Thread: The Zompikapocalypse is upon us... (Halloween 2016)

Default The Zompikapocalypse is upon us... (Halloween 2016)

OH NO, grab you guns and head to the hills the Sun is setting and the moon is rising, the Zompikas are on their way *Wilhelm Scream*

and what better way to celebrate the pikapocolypse then CANDY NOM NOM NOM. Delicious brain...candy delicious candy.

but that's not what your getting from me this year boys and girls, no no no, this year you'll be getting the opportunity to get one of these little darlings, just say you want to enter the raffle and your name will be put into the hat for one of these lovelies;

Limted Edition Pumpkasaur
    (There will be 5 in total amongst everyone)
    Each one will come with the special move:

Pumpkin Bomb (Grass)
    The user launches a Pumpkin seed into the air, upon falling the seed plants itself onto a random part of the arena, upon the end of the 3rd round of battle a large pumpkin finishes growing. This is now free for anyone to pick up, once plucked from the ground the pumpkin begins flashing, after 10 flashes the pumpkin explodes, dealing damage equal to a Razor leaf.
    Contest Stats :
    Type- Cool
    Appeal - <3 <3 <3
    Effect - Startles the pokemon after this one.

T&C's of this item are as follows:
    Non Evolvable
    Non Tradeable

Enjoy your Halloween everyone!
    Last edited by Arnold; 30th October 2016 at 8:21 AM.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

The day of the dead is here so let us celebrate with some gifts for you and your Pokémon.

x1 Halloween Candy
    When eaten by your Pokémon, gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Types, but one level to any other Pokémon.
    Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels.
    If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.

x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    When eaten by your Pokémon, the Pumpkin Memory Berry will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA
    to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four random egg moves it wasn't born with.
    In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves.
    Use to be confirmed in the Move Tutor (Expires 07/11/2016)

x1Haunter Plushie
    When squeezed by your Pokémon this plushie will vanish, leaving behind 5,000 coins.

x1 Super Pass
    - Two Monday Pokémart candies instead of one.
    - Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
    - One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
    - A one week stay in The Salon gives your Pokémon two Happiness Points rather than one. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.
    - This pass expires on 7th November 2016, and is non-tradeable.

Have a spooktacular day!

Default Boo! Mwha ha ha

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I hope you're having a spooktacular day, here's a few gifts for you to collect:

I've been rooting through Arnold's buried treasure chest of forgotten goodies and found something special to share with you all, its the mysterious and potentially deadly ....

Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango!!

Once eaten, your Pokemon will go into a full bodied hallucination where they seem to be set on fire, who knows maybe they'll be a guidance coyote or turtle i their but who knows, but once they snap out of it, Fire Shield will be their new move (can only be used on one Pokemon).

When eaten by your Pokémon The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango will teach it the move "Fire Shield" - Fire shield creates a shield of burning fire around your Pokémon which will protect it from one elemental or physical attack. Once hit, the shield will disappear. If an opponent Pokémon makes physical contact with the Fire Shield, there is a 10% chance of it being inflicted with the condition "Burn". One use only per battle.
    Category: Tough
    Effect: Can avoid being startled by others.
    Appeal Points: <3 <3
    Jam Points: -

I also have for you a little goodie bag containing:
    3x Orange Gummi's
    3x Gold Gummi's
    3x Purple Gummi's
    3x Black Gummi's

Happy Trick or Treating!

