Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lyanazia's Recorded History

Quote Originally Posted by Empoleon-Dynamite View Post
    Wraith Marsh

Pearl's Perap: With the tree’s occasional aches becoming unsettling, you hurdle down from one of the foremost branches and onto Nancy’s supple green hide. She’s much more stable than the tree at this point, meaning you shouldn’t be coming in contact with the filthy morass for a while. However, whilst the warty toad was taking pleasure in a pleasant bathe, it was up to Dana to fend off the savage Seviper. With no way of gauging the snake’s whereabouts in the pool, Gligar fluttered waveringly in search of the Fang Snake Pokémon. Suddenly, Dana’s eyes widened upon noticing a cluster of bubbles. Thrusting toward the gurgling morass, she scooped up a pincer full of gunk. The second Seviper pounced out of the bog, Dana was quick to hurl the mud in a similar stance to a sand attack. Causing gunk to immerse the snake’s eyes, it’d know have to rely on its other senses. Leaving no time for Seviper to lunge back into the depths, Gligar punchers the serpent with its stinger and injects it with lethal poison. Despite Seviper’s resistance to the toxins, the attack is enough to finish the snake. Level Up for Dana Suddenly! The small Nidoran scampers toward the unconscious Seviper and burrows into its mouth! After a few seconds of perplexity, you notice the female Nidoran emerge with the male counterpart of its species. Judging by the digestive acid swathing the male Nidoran, he’s certainly hit the bucket. With tears pouring down the female’s face, it looks like she could use some cheering up…
    Enjoying herself in the bubbling marsh, Nancy took her time to reach the tree Zak was clinging to as hard as he could. Eventually, however, she arrived and he slid onto her back, sitting on the flower and crossing his legs, finally comfortable. "Okay Nance, it's just a matter of rooting Dana on now..." he slid a hand down to her warty skin, giving it a stroke as she maneuvered herself once again to watch the battle unfold.

Dana, who seemed to be watching the surface intently for any sign of the snake, waited until she saw several air bubbles before launching her strategic attack. Suddenly, the Seviper surfaced and she began the onslaught, tossing a clawful of the myre into the snake pokémon's eyes before stabbing at it with her poisonous stinger. Despite how strange it was, Zak's strategy seemed to work as the snake fainted and Dana felt a little more experienced. However, there was no time for celebration just yet as the Nidoran they had recently saved made her way across to the dormant Seviper, crawling down her throat before re-emerging with what looked like a pile of goo. Upon closer inspection, Zak realized what it was from the familiar colour and markings, a male Nidoran had fallen prey to the serpent.

"Oh my fu-" Zak began before lowering his tone of voice, he could see quite clearly that the tiny female pokémon was very sad at the fact she had lost her friend or possibly even her mate. "Nancy, walk us over there, please.." he whispered into the toad-like pokémon's ear and, as they got closer, he offered a hand down for the mouse pokémon, "Come here, girl..." he smiled sweetly, despite his sorrow for the pokémon. He wanted to give her a hug, make her feel like not all pokémon in the world seemed as bad as the snakes who had terrorized her. "Dana, come here girl, we need to show this poor creature some compassion.." he hissed at the flyscorpion, not wanting to make the wild pokémon feel completely inadequate...
    Subliminal rules: how to live, how to die.

[img]http://i53.*******.com/xc7x2s.gif[/img]

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Wraith Marsh

Pearl's Perap: The pitiable Nidoran♀ was bawling as she perched beside the inanimate corpse of her mate. The look of sheer terror in the lifeless Nidoran♂ eyes was rather unsettling, the mouse was covered in all sorts of gastric acids. It was mating season for the poisonous mice, a time in which the species couple off to evolve and make their young. Feeling a strong sensation of sympathy for the Pokémon, you instruct Nancy to slog through sludge over to the Nidoran♀ in an effort to cheer her up. With Riley and the rescue mission the last of your worries, you offer a hand to the unfortunate mouse and haul her up to Nancy’s sapling. Although tears are still trickling down her face, you offer her a cuddle in hopes of cheering her up. Although following your orders, Dana feels slightly excluded and joins the warm embrace. Part of you feels like you’re no longer in the horrid bog, hugging Dana for the first time feels sweet. All of a sudden, the Nidoran♀ escapes from the embrace and raises her ears inquisitively. Jumping atop of Nancy’s skull, the small mouse points back into the forest with her stubby claws. Judging by the occasional twitch of the comatose Seviper, a change in scenery seemed wise. After a few minutes of Venusaur ambling through the woodland, you start to hear noises yourself. The thunderous bellow of Nidorino and the shrill cry of Nidoran. Nearing closer to the clamor, you unearth a Nido-breeding ground. Countless Nidorino are sparring with their horns to impress the occasional Nidorino whilst Nidoran♂ converse shyly with Nidoran♀. Having found a suitable area to drop off the small mouse, there’s nothing stopping you from returning to your mission. Despite this, the Nidoran♀ lowers its head below Venusaur’s leaf. She seems quite withdrawn, perhaps you could help her to “get to know” the other mice…

Wraith Marsh

Pearl's Perap: The pitiable Nidoran♀ was bawling as she perched beside the inanimate corpse of her mate. The look of sheer terror in the lifeless Nidoran♂ eyes was rather unsettling, the mouse was covered in all sorts of gastric acids. It was mating season for the poisonous mice, a time in which the species couple off to evolve and make their young. Feeling a strong sensation of sympathy for the Pokémon, you instruct Nancy to slog through sludge over to the Nidoran♀ in an effort to cheer her up. With Riley and the rescue mission the last of your worries, you offer a hand to the unfortunate mouse and haul her up to Nancy’s sapling. Although tears are still trickling down her face, you offer her a cuddle in hopes of cheering her up. Although following your orders, Dana feels slightly excluded and joins the warm embrace. Part of you feels like you’re no longer in the horrid bog, hugging Dana for the first time feels sweet. All of a sudden, the Nidoran♀ escapes from the embrace and raises her ears inquisitively. Jumping atop of Nancy’s skull, the small mouse points back into the forest with her stubby claws. Judging by the occasional twitch of the comatose Seviper, a change in scenery seemed wise. After a few minutes of Venusaur ambling through the woodland, you start to hear noises yourself. The thunderous bellow of Nidorino and the shrill cry of Nidoran. Nearing closer to the clamor, you unearth a Nido-breeding ground. Countless Nidorino are sparring with their horns to impress the occasional Nidorino whilst Nidoran♂ converse shyly with Nidoran♀. Having found a suitable area to drop off the small mouse, there’s nothing stopping you from returning to your mission. Despite this, the Nidoran♀ lowers its head below Venusaur’s leaf. She seems quite withdrawn, perhaps you could help her to “get to know” the other mice…
    [I would have replied last night, but I went to beddybyes *yawn*]

After sharing an embrace with his latest capture and the mourning Nidoran, she points a tiny paw towards the forest. Wanting to get away from the arid bog anyway, Zak taps Nancy with a foot, signaling her to walk in the direction the wild pokémon was pointing. After padding out of the swamp and walking for a while into the trees, the group heard strange noises coming from a clearing. It turned out to be a breeding ground for the Nido family of pokémon.

"Hey look, Nidoran, more pokémon like you..." he looked down at the mouse with a sweet smile, stroking her tenderly. As Nancy walked further, the wild pokémon looked up at the very bizarre looking 'Nidorina' with a flowering bulb and three riders. "Do you wanna get mingling now? We have quite a serious mission..." Zak motioned towards the Nidoran's kin before speaking once again, "Whilst we're here, though, could you please try and ask if any of these pokémon have seen a helicopter or wreckage? I'm looking for my friend, I just couldn't leave you where I found you..."

Being in the new area, Zak scanned around, looking for any signs of Riley or their transportation. "Dana, since you seem to like being in the air, could you glide above the trees if they haven't seen the helicopter? See if you can help out..." he stroked the Gligar's head causing her to coo happily before nodding quickly...

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

If RadEd doesn't reply by this weekend, I'll be splitting him up from Lemon~Lime and open the position to another member. This is quickfire, so I expect a good speed in replies

Tainted Forest

Pearl's Perap: Finding a suitable area to drop the small mouse off, you kindly scoot her off of and onto the venomous pasture. It was time she got back to her drove Nido’s and you returned to your rescue mission. She looks back shyly, nodding a solemn farewell for efforts. No doubt she’d never forget how you saved her from the vicious predators. Nidoran female continues to scamper through the tall meadow, occasionally turned back in trepidation. The grass gets shorter as she approaches the group of horny Nido’s, possibly due to their apeish stampeding. Finally reaching the group of rodent Pokémon, she shyly irks toward a male Nidoran. Seamlessly over her previous loss, the two mice snuggle closely in the mitts of violent sparring between the older Nido’s. All seems fine, you’re ready to move on until- Suddenly, four Nidorino surround the cute Nidoran♀ with a lustrous gawk. Kicking aside the Nidoran♂, one of the Nidorino attempts to mount her whilst the other sex-hungry rodents joust in hopes of winning her love. Shocked that the larger species would be interested in her, you notice the scarcity of Nidorina. With the Nidorino settling for the next best piece of meat, it’d be wise to intervene before the poor Pokémon is crushed. Despite this, a skirmish may be more than you can handle at the moment, perhaps you could find a way to calm down the testosterone-infested males…

If RadEd doesn't reply by this weekend, I'll be splitting him up from Lemon~Lime and open the position to another member. This is quickfire, so I expect a good speed in replies

Tainted Forest

Pearl's Perap: Finding a suitable area to drop the small mouse off, you kindly scoot her off of and onto the venomous pasture. It was time she got back to her drove Nido’s and you returned to your rescue mission. She looks back shyly, nodding a solemn farewell for efforts. No doubt she’d never forget how you saved her from the vicious predators. Nidoran female continues to scamper through the tall meadow, occasionally turned back in trepidation. The grass gets shorter as she approaches the group of horny Nido’s, possibly due to their apeish stampeding. Finally reaching the group of rodent Pokémon, she shyly irks toward a male Nidoran. Seamlessly over her previous loss, the two mice snuggle closely in the mitts of violent sparring between the older Nido’s. All seems fine, you’re ready to move on until- Suddenly, four Nidorino surround the cute Nidoran♀ with a lustrous gawk. Kicking aside the Nidoran♂, one of the Nidorino attempts to mount her whilst the other sex-hungry rodents joust in hopes of winning her love. Shocked that the larger species would be interested in her, you notice the scarcity of Nidorina. With the Nidorino settling for the next best piece of meat, it’d be wise to intervene before the poor Pokémon is crushed. Despite this, a skirmish may be more than you can handle at the moment, perhaps you could find a way to calm down the testosterone-infested males…
    Observing as the Nidoran entered the sparring ground of the Nidos, a smile spread across Zak's face. Despite needing to find out about Riley, he was glad that he had managed to help out a wild pokémon along the way. As the mouse pokémon mosied into the clearing, she soon paired off with a male of her kind, seemingly forgetting her previous loss. However, just as Zak thought the picture was complete, several rampant Nidorino appeared on the scene, thwarting the tiny male Nidoran out of the way before attempting to get a piece of the Nidoran for themselves.

