pleased at you trespassing into their domain, "Be careful, this place seems to do pretty bad things to pokémon..." a saddened voice came from above you as the wild pokémon got closer and closer. It appeared as though they weren't going to simply let you help out the young woman, they wanted you to prove your worth first and foremost...
    Amras, Rensing, and Idrial rush towards the direction of the scream, zigzagging through the caverns and taking turns at a high speed. The trio quickly come to a large cavern, Idrial's Flash lighting up the area right as the smoke hits their noses. Anger rising at the thought that someone or something would intentially try to kill this lady, Amras' mind quickly turns to Rensing, who is uneasy and pointing into the darkness. Emerging from the shadows are two abnormally auraous Pokemon, Cacturne and Medicham. Noticing that the Pokemon are clearly disturbed somehow, Amras hears a sad voice comment on the nature of the Underbelly... a conclusion Amras had sadly come to, as well. They needed to save that woman... and fast.

    Amras rushes over to the woman over the fire, calling out instructions to his Pokemon as he does so. Ordering Rensing to use a low power Ember to singe the rope holding the lady, Amras would jump over the flames and catch her before she touched the flames. It was risky, but it would have to work... it had to. Rensing would then jump over by them and summon a Safeguard to protect them from any sneaky attacks by Medicham or Cacturne. Telekinetically relaying his messages to Idrial through the mental link, Amras orders Gardevoir to hold off the opposing Pokemon.

    "Idrial... I'm sorry I have to ask you to do this. I need you to hold off both of them for me. Use Psychic to bend some of the fire below the girl right into Medicham and Cacturne, then hit them with a Hypnosis. Then Psychic blast Medicham!"
    Last edited by Amras.MG; 26th February 2009 at 5:12 PM.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    u ess ay
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
    [Quite a bit later than anticipated, I've been reeeeally tired as of late, my own fault, but still ;P I'd like to welcome -Hayward- into my updater group and thus re-capping the zone!]

    Storeroom

    Demon Skittle
    After the usual kind of discussion with the all-seeing, all-knowing Prestige, you finally decide on releasing Ana, your Flaaffy, to help assist in your time of need. Upon her appearing, the orb at the end of her tail glowed a bright hue of yellow, illuminating a good radius around you and her. Taking the plunge, both of you begin to slowly make your way down the passage, despite not having any idea whatsoever what could be lurking in the shadowy depths below the eerie hotel. After a while, you notice the pokémon keeps looking up to you and you realize that she is completely new to you and hasn’t experienced anything of this calibre before or at least, it didn’t seem like she had.

    “Flaa-aa-aa!” the sheep-like pokémon bah’d and as she did, the sound hit the walls and echoed far into the distance. Though you hadn’t really noticed, the tunnel seemed to be winding around in a circle of kinds. Pressing onwards, you feel a prickle on the back of your neck. The sort of feeling you have to endure when you think that someone is watching you. The Flaaffy by your side seemed to be getting more and more nervous, as if sensing your displaced feelings, “Fla!” she cries, tugging at the sock on your leg. As both of you become more and more nervous, the sheep pokémon’s fail begins to get dimmer and dimmer, since she is focusing on fear and not on keeping the surrounding area well-lit. Suddenly, her tail orb flickers out completely and she cries out. You feel a punch to the stomach and collapse to your knees. Focusing on your pain, you can hear Ana’s cries in the distance. It seems like someone or something has snatched her and ran in the direction you were travelling, judging by her cries quietening. When you regain yourself, she is gone…
    Alina, although feeling rather uncomfortable, pressed onwards through the tunnel. She couldn't shake the feeling that she was being watched, and that they were running around in circles, and apparently her Pokemon were feeling the same way. Well, just Ana, really, since Prestige was totally oblivious as to where he was going or what was happening, as he had began sleepwalking. Bleating uneasily, Ana tugged at the sock on Alina's leg as the orb at the end of her tail flickered. "Oy, stop it," Alina said, leaning down to nudge the Flaaffy's paw away (and trying to look reassuring, but failing miserably). "Focus on that light of yours--"

    But, the orb gave one last weak glimmer and darkness enveloped the trio anyway. Alina let out another loud curse which echoed through the tunnel as she strained her eyes to find Prestige, who wasn't hard to find since she could hear him snoring softly beside her. Before she could nudge the Abra awake, however, she was slugged in the stomach, making her double over in shock and pain and also disabling her from making an attempt to rescue her Flaaffy, who was crying out in panic. By the time Alina had regained herself, Ana's cries had faded into the distance, leaving Alina both shocked and tearful as she cried out "MY LIGHT SOURCE!"