It's that time of the year for the spook!!! Happy Halloween!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    OH NO, grab you guns and head to the hills the Sun is setting and the moon is rising, the Zompikas are on their way *Wilhelm Scream*

and what better way to celebrate the pikapocolypse then CANDY NOM NOM NOM. Delicious brain...candy delicious candy.

but that's not what your getting from me this year boys and girls, no no no, this year you'll be getting the opportunity to get one of these little darlings, just say you want to enter the raffle and your name will be put into the hat for one of these lovelies;

Pumpkin Bomb (Grass)
    The user launches a Pumpkin seed into the air, upon falling the seed plants itself onto a random part of the arena, upon the end of the 3rd round of battle a large pumpkin finishes growing. This is now free for anyone to pick up, once plucked from the ground the pumpkin begins flashing, after 10 flashes the pumpkin explodes, dealing damage equal to a Razor leaf.
    Contest Stats :
    Type- Cool
    Appeal - <3 <3 <3

Non Evolvable
    Non Tradeable

I'll be entering the raffle for this dear Pumpkasaur!!!
    (My Pokemon all stare in awe at the unique physiology of the Bulbasaur, but Dahyun, being a newbie, shivers a little.)

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

The day of the dead is here so let us celebrate with some gifts for you and your Pokémon.

x1 Halloween Candy
    When eaten by your Pokémon, gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Types, but one level to any other Pokémon.
    Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels.

x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    When eaten by your Pokémon, the Pumpkin Memory Berry will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA
    to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four random egg moves it wasn't born with.
    In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves.

x1Haunter Plushie
    When squeezed by your Pokémon this plushie will vanish, leaving behind 5,000 coins.

x1 Super Pass
    - Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
    - One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
    - A one week stay in The Salon gives your Pokémon two Happiness Points rather than one. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

Have a spooktacular day!
    Obtained:
    Halloween Candy x1
    Pumpkin Memory Berry x1
    Haunter Plushie x1
    Super Pass x1

Giving the Haunter Plushie to Dahyun , to calm her now evident chilling. She squeezes it so tightly that when it vanished, she becomes even more startled! The 5,000 coins quickly delights her, however.
    Giving the Pumpkin Memory Berry to Sana , so she can learn the EMs Signal Beam, Aqua Ring, Water Pulse, and Yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I've been rooting through Arnold's buried treasure chest of forgotten goodies and found something special to share with you all, its the mysterious and potentially deadly ....

Once eaten, your Pokemon will go into a full bodied hallucination where they seem to be set on fire, who knows maybe they'll be a guidance coyote or turtle i their but who knows, but once they snap out of it, Fire Shield will be their new move (can only be used on one Pokemon).

When eaten by your Pokémon The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango will teach it the move "Fire Shield" - Fire shield creates a shield of burning fire around your Pokémon which will protect it from one elemental or physical attack. Once hit, the shield will disappear. If an opponent Pokémon makes physical contact with the Fire Shield, there is a 10% chance of it being inflicted with the condition "Burn". One use only per battle.

3x Orange Gummi's
    3x Gold Gummi's
    3x Purple Gummi's
    3x Black Gummi's

Happy Trick or Treating!
    Obtained:
    Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango x1
    Orange Gummi x3
    Gold Gummi x3
    Purple Gummi x3
    Black Gummi x3

Feeding Mina the Pepper, which she seems to tolerate for some reason. However, she freezes in place and stares into nothing. Must be the hallucination? A wall of fire appears around her, then it vanishes, and Mina solemnly nods in delight.
    Last edited by mespritchaser; 31st October 2016 at 5:13 AM.

Pumpkin Bomb (Grass)
    Contest Stats :
    Type- Cool
    Appeal - <3 <3 <3

Non Evolvable
    Non Tradeable

I would definitely like to enter the raffle for these! Thanks!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

x1 Halloween Candy

x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry

x1Haunter Plushie

x1 Super Pass

Have a spooktacular day!
    Feeding the candy to my Torchic, to raise it to level 35 from 34. Collecting the other goodies, but squeezing the Haunter plushie first for dem coins! Thanks, Tess!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

3x Orange Gummi's
    3x Gold Gummi's
    3x Purple Gummi's
    3x Black Gummi's

Happy Trick or Treating!
    Collecting the gummi bag, but feeding the pepper to my Pichu, to teach it fire shield. Thankoo!