"****, this isn't good, she's gonna get completely crushed..." Zak called out to attempt to stop the beasts from overwhelming the tiny mouse. He needed to intervene without angering the wild pokémon terribly. Looking around, he didn't seem to have a whole lot to work with, so he decided that an attack would have to be called for. However, he wasn't going to attempt to harm them in any way, he had a much better idea up his sleeve.

"Dana, not exactly the most fun you'll ever have, but I believe this is going to be necessary. Fly over there and attempt to distract the Nidorino, when they're all looking at you, use an attract attack before gliding back here..." Zak finished, holding in his laughter before beginning once again, "As for you Nancy, get ready to run like the fucking wind..." The Gligar looked at her trainer like he was completely insane, but it wasn't that bad a strategy...

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Firstly, welcome Atlantis and Arc ^^ I hope you enjoy your adventures here. Secondly, I'll be waiting for RadEd to post before continuing with Lemon's adventure. If he doesn't reply soon I'll have to split you both up.

Emerald Jungle

Arc Angel: With thousands of thoughts racing through your head, discontinuing your adventure wasn’t an option. Ignoring the comfortable image of Sky Gate, you take a deep breath and irk toward the mysterious illustration in a swimming motion. Suddenly, an ear-splitting screech causes you to clamp your ears as you begin plummeting once more at an intense velocity. Making a second transition through dimensions, you feel your eyes tighten shut as you lose perception once more… An unknown amount of time passes and an assembly of lianas snake below, instinctively regaining you of your consciousness. Widening your eyes, you awake to the unpleasant noise of bird calls and a temperature much less endurable than that of memory lane. Judging by the lush forestry and humid atmosphere, it seems you’ve landed in a tropical jungle somewhere. Rays of sun break through the forest canopy and into your weary eyes as you adjust the light. Beside you is the inanimate keystone belonging to Reaper. One could only guess he’s unconscious himself or he’s retreated from the morning sunlight. Suddenly! A blitzing bellow emits from a close distance. Alarming enough to raise you to your feet, you detect a terrifying grey basilisk the size of an office building stampedes past, snapping the lush timber like matchsticks. Managing to get a good look at the beast from its rear, you note several golden appendages emerging from its grey body, as well as broad, smoke like wings which seem to gust about in an eerie fashion. With no way of gauging your position, you could attempt to follow the flattened trail in anticipation of discovering the Legendaries’ purpose in the rainforest, or alternatively climb one of the abundant trees for a better view of where it is heading.
    Thanx for the welcome. I appologise in advance if my replies are slow with how busy I get.

Reaching for the fuzzy pictureof an unknown world Stacey held her breath nervous with anticipation. Suddenly a high-pitched screeched filled the void making Stacye cry out in pain and quickly clamp her hands to her ears, Reaper wincing in pain unable to block out the horrific sound. To make the painful situation worse Stacey felt herself suddenly plummetting again and closed her eyes unable to put her hands out to protect herself in the fall she prayed that she would land somewhere soft.

Stacey wasn't sure how long she had been falling and hoped that Reaper was following along with her. Daring to open her eyes she blinked back the bright sunlight and looked down to see thin vines snaking across the ground, she hadn't felt them when she arrived. 'When did I arrived?' she wondered pushing off the ground thankful to see Reaper next to her, well his Keystone anyeway he appeared to have retreated inside. Birds cawwed loudly from what seemed to be all around noisily filling the air, tall trees stood overshadowing her from the much greater heat. She wished she wasn't wearing her jeans now as she felt her skin immediately begin to warm at the new environment, it wouldn't be too long before it would be unbearable, she was never good with extremes of weather. Unbuttoning her shirt as much as possible without revealing all to the jungle world she called out to Reaper trying to wake him. Seeing no stirrings within the stone she sighed and kicked it lightly sending it rolling a metre away before a purple haze began to breathe out the green features curled into a look of annoyance and a hint of fury hidden beneath the surface.

"Wake faster next time," she said causing Reaper to grunt, his voice echoing with the tones of his displeased souls. He didn't have much time to grumble at his trainer however as a echoing bellow filled the forest startling both Spiritomb and trainer. Turning to face the owner of the interuption they saw a grey creature almost 3 times the size of Stacey charging towards them. Darting out of the way they could only watch as it trampled the trees in its wake leaving nothing living behind. Stacey had a look of shock on ehr face as the legendary creature moved further into the distance. No way.

"Did I see what I thought I saw?" she asked Reaper in awe of the, in her mind, gorgeous monster that had nearly crushed them both. Reaper nodded shocked to have seen the Giratina.

"What the hell is one doing in this forest?" she asked out loud itching to chase after it and get a closer look. For a ghost trainer there was no comparison, Giratina was the ultimate ghost Pokemon and was very rarely if ever encountered. Not wanting to lose it Stacey contemplated running after the giant beast but paused, what if it was on the war path? The last thing they needed to do was irk a tank of a ghost. Stacey looked at the tall tree next to her, she could probably see where it was headed if she climbled to the top, it was leaving a large enough path through the forest for her to follow afterwards.

"Lets see where its headed," she said leaping up to grab the first branch hoisting her self up urging Reaper to float up with her.

~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

Atlantis_Kid99: Longing to discover the mystifying garden said to be homed to an ancient goddess, you tread through the Emerald Jungle in search of its rainbow trail. Unsure on how to find the multihued path, you aimlessly get acquainted with the humid rainforest. You’d chosen a particularly hot day to embark upon the lush Islands, fortunately the shade of the upper canopy provides you with some solace. You occasionally catch the glimpse of primate Pokémon lunging from tree to tree, the sound of bird squawks adding to the tropical ambiance. As you waft through the thick lianas trailing from each branch, you keep a watchful eye on what predators may harass you. Staying clear of the occasional hissing Ekans and grumbling Spinarak, you start to wonder if travelling alone was a best proposal. Hours seamlessly pass until you come across an opening in the jungle. In the heart of the opening lies a semi-transparent rainbow trail which appears to stretch onto the clouds. Suddenly, you hear a cute voice from the edge of the opening. A small grass type hops down blossoming tree and over to your feet. Turning your attention to your shoes, you notice a Cherubi gawking up at you with its main face. The small shrub proceeds to waddle coyly toward the colorful road, cooing you over excitedly.
    OOC: Thanks for the welcome.

After hours of solitary trekking, Nikki actually thought it calming to be in this intensely humid atmosphere; she took in the lush ambience of the jungle, its sights, smells and sounds. Everything was so green, it was kind of enlightening for her as she had never been to a similar place in her life. Her breath came in short, small bursts from the moderate exertion and stamina needed to keep up her strolling pace for so long, however casual it might've been.

Ahead there seemed to be a small absence of trees of bush, and Nikki could faintly see a hint of rainbow. "Eh...?" she muttered, walking until she came through to the clearing and the shimmering rainbowy trail that arced up into the sky, placed appropriately in the centre of it all. She grinned a little, fascinated and wide-eyed. Could this be the pathway to the fabled Garden of Iris? The teen trainer plucked off a PokeBall from her belt. "Mystic, go. You've got to see this," Nikki said. The Kirlia came out, while he had psychically taken note of their surroundings in his ball he still looked around in wonder before setting his gaze on the rainbow trail.

'I never thought Lyanazia would be like this... it was a good decision to come here after all,' a telepathic voice spoke in his trainer's head. The forementioned looked at the Kirlia in surprise, "Huh, you can talk to me with telepathy...? You couldn't do that as a Ralts."

'You never asked.' came the reply. There was a hint of amusement in his eyes, but not unkind.

"Ah well," Nikki replied, gazing up at the rainbow again. Suddenly she heard a small voice, and out of the corner of her eye she noticed two buds staring up at her with odd fascination- on a closer glance it was a Pokemon, a Cherubi. The trainer continued to watch as it gestured excitedly over to the shimmery rainbow trail.

"Hello there..." she decided to follow the creature up the kaleidoscopic arc to see what happened.

Sorry for the delay, although a slowdown in updates should be anticipated :\

Wraith Marsh

Pearl's Perap: What an odd sight O_o… Only a few paces ahead of Nancy stood the quad of Nidorino forcefully thrusting the innocent Nidoran, with more than one horn. The groans of the small mouse were nauseating to say the least, if Gligar wasn’t to impede the brutal acts of lust, you’d surely do it yourself. Bashfully feeding Dana your tuition, she sends you a rather bemused expression, shifting her attention back to the horny brutes. Three of them rabidly jigged from side to side, the shear ache for sex overcoming them. The fiercest of the four was currently taking his turn on Dana, humping her from the front with great enthusiasm. With Nidoran being lunged about like a ragdoll, the reluctant Dana had no other alternative but to take one for the team… Gulping in angst, the small Gligar hopped downward and wafted through the thick overgrow with her whopping pincers. Reaching the breeding ground, Gligar expels a deep sigh before switching to an attractive stance. Flailing her tail promiscuously, she fluttered forward toward the orgy in an attempt to make herself known. The three eager Nidorino, bouncing on the sidelines, suddenly catch a glimpse of the pointy tail. Swinging in the tail like a hypnotic pendulum, the tail amply magnetizes the three Nidorino. The fourth is then quick to boot the Nidoran in favor of a new target. Although the plan seamlessly went off without a hitch, the mating Nidorino were now interested solely on Dana. Slavering in great awe of her razor-sharp tail, they pursue her through the thick overgrow… Dana feels slightly worried at this point, Gliding forward in determined haste as the quad of males hound toward her flailing tail. Fortunately loping into your welcoming arms, the great stature of Nancy unquestionably fended away the poisonous mutts. Although you’d originally set out to inquire about a helicopter, the herd seem far too preoccupied with their mating ritual. Ahead of you, you note that the mass of purple greenery begins to transude into a lush green. To the left however, an eagle shaped rock juts out into the clouds, by far the highest point of the Island. Still having seen no ruminants of the copter, you’d have to look elsewhere…

Emerald Jungle

Arc Angel: Completely in awe at the unexpected turn of events, you’re unsure whether to pinch yourself. Seeing such a scarce and powerful Pokémon was unheard of for most trainers, yet the towering dragon had only recently rampaged before you. The evidence was lucid, to your left stood a mile-long trail of downed trees which were slowly becoming ensnarled in ravenous lianas. The main notion to enter your head was what the legendary of the underworld was doing in this tropical atoll. Perhaps you’d died and gone to hell, the sight of the snaking vines ravenously swallowing the timbered trees certainly didn’t ease this sentiment. You needed answers, and the only way to get these was to follow Giratina. Nevertheless, the trail it made was far too extensive to tow, you’d have to get a bird’s eye view of its next destination if you ever wanted to unearth the mystery… Adjacent to you stood a towering sapling, the broad trunk emerging far beyond the other trees nestled in your view. Without a moment to spare you grab the first jutted branch and begin your climb. Shimmying up the oak, you detect Reaper seamlessly floating behind. He rather effortlessly surpasses you and perches on the top branch with a smug grin among his other emotions. After a few moments of intensive climbing, you finally heave yourself up the final limb of the gigantic tree. Wafting through the thick coat of leaves, you are welcomed by an amazing view. Millions of lush green trees blanketed what seemed to be an Island, all leading to a perilous mountain in the contour of an eagle. Whilst the view was truly breathtaking, a multitude of irregularities seemed to be spoiling it. Besides the occasional ruin jutting out of the lush carpet, you notice the trail of flattened shrubbery trailing far behind the mammoth mount. Nevertheless, you see a thick cloud of smoke emerging from an opening only a few miles away. Perhaps signs of sentience existed in the humid jungle…