    As the echoes of her scream died away, she heard the familiar snoring of Prestige right behind her. Apparently, he had slept through the entire ordeal. Alina snapped her neck around in pure joy, which was unfortunately short lived and replaced with pure frustration. "Wake up, you ***!" she cried, shaking him rather brutally to wake him up. The Abra jumped slightly, then smiled and waved, totally oblivious as to what just happened, and merely said, "Hey, why is it dark again?"

    Alina's eyes glared down at Prestige, who looked back up at her with a confused look on his face. Finally, she said, "How could you sleep through that? I was punched, and Ana wa--"

    "Wait, you were punched? You're right, how COULD I sleep through that! Damn it..." Prestige interrupted, barely dodging a fist from Alina.

    "Ana was stolen, and I couldn't do anything, but you were busy sleepwalking, and being useless!" Tears were streaming down Alina's eyes now as she glared at Prestige like she had never glared before. "You could have Thunder Waved it, and prevented my light source from going away."

    Prestige shrugged and said unsympathetically, "Well, better her than me. You know, I'm not totally useless..."

    He raised his claws up, which glowed brightly in the form of another Flash, thus illuminating the room once more. Alina stared dumbfounded, stuttering "Wait, where... where did you learn Flash?"

    "Oh, ignorance is bliss, you don't need to know. Just don't check your bank account," yawned Prestige, beginning to head off down the tunnel again before Alina could take another swing at him. "Well, come on! Your temper tantrums won't help us find Ana. Plus, I don't think you'll want to be left behind in here, not after that wicked little punch you got. "

    Alina grumbled, frustrated but grateful for her Abra's preparedness. Still, the thought of 2k going to waste on that extra Flash TM instead of helping her get a Beldum... it renewed the tears in her eyes. Getting back on her feet, Alina followed Prestige down the tunnel, keeping a wary eye out for any signs of her dear Flaaffy...
    "My pedestal was too high for me to climb off of. In fact, that's the reason for the high horse."

    Fizzy of Bubbles
    And Another Useless Art Blog

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NONYA BIZNEZ
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
    [Quite a bit later than anticipated, I've been reeeeally tired as of late, my own fault, but still ;P I'd like to welcome -Hayward- into my updater group and thus re-capping the zone!]

    The Restaurant

    Psychopath
    Watching on as you decide on your battling pokémon, a grin forms on Oscar's face, "I guess if you're going with a Vibrava, I'll bring out my own dragon, c'mon out Victoria!" he cries out as he tosses the pokéball high into the air, gracefully missing one of the humongous regal chandeliers. As the sphere landed on the dining room floor, a flash of red light produced what looked more like a shark than a dragon. It appeared as if Oscar's first pokémon of choice was the land shark pokémon, Gabite. Upon release, the dragon type let out a loud screech, throwing back her finned arms before getting into a battle position, eyeing Digga keenly with what could only be described as a smile, all of her razor sharp teeth bared in an intimidating fashion.