Pumpkin Bomb (Grass)
    Contest Stats :
    Type- Cool
    Appeal - <3 <3 <3

Non Evolvable
    Non Tradeable

Eagerly putting my name in for the Pumpkasaur raffle.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

x1 Halloween Candy

x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry

x1Haunter Plushie

x1 Super Pass

Have a spooktacular day!
    *Obtained the Halloween Candy!*

*Obtained the Pumpkin Memory Berry!*

*Obtained the Haunter Plushie!*

*Obtained the Super Pass!*

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

3x Orange Gummi's
    3x Gold Gummi's
    3x Purple Gummi's
    3x Black Gummi's

Happy Trick or Treating!
    *Obtained the Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango!*

*Obtained the Orange Gummis!*

*Obtained the Gold Gummis!*

*Obtained the Purple Gummis!*

*Obtained the Black Gummis!*

Which brings my loot total to...

x1 Halloween Candy (+2 levels to Ghost or Dark-types, +4 levels to Spiritomb/Sableye, +1 level to anything else)
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry (+4 Egg or Relearned Moves)
    x1 Haunter Plushie (+5,000 coins)
    x1 Super Pass (extra stuffs in Monday shops)
    x1 Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango (teaches Fire Shield)
    x3 Orange Gummis (ups IQ of Fighting-types)
    x3 Gold Gummis (ups IQ of Psychic-types)
    x3 Purple Gummis (ups IQ of Ghost-types)
    x3 Black Gummis (ups IQ of Dark-types)

Alright, OK, not a bad haul this year. So let's see, first off we got the Halloween Candy. Got quite a few Ghost-types and Dark-types who might enjoy this, but I think I've made my choice. Just gonna feed this to my level 44 Drapion.

*Scorpius grew to level 45!*

*Scorpius grew to level 46!*

Next up, we have the Pumpkin Memory Berry. I'm gonna feed this to my Timburr, teach her four of her Egg moves.

*Millicent learned Counter!*

*Millicent learned Smelling Salts!*

*Millicent learned Wide Guard!*

*Millicent learned Detect!*

Next up, we got the Haunter Plushie, just gonna let my Scrafty hug that, get me 5,000 coins, very nice.

And after that... ahh, the Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango. At the moment, it's my Ditto who gets first crack at Custom Moves, so as to give him something of a pre-Transform movepool, and-

: Swirl! *swoops in and eats the pepper*

...Well. That just happened. So, yeah, seems like the Merciless Pepper of Try Playing That Word In Scrabble gets eaten by my Swirlix. Just gonna wait for his horrific hallucinations to die down a bit here...

*Cotton learned Fire Shield!*

And that seems to be everything I can use here, so... Happy Halloween to all, and to all a good night!

Pumpkin Bomb (Grass)
    Contest Stats :
    Type- Cool
    Appeal - <3 <3 <3

Non Evolvable
    Non Tradeable

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

x1 Halloween Candy

x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry

x1Haunter Plushie

x1 Super Pass

Have a spooktacular day!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

3x Orange Gummi's
    3x Gold Gummi's
    3x Purple Gummi's
    3x Black Gummi's

Happy Trick or Treating!
    Entering the raffle for the Pumpkasaur!

Collecting:
    From Tess:
    1x Halloween Candy (+2 to Ghost or Dark types)
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry (+4 Relearned/EM)
    1x Haunter Plushie (+5000 coins)

1x Super Pass

From Arc:
    1x Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango (teaches Fire Shield)
    3x Orange Gummis
    3x Gold Gummis
    3x Purple Gummis
    3x Black Gummis

Giving:
    - the Halloween Candy to my Sableye to raise his level from 25 to 29
    - giving the Pumpkin Memory Berry to my Cranidos to teach him EMs Hammer Arm, Iron Tail, Slam, and Thrash
    - squeezing the Haunter Plushie and taking the 5,000 coins to the Coin Exchange

Happy Halloween~

Pumpkin Bomb (Grass)
    Contest Stats :
    Type- Cool
    Appeal - <3 <3 <3

Non Evolvable
    Non Tradeable

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

x1 Halloween Candy

x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry

x1Haunter Plushie

x1 Super Pass

Have a spooktacular day!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

3x Orange Gummi's
    3x Gold Gummi's
    3x Purple Gummi's
    3x Black Gummi's

Happy Trick or Treating!
    Most importantly... the mods didn't tell us this, but we get one thing...

UUUUUUUUUNLIMITED POWER

Claim:
    Halloween Candy
    Pumpkin Memory Berry
    Haunter Plushie
    Super Pass
    Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango
    3 Orange Gummis
    3 Gold Gummis
    3 Purple Gummis
    3 Black Gummis

Use:
    Halloween Candy on Houndoom
    Level Up! Houndoom grew from Lv. 26 to Lv. 28!

Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango on Houndoom
    New Move! Houndoom learned Fire Shield!

So that Pumpkin Memory Berry will be used later, and I get to put everything else into storage. Also, let's go ahead and enter the raffle, if only to give Zyra a unique lil' friend! Happy Teemoween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

x1 Halloween Candy

x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry

x1Haunter Plushie

x1 Super Pass

Have a spooktacular day!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

3x Orange Gummi's
    3x Gold Gummi's
    3x Purple Gummi's
    3x Black Gummi's

Happy Trick or Treating!
    Picking up 1 halloween candy, 1 pumpkin memory berry, 1 haunter plushie and 1 super pass.
    Picking up 1 merciless pepper of Quetzlzacatenango, 3 orange gummi's, 3 gold gummi's, 3 purple gummi's and 3 black gummi's.

Feeding 1 halloween candy to scraggy, raising it from Lv 3 to Lv 5.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

x1 Halloween Candy

x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry

x1Haunter Plushie

x1 Super Pass

Have a spooktacular day!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

3x Orange Gummi's
    3x Gold Gummi's
    3x Purple Gummi's
    3x Black Gummi's

Happy Trick or Treating!
    Claiming these.
    Feeding Halloween Candy to my Sableye, raising it from Lv 5 to 9.

Pumpkin Bomb (Grass)
    Contest Stats :
    Type- Cool
    Appeal - <3 <3 <3

Non Evolvable
    Non Tradeable

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

x1 Halloween Candy

x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry

x1Haunter Plushie

x1 Super Pass

Have a spooktacular day!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

3x Orange Gummi's
    3x Gold Gummi's
    3x Purple Gummi's
    3x Black Gummi's

Happy Trick or Treating!
    Entering the raffle for the Pumpkasaur!

I'll start by giving the Halloween Candy to my Yamask, Ramses raising his level from 1 to Level 3!

I will then use the Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango on my Houndour, Caesar to teach him Fire Shield.

Finally I will squeeze the Haunter Plushie to gain 5,000 coins to put in the Coin Exchange!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

x1 Halloween Candy

x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry

x1Haunter Plushie

x1 Super Pass

Have a spooktacular day!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

3x Orange Gummi's
    3x Gold Gummi's
    3x Purple Gummi's
    3x Black Gummi's

Happy Trick or Treating!
    Didn't quote Arnold, cause for as cool as the Pumpkasaur is, and since there are only five, I don't want to limit other people's chances of winning and using a cool custom Pokémon knowing it's only going collect dust in my PC. So yeah, I'm not entering the raffle.

What I am picking up though:

1x Halloween Candy
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Haunter Plushie
    1x Super Pass
    1x Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango!!
    3x Orange Gummi's
    3x Gold Gummi's
    3x Purple Gummi's
    3x Black Gummi's

Using the Halloween Candy on my Honchkrow to raise his level from 20 to 22.

And the Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango is going to my Miss Custom Move Lalu!

: *Comes jumping over, eats the pepper and screams as if she's set on fire*

*Lalu learned Fire Shield!*

Pumpkin Bomb (Grass)
    Contest Stats :
    Type- Cool
    Appeal - <3 <3 <3

Non Evolvable
    Non Tradeable

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

x1 Halloween Candy

x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry

x1Haunter Plushie

x1 Super Pass

Have a spooktacular day!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

3x Orange Gummi's
    3x Gold Gummi's
    3x Purple Gummi's
    3x Black Gummi's

Happy Trick or Treating!
    Entering the raffle for the Pumpkasaur (pity it can't evolve though)

Picking up:
    1x Halloween Candy
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Haunter Plushie
    1x Super Pass
    1x Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango
    3x Orange Gummis
    3x Gold Gummis
    3x Purple Gummis
    3x Black Gummis

Using:
    Faust the Dusclops ate the Halloween Candy and grew from Lv.39 to Lv.41
    Rose the Roselia ate the Pumpkin Memory Berry and learned Grass Whistle, Razor Leaf, Synthesis and Giga Drain

And the Spicy Pepper goes to...
    Lucas looks at his Pokémon one by one gazing at each while contemplating who could best withstand the pepper's spicy sting. The infamous Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzlacatenango was just as the name described; merciless, a delicacy prepared for and by the equally notorious god/man/Pokémon Quetzlzacatenango, Lucas wasn't sure what it was that made the spicy fruit, he was a bit fuzzy on that detail. Or was it fizzy? Either way, the thought of giving such a hot item to one of his Pokémon seemed more like punishment than a reward. That is, until his eye fell on Blackbeard the Chatot, the annoying prankster that enjoyed frustrating him and others with his mimicry and other foul tricks. "Hey Black," he called over to his Pokémon, "why don't you take this," he said while stifling a grin. "I heard the pepper has magical properties," enticing the bird to come over. Blackbeard merely stared at his trainer with suspicion but nevertheless hopped carefully over to his trainer. Lucas extended his hand holding the pepper. "Here you go"."
    The white head of Sterope the Ponyta edged into the trainer's view, sniffed the pepper and decidedly ate it it as if it were an ordinary carrot. Black and his trainer stared in shock at the Ponyta, Black because of the thought of having his treat stolen from him, Lucas from having his revenge snatched out of his hand.
    "No, Star! That's not for you!" But it was too late. With a single gulp, the Ponyta swallowed the remainder of the Devil Fruit pepper and gave a content whinny followed by a cough. The Ponyta choked on her breath, wheezing in between panted whinnies. The chokes erupted into small embers that blew from the horse's mouth, startling the Pokémon and sending it into a hallucinatory frenzy. The Ponyta kicked and screamed, startling the other Pokémon back as the fire horse blew small breaths of flame. The Ponyta reared her head in an arch towards the sky and gave a final cry followed by a burst of flame that erupted from her mouth. The fires on her mane and tail erupted into a sudden blaze and joined the fires from her mouth. The flames grew and enveloped the creature and swallowed her whole before growing in size and threatening the lives of the other Pokémon pressed against the wall.
    "Star!" the trainer called out to his Pokémon.
    "Nyyy-" the cry of his Pokémon called out from within the fire. "Nyyy," her voice got deeper, burnt by the fire that consumed her all around. "Nyyy-i-i-i-i-i-idash." A glow, separate from the fire, pierced the light of the flames from within and burst them into loose embers that scattered through the room into falling ash. The light bounced off of each falling speck into a dazzling rain of glowing dust. The fires subsides and revealed the source of the glow to be Sterope herself who stood on the back of her back legs in a frightening stance that towered above the rest of them. With a thud her front hooves clacked into the ground. The glow subsided and set itself until the majestic shape of the Ponyta's new form revealed itself to all. The rest of the party said nothing for a while, standing instead in awe at the dazzling beauty of a Rapidash.

Ponyta evolved into Rapidash!
    Sterope the Rapidash learned Fire Shield
    Last edited by Ex-Admiral Insane; 31st October 2016 at 11:33 PM.

Pumpkin Bomb (Grass)
    Contest Stats :
    Type- Cool
    Appeal - <3 <3 <3

Non Evolvable
    Non Tradeable

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

x1 Halloween Candy

x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry

x1Haunter Plushie

x1 Super Pass

Have a spooktacular day!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

3x Orange Gummi's
    3x Gold Gummi's
    3x Purple Gummi's
    3x Black Gummi's

Happy Trick or Treating!
    Happy zombie and ghoul day

Picking up some gifts for my spooky Pokémon.
    Participating in the Raffle to try and win a beautifully ghoulish Pumpkasaur
    1x Halloween Candy (Feeding to my Frillish to raise her from Level 09 to Level 11)
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry (Feeding to my Male Eevee to teach him EM's Tickle, Wish, Synchronoise and Yawn)
    1x Haunter Plushie (Letting my Wynaut cuddle the plushie and claiming 5,000 coins)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango!! (Feeding to my Wynaut teaching her CM Fire Shield)
    3x Orange Gummi's
    3x Gold Gummi's
    3x Purple Gummi's
    3x Black Gummi's

Many thanks ^-^

Pumpkin Bomb (Grass)
    Contest Stats :
    Type- Cool
    Appeal - <3 <3 <3

Non Evolvable
    Non Tradeable

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

x1 Halloween Candy

x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry

x1Haunter Plushie

x1 Super Pass

Have a spooktacular day!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

3x Orange Gummi's
    3x Gold Gummi's
    3x Purple Gummi's
    3x Black Gummi's

Happy Trick or Treating!
    Happy Halloween

Entering in the raffle fur the Pumpkasaur.

Picking up the following:
    • x1 Halloween Candy
    • x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    • x1 Haunter Plushie
    • x1 Super Pass
    • x1 Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango!
    • x3 Orange Gummi's
    • x3 Gold Gummi's
    • x3 Purple Gummi's
    • x3 Black Gummi's

Using/giving:
    Halloween Candy to my Lv.4 Misdreavus, raising her level to Lv.6.
    Pumpkin Memory Berry to my Cosplay Pikachu, teaching her Disarming Voice, Charm, Sweet Kiss and Nasty Plot.
    Hugging the Haunter Plushie to get 5,000 coins.
    Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango to (hmm this was a hard one) my Fennekin Henry, teaching him Fire Shield.
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 1st November 2016 at 11:35 PM.

The Results are in the Winners of the Pumpkasaur are as follows:

From Serebii:
    Darksearchman
    Ex-Admiral Insane

Congrats and Enjoy your new Pokemon (Againb you can choose the Gender, it's Level is 5 as always)

The Results are in the Winners of the Pumpkasaur are as follows:

From Serebii:
    Darksearchman
    Ex-Admiral Insane

Congrats and Enjoy your new Pokemon (Again you can choose the Gender, it's Level is 5 as always)
    Oh. Okay then!

: *runs over to the Pumpkasaur* Ivysaur~

: *starts sniffing the new Ivysaur* Saur~ ^_^

See? I figured you two would get along just fine! Okay, little guy, let's get you into your Pokeball (24/30), and we'll get back home so you can meet your teammates! Oh, and your name will be Gordon! (haven't decided if I want to throw a "u" in that name for corniness yet =P) Thanks for the raffle, Arn, I actually didn't think I would win! XD

(tired, late, and I guess the mods need to move this thread so quickly posting this to claim my Pumpkasaur. I will finish the writing some other time if you don’t mind.)

“This was a bad idea,” Lucas said for the thirteenth time. The Gallade merely rolled his eyes at his trainer, more times than he could keep track. “There’s nothing here, we should go back. Besides, we’re late, I’m sure they’ve closed the pumpkin patch maze by now.” The Gallade gave a gentle nudge in his trainer’s back to urge him forward. The Dusclops and Absol plodded along silently behind them.
    Today was supposed to be the day of Halloween, a celebration Lucas hadn’t usually meddled with but decided to try for once if only slightly. Flyers of a community-organised Haunted Pumpkin Patch were handed out in the nearby towns and advertised a horror experience filled with Trevenant, Gourgeist’s and other spooks that would pop out to scare their customers. Lucas still didn’t understand why people would pay to get scared but he got excited at the idea. At first.
    The trainer stared left and then back right. The path to the farmer’s patch appeared haunted in itself. Dead trees littered the sides of the beaten path and construction rubble collapsing in on itself offered the only break from them. According to tradition, this was the day of the dead, in which spirits and Ghost Pokémon were at their most powerful and visited the mortal realm for purposes either benign or malicious. The party had already been acquainted with the phenomenon on their trek. More than once, angry faces etched themselves into the bark of the trees or voices whispered to them from the bushes and rocks. The Haunted Pumpkin patch’s purpose appeared almost obsolete if people had to walk through the forest to get there.
    Lucas peered over his shoulder nervously once more, making sure his Pokémon were close by. While Rags remained his partner Pokémon though thick and thin, Lucas had decided to make his Dusclops and Absol join them. Today of all days would be one they should enjoy, the day dedicated to the Dark and Ghosts, but that wasn’t the reason. Lucas had hesitated more than once when leaving the safe confines of his home on whether he should go out. Eventually he decided, but only if Faust and Doom went with him. Doom’s keen senses as an Absol should have warned them if anything dangerous was near. Should have, as the teen Absol’s mind was more interested in sniffing the ground and gazing solemnly in the distance than alerting his trainer. Faust, while quiet to the point of spooky, was a bigger help thanks to his Foresight and Shadow Punch, revealing the spirits whenever possible and sending them packing.
    “Excuse me sir.”
    “WAAAHHH! FAUST! SHADOW BALL!”
    Immediately on command the Dusclops punched the air, sending two spectral hands rocketing towards the old man asking for help.
    “Oomph!”
    The old man fell over disgruntled, a cloud of dust and dirt whipping itself into the air as he landed. Rags appropriately slapped the back of his trainer’s head for his brash reaction.
    The dust settled and the old man had turned into nothing but bone that sunk into the earth below. A hollow voice rang that distanced itself through the wind. “I’ll get you-o-o-o-o.”
    Lucas, inappropriately, slapped the back of his Pokémon’s head. “Don’t question me.”

Spoiler:- The completely unnecessary and frankly not so comedic middle of the adventure that could better be left out.:

The party took their next few tentative steps forward, a lone branch breaking the way and signalling the spirits to come out once more.
    A whisper floated past their ears, a manic laughter that echoed and drained in between the rotten bark of the trees. The group halted, each nervously gazing in the distance (except for Faust) for any portents or omens of ethereal entities coming their way.
    The manic laughter returned and infected the trees surrounding them. The bark snapped and cracked and the branches above dropped down ever so slightly as if the hands of the forest were reaching out for them. A glow set alight the dead trees, etching a macabre grinning face of eyes and mouth. The fire cracked open the wood and the trees bared their wooden fangs between which the fire remained inside its hollow throat.
    Lucas had crept close to his Pokémon, a mixture of fear for the supernatural and uncertainty on whether his eyes were cooperating properly or whether he might have had too much candy and was currently safely lying down on his couch in sugar-induced fever dream. (The latter would have only been possible unfortunately if he had actually eaten any sweets.)
    “Faust, deal with this.” After their past few ordeals, the trainer had enough of the spirit’s antics and was more frustrated than spooked at this point.

(tired, late, and I guess the mods need to move this thread so quickly posting this to claim my Pumpkasaur. I will finish the writing some other time if you don’t mind.)

Placing my Male Pumpkasaur in this Pumpkin Ball. Hurray!
    Last edited by Ex-Admiral Insane; 2nd November 2016 at 10:57 PM.