Garden of Iris

Atlantis Kid: Finally coming across the arch you’d been so eagerly searching for, you where now joint by the Siamese Cherry known as Cherubi. Her keenness for you to follow evoked she’d been to the mythical garden many times before, perhaps she had something to show you up there. Beside you stood Mystic, balancing on the lush grass with a with an elegant poise. Despite his recent development in communication, the small Kirlia seemed quite indifferent to the multihued trail you would gladly follow. Any thoughts of hesitation where quickly halted as the Cherubi started skipping up the rainbow. Although the path looked less than safe, the small shrub was leaving in its dust as it persisted to prance in great delight. Aptly following you take a brave step onto the bow, which somehow supported your weight with ease. With your hunch now affirmed, you take a second step onto the steep trail, Mystic narrowly in tow. The small cherry Pokémon was growing smaller as it march up the rainbow, persuading you to up your pace in pursuit. Hours past, and the same colors of green and magenta continued to current past your feet. It was starting to get rather tedious until you broke through the fluffy clouds and into a strange location. The air thinned as you approached a set of golden gates embodied in thick vines blossoming with pink flowers. Although you could by no means see over them, a holy feeling emanated throughout the ambiance. Eager to enter the garden, you begin to heave at the golden gates. Nevertheless, your efforts to push through the thick doors where futile, it seemed a more forceful touch was needed to unbolt these fortified gates…

Last edited by Emp; 1st March 2009 at 12:28 AM.

Sorry for the delay, although a slowdown should be anticipated :\

Wraith Marsh

Pearl's Perap: What an odd sight O_o… Only a few paces ahead of Nancy stood the quad of Nidorino forcefully thrusting the innocent Nidoran, with more than one horn. The groans of the small mouse were nauseating to say the least, if Gligar wasn’t to impede the brutal acts of lust, you’d surely do it yourself. Bashfully feeding Dana your tuition, she sends you a rather bemused expression, shifting her attention back to the horny brutes. Three of them rabidly jigged from side to side, the shear ache for sex overcoming them. The fiercest of the four was currently taking his turn on Dana, humping her from the front with great enthusiasm. With Nidoran being lunged about like a ragdoll, the reluctant Dana had no other alternative but to take one for the team… Gulping in angst, the small Gligar hopped downward and wafted through the thick overgrow with her whopping pincers. Reaching the breeding ground, Gligar expels a deep sigh before switching to an attractive stance. Flailing her tail promiscuously, she fluttered forward toward the orgy in an attempt to make herself known. The three eager Nidorino, bouncing on the sidelines, suddenly catch a glimpse of the pointy tail. Swinging in the tail like a hypnotic pendulum, the tail amply magnetizes the three Nidorino. The fourth is then quick to boot the Nidoran in favor of a new target. Although the plan seamlessly went off without a hitch, the mating Nidorino were now interested solely on Dana. Slavering in great awe of her razor-sharp tail, they pursue her through the thick overgrow… Dana feels slightly worried at this point, Gliding forward in determined haste as the quad of males hound toward her flailing tail. Fortunately loping into your welcoming arms, the great stature of Nancy unquestionably fended away the poisonous mutts. Although you’d originally set out to inquire about a helicopter, the herd seem far too preoccupied with their mating ritual. Ahead of you, you note that the mass of purple greenery begins to transude into a lush green. To the left however, an eagle shaped rock juts out into the clouds, by far the highest point of the Island. Still having seen no ruminants of the copter, you’d have to look elsewhere…
    Witnessing the seemingly barbaric sexual acts, Zak swallowed hard, he was rather worried for the well-being of the wild Nidoran, let alone his own pokémon putting her stinger on the line for the greater good. As he watched the Gligar seducing the Nidorino, he knew that the plan was succeeding and they should move and move quickly. Noticing this need, the humongous Nancy turns on the spot and begins to run deep into the undergrowth, looking back, Zak notices that Dana is gliding after them, looking rather terrified by the prospect of the four amped up Nidorino.

"Dana! Into my arms!" Zak cried, holding both arms into the air to catch the gliding FlyScorpion pokémon from the air. Succeeding, he hugged her close to him, she had done them proud and, as the Nidorino stay in hot pursuit, the large Venusaur turns to them in an intimidating fashion. Despite being four of them, she wasn't going to put her new friend or lifelong trainer at risk and she bellowed deeply, causing the wild pokémon to retreat in the direction they had come. Whether or not Nidoran was going to be safe was another question right now, but at least they had tried their best.

From their new location, Zak had spotted what he had been wanting to travel to Lyanazia to see in the first place, the eagle head shaped mountain, jutting high into the sky. Seeing this, a wave of enthusiasm came over him but he knew that they had prior commitments, Riley was still missing and could be in serious danger for all he knew, "Okay, now we're safe again, we really should look for the heli, it's just this area is so vast, however will we locate the man?" his face dropped as he looked into Dana's eyes, maybe she would be able to glide upwards and take a look, but he was sure she wouldn't be able to see anything, "Care to take a glide? See if you can spot Riley, I don't think we have anything better we can really do at the moment..." he spoke softly to the Gligar, she was proving to be quite the necessity already...

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Emerald Jungle

Arc Angel: Completely in awe at the unexpected turn of events, you’re unsure whether to pinch yourself. Seeing such a scarce and powerful Pokémon was unheard of for most trainers, yet the towering dragon had only recently rampaged before you. The evidence was lucid, to your left stood a mile-long trail of downed trees which were slowly becoming ensnarled in ravenous lianas. The main notion to enter your head was what the legendary of the underworld was doing in this tropical atoll. Perhaps you’d died and gone to hell, the sight of the snaking vines ravenously swallowing the timbered trees certainly didn’t ease this sentiment. You needed answers, and the only way to get these was to follow Giratina. Nevertheless, the trail it made was far too extensive to tow, you’d have to get a bird’s eye view of its next destination if you ever wanted to unearth the mystery… Adjacent to you stood a towering sapling, the broad trunk emerging far beyond the other trees nestled in your view. Without a moment to spare you grab the first jutted branch and begin your climb. Shimmying up the oak, you detect Reaper seamlessly floating behind. He rather effortlessly surpasses you and perches on the top branch with a smug grin among his other emotions. After a few moments of intensive climbing, you finally heave yourself up the final limb of the gigantic tree. Wafting through the thick coat of leaves, you are welcomed by an amazing view. Millions of lush green trees blanketed what seemed to be an Island, all leading to a perilous mountain in the contour of an eagle. Whilst the view was truly breathtaking, a multitude of irregularities seemed to be spoiling it. Besides the occasional ruin jutting out of the lush carpet, you notice the trail of flattened shrubbery trailing far behind the mammoth mount. Nevertheless, you see a thick cloud of smoke emerging from an opening only a few miles away. Perhaps signs of sentience existed in the humid jungle…
    As Stacey approached the tallest tree nearest to her her gaze fell back on the tampled ground behind her watching was fascination as the vines quickly ensnarled the fallen trees. It was easy to see what plant life ruled this forest, she made a mental note to stay away from those vines fearing what would happen she she get caught in their crushing grip. Looking ahead the same was occuring and she could no longer see Giratina, sighing forelornly. It was such a beautiful beast, she longed to get closer to it but for now she would get a birds-eye view of its journey. Testing the branches for stability Stacey grasped tightly and hoisted herself up taking it slowly for fear of falling and meeting an early death or possible grievous injury. Nearly reaching the top she saw Reaper floating easily up behind her, his eyes shining with smug glee as he overtook her slow ascent and pushed through the leaves to reach the very top.

"Next time I'll hold onto your Keystone and then we'll see how good you can float" she muttered catching up tp him and pushing the leaves out of the way. She gasped as she took in the gorgeous island she found herself on, trees engulfing a large portion of the view she had a large shaped mountain side in the far distance. There were a few ruins jutted in and about the forest and Stacey could see the path Giratina had taken, the large trail of destroyed trees and bushes going on for miles. It would take a very long time to catch up to the dragon and with the speed it was travelled she may never meet it again. This saddened her deeply but she noticed the wisps oh smoke coming from a spot much closer, maybe just a few miles away, maybe there were other signs of life in this forest apart from her, Giratina and the ravenous vines.

"You see that spot there Reaper," she said pointing as the Spiritomb focused his vision on it. "Keep its location in mind, we're gonna pay it a visit," she said before climbing back down the tree, Reaper once again plummeting faster than her grinning all the way. Leaping the last few branches Stacey hit the ground in a crouch before standing, Reaper started to float away heading towards their new destination from his memory of the view.

Lyanazia

Pearl's Perap: Gawking breathlessly at the enormous mount jutted at the focal point of Lyanazia, you can’t help feeling overcome with enthusiasm. Flying types certainly seemed to pique your curiosity, and the slouching Mount Eerie seemed to be bustling with a breezy ambiance. Its face stood high before you, almost like an eagle’s nerve-racking glare just begging you to scale it. Despite this, you had prior commitments, the sentiment that Riley could still be alive was enough to steer you away from the impressive mount. Opting to search for the plane wreck first, you Although Gligar weren’t able to naturally take wing, the substantial wind currents gently wafted his leather wings to a higher summit. Dana quickly dissipates into the upper canopy of shrubbery, all you can see now is a backdrop of olive and lavender foliage. Staring intently to the green abyss, your ears start to prick up to the occasional rustle of branches. A sudden squeal emerges from the Gligar as she plummets through the layer of shrubbery with great velocity. Plunging on you like an uncomfortable blanket, Dana yells excitedly as she points toward a direction of undergrowth. Could she have found the copter so easily? Dana is quick to lead on, Nancy aptly in tow. Lowering itself into the Shrubbery, the ambiance grows dimmer and you are accompanied by various jutted tree roots. A few moments pass, and you unexpectedly detect a face nestled between several buttress roots. With Venusaur drawing closer, you are disturbed to find the mug doesn’t match that of Riley’s. The fellow looked relatively aged, sporting a dark robe and a hairless noggin. Upon noticing Nancy’s presence, the fellow guzzles nervously. “Get that eyesore into a Pokeball and get down here now!” His tone was rather low, and gave you the sensation he was hiding from something or someone…

Arc Angel: As you gazed inquisitively at the puffs of smolder emerging from the nearby patch of greenery, you start to speculate if there was more existence in the jungle than you’d anticipated. Although the track didn’t seem to lead to the ghostly basilisk, ignoring its presence wasn’t an option. Shimmying down the enormous sapling, you note Reaper has already bobbed passed you and began his exhilarating expedition. Already wafting through the thick vines and towering roots, you decide one of his hundred entities must have been an excellent tracker. That entity was now captivating Reaper, regrettably leaving you in its dust. You drop down a couple more mossy branches, each chaffing away at your unprotected hands leaving you with a small number of blistering grazes. Taking a final lunge, you land crouched before impulsively sprinting in pursuit of Reaper. You push your way through the straggling lianas and ducking under the overhanging roots of the outsized forestry. After a few minutes of beating your way through the unbearably humid tropics, you draw level to Spiritomb who is completely motionless. You reached an opening clustered with large purple flowers exhaling odd gases, vines patterned with purple streaks snaked the undergrowth in a nerve-racking fashion. You hadn’t arrived at the bushfire yet, but before you crouched an unusual plum frog with a menacing grimace. The Croagunk inflated his cheeks menacingly, its hands dripping with a purple glow as it prepared to attack…

Lyanazia

Pearl's Perap: Gawking breathlessly at the enormous mount jutted at the focal point of Lyanazia, you can’t help feeling overcome with enthusiasm. Flying types certainly seemed to pique your curiosity, and the slouching Mount Eerie seemed to be bustling with a breezy ambiance. Its face stood high before you, almost like an eagle’s nerve-racking glare just begging you to scale it. Despite this, you had prior commitments, the sentiment that Riley could still be alive was enough to steer you away from the impressive mount. Opting to search for the plane wreck first, you Although Gligar weren’t able to naturally take wing, the substantial wind currents gently wafted his leather wings to a higher summit. Dana quickly dissipates into the upper canopy of shrubbery, all you can see now is a backdrop of olive and lavender foliage. Staring intently to the green abyss, your ears start to prick up to the occasional rustle of branches. A sudden squeal emerges from the Gligar as she plummets through the layer of shrubbery with great velocity. Plunging on you like an uncomfortable blanket, Dana yells excitedly as she points toward a direction of undergrowth. Could she have found the copter so easily? Dana is quick to lead on, Nancy aptly in tow. Lowering itself into the Shrubbery, the ambiance grows dimmer and you are accompanied by various jutted tree roots. A few moments pass, and you unexpectedly detect a face nestled between several buttress roots. With Venusaur drawing closer, you are disturbed to find the mug doesn’t match that of Riley’s. The fellow looked relatively aged, sporting a dark robe and a hairless noggin. Upon noticing Nancy’s presence, the fellow guzzles nervously. “Get that eyesore into a Pokeball and get down here now!” His tone was rather low, and gave you the sensation he was hiding from something or someone…

As Zak watched on as the little Gligar caught the powerful winds from around the nearby oceans, she glided upwards and upwards until she had disappeared above the fertile canopy completely. Watching and waiting, he noticed that there seemed to be a rustling sound coming from nearby but there doesn't appear to be anything around. After a while, Dana plunges down from the canopy, an excited look on her little face, it appeared as though she had discovered something of interesting during her high gliding. Pressing on without even considering waiting first, Zak, Dana and Nancy bustled through the undergrowth, not exactly being as quiet as they could have been. Suddenly, during his walk, Zak spotted what looked to be a face between several thick roots. Upon closer inspection, it was a face but it looked nothing like Riley in the slightest.

The man appeared to be far older and was dressed in a dark robe. As he noticed the Venusaur who was plodding along behind Zak and the Gligar, he barked, "Get that eyesore into a Pokeball and get down here now!" Not wanting to anger him, Zak quickly removed a sphere of a green hue from his belt, clicking the release button and watched on as the large pokémon disappeared into the red abyss of light. He motioned for Dana to get closer and when she did, he gathered her in his arms before kneeling alongside the strange man, "Alright, Nancy is gone, why are you hiding down here? I really can't stick around for long, I believe an accomplice of mine could be in grave danger...if he isn't already dead..." Zak choked back his words, he hadn't really considered the latter too much, but he knew it could be a completely reasonable possibility. Upon hearing the word 'dead', he felt the FlyScorpion pokémon twitch slightly in his arms, she had already had one near enough experience and obviously wasn't comfortable hearing such words...

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Lyanazia

Arc Angel: As you gazed inquisitively at the puffs of smolder emerging from the nearby patch of greenery, you start to speculate if there was more existence in the jungle than you’d anticipated. Although the track didn’t seem to lead to the ghostly basilisk, ignoring its presence wasn’t an option. Shimmying down the enormous sapling, you note Reaper has already bobbed passed you and began his exhilarating expedition. Already wafting through the thick vines and towering roots, you decide one of his hundred entities must have been an excellent tracker. That entity was now captivating Reaper, regrettably leaving you in its dust. You drop down a couple more mossy branches, each chaffing away at your unprotected hands leaving you with a small number of blistering grazes. Taking a final lunge, you land crouched before impulsively sprinting in pursuit of Reaper. You push your way through the straggling lianas and ducking under the overhanging roots of the outsized forestry. After a few minutes of beating your way through the unbearably humid tropics, you draw level to Spiritomb who is completely motionless. You reached an opening clustered with large purple flowers exhaling odd gases, vines patterned with purple streaks snaked the undergrowth in a nerve-racking fashion. You hadn’t arrived at the bushfire yet, but before you crouched an unusual plum frog with a menacing grimace. The Croagunk inflated his cheeks menacingly, its hands dripping with a purple glow as it prepared to attack…
    With the only signs of life being the thick smoke in the dense green forest Stacey made her mind up to travel to that very spot with Reaper to guide her. Speaking off the soul-filled keystone she looked around for him to see him nearly at the tree's roots. Yelling out to him to slow down she she him float off through the forst and cursed him for ignoring her. Half-climbing and half-falling down the tree Stacey quickly descended and when she was close enough she leapt off the branches hitting the ground in a crouch wincing slightly. She had underestimated that drop. Standing back up and flexing the jolt of pains in her legs she darted off after her Pokemon threatening to lock him back in that keystone for 10 years if he didn't slow but it fel lon deaf ears. Stacey looked down briefly at her cut hands from the descent and sighed, climbing trees wasn't as fun as it looked and nearly tripped over a vine in her run. Righting her self she leapt over those liana's beginning to snake their way over the path of destruction and ducked beneath the hanging brances gaining on Reaper who seemed so sure of his direction. This was turning into a hurdle for her, a mixture of leaping and ducking, some obstacle course!

After a few minutes of running in unbearable heat, the sweat beginning to soak into her white shirt, Stacey caught up to Reaper who had stopped. Panting from the unexpected run Stacey fanned herself with her hand and glared at Reaper's back. Wait ... why had he stopped all of a sudden? Looking around Stacey took sight of her surroundings, large beautiful purple flowers decorated the landscape exuding strange aromas and spores, more vines covered the ground yet these had the same purple hue to them. Stacey went to look at Reaper from the front to enquire why he had stopped when she noticed a small bullfrog crouched before her. It had its hands on its legs and its orange cheeks puffed out then back in. It's hands dripped with purple energy, like poison socking in the ground as it shifted its weight looking ready to attack.

"R-Reaper?" Stacey stuttered a little shocked at the sudden appearance of the Croagunk. "A little help..." she said but the Spiritomb seemed in a trance not moving or speaking. Backing off ever so slightly Stacey's hand tentatively moved towards a red and white sphere on her belt. Whatever was in this clearing had affected Reaper but not Croagunk and since the Spiritomb was in no position to protect her she'd use a poison Pokemon of her own. Pressing the release button a flash of light hit the air before a bag of poisonous gas materialised before her looking rather dapper in a silver waistcoat. His beaming smile lit up his face and he looked down at the frog beneath him.

"Who's this assclown?" we the first word's they would ever exchange as Jericho regarded the Croagunk with disgust.

"Never mind who it is don't let it attack me or Reaper," Stacey said and Jericho rolled his eyes.

"Now I'm protecting swirly face and you?" he questioned and Stacey frowned, she had hoped that he would be more co-operative, why did she always attract the rebels?

As if sensing her frustration Jericho chuckled.

"Don't worry doll face, I'll teach it to never ... EEEEEVER mess with us again" he says and stacey felt the sweat drop down her head and it wasn't from the heat.

"Oookay. Screech at it to distract it from its attack then attack back with Psybeam and Tackle," Stacey ordered hoping the 'over-the-top' Koffing would follow.

Garden of Iris

Atlantis Kid: Finally coming across the arch you’d been so eagerly searching for, you where now joint by the Siamese Cherry known as Cherubi. Her keenness for you to follow evoked she’d been to the mythical garden many times before, perhaps she had something to show you up there. Beside you stood Mystic, balancing on the lush grass with a with an elegant poise. Despite his recent development in communication, the small Kirlia seemed quite indifferent to the multihued trail you would gladly follow. Any thoughts of hesitation where quickly halted as the Cherubi started skipping up the rainbow. Although the path looked less than safe, the small shrub was leaving in its dust as it persisted to prance in great delight. Aptly following you take a brave step onto the bow, which somehow supported your weight with ease. With your hunch now affirmed, you take a second step onto the steep trail, Mystic narrowly in tow. The small cherry Pokémon was growing smaller as it march up the rainbow, persuading you to up your pace in pursuit. Hours past, and the same colors of green and magenta continued to current past your feet. It was starting to get rather tedious until you broke through the fluffy clouds and into a strange location. The air thinned as you approached a set of golden gates embodied in thick vines blossoming with pink flowers. Although you could by no means see over them, a holy feeling emanated throughout the ambiance. Eager to enter the garden, you begin to heave at the golden gates. Nevertheless, your efforts to push through the thick doors where futile, it seemed a more forceful touch was needed to unbolt these fortified gates…
    Staring at the semi-transparent kaleidoscopic trail, it just didn't seem safe... however as Cherubi danced upon it without a second thought Nikki took a tentative step forward. It supported her weight well, to her relief. She peered at the steep trail leading up, up into the sky- there appeared to be no end in sight to the dangerously steep path. But what had Nikki come here for, to say "I don't want to climb this" and leave, when clearly this was something that was possibly only "once in a lifetime"?

"Oh well," she muttered under her breath, and willed herself to walk up. And up... and up... and even more up.

Hours passed.

And still the rainbowy arc continued on. But if she wanted to go back, who knows how much distance there was yet to cover? The "ground" beneath her feet, as pretty as it may have been, was starting to look strangely boring after hours of looking at it. Then, at last they broke through the damp, misty clouds. It was startling- had they really already reached the cloudbank? Well one thing was for sure; the air was much thinner up here. Mystic seemed quiet for now, even gloomy. Eagerly she ran forward to take in the beautiful golden gates ahead. Ancient, untouched vines crisscrossed and flowered like a living pattern as they entwined in and out of the glittering bars. A feeling of divine ambience permeated throughout the area like a soft mist.

Instantly the girl tried to no avail to heave open the grand hinged gates. "It's not working, Mystic, could you try your Confusion?" but then as she stepped back she noticed the trunk-like vines acted as both beauty and obstacle- a simple Confusion wouldn't be enough. As much as she hated to do it, her curiosity knew no bounds. Surely tarnishing the gates a little wouldn't do much? Besides, it was only the vines...

"Ember," she said as she reached for her Ponyta's PokeBall. "Try not to burn anything else," she added as Nikki noticed with a frown the Ponyta's flaming mane. "Alright, try a light Flame Wheel to char and maybe burn off these great big vines. Don't burn anything else, seems like there's lots of greenery here judging from these overgrown flowers alone..."

But the girl couldn't help but feel a little guilty as the young Ponyta gazed at her with quizzical eyes then drew in a breath for the attack. I'll make up for this later, she promised herself.

I feel like I should rename this zone Lazyania due to my new-found updating speed. The fact is, I need to cut down a bit for the sake of my studdies, in which case I'm ending the LemonLime/RadEd adventure. A double adventure requires both updatees to reply, and if one decides not to I can't just "split you up". I need to focus on my studdies so I'm remaining capped at 3 members.

Lyanazia (between areas)

Arc Angel: As you glance through the anomalous opening, you notice several exotic plants basking in the humid atmosphere. Hued in several colours, you fret to notice a few oversized flowers expelling puffs of miasma. Coupled with the fact the opening is merely inhabited by a single poisonous toad and the oxygen feels ever thinner, you take a backward step from the clammy opening. The menacing scowl on Croagunk’s mug made a scuffle seem unavoidable, but with impending violence drawing ever nearer you find yourself lacking a suitable ally. Reaper gawks dauntingly into the noxious abyss, completely immobile at the hush of the poison draped vines swaying from the towering foliage. Perhaps the forbidden Pokémon was frightened; perhaps the poisonous fumes summoned some discouraging memoirs from one of his original entities. Both seemed unlikely scenarios, but lo and behold Reaper wouldn’t move a budge. You couldn’t help feeling unsafe in this division of the tropical atoll, thus you pace backwards with a red-white sphere in hand. Tapping the release button, the ball flails open with a white radiance, dimming with a shy of stars to reveal a cyan Koffing sporting a rather formal waistcoat. This bag of gas was particularly conceited, causing the mysterious toad to release a vicious war-cry in response to Jericho’s cheap insults. Chuckling with glee, he assures you the situation is under control before hovering into the Croagunk’s territory. Bobbing in confirmation of your orders, Jericho takes a deep inhale of fresh monoxide before situating himself roughly a foot away from Croagunk. The odd toad glances at Jericho rather crossly, the poisonous sack returning the gesture with a smug grin of coolness. Still crouched at the hub of the purple morass, Croagunk’s pale cheeks inflated to twice there size as he emitted a horrible drone. Preoccupied with his taunting motions, Jericho’s jaw drops in disgust as the fighting frog begins to churn up a mound of purple gunk. Before the gaseous sack can evade, Croagunk hocks up the hoard of sticky sludge, whacking Jericho point-blank in the torso. Tumbling over from the vicious attack, Jericho is sickened to notice his stylish attire caked in the muddy mess, releasing a deafening screech in sheer protest. Dropping any further attacks, Croagunk hastily clamps a hold of its ears, shuddering as the high-pitched squeal shatters his receptors. The clearly alarmed bullfrog bows down in defense, allowing Jericho to haughtily bob above him with a carpet-bomb of Psybeams. Gazing from afar, you notice the dazzling multihued rays crash straight into the Croagunk’s rear, reverting into a high pitched wail of agony. Leaving no time for upturn, the sly Jericho tackles the toad in his bruised behind, causing him to plunge into the stack of vines snaking the entire opening. Rolling away in retreat, the Croagunk hastily bounds to his feet before clambering up a staggering tree situated on the rim of the battlefield. The frog seamlessly disappears from the skirmish, until a myriad of poison stings begin emerging from all corners of the forestry. Despite Jericho’s resistance from the toxic needles, he soon starts to quiver as they begin to burst through his saggy hide. Leaving the poor Koffing looking like a porcupine, the hardy Croagunk is showing no signs of surrender, what will you do?

Pearl's Perap: A look of sheer trepidation was ridden on the elderly fellow’s mug, something was rustling from afar and the six foot toad you were perched upon was hardly subtle. Opting to comply with the man’s desperate plea, you draw a small, sphere with a green hue and tap Nancy on the rear with it. Activating the mechanism, Nancy becomes submerged in a scarlet radiance before swooshing into the Leaf Ball. With the Venusaur no longer hauling you, you and Dana plunge into the trench in tow of the elderly man. He looks considerably more composed with the eyesore stored in its container, still keeping completely silence as the distant foliage echoed with rustling sounds. Peeking out of the dirt-ridden trench, you’re alarmed to detect a tribe of half-naked warriors shout toward each over in an unknown tongue as they waft through the thick vinery. Sporting purple war-paint and long, jagged spears, it was obvious why the man was quivering with fear. Ushering closer to the crouched elderly, you can’t help but question him in a whispered tone. Undoubtedly alarmed by the clamor, Dana embraces clings a hold of you with her jagged pincers. As the war-cries of the tribe men grew ever fainter, he returned your gaze with a lucid expression. “Oh that helicopter? I saw it hurtle over Mount Eyrie about an hour ago… no doubt the natives will have stumbled upon it…” Ending on a rather grave tone, his finger emerged from the dark dressing gown and en route for the enormous mount jutting above the tropical shrubbery, “The natives don’t understand technology; they’ll think a Skarmory was invading their territory… Allow me to get some supplies from our sanctuary, and then I will rally a search party for your accomplice… Without me you don’t stand much of a chance”. Clearly accustom to the humid atoll, the wise elder seemed your best bet at finding Storm. What will you do?

Garden of Iris

Atlantis Kid: Standing upon the cloudy summit, you discern at the fact only one thing is keeping you from exploring the flowery patch of mythos. To your dismay, the dazzling doors remain tightly sealed as you endeavor unbolt them, padlocked by the thick vines snaking amid its lustrous bars. It’d take a greater deal of force to break through the gates, and with no other viable options you reach for a glossy red-white sphere snuggled somewhere on your person. Lightly pitching it before you, the Pokeball cracks open against the verdant earth with a luminous shimmer. Almost suddenly dissipating, the dazzling shimmer is instead replaced with a petite pony. Her tan coat glistens under her fiery mane as she releases a shrill nay. Although oblivious to the notion you’re all sitting on a floating paradise, Ember bobs her head between the golden bars, sampling the blades of lush grass in delight. Her eyes widen in surprise as the cheery Cherubi squeezes her nose playfully, almost forgetting the small berry Pokémon was still in your presence. Bobbing her head back up, the young Ponyta detects your somber disposition and grasps she’s been called upon for a much important undertaking than her morning graze. Ushering closer, she listens intently to your plan before gawking back at the towering archway. Looking up yourself at the tangling shrubbery your chain of contemplation is abruptly halted by a sound similar to a gas-fire igniting. Lowering your head you notice Ember’s mane combusted to almost twice its regular size. Eying up the bloomy vines, Ember scrapes his hoof against the earth before charging gallantly on route to the goldenrod entry. Leaping in mid-air, the valiant Ponyta hastily switches into a blazing flame wheel as she lunges in great momentum. Crashing into the fortified bars, the ball of inferno decelerates as it begins charring through the decades of foliage engulfing the gate. After a tense flash, you notice the vines give way and the golden gate thrust open with a thunderous creak. Unsure how long the doors would remain open, you scurry into the Garden of Iris with Mystic Amply tip-toeing in tow. Dimming her firestorm, Ember bounds back onto her feet before taking a brief gallop of the nearby greenery. With Cherubi hurriedly giving your ankle a warm embrace, your ears suddenly prickle to a second clamorous screech. Revolving to source of the rasp, you notice the towering doors you entered through shifting back into place. Tightly clamping shut, the charred vines seamlessly coil through the golden bars once more, flourishing with blossoms as if completely untouched. Understandably eerie, but irrelevant in the presence of such perpetual whimsy. As the small but sociable Cherubi tours you around the vast prairie, you can’t help find yourself completely awe-shocked in such a magical ambiance. Miles of green and hilly landscape flooded the horizons, all carpeted by a rainbow of gorgeous blossoms. Of course, a few trees jutted out upon the range, and a single castle stood far beyond the expanse you could perceive. This wasn’t all that added to the tranquil scenery, several Buneary hopped up and down the hills, burrowing occasionally at the sight of you and your assorted crew. Flying overhead a flock of Chatot cawed gleefully, soon followed by a more-so majestic herd of Alteria. Dropping on a cluster of trees, the dragon-like birds roosted peacefully, nevertheless a baby Swablu found its way to your assemblage. Tilting your head down to the flowery base, you notice the Swablu chirp inquisitively as it begins pecking the Cherubi on the brow. Unbeknown to the bird, the much lesser Cherubi was bawling for it to stop. Perhaps an intervention was in order to prevent the berry-like shrub falling victim to Mother Nature…

Lyanazia (between areas)

Arc Angel: As you glance through the anomalous opening, you notice several exotic plants basking in the humid atmosphere. Hued in several colours, you fret to notice a few oversized flowers expelling puffs of miasma. Coupled with the fact the opening is merely inhabited by a single poisonous toad and the oxygen feels ever thinner, you take a backward step from the clammy opening. The menacing scowl on Croagunk’s mug made a scuffle seem unavoidable, but with impending violence drawing ever nearer you find yourself lacking a suitable ally. Reaper gawks dauntingly into the noxious abyss, completely immobile at the hush of the poison draped vines swaying from the towering foliage. Perhaps the forbidden Pokémon was frightened; perhaps the poisonous fumes summoned some discouraging memoirs from one of his original entities. Both seemed unlikely scenarios, but lo and behold Reaper wouldn’t move a budge. You couldn’t help feeling unsafe in this division of the tropical atoll, thus you pace backwards with a red-white sphere in hand. Tapping the release button, the ball flails open with a white radiance, dimming with a shy of stars to reveal a cyan Koffing sporting a rather formal waistcoat. This bag of gas was particularly conceited, causing the mysterious toad to release a vicious war-cry in response to Jericho’s cheap insults. Chuckling with glee, he assures you the situation is under control before hovering into the Croagunk’s territory. Bobbing in confirmation of your orders, Jericho takes a deep inhale of fresh monoxide before situating himself roughly a foot away from Croagunk. The odd toad glances at Jericho rather crossly, the poisonous sack returning the gesture with a smug grin of coolness. Still crouched at the hub of the purple morass, Croagunk’s pale cheeks inflated to twice there size as he emitted a horrible drone. Preoccupied with his taunting motions, Jericho’s jaw drops in disgust as the fighting frog begins to churn up a mound of purple gunk. Before the gaseous sack can evade, Croagunk hocks up the hoard of sticky sludge, whacking Jericho point-blank in the torso. Tumbling over from the vicious attack, Jericho is sickened to notice his stylish attire caked in the muddy mess, releasing a deafening screech in sheer protest. Dropping any further attacks, Croagunk hastily clamps a hold of its ears, shuddering as the high-pitched squeal shatters his receptors. The clearly alarmed bullfrog bows down in defense, allowing Jericho to haughtily bob above him with a carpet-bomb of Psybeams. Gazing from afar, you notice the dazzling multihued rays crash straight into the Croagunk’s rear, reverting into a high pitched wail of agony. Leaving no time for upturn, the sly Jericho tackles the toad in his bruised behind, causing him to plunge into the stack of vines snaking the entire opening. Rolling away in retreat, the Croagunk hastily bounds to his feet before clambering up a staggering tree situated on the rim of the battlefield. The frog seamlessly disappears from the skirmish, until a myriad of poison stings begin emerging from all corners of the forestry. Despite Jericho’s resistance from the toxic needles, he soon starts to quiver as they begin to burst through his saggy hide. Leaving the poor Koffing looking like a porcupine, the hardy Croagunk is showing no signs of surrender, what will you do?
    With Reaper immobilised for reasons unknown and a rather vicious looking Croagunk in front of her she needed to act fast before she was injured or worse. Releasing her rather young poisonous bag of a Pokemon she watched as he took in the pretty environment with a disinterested look. He looked quite odd dressed in a silver waistcoat along with matching silver chain and his name in red gemstones down one side but his smile stayed put. He rather loved his look and though that the little frog before him was the ugliest excuse for a poison Pokemon he had ever seen. He would be doing the world a favour by removing this *** clown from it. Croagunk didn’t seem amused by Jericho’s insults and gave a loud croaking war cry that didn’t shift the smile on the shiny Koffing’s face. Stacey gave him his orders and he nonchalantly nodded his head informing the trainer that he had this all under control which didn’t assure Stacey in the slightest, why did she choose him to battle again?

Jericho floated grinning smugly at Crogunk but his smile soon shifted as the fighting frog swirled a glob of Sludge in its mouth and spat it at the Koffing hitting him right on his nice clean waistcoat. Jericho winces in pain and as he recovers he looks horrified at the messy state his beautiful attire was in. Expanding in size as he inhaled in anger he gave a ear-piercing screech making Croagunk clamp its fists over its ears trying to dull the sound, Stacey following suit as the noise gave her a pounding headache. Jericho still angry floats over his foe and blasts its from behind with a dazzling Psybeam making Croagunk cry out in pain and fall forward moving its hands to its back where the sharp pain had originated. Jericho wasn’t through yet and charged forward hitting the unsuspecting frog from behind with a Tackle knocking it into a stack of vines that seemed to almost move in acknowledgement of the victim in their midst. Croagunk rolls away hastily and bounds up a tree and into the branches swathed in leaves that obscured it from view. Jericho peered through the leaves trying to keep tabs on where the shifty frog had hidden itself when multiple poisonous barbs shot forth from behind the leaves and pierced Jericho’s thin skin all over making him cry out in pain and look rather annoyed at his state of appearance.

Jericho shook trying to dislodge the barbs from his precious skin whilst muttering angrily.

“Damn toad, I’ll make it pay for ever ruining this perfect skin and my perfect waistcoat. You’ll be lucky if you can walk when I’m done with you,” he yelled out through the trees puffing angrily.

“Calm down Jericho, you’ll get your revenge; shouting at him won’t help this. Get him to leave the trees by blasting it with a barrage of Egg Bombs then when you have a clear sight of him unleash a Will-O-Wisp and strike it with your Assurance.”

Pearl's Perap: A look of sheer trepidation was ridden on the elderly fellow’s mug, something was rustling from afar and the six foot toad you were perched upon was hardly subtle. Opting to comply with the man’s desperate plea, you draw a small, sphere with a green hue and tap Nancy on the rear with it. Activating the mechanism, Nancy becomes submerged in a scarlet radiance before swooshing into the Leaf Ball. With the Venusaur no longer hauling you, you and Dana plunge into the trench in tow of the elderly man. He looks considerably more composed with the eyesore stored in its container, still keeping completely silence as the distant foliage echoed with rustling sounds. Peeking out of the dirt-ridden trench, you’re alarmed to detect a tribe of half-naked warriors shout toward each over in an unknown tongue as they waft through the thick vinery. Sporting purple war-paint and long, jagged spears, it was obvious why the man was quivering with fear. Ushering closer to the crouched elderly, you can’t help but question him in a whispered tone. Undoubtedly alarmed by the clamor, Dana embraces clings a hold of you with her jagged pincers. As the war-cries of the tribe men grew ever fainter, he returned your gaze with a lucid expression. “Oh that helicopter? I saw it hurtle over Mount Eyrie about an hour ago… no doubt the natives will have stumbled upon it…” Ending on a rather grave tone, his finger emerged from the dark dressing gown and en route for the enormous mount jutting above the tropical shrubbery, “The natives don’t understand technology; they’ll think a Skarmory was invading their territory… Allow me to get some supplies from our sanctuary, and then I will rally a search party for your accomplice… Without me you don’t stand much of a chance”. Clearly accustom to the humid atoll, the wise elder seemed your best bet at finding Storm. What will you do?
    Upon returning the toad-esque Nancy, both Zak and the female Gligar ducked into the ditch where the odd monk was lay in hiding. The man seemed to be at incredible ease now that the bulky Venusaur was back in her respective pokéball, her size alone would draw attention to them if they weren't careful and that was one thing Zak did not really want right now. As the pair and the FlyScorpion sat in the shrubbery, it became completely apparent why the monk had wanted Nancy returned to her pokéball, not too far away were a group of locals, scouting through the undergrowth, violet warpaint, intimidating spears, the works. As the monk spoke softly, Zak felt comfort, he knew that rallying a search party and gathering supplies was easier said than done, the locals would no doubt pose a threat, but at least he had a companion familiar with the atoll.

"Alright then, the more positive help I can get towards finding the wreckage, the better..." Zak smiled towards the monk before smiling down at the hiding Dana, who seemed to be enjoying the stealthy moment, "I have been wanting to check out the Eyrie Peak anyhow, so I look forward to getting into that area." He finished, giving a quick signature thumbs up. In the back of his mind, Zak envisioned a helicopter wreckage and no sign of the Ranger who had brought him to this lush island but he quickly pushed the image aside, he had to keep strong otherwise he would never find his original companion to help on his quest...

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Lyanazia (between areas)

Arc Angel: Worried more about his appearance, the shiny Koffing puffs irately, steam blowing from all cavities as the purple prickles plaster his rubber hide. You ensure him not to dwell on his displeasure; he’d soon get his comeuppance even if the toxic frog was out of sight. Despite this he emits a silent grunt of cusses as the Croagunk bounded from tree to tree, causing an abundance of exotic fruits to drop in its wake. To some constellation you notice a lion's share of common berries drop wayward. Clusters of Oran, Cheri, Chesto, Pecha, Rawst, Aspear and Leppa berry amply disperse from the surrounding saplings. Being pummeled on the head by a rather oversized Pinap berry, Jericho cusses once more before bobbing above the hedges of shrubbery. With a birds-eye view, he listens out for the eerie croak of the purple toad and spits a barrage of eggs accordingly. Aimlessly breaking through the thick foliage, an muffled drone is heard as sections of the tree begin spontaneously exploding from the volley of bombs. The Croagunk suddenly plummets from the leafy vicinity, dropping to the floor in pain as a much club-like branch falls atop of him. Despite the hilarity the poisonous sack would find in the situation, he raises an eyebrow in noticing something from his newfound aptitude.

“Um, Stacey, I’m sensing a spot of bother coming our way. You wouldn’t happen to have seen a fire brigade in the vicinity?” Evidently mentioning the budding bushfire, you can’t help wondering how widespread it’d actually grown. Nonetheless, the nasty Croagunk breaks this chain of thought by ricocheting of trunk and meeting Jericho in mid-air. Grasping ahold of the unwary Koffing, he coils himself around the poisonous sphere and begins thumping him irately in efforts of revenge. Whimpering in ache, Jericho continues to wobble left and right, crashing into several broad trees before plummeting into the carpet of rigid vines. The aristocratic ball promptly tumbles free before spitting a spell of blue wisps at the toxic frog and ramming him with assurance. Blaring in pain as his waist bands catch fire, his yellow cheeks each swell to the volume of a beach ball as he projects a hard-boiled grimace.

Breezy Path:

Pearl's Perap: Your objective was no different, but now it required an excursion through the rigorous mountain ranges of Eyrie. With the holler of the ‘others’ steadily hushing, the senior clambers out of his pit with a duck-like bird in tow. You hadn’t noticed his partnered Farfetch’d, but then again you’d barely had time to absorb the scenery. “Me and my pal Dux know this Island like the back of our hands. It’s perilous, but the quiet hilltops give us solace. Behind the unearthly mask of dangerous tribes and deadly predators, there’s something mystical about the place. You should see in time…” Hollering Dux to his side, you and Dana amble through thick shrubbery as the two locals hack at the amass of vines with their rigid sticks. Reverting from the purple hued division of the clammy jungle, you observe the vegetation becomes much greener, sun breaking through the towering emergents and washing over you and your loyal Gligar. Nonetheless, you keep a watchful eye for the hostile tribesmen… Time passes, and you become ever more edgy as swarms of Venonat and the occasional Ariados impede your walk with a menacing grimace. The monk shoes them away, but you can’t help wondering if something more threatening was to lie ahead. As the shrubbery begins to clear, more and more jagged moss-covered rocks begin to cluster your path, looking wayward you notice a steep hill slowly creeping into the magnificent Mount Eyrie. The noise of turbulence whistles from the peak to the foot of the mount, the occasional swarm of exotic Peraps and Tropius meandering through the tightly knit crevices. Bustling to scale the mountain and meet the amazing fliers, you take no time to scramble up the first layer of uneven terrain. Suddenly! An odd cry from beneath breaks your scramble, as you rotate you notice an odd looking Tangela sporting a wooden tribal mask. Turning to you gravely, the monk gives you a severe glance with his slit-like eyes. “That must be one of the native’s Pokemon! We need to shut that thing up!” Amidst the distinct uproar of the tiny shrub, you notice the man take no sign of action to Dux’s dismay, “I’m a strict pacifist, I’m afraid your own your own this time kid…”

Lyanazia (between areas)

Arc Angel: Worried more about his appearance, the shiny Koffing puffs irately, steam blowing from all cavities as the purple prickles plaster his rubber hide. You ensure him not to dwell on his displeasure; he’d soon get his comeuppance even if the toxic frog was out of sight. Despite this he emits a silent grunt of cusses as the Croagunk bounded from tree to tree, causing an abundance of exotic fruits to drop in its wake. To some constellation you notice a lion's share of common berries drop wayward. Clusters of Oran, Cheri, Chesto, Pecha, Rawst, Aspear and Leppa berry amply disperse from the surrounding saplings. Being pummeled on the head by a rather oversized Pinap berry, Jericho cusses once more before bobbing above the hedges of shrubbery. With a birds-eye view, he listens out for the eerie croak of the purple toad and spits a barrage of eggs accordingly. Aimlessly breaking through the thick foliage, an muffled drone is heard as sections of the tree begin spontaneously exploding from the volley of bombs. The Croagunk suddenly plummets from the leafy vicinity, dropping to the floor in pain as a much club-like branch falls atop of him. Despite the hilarity the poisonous sack would find in the situation, he raises an eyebrow in noticing something from his newfound aptitude.

“Um, Stacey, I’m sensing a spot of bother coming our way. You wouldn’t happen to have seen a fire brigade in the vicinity?” Evidently mentioning the budding bushfire, you can’t help wondering how widespread it’d actually grown. Nonetheless, the nasty Croagunk breaks this chain of thought by ricocheting of trunk and meeting Jericho in mid-air. Grasping ahold of the unwary Koffing, he coils himself around the poisonous sphere and begins thumping him irately in efforts of revenge. Whimpering in ache, Jericho continues to wobble left and right, crashing into several broad trees before plummeting into the carpet of rigid vines. The aristocratic ball promptly tumbles free before spitting a spell of blue wisps at the toxic frog and ramming him with assurance. Blaring in pain as his waist bands catch fire, his yellow cheeks each swell to the volume of a beach ball as he projects a hard-boiled grimace.
    Jericho was far from amused, he had come out here to protect his lady and ended up ruining his beautiful waistcoat, this sludge would take forever to get out. Inflating with rage Stacey managed to calm him down enough for him to concentrate on the battle. Yes he would get his revenge that way.

"That pathetic frog is going to pay" he growled his normally happy face contorted into a frown.

The Croagunk was agile and wasn't afraid to show this as it leapt from tree to tree knocking down a string of berries in its wake and Stacey contemplated grabbing a few later if they were still in one piece. Jericho cursed under his breath trying to get a lock on the Croagunk but it was shielding itself using the trees and he fumes in anger as a hard Pinap berry conks him on the head.

"Oh that is it, you're going DOWN" he yells powering up his attack. Still the words of his trainer rang through his mind as he focused on locating the frog and upon hearing its croaking breathing he spat out white balls of energy, the Egg Bombs impacting the tree and exploding knocking branches and leaves off. The Craogunk was unable to avoicd the mass of exploding eggs and it fell from the tree hitting the ground hard and crying in pain as a meaty branch crashed down upon it.

Jericho smirked at his success but suddenly turned his attention away from the Croagunk and looked to the distance.

“Um, Stacey, I’m sensing a spot of bother coming our way. You wouldn’t happen to have seen a fire brigade in the vicinity?” he says and Stacey spots the evergrowing bushfire, how had it gotten that close? It would soon reach them if they didn't hurry and she had only a few Pokemon with water-based attacks that would extinguish it. With the Koffing distracted Croagunk had pushed the branch from its body and leapt up grabbing onto him. Jericho's eyes widened in shock as the fighter. Stacey watched and winced as Jericho took a beating, Croagunk unleashing its revenge in a series of hard punches leaving a few dents and bruises and deflating his sack like form. Jericho was thrown back and loosing all co-ordination he crashed into a few trees before hitting the ground. Looking up his face drawn into a grimace he managed to hover again and breathes out eerie blue flames that ignite the frogs waistbands and surrounding himself in a dark aura he slammed into Crogunk Assuring him of damage.

Both Pokemon were looking worn and with the ever nearing fire Stacey had to act fast or they could be trapped in an inferno and it would not be pretty. Reaper had still yet to move and Stacey decided to move over to him to see why he had become so motionless. She needed him back, whatever had gripped him she would discover.

"Jericho we need to end this battle as fast as possible, we don't need to be around when that fire gets here. Give it another Psybeam before moving into a Dragon Rush; finally drop the temperatures with Blizzard." Happy that Jericho had his orders Stacey approached her Spiritomb.

Breezy Path:

Pearl's Perap: Your objective was no different, but now it required an excursion through the rigorous mountain ranges of Eyrie. With the holler of the ‘others’ steadily hushing, the senior clambers out of his pit with a duck-like bird in tow. You hadn’t noticed his partnered Farfetch’d, but then again you’d barely had time to absorb the scenery. “Me and my pal Dux know this Island like the back of our hands. It’s perilous, but the quiet hilltops give us solace. Behind the unearthly mask of dangerous tribes and deadly predators, there’s something mystical about the place. You should see in time…” Hollering Dux to his side, you and Dana amble through thick shrubbery as the two locals hack at the amass of vines with their rigid sticks. Reverting from the purple hued division of the clammy jungle, you observe the vegetation becomes much greener, sun breaking through the towering emergents and washing over you and your loyal Gligar. Nonetheless, you keep a watchful eye for the hostile tribesmen… Time passes, and you become ever more edgy as swarms of Venonat and the occasional Ariados impede your walk with a menacing grimace. The monk shoes them away, but you can’t help wondering if something more threatening was to lie ahead. As the shrubbery begins to clear, more and more jagged moss-covered rocks begin to cluster your path, looking wayward you notice a steep hill slowly creeping into the magnificent Mount Eyrie. The noise of turbulence whistles from the peak to the foot of the mount, the occasional swarm of exotic Peraps and Tropius meandering through the tightly knit crevices. Bustling to scale the mountain and meet the amazing fliers, you take no time to scramble up the first layer of uneven terrain. Suddenly! An odd cry from beneath breaks your scramble, as you rotate you notice an odd looking Tangela sporting a wooden tribal mask. Turning to you gravely, the monk gives you a severe glance with his slit-like eyes. “That must be one of the native’s Pokemon! We need to shut that thing up!” Amidst the distinct uproar of the tiny shrub, you notice the man take no sign of action to Dux’s dismay, “I’m a strict pacifist, I’m afraid your own your own this time kid…”
    [Sorry about the late reply, Dux takes me back to R/B/Y :'}]

Having become properly acquainted with the monk and his apparent partner, Dux the Farfetch'd, the group began to make their way towards and into the dense jungle. As the colours changed from the bizarre purple to a lush green, foliage getting thicker and more beautiful the deeper they got, Zak smiled to himself. Despite the threat of the natives, he was honoured to have the chance to explore such a pristine location. As they walked, wild pokémon appeared at regular intervals, checking them out thoroughly. He thought that they mustn't recognize them as creatures, due to Zak being completely dressed and not in a loin cloth.

Breaking into the sunshine, Zak realizes that, from the sound and location, the four of them are now located at the foot of the very mountain he wanted to scale. Looking up to see Tropius gliding on the air currents and tiny Perap playfighting mid-air, his heart skipped a beat, this area was completely perfect. After pinching himself, Zak was brought back down to earth with a slam, before the four stood a Tangela wearing an odd mask. As the grass pokémon began making a commotion, the monk spoke up “That must be one of the native’s Pokemon! We need to shut that thing up!” As the man speaks, he turns away from the Farfetch'd who looks pumped to deal with the threat “I’m a strict pacifist, I’m afraid your own your own this time kid…”

"Typical. Alright, Dana, we've got another battle for you. Let's try a thunder wave, get that grass pokémon paralyzed. Once that has worked, if it does, follow it up with a wing attack, right to the mask section." Zak spoke quickly and as he did, the FlyScorpion pokémon nodded with each word, grinning from horn to horn, she seemed to enjoy battling and proving to her trainer that she was capable of taking on most threats.

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Garden of Iris

Atlantis Kid: Standing upon the cloudy summit, you discern at the fact only one thing is keeping you from exploring the flowery patch of mythos. To your dismay, the dazzling doors remain tightly sealed as you endeavor unbolt them, padlocked by the thick vines snaking amid its lustrous bars. It’d take a greater deal of force to break through the gates, and with no other viable options you reach for a glossy red-white sphere snuggled somewhere on your person. Lightly pitching it before you, the Pokeball cracks open against the verdant earth with a luminous shimmer. Almost suddenly dissipating, the dazzling shimmer is instead replaced with a petite pony. Her tan coat glistens under her fiery mane as she releases a shrill nay. Although oblivious to the notion you’re all sitting on a floating paradise, Ember bobs her head between the golden bars, sampling the blades of lush grass in delight. Her eyes widen in surprise as the cheery Cherubi squeezes her nose playfully, almost forgetting the small berry Pokémon was still in your presence. Bobbing her head back up, the young Ponyta detects your somber disposition and grasps she’s been called upon for a much important undertaking than her morning graze. Ushering closer, she listens intently to your plan before gawking back at the towering archway. Looking up yourself at the tangling shrubbery your chain of contemplation is abruptly halted by a sound similar to a gas-fire igniting. Lowering your head you notice Ember’s mane combusted to almost twice its regular size. Eying up the bloomy vines, Ember scrapes his hoof against the earth before charging gallantly on route to the goldenrod entry. Leaping in mid-air, the valiant Ponyta hastily switches into a blazing flame wheel as she lunges in great momentum. Crashing into the fortified bars, the ball of inferno decelerates as it begins charring through the decades of foliage engulfing the gate. After a tense flash, you notice the vines give way and the golden gate thrust open with a thunderous creak. Unsure how long the doors would remain open, you scurry into the Garden of Iris with Mystic Amply tip-toeing in tow. Dimming her firestorm, Ember bounds back onto her feet before taking a brief gallop of the nearby greenery. With Cherubi hurriedly giving your ankle a warm embrace, your ears suddenly prickle to a second clamorous screech. Revolving to source of the rasp, you notice the towering doors you entered through shifting back into place. Tightly clamping shut, the charred vines seamlessly coil through the golden bars once more, flourishing with blossoms as if completely untouched. Understandably eerie, but irrelevant in the presence of such perpetual whimsy. As the small but sociable Cherubi tours you around the vast prairie, you can’t help find yourself completely awe-shocked in such a magical ambiance. Miles of green and hilly landscape flooded the horizons, all carpeted by a rainbow of gorgeous blossoms. Of course, a few trees jutted out upon the range, and a single castle stood far beyond the expanse you could perceive. This wasn’t all that added to the tranquil scenery, several Buneary hopped up and down the hills, burrowing occasionally at the sight of you and your assorted crew. Flying overhead a flock of Chatot cawed gleefully, soon followed by a more-so majestic herd of Alteria. Dropping on a cluster of trees, the dragon-like birds roosted peacefully, nevertheless a baby Swablu found its way to your assemblage. Tilting your head down to the flowery base, you notice the Swablu chirp inquisitively as it begins pecking the Cherubi on the brow. Unbeknown to the bird, the much lesser Cherubi was bawling for it to stop. Perhaps an intervention was in order to prevent the berry-like shrub falling victim to Mother Nature…
    Valiantly Ember's Flame Wheel crashed upon the mystic gates, the inferno charring the vines black. Slowly the gates began to open, unveiling the splendour and fantasy-like landscape within. Unsure of how long they would stay open, quickly Nikki hurried in. Ember gave a joyful whinny upon sighting the rolling, lush hills, galloping forth and around the vicinity before slowing to a trot and urging her trainer impatiently forward, to which Nikki complied. A clamorous screech made her turn her head around, however, and she shivered to notice the soot-stricken vines heal before her very eyes, coiling back with a mystical force to bind the solid gold gates shut once more.

Cherubi gave a small cry at Nikki's feet, also urging her onwards as it darted around happily as Nikki's tour-guide to the fabled Garden of Iris. The view was utterly breathtaking as in every direction, there was nothing but a carpet of flourishing blossoms in full bloom, the endless expanse broken only by the occasional winding tree that opened itself under the gentle, ambiant rays of the sun. Of particular note there was a castle a long distance away, piquing Nikki's curiosity and also Ember's. "Isn't it amazing, Ember?" the girl asked the petite Ponyta. "Let's visit the castle after we explore a bit, I wonder how it could be here in such a lush and unexplored landscape..."

Pokemon also dotted the landscape. Many Buneary were spread amongst the grasses and blossoms, however as shy as they were they burrowed into the rich soil upon sight. A flock of flamboyant, elegantly plumed Chatot flew overhead with their distinctive calls, followed by a flock of the most beautiful and majestic Altaria Nikki had ever seen- they weren't rare, so to speak, but they could have been for all their grandeur. Swooping down in unison their claws outstretched to roost in some of the more tree-infested areas, but a stray Swablu found its way over to where Nikki was, chirping serenely.... wait, a Swablu?

Playfully it pecked Cherubi on the head as it regarded the bud with inquisitive eyes and kept right on pecking. The more dimunitive Cherubi was crying in pain as it cried for the bird to stop to no avail. Obviously some intervention was needed, as Ember cantered over to her side. She neighed anxiously.

"Okay um, Ember, try a light Swift attack to get Swablu's attention. Two if need be... Try not to hit Cherubi."

Lyanazia (Between Areas)

Arc Angel: Jericho nods gallantly at your next bout of orders, bobbing onward as you usher toward the immobile Reaper. You gaze across at the noxious expanse to notice the Croagunk shuddering in anticipation, revolving rearward and gazing intently at a view completely blocked by the morass of wildlife. His ability had come into play and by the looks of it danger was drawing ever closer. The cyan spurs expelled from Jerico had made quick work of the toad’s martial cloth, and the several bruised gashes clustering up the amphibians’ weary carcass created ever more chinks in his armour. The noxious frog makes a quick run for it, leaping upward in a shoddy attempt to flee. firmly bobbing in pursuit Jericho emits another psychodelic beam, the dazzling ray thumping into the toad’s back in mid-air, causing him to croak in pain and plummet into the overgrowth. Smirking confidently, the dazzling sack of air follows up his plucky assault with a pulse of draconic energy which suddenly spurs from his mouth and envelops the Croagunk in a violet and orange inferno. As the flares dissipate, the shiny Koffing prepares to finalise the skirmish only to find the toxic fighter barely twitching. He rolls downward, only to tumble back as the fatigued amphibian leaped to the rim of the forest opening and began savaging the plopped clusters of berries. Jericho’s circular face grows long as the pesky toad begins swallowing handfuls of Oran, Citrus and Leppa Berries. As the fruits sloshed about in his inflated cheeks, a healthy glow began to envelop the amphibian, his grazes fading and his appearance growing ever less fatigued. The three of you grow slightly irritated as the Croagunk regains what little health he had left in a matter of moments, the toad in hot pursuit for a hasty getaway. Although prepared to leave you in the thick of a nasty bushfire, the purple fighter is stopped in his tracks as Spiritomb shows movement. A murky arm forms from his purple entity as he releases a chilling bellow. Ripping forward the arm coils around the traumatised poison-type’s neck and lifts him feet into the air. Completely oblivious to why a sudden change in attitude had arose, you could only clap your ears as the keystone spirit blared stridently in its native tongue.

“Reaper seems to doubt how wild this clown actually is. Quite bizarre considering the toad’s outlandish behaviour”, Jericho chuckled. Exchanging a glance with the keystone spirit, you marvel on the validity of his accusations, and how he could ever identify a tamed Pokémon. Reaper however tightened his grimace, allowing the purple extension to further coil around the weary Croagunk. You can see a look of fear in the toad’s eyes as they begin to well up, his face growing ever paler as he gasps for air. Although you’re surely prepared to stop your fuming Spiritomb, he suddenly hurls the lifeless toad on the ground and releases a fierce war cry. Gagging and muffling, the mysterious Croagunk begins coughing up what you can only hope is a confession. Shuddering and rearing in sheer trauma, the wicked amphibian croaks desperately as Spiritomb bellows in retaliation. With no means of understanding the argument albeit the aggressive body gestures, you turn to your talking Koffing who seems all too entertained by the violent bickering.

“The frog belongs to a tribe of savages”, he blurts giddily, “apparently sent to incinerate this section of jungle and the tribe living in it”. Rather panicked at how devious the little imp was, you continue to watch it’s body signals only for it to switch back into a frantic disposition. Chuckling yet again, Jericho repeated his words for your benefit, “I can feel it! The firestorm is coming! It’s coming!” Reaper remained unfazed and grappled him once more, the frenzied frog easily wrestled to a stand still. Its eyes bulged as it shook its body furiously, emitting a ear-splitting groan in its wake. The hard-bitten Spiritomb merely snarled as the two engaged in another heated argument. This row seemed much longer than the previous, and you could make out by the hand gestures that the Croagunk was bargaining with its fiercer adversary.

“The clown seems to believe we’ll be dead in no time if he doesn’t save us”, the sack uttered with a sceptical brow. Surely bargaining with the evil cretin was a waste of time, but with the occasional aroma of smouldering trees and distant crackles it seemed as though you had little alternative. Panting desperately for air as Spiritomb’s gripper retracts into his swirly corpse, the Croagunk bops his shameful head upwards for your assessment.

Breezy Path

Pearl’s Perap: With the elder step rearward and leaving the dirty work for you, it almost feels as though fate wasn’t on your side today. Gripping onto his kendo stick with sheer determination, you could tell by Dux’ hardened grimace he was eager to scrap. The suck looked a sturdy adversary, and it was ever more bleak knowing his master’s values would relieve him of some much needed action. Slumping downhill a set of moss covered boulders, you face the morass of shrubbery with the plucky Dana amply in tow. Her serrated lobster claws clap eagerly as the overgrown Tangela jigs up and down frenziedly. The tribal Pokémon continues by blaring and extends its many interweaved lianas in a peacock-esc stance and juts forward irately. Sighting you and your winged chum as trespassers of its stick-in-the-mud outpost, the Tangela’s saucer-like eyes welting with fury despite being masked by the tribal plank. Beaming at another chance to boast her battling skills, the small Gligar hastily wheels ahead of you and flails her pincers at the foe. In response the mangled shrub takes little time to loop Dana’s arms in a duo of thick blue vines before tightly constricting its hold. Tightening its coil as Dana squeals in pain, the little menace is shocked to see a yellow orb shape affront the scorpion’s jaws. Wrenching slightly from the grasping molestation, Dana bobs her head to shoot the wave of thunder directly into the stack vines. Sparks begin to crackle up and down the weary Tangela, causing its appendages to flop lifelessly and release the Dana who promptly hovers rearward. With the tribal warrior tumbling like a sap, the smiles deviously before swooping wayward in a full-blow wing attack! Dana’s flappers suddenly switch a shimmering white as they stiffen and fortify, ramming Tangela in the face and causing a chip in its primeval mask. Shaking and wailing in pain, the shrub instantly jumps upward and begins scratching at the gravelly base with its odd red sneakers. Partially submerging its feet in the nutritious soil, the Tangela bobs cheerfully as its roots suck up some much-needed minerals. Finalizing with a nasty energy ball, the Tangela chuckles cunningly as Gligar tumbles upward from a bombshell of an assault...

Garden of Iris

Atlantis Kid: You continue to swivel in awe at the colossal Island somehow perched within the fluffy clouds of the tropical atoll. The appealing blooms sporting a plethora of summery colours gently swayed in the breeze as the abundance of wildlife enjoyed their delicious aroma. The fairytale backlot even boasted a majestic palace jutted less than an hour from your position. The several spiralling towers climbing from its exquisite focal point were more than enough to pique your interest. Nonetheless, you would take a well-paced exploration of the heavenly prairie, your budding little escort ecstatically ahead. As you cheerfully amble over the lush hills, you take a fresh whiff of the summery ambiance, Ember gallantly trotting ahead and Mystic swaying elegantly through the bed of flours. All seemed at peace with the earth until a flock of draconic birds shied ever too close. Perching in the treetops for a much-deserved roost, the flock were unbeknownst that one of there bubba had strayed from the heard. Meeting with your assorted numbers, the Swablu blissfully chirps and inquisitively plucks at the tiny Cherrim. This all seems fun and games until the small bud begins welling in pain as the dove continues to obliviously hack at the tiny plant. Sighing at your first roadblock in the serene locale, you send forth a bout of orders to the fiery pony in hopes of warding off the miniature Swablu. Neighing in reply, Ember charmingly trots wayward before blowing a light flurry of yellow stars at the unmindful bubba. Despite the swift assault being fairly weakened, the glittery shapes splash onto the blue birds face, causing it to plop on its bottom. A sudden bout of tears ensues as the baby Swablu chirps as loud as possible (which isn’t loud at all), causing Ember to shy back in a mix of guilt and embarrassment. Although unsure what to do about the situation, you find your chain of thought abruptly halted by a twosome of raging parents. The mother of the herd caws furiously, considering you and your ragtag band some sort of poaching team. The papa of the species however takes no time to warden a dazzling dragon breath, the purple inferno downing upon Mystic, causing him to yelp in pain...

Breezy Path

Pearl’s Perap: With the elder step rearward and leaving the dirty work for you, it almost feels as though fate wasn’t on your side today. Gripping onto his kendo stick with sheer determination, you could tell by Dux’ hardened grimace he was eager to scrap. The suck looked a sturdy adversary, and it was ever more bleak knowing his master’s values would relieve him of some much needed action. Slumping downhill a set of moss covered boulders, you face the morass of shrubbery with the plucky Dana amply in tow. Her serrated lobster claws clap eagerly as the overgrown Tangela jigs up and down frenziedly. The tribal Pokémon continues by blaring and extends its many interweaved lianas in a peacock-esc stance and juts forward irately. Sighting you and your winged chum as trespassers of its stick-in-the-mud outpost, the Tangela’s saucer-like eyes welting with fury despite being masked by the tribal plank. Beaming at another chance to boast her battling skills, the small Gligar hastily wheels ahead of you and flails her pincers at the foe. In response the mangled shrub takes little time to loop Dana’s arms in a duo of thick blue vines before tightly constricting its hold. Tightening its coil as Dana squeals in pain, the little menace is shocked to see a yellow orb shape affront the scorpion’s jaws. Wrenching slightly from the grasping molestation, Dana bobs her head to shoot the wave of thunder directly into the stack vines. Sparks begin to crackle up and down the weary Tangela, causing its appendages to flop lifelessly and release the Dana who promptly hovers rearward. With the tribal warrior tumbling like a sap, the smiles deviously before swooping wayward in a full-blow wing attack! Dana’s flappers suddenly switch a shimmering white as they stiffