Thread: The Festive Season is upon us and once again (Christmas 2016)

Default The Festive Season is upon us and once again (Christmas 2016)

Hear Ye, hear Ye, upon this day, the snow began to fall, unfortunately this day, the snowflakes fell upon the ground, piercing it hard and fast.

As well, a man, walked the grounds, mystical as he may be and collected these flakes into a ball.

Upon day three, this man emerged, with this . Snow globe, containing one tiny Vanillite, a item for a young trainer to hold. Upon possession of this, it will teach one of your Pokemon a unique ability.

Frosted Flake Fall
    (Ice Type)
    Upon activation, the Pokemon summons a hail of razor sharp snowflakes, like its counterpart Hail, this fall of snowflakes last up to 5 turns, upon the end of each round the opponent takes damage from the flakes, a 10% more damage output than Hail due to the sharpness of the flakes.
    Contest Category: Cool
    Contest Effect: Makes the next two Pokémon to appeal nervous.
    Appeal Points: <3 <3 <3
    Jam Points: <3

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I happen to know a six year old saw Santa's sleigh sparkling across the sky last night.
    It seems he left a few goodies in FB while on his rounds, so please be sure to claim your share.

x2Cranberries
    When eaten by your Pokéon the Cranberry will raise their level by 2.
    Expires 26th December 2016.

x2Cranberry Juice
    When your Pokémon drinks this Cranberry Juice they will learn an Egg or MT move from their natural movepool.

This Super Pass will reward you with a few little perks in FB's shops on Monday.

Merry Christmas and have a wonderful day!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Snow is falling, all around me
    Children playing, having fun
    Its the season of love and understanding
    Merry Christmas Everyone.

Today I have a selection of wonderful gifts to get you into the Christmas spirit whether you celebrate it or not. Feel free to pick up one each of the following:

1x Christmas Pokeball (A Pokémon is released from this ball in a flurry of snowflakes). Stantler, Delibird, Snover, Deerling, or Cryogonal will receive two Beauty Points if captured with this Pokéball.)
    1x Roasted Chestnut (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten)

1x Santa Sack w/ 10,000 coins

A choice of either a Nevermeltice OR an Icy Rock

AND

A choice of one of these special plushies to snuggle with on a cold winter night.
    Delibird Plushie ~ Gives a present which, once opened, showers your Pokémon in a mist of ice and snow, teaching them the move Blizzard. The Pokémon its used upon must be compatible with the move. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
    Lapras Plushie ~ When squeezed by your Pokémon it will teach them Ice Beam. The Pokémon its used upon must be compatible with the move. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
    Red Nosed Stantler Plushie ~ Just like Rudolf. Have a Pokemon squeeze it and it will somehow bestow that Pokemon with the knowledge to use the move Flash! The Pokémon its used upon must be compatible with the move. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Hear Ye, hear Ye, upon this day, the snow began to fall, unfortunately this day, the snowflakes fell upon the ground, piercing it hard and fast.

As well, a man, walked the grounds, mystical as he may be and collected these flakes into a ball.

Upon day three, this man emerged, with this . Snow globe, containing one tiny Vanillite, a item for a young trainer to hold. Upon possession of this, it will teach one of your Pokemon a unique ability.

Frosted Flake Fall
    (Ice Type)
    Upon activation, the Pokemon summons a hail of razor sharp snowflakes, like its counterpart Hail, this fall of snowflakes last up to 5 turns, upon the end of each round the opponent takes damage from the flakes, a 10% more damage output than Hail due to the sharpness of the flakes.
    *Obtained the Vanillite Snow Globe!*

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I happen to know a six year old saw Santa's sleigh sparkling across the sky last night.
    It seems he left a few goodies in FB while on his rounds, so please be sure to claim your share.

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice
    When your Pokémon drinks this Cranberry Juice they will learn an Egg or MT move from their natural movepool.

This Super Pass will reward you with a few little perks in FB's shops on Monday.

*Obtained 2 Cranberries!*

*Obtained 2 Cranberry Juices!*

*Obtained the Super Pass!*

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS

Today I have a selection of wonderful gifts to get you into the Christmas spirit whether you celebrate it or not. Feel free to pick up one each of the following:

1x Christmas Pokeball (A Pokémon is released from this ball in a flurry of snowflakes). Stantler, Delibird, Snover, Deerling, or Cryogonal will receive two Beauty Points if captured with this Pokéball.)

AND

A choice of one of these special plushies to snuggle with on a cold winter night.
    Delibird Plushie ~ Gives a present which, once opened, showers your Pokémon in a mist of ice and snow, teaching them the move Blizzard. The Pokémon its used upon must be compatible with the move. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
    Lapras Plushie ~ When squeezed by your Pokémon it will teach them Ice Beam. The Pokémon its used upon must be compatible with the move. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
    Red Nosed Stantler Plushie ~ Just like Rudolf. Have a Pokemon squeeze it and it will somehow bestow that Pokemon with the knowledge to use the move Flash! The Pokémon its used upon must be compatible with the move. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.

*Obtained the Christmas Ball!*

*Obtained the Roasted Chestnut!*

*Obtained 10,000 coins!*

*Obtained the Never-Melt Ice!*

*Obtained the Lapras Plushie!*

~~~

Alrighty, then! There's only one thing to be done on Christmas morning, and that's count up this year's haul. Let's see what we got.

x1 Vanillite Snow Globe (teaches Frosted Flake Fall)
    x2 Cranberries (+2 levels apiece; total of +4 levels)
    x2 Cranberry Juices (+1 Egg or MT move apiece; total of +2 Egg or MT moves)
    x1 Super Pass (extra goodness in Monday shops)
    x1 Christmas Ball (gives Happiness points to certain festive Pokémon)
    x1 Roasted Chestnut (+3 levels)
    x1 Santa Sack (contains 10,000 coins)
    x1 Never-Melt Ice (Powers up the holder's Ice-type moves)
    x1 Lapras Plushie (Teaches Ice Beam... to stuff actually compatible with the move...)

Nice stuff! Alright, well, time to start putting it to good use, so let's start with the no-brainer. Namely, the brand-new custom move we have in Frosted Flake Fall. I think most of us can guess who I'm teaching this to, but no sense in not making it official- using the Vanillite Snow Globe on my Weedle.

*Hermione learned Frosted Flake Fall!*

Let's be honest here, who didn't see that coming, right? And actually, on the subject of that Weedle of mine, she has this burning desire to level up as of late, and has quite a good reason for it as well. I see no reason to not accelerate this leveling up as best I can, so yeah, those Cranberries, and that Roasted Chestnut? They go to Hermione as well. Feeding all three items to my level 30 Weedle.

*Hermione was elevated to level 37!*

Now we come to the less obvious stuff. Lapras Plushie! Unfortunately, as has been the case in years past, I cannot use this to teach Ice Beam to absolutely anything my heart desires. That ship has sailed, hit an iceberg, sank, and had a movie made about it. But that's not to say I have no use for it- on the contrary. In fact, to demonstrate this fact, observe, if you will, the eighty or so tentacles currently Wrapping themselves around the Lapras Plushie. That would be my Tentacruel. Yeah, using the Lapras Plushie on my Tentacruel.

*Aquarius learned Ice Beam!*

Now for the Cranberry Juices. Two free Egg and/or MT moves here... Hmm... Alright, I think I'll use one on my Shiny Slowbro, teach him the MT move Seismic Toss, and the other one on my Haxorus teach him the MT move Shock Wave.

*Dudley learned Seismic Toss!*

*Norbert learned Shock Wave!*

And... well, I think that's everything I can use in this post. Merry Christmas to all!

Frosted Flake Fall
    (Ice Type)
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice

MERRY CHRISTMAS

A Nevermeltice
    [/color]

AND

Collecting:
    From Arn:
    1x Vanillite Snow Globe (teaches Frosted Flake Fall)

From Tess:
    2x Cranberries (+2 lvls each)
    2x Cranberry Juice (+1 EM/MT move each)
    1x Super Pass

From Arc:
    1x Christmas Ball
    1x Roasted Chestnut (+3 lvls)
    1x Nevermeltice
    1x Red Nosed Stantler Plushie (teaches Flash)

Giving:
    my Scyther one Cranberry to raise his level from 12 to 14
    my Phantump one Cranberry to raise his level from 12 to 14
    my Gothita one Roasted Chestnut to raise her level from 17 to 20
    my Phantump one Cranberry Juice to teach him EM Grudge
    my Aron one Cranberry Juice to teach him EM Superpower

Frosted Flake Fall
    (Ice Type)
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Icy Rock

AND

Have a happy Winter's Crest Festival, everyone! And thanks for the Critmas Christmas gifts!

Claim:
    Vanillite Snow Globe
    2 Cranberries
    2 Cranberry Juices
    Super Pass
    Christmas Pokeball
    Roasted Chestnut
    Santa Sack
    Icy Rock
    Lapras Plushie

Use:
    Cranberry #1 on Houndoom
    Level Up! Houndoom grew from Lv. 28 to Lv. 30!
    New Move! Houndoom learned Fire Fang!

Cranberry #2 on Seviper (Kinana)
    Level Up! Seviper (Kinana) grew from Lv. 5 to Lv. 7!
    New Move! Seviper (Kinana) learned Lick!

Roasted Chestnut on Steelix
    Level Up! Steelix grew from Lv. 46 to Lv. 49!
    New Move! Steelix learned Double-Edge!

Santa Sack
    Hyrem gained 10,000 coins!

The Icy Rock will go to my Sealeo while the Icicle Plate she was holding will be moved to my Snorunt!

Frosted Flake Fall
    (Ice Type)
    Ta muchly! Gonna teach this to Farren, my Pineco. <3

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice

Feeding the cranberries to my Bagon, to raise him from lvl 52 to lvl 56. Claiming the other items, too. Thanks, Tess.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND

Feeding the chestnut to Bagon to raise him to lvl 59.
    Squeezing the Delibird plush, teaching blizzard to my Lotad.
    Claiming the Nevermeltice.
    Claiming everything else. Thank ya!
    Last edited by Meetan; 26th December 2016 at 11:35 AM.

Frosted Flake Fall
    (Ice Type)
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice

MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND

Picking up the following:
    • x1 Snow globe
    • x2 Cranberries
    • x2 Cranberry Juice
    • x1 Super Pass
    • x1 Christmas Pokeball
    • x1 Roasted Chestnut
    • 10,000 coins (to be brought to the Coin Bank)
    • x1 Nevermeltice
    • x1 Lapras Plushie

Using the following:
    • Giving the Snow Globe to my Sneasel Fennelle, teaching her Frosted Flake Fall.
    • Giving the two Cranberries to my Oddish, raising her level from 1 to 5.
    • Giving the first Cranberry Juice to that same Oddish the EM Teeter Dance.
    • Giving the second Cranberry Juice to my Misdreavus, teacher her MT Trick.
    • Giving the Roasted Chestnut to my Darumaka Jade, raising her level from 3 to 6.
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 26th December 2016 at 5:07 PM.

Frosted Flake Fall
    (Ice Type)
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice

MERRY CHRISTMAS

A choice of either an Icy Rock

AND

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Collecting:
    From Arn:
    1x Vanillite Snow Globe (teaches Frosted Flake Fall)

From Tess:
    2x Cranberries (+2 lvls each)
    2x Cranberry Juice (+1 EM/MT move each)
    1x Super Pass

From Arc:
    1x Christmas Ball
    1x Roasted Chestnut (+3 lvls)
    1x Icy Rock
    1x Lapras Plushie (teaches Ice Beam)

Using both Cranberries and the Roasted Chestnut to raise Honedge's level from Level 3 to Level 10!

*Honedge learned Fury Cutter!*
    *Honedge learned Metal Sound!*

Squeezing the Lapras Plushie to teach my Relicanth Ice Beam.

And finally, using the Vanillite Snow Globe to teach my Roggenrola Lalu the CM Frosted Flake Fall!
    Last edited by Escalion; 26th December 2016 at 1:56 PM.

Frosted Flake Fall
    (Ice Type)
    *Obtained a Vanillite Snow Globe!*

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice

*Obtained x2 Cranberries!*
    *Obtained x2 Cranberry Juices!*
    *Obtained a Super Pass!*

MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND

*Obtained a Christmas Pokeball!*
    *Obtained a Roasted Chestnut!*
    *Obtained a Santa Sack of Coins!*
    *Obtained a Nevermeltice!*
    *Obtained a Lapras Plushie!*

---

So let's see... We've got:

x1 Vanillite Snow Globe that will teach Frosted Flake Fall
    x2 Cranberries
    x2 Cranberry Juices
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Christmas Ball
    x1 Roasted Chestnut
    x1 Santa Sack containing 10,000 coins
    x1 Never-Melt Ice
    x1 Lapras Plushie that teaches Ice Beam

Both cranberries will be fed to Zylia, my Shadow Roselia, raising her from Lv.26 to Lv.30 and causing her to learn both Toxic Spikes (@Lv.28) and a new shadow move.

The roasted chestnut will be fed to my Ekans, Salazar, raising him from Lv.54 to Lv.57.

Both cranberry juices will also go to my Ekans, teaching him the EM Poison Fang and the MT move Seed Bomb.

The Lapras Plushie will be gripped in my Horsea, Arion's, tail to teach him Ice Beam.

Lastly, the coins are stored and everything else is put in my bag.

Thanks all and happy holidays~

Frosted Flake Fall
    (Ice Type)
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice

MERRY CHRISTMAS

A choice of either a Nevermeltice

AND

Picking up 1 frosted flake fall.
    Picking up 2 cranberries, 2 cranberry juice and 1 super pass.
    Picking up 1 christmas pokeball, 1 roasted chestnut, 1 santa sack, 1 nevermeltice and 1 lapras plushie.

Feeding 2 cranberries to pancham, raising it from Lv 7 to Lv 11.
    Feeding 2 cranberry juices to cacturne, teaching it MT Giga drain and MT Thunder punch.
    Feeding 1 roasted chestnut to pancham, raising it from Lv 11 to Lv 14.

Frosted Flake Fall
    (Ice Type)
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice

MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND

Picking up
    x1 Vanillite Snow Globe
    x2 Cranberries
    x2 Cranberry Juices
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Christmas Pokeball
    x1 Roasted Chestnut
    10,000 coins
    x1 Nevermeltice
    x1 Delibird Plushie (teaches Blizzard)

2 Cranberries and 1 Roasted Chestnut go to my Lv.19 Amaura, raising him to Lv.26.
    2 Cranberry Juices also go to him (lucky him) for EM Mirror Coat and MT Iron Head. serebii.net/pokedex-xy/698.shtml

Thanks!

Happy Holidays everyone!!! I hope they're merry and bright! <3

Frosted Flake Fall
    (Ice Type)
    Obtained the Vanillite Snow Globe!
    The sphere enticed Sana a little too much, her eyes sparkling on sight. She rolls towards the globe and takes ONLY the sphere. The other Pokemon hold their breath as Sana tries to balance the sphere on her nose, afraid of it hitting the ground and having it shatter into pieces. She successfully keeps it still, and the Pokemon applaud in delight!
    Sana learns Frosted Flake Fall!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice

Obtained the Cranberries!
    Obtained the Cranberry Juice!
    Obtained the Super Pass!

Dahyun's mouth waters seeing the Cranberries and Cranberry Juice. The other Pokemon didn't seem to mind: after all, she was the baby, and this was her first treat with them. They happily let her have the treats, even serving the berries and juice to her! Dahyun happily munches on the berries, nuzzling Mina and Sana who held them out for her. She curls up to Chachi, who gave her the juice.

Dahyun's level raised from 1 to 3!
    Dahyun learned Tickle!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND

Obtained 1 Christmas Poke Ball!
    Obtained 1 Roasted Chestnut!
    Obtained 1 Santa Sack!
    Obtained 1 Nevermeltice!
    Obtained 1 Delibird Plushie!

Mina calmly approaches the Roasted Chestnut, as the smell wafting from it seemed to greatly appeal to her. She takes the chestnut, bows slightly, and (yet again) calmly eats it. She is greatly content.

Mina's level raised from 7 to 10!

The normally stubborn and energetic Chachi sits quietly in a corner, watching as his siblings get Christmas loot. However, he still continues to wish for his own. Noticing this, Latte approaches the Piplup, Delibird Plushie in one hand. Chachi slowly looks up to his Trainer, the sparkle in his eyes slowly returning. "You'll always be my first, Chachi," Latte whispers. Chachi takes the plushie from Latte and jumps up in her arms.

Chachi learned Blizzard!

Frosted Flake Fall
    (Ice Type)
    picking up
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice

picking up
    MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND

picking up
    ----
    ok lets get craking on these
    I think I will save the snow globe until I have an ice type pokemon.
    both cranberries will go to my cottonee Cerno raising him from level 3 to level 6. He learns growth in the process
    the cranberry juices will go to my eevee frieghya who will learn the moves natural gift and wish
    taking the superpass thanks
    taking the christmas ball
    feeding the chestnut to my eevee
    raising from level 5 to level 8
    taking the 10,000 coins
    taking the icy rock
    giving the stantler plushie to my drowzee baku so that she may learn flash
    merry christmas
    Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 26th December 2016 at 5:55 PM.

Frosted Flake Fall
    (Ice Type)
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice

MERRY CHRISTMAS

A choice of either a Nevermeltice

AND

Merry Christmas one and all.

Picking up the following presents for my Pokémon

1x Vanillite Snow Globe (Teaches Frosted Flake Fall)
    1x Cranberry (Feeding to my Frillish to raise her from Level 11 to Level 13)
    1x Cranberry (Feeding to my Wynaut to raise her from Level 04 to Level 06)
    1x Cranberry Juice (Feeding to my Muk to teach her EM Curse)
    1x Cranberry Juice (Feeding to my Hippowdon to teach him MT Superpower)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Christmas Pokeball
    1x Roasted Chestnut (Feeding to my Carvanha to raise her from Level 15 to Level 18)
    1x Nevermeltice
    1x Lapras Plushie (saving for my future Glaceon)

Thank you ^-^

Frosted Flake Fall
    (Ice Type)
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice

MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND

Will have to fill in later (placeholder)

Frosted Flake Fall
    (Ice Type)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice

MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND

Obtaining:

1x Vanillite Snow Globe
    1x Super Pass
    1x Christmas Pokeball
    1x Nevermeltice

I'm going to feed both Cranberries to my Yamask, Ramses , raising his Level from 3 to 7.
    Then I will feed one of the Cranberry Juices to Ramses to teach him EM Ally Switch, and the other to my Houndour, Caesar , to teach him EM Thunder Fang.
    I will then feed the Roasted Chesnut to Ramses to raise his Level from 7 to 10.
    I choose the Lapras Plushie and I will get my Duskull, Archimedes to squeeze it in order to teach him Ice Beam.