    "As for my second pokémon, well, I'm gonna go with my starting pokémon who I have been friends with for many a moon..." he laughed, obviously not too fussed about being dead as he slipped his hand into the other pocket, removing a second pokéball and throwing it in a very similar fashion to how he released Victoria, "This is Dahlia, she might be small but I wouldn't underestimate her if I was you." As the boy grinned, the second flash of red revealed a Chatot, "Look, she's different than normal Chatot too, check out her pink plumage..." the boy scoffed, he was obviously proud of the fact he possessed a shiny pokémon. Landing on the land shark pokémon's head, the parrot began to cry, "Pink plumage! pink plumage!" Both you and Oscar now ready to battle, you feel strange inside and, only when you're floating in mid-air do you realize a strange force has lifted you upwards and onto the table opposite the little boy, "I'll let you go first, my friend." he finished, giving his pokémon a thumbs up...
    He looked at the opposing pokemon in both fear and anger. They matched up pretty well to his, a violent looking shark dragon to match his awesome bug dragon, and a cute pink shiny bird to match his cute little blue turtle. He was so mesmerized by the two pokemon that he didn't notice himself being picked up on the opposite table as Oscar. "Okay Oscar, I will begin, this is will be a two on two battle, so we need a ref." He threw a pokeball in the air and it revealed a white Weavile, which snarled in excitement to be out of that airtight ball, how did pokemon survive in there?! "This is Freeze, he is a good battler and a good ref, so if he thinks I should give up I will follow that option. Don't worry, he won't cheat, the last time he tried that part of his *** was a Sharpedo's meal."

    He looked at his pokes, he had a dragon pokemon and a water type. The possibilities were endless. Okay, Digga' take the big one, a dragon vs. dragon match would be interesting. Next, Valor shall fight the bird." He looked at Oscar, "We can attack whoever we want, but I'm setting them up for who they should attack. "Digga', get up high with your wings, fly if you have to, we need space between you and the Gabite.Valor, go in with a Water Pulse to get them all wet! In the Meantime, Digga', you use a Tri-attack on the Gabite, If all goes well the Ice part of the attack will hit it. Valor, Follow up that attack with a surf, If you can't hit Pinky over there, at least you'll hit Sharky. Digga, end your attacks by sending a Zap Cannon at the lil Bird. Valor, cover yourself in Muddy water, If you can keep electricity off, we will have an upper hand in this." They looked at him wearily, as they were the most insecure members of his team. "You can do it guys! I've seen you train." And with that, It begun.

    --Just to point out, Freeze will do nothing in this Match.


  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wonderful World of Mozz
    Posts
    1,864

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post

    Rollerquaza

    Tyranidos
    Arriving at the park and deciding to ride upon the first ride that came into view, the Rollerquaza, you walk along the empty queueing stations before arriving at the boarding platform. Waiting, you see the draconic carriages coming into view, swooping down the ultimate drop before entering the shadows before re-emerging before you. The Rayquaza's face seemed to be snarling maniacally at you and as you clambered aboard, you could swear that it even seemed to move on its own, as if it was alive.

    It seemed like an eternity as the ride whirred into life, sending you flying backwards into your comfy chair as it accelerated you forwards at an unusually great speed. Regaining yourself and managing to take a few breaths, the ride suddenly becomes highly enjoyable, even firing out lights from the dragon pokémon's mouth in the style of hyper beam. Suddenly, the ride seemed to be slowing down at a rapid rate before coming to a complete halt. On the tracks up ahead, there seemed to be something on the tracks and the ride, being rather high tech, had sensed this and stopped before ploughing right into it. It seems that the ride will not continue until whatever it was on the track was moved. From where you were, you could see that whatever it was seemed to be squirming around, caught between the wooden slats of the rollercoaster's track. It seemed the only way you could continue on your ride was to help out whatever was stuck...
    Tyrant closed his eyes and shook his head. "I could have sworn that thing just came to life." He said, but then pushing the thought out of his head. Tyrant jumped into the ride. The ride began and the young trainer held on for his dear life.

    The ride, at first, was really scary as it was going incredibly fast. "WOOAAAAHH!" Tyrant yelled at the top of his lungs, being jerked about. However, as time passed on, the ride was beginning to get a bit more fun, a "Hyper Beam" was flying out of the Rayquaza's mouth, it really being a big flash of light. "Woohoo!" Tyrant yelled, throwing his hands up into the air and enjoying the high pace ride.

    However, the ride suddenly slowed down and eventually stopped. Tyrant wondered what was going on until he saw what was wrong. The ride's sensors detected something stuck in the tracks. Tyrant moved his head so he could see better. He saw the thing squirming. "Huh, I wonder if that's a Pokemon." he said, getting out of the ride to help the Pokemon out.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent
    Posts
    2,271

    Default

    [Updates for the world! Bar Rad Ed D:]

    Game shacks

    -Hayward-
    After noticing the movement in the abandoned plushie grabbing machines, you finally decide on the machine containing a multitude of dragon-type pokémon plushies. Grabbing the control stick, you slowly move it forwards, causing the claw to spring into life. As it moves forwards little by little, you decide to stop as it reaches the main abundance of dolls. Dropping the claw, it slides past a Gible, skimming its fin and plunges into the mass of soft toys, rather than actually grabbing one. Confused by this, you try and get a closer look and notice the claw is retracting once again, it appeared to have something within its grip. Peering inwards, you see that this thing is definitely not a plushie, but it looked more like the limb of something, possibly a pokémon.

    As the claw pulled, it appeared to become stuck and whatever it had gripped slipped from its tight hold, returning the claw back to its normal position. From what you could see, it was indeed a pokémon. Through the glass, you could identify it as a what looked to be a cacti with arms, a Cacnea. As the pokémon realizes what has happened, it glares at you, obviously it hadn’t wanted to be disturbed from its slumber amongst the tiny dragons. Quite clearly annoyed, the little pokémon attempts to gain its balance on the blanket of plushies before approaching the glass, attempting to smash it with its heavily spiked arms, to no avail. Medeo looks to you with a look of confusion before returning to watching the trapped Cacnea who didn’t seem like it would be trapped for a whole lot longer, it had discovered the chute in which the toys were dispensed and was already making its way out. In a matter of seconds, the angry pokémon stood before the two of you, it didn’t look very pleased at all…

    The Underbelly

    Amras.MG
    As you and your pokémon begin to put your plan into action, the opposing pokémon begin to approach you, getting closer and closer by the second. Within seconds after your commands, the little Houndour puppy barks before spewing several searing hot embers from the back of his throat, right in the direction of the net. With a scream, the young woman begins to grip hard on the sides of the net, her nerves getting the better of her. Whether she needed to be rescued or not, she didn’t like the idea of falling over a fire and hoping you would catch her. Little did she notice, the embers were lapping along the ropes and, before long, she began to plunge regardless of her personal wishes. Eyeing your chances, both you and Rensing get ready to leap in the direction of the falling woman, the dark dog pokémon creating a barrier already to protect you from the oncoming attacks of the evil pokémon.

    As you leap, your Gardevoir companion begins to initiate her own set of attacks to attempt to keep the seemingly manic pokémon at bay. Manipulating the fire, she spews it in the direction of the wild pokémon, causing them to back away slightly to avoid being burned. This gives you and the Houndour your chance to leap towards the woman. Luckily, as you leap, you end up successfully catching the woman and landing in a heap at the opposite side of the inferno. Panting, Rensing licks both of you on the face before watching Idrial and the wild pokémon. By this point, the Gardevoir was waving her arms in a hypnotic motion, it seemed like both of the pokémon were becoming quite drowsy and, as she finishes, the young woman speaks, “We need to get out of here, their power far surpasses what you could imagine…” and as she says so, you notice the wild pokémon, despite their drowsiness, both running in the direction of the Gardevoir. Luckily, her final attack sends them flying back in the opposite direction, but that wont hold them back for long…

    The Tunnels

    Demon Skittle
    Pressing on in the direction that whatever had whisked the Flaaffy from under your nose had headed, you attempt to choke back your tears as best you can. With the faithful Prestige at your side, despite him spending your hard earned coins to teach himself a new move with no permission whatsoever, you feel a renewed sense of confidence. The tunnel seemed to last for a long time until you noticed it getting wider and taller, it seemed you were entering what was more like another storeroom. As the room grew, Prestige’s flash attack lapped at the walls, bathing everywhere in a strange abnormal light.

    I know this might cheer you up a bit, I can sense Ana is close… the Abra spoke, placing a claw on your knee cap. For the first time ever, he seemed to want to assist you without having to be asked firsthand. He began to examine the room himself, placing his claw on things every so often, which you could only presume was him looking for the Flaaffy’s energies or something of the like. Eventually, the Abra pointed upwards to what looked like an old ventilation system, I hate to tell you Alina, but I’m led to believe that whoever or whatever took that creepy sheepy, is well, down that tunnel…. Prestige walked back over to your side once more as you both gazed upwards, it didn’t have a cover over it, it just seemed to be a crawl space in the wall, you just had to be able to reach up to it first…

    The Restaurant

    Psychopath
    With your initial round of attacks and the inclusion of a referee in the form of Freeze, an experienced Weavile, Oscar smiles at you before nodding to both of his pokémon, he seemed rather relaxed and wasn’t issuing a counter attack right away. Both Dahlia and Victoria seemed ready for the onslaught of attacks, as if they knew that Oscar’s commands would be the perfect plan of action. The Gabite looked on as Digga followed your command and flew high into the air, getting distance between its foe. Neither the Chatot or Gabite had moved at all until, as Valor the Squirtle had began readying a water pulse attack, Oscar spoke quickly.

    “Victoria, dragonbreath into tri-attack when it comes your way, Dahlia use fly, now!” As he spoke, both pokémon sprung into action at once, the Gabite threw back her head, spewing a purple flame like attack in the direction of Digga who had just readied her tri-attack. As the triangular attack and the draconic breath mixed, both attacks nullified the other, leaving both pokémon with no loss of hitpoints. Valor’s water pulse attack came next and Dahlia the Chatot swoops upwards, avoiding a drenching. However, due to not making any effort to dodge, the Squirtle’s water attack slams into the Gabite, taking her by surprise and hitting for moderate damage, “Touché, next attacks, matey!” Oscar smirks in your direction, awaiting the next round…

    Rollerquaza

    Tyranidos
    Climbing onto the tracks of the ride was a risky idea. Not only was the wind quite powerful at such a height, the tracks were pretty old and with the theme parks record already, this could prove to be the worst mistake of your life. Approaching whatever was stuck between the tracks, you finally catch a proper glimpse at what it is. It appeared to be a Murkrow, flapping its wings in a highly distressed manner. As it sees you, it begins to flail around even moreso. The closer you get, the more frantic its movements become until the tiny pokémon finally becomes unstuck from its entrapment between the rickety wooden slats. Regaining itself, the pokémon seems to change right away, now that it was free, the Murkrow was looking on at you with malice in its beady eyes.

    “Murrrk!” the crow-like pokémon cries, before it flies in your direction, flapping its wings in your face. This is not the best situation to be in when at a great height and you instinctively begin to back away, slowly but surely. Seeing you back away angers the bird pokémon further, it seems the only way you’re going to be able to rid yourself of this distraction is to attack it with another pokémon. Noticing your pokéballs, the Murkrow lands on the tracks before you, its eyes glinting once more, it doesn’t seem like its going to leave until it gets what it wants…

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post


    Game shacks

    -Hayward-
    After noticing the movement in the abandoned plushie grabbing machines, you finally decide on the machine containing a multitude of dragon-type pokémon plushies. Grabbing the control stick, you slowly move it forwards, causing the claw to spring into life. As it moves forwards little by little, you decide to stop as it reaches the main abundance of dolls. Dropping the claw, it slides past a Gible, skimming its fin and plunges into the mass of soft toys, rather than actually grabbing one. Confused by this, you try and get a closer look and notice the claw is retracting once again, it appeared to have something within its grip. Peering inwards, you see that this thing is definitely not a plushie, but it looked more like the limb of something, possibly a pokémon.

    As the claw pulled, it appeared to become stuck and whatever it had gripped slipped from its tight hold, returning the claw back to its normal position. From what you could see, it was indeed a pokémon. Through the glass, you could identify it as a what looked to be a cacti with arms, a Cacnea. As the pokémon realizes what has happened, it glares at you, obviously it hadn’t wanted to be disturbed from its slumber amongst the tiny dragons. Quite clearly annoyed, the little pokémon attempts to gain its balance on the blanket of plushies before approaching the glass, attempting to smash it with its heavily spiked arms, to no avail. Medeo looks to you with a look of confusion before returning to watching the trapped Cacnea who didn’t seem like it would be trapped for a whole lot longer, it had discovered the chute in which the toys were dispensed and was already making its way out. In a matter of seconds, the angry pokémon stood before the two of you, it didn’t look very pleased at all…

    Inside the deserted theme park Miasma Heights, the Trainer Benjamin Hale stood in front of the machine containing dragon-type plushies. He had noticed a movement amongst the stuffed toys only moments ago; curious, he had decided to investigate. At his side, the Meditite Medeo held his tiny face only inches from the transparent, dome-shaped cover, and stared unblinkingly at the children’s dolls enclosed inside, trying hard to detect any movement with his highly attuned senses. Whatever was hiding inside the machine had an uncanny knack for remaining very still, as the usually perceptive Meditite hadn’t been able to pinpoint it’s location; succeeding only in fogging up the plexiglas window with his warm breath.

    Glancing over at his diminutive partner, Ben asked, “Ready mate?” Medeo nodded. Ben turned his grey-green eyes upon the machine once again and regarded the stuffed toys suspiciously. Ever so delicately, so as not to startle whatever was inside, he gripped the handle. He held his breath and counted to three inside his head. Flicking his wrist forward, he watched as the robotic arm sprang to life. With infinite care and slowness, the teenage trainer maneuvered the pneumatic claw towards the thick mass of plushies. As the claw descended upon the prone toys, it grazed the fin of a Gible doll, and buried itself deeper in the midst of the toy pile. “If it wasn’t for bad luck, I wouldn’t have any luck at all,” Ben muttered as he saw that he had missed the Landshark Pokemon’s cuddly miniature by mere centimetres.

    No sooner had he said this than he noticed that he had indeed succeeded in seizing a prize, as the retracting, mechanical arm appeared to have something tightly grasped between its pincers. Now it was Ben’s turn to press his face against the transparent cover. His breath also clouded the glass; wiping it off with the palm of his hand, he noticed that the retractable claw had snagged what appeared to be the limb of a Pokemon. Fearing that the limb might not have a body connected to it, Ben gaped wide, while Medeo’s eyes had grown big and round at the sight of the dangling appendage. Suddenly and without warning, the claw lurched, and Ben bolted in shock as the pudgy body of a living, breathing Cacnea plopped onto the top of the cushiony toy heap. Visibly irritated that Ben had interrupted it’s slumber, the plump little cactus glared malevolently up at the teenage trainer.

    With a quickness that betrayed its appearance, Cacnea was on its stubby, cone-like feet in an instant; perched precariously atop the wobbly plushie mountain. Hurriedly it made it’s way to the transparent cover, and began violently bludgeoning the glass with it’s powerful, spiny arms. Ben was relieved to see the glass resisted the incensed Cacnea’s onslaught, and glanced over at Medeo. This was all beyond the Meditite, and he turned a baffled expression to Ben. As Pokemon and Trainer stared at each other wondering what to do, the sounds of Cacnea’s pounding intesified as its efforts to escape continued to be resisted.

    Simultaneously, Ben and Medeo both turned to regard the trapped cactus Pokemon again. Determined not to be a prisoner for much longer, Cacnea resolutely continued to slug away. All of a sudden though, it stopped pummeling the window and disappeared beneath the mound of plushies. A quizzical look passed between Ben and Medeo at the sight of the Cactus Pokemon’s curious behavior. Shrugging at his little companion, Ben took a step backwards away from the machine. Following his trainer's lead, Medeo did the same. At just that moment however, the irate Cacnea emerged from the dispenser drawer, and waddled toward the astonished pair, glaring furiously. Ben bolted in surpise as he realized the Cacnea must have located the exit chute, and was now seeking to repay them for disturbing its sleep. Sensing that a confrontation was imminent, Medeo quickly adopted the Sacred Aipom King Shield defensive kung-fu posture.

    Ben, too, could tell that the enraged Cacnea was clearly looking for a fight. Dragging a hand through his short brown hair, he thought hard to come up with a strategy. After a moment of consideration, during which time Medeo’s steely gaze never strayed from their adversary, Ben outlined his plan. “Ready mate?” he asked the Yoga Pokemon. “Try to FAKE OUT Cacnea first, then while it’s stunned, hit it with a FIRE PUNCH. Before it can counterattack, strike with a lightning-quick BULLET PUNCH." Medeo nodded that he understood, and Ben continued, issuing defensive instructions. "Dodge if Cacnea tries a cheap-shot, like sucker punch. Watch out for its spikes, and if it tries to whistle you to sleep, cover your ears.” Once again, Medeo nodded his understanding.

    Satisfied that his tactics would make full use of Medeo’s natural speed and agility, Ben watched his adamant friend prepare to attack. Combined with the small Meditite’s Pure Power ability, and characteristic love of fighting, the black-clad trainer hoped his strategy would enable them to deal with the infuriated Cacnea fairly quickly…


    _______________________________
    fb
    Last edited by -Hayward-; 12th March 2009 at 1:32 AM. Reason: grammatica

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NONYA BIZNEZ
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
    [Updates for the world! Bar Rad Ed D:]
    The Restaurant

    Psychopath
    With your initial round of attacks and the inclusion of a referee in the form of Freeze, an experienced Weavile, Oscar smiles at you before nodding to both of his pokémon, he seemed rather relaxed and wasn’t issuing a counter attack right away. Both Dahlia and Victoria seemed ready for the onslaught of attacks, as if they knew that Oscar’s commands would be the perfect plan of action. The Gabite looked on as Digga followed your command and flew high into the air, getting distance between its foe. Neither the Chatot or Gabite had moved at all until, as Valor the Squirtle had began readying a water pulse attack, Oscar spoke quickly.

    “Victoria, dragonbreath into tri-attack when it comes your way, Dahlia use fly, now!” As he spoke, both pokémon sprung into action at once, the Gabite threw back her head, spewing a purple flame like attack in the direction of Digga who had just readied her tri-attack. As the triangular attack and the draconic breath mixed, both attacks nullified the other, leaving both pokémon with no loss of hitpoints. Valor’s water pulse attack came next and Dahlia the Chatot swoops upwards, avoiding a drenching. However, due to not making any effort to dodge, the Squirtle’s water attack slams into the Gabite, taking her by surprise and hitting for moderate damage, “Touché, next attacks, matey!” Oscar smirks in your direction, awaiting the next round…

    He thought about the last round and how Oscar had just given orders so well. Obviously he had been experienced before he died, as he was really confident. This was going to be a difficult battle, but he didn't care. He had to win the battle as it didn't only involve him, but the woman as well. "Nice Oscar, I wasn't expecting that!" He looked at the pokemon, a pink bird, a dancer turtle, a sharky dragon, and a blue bug. This was going to be a long and difficult battle. Time to make it look like he knew something. "Okay guys, it looks like we have to think things through for once." Valor looked at his cap and turned it backwards, a sign he was prepared for whatever was next. Digga' who was already prepared nodded, and began to chant in bug-onese. "Okay guys, get ready."

    He looked at the opponents and thought of something: I haven't eaten fried chicken in a looong time... "Hey Digga, can you knock down the chandalier and use the glass as some sort of profectiles for a rock slide? That would be perfect on the birdie, if it can't fly, it can't dodge. Valor, aim for the Gabite with a water pulse, maybe we can get it comfused for a few seconds to focus on the smaller pokemon. Valor, cover yourself in muddy water and use it to attack, it will help out when we need it later on. Then while you're covered in mud grab onto Victoria and freeze it with a blizzard! Digga get close to Dahlia and ram it with Zap Cannon then get out with a U-turn.." He thought for a few more seconds, Fryed chicken wouuld be soooo good right now.
    Last edited by Psychopath; 13th March 2009 at 11:46 PM.


Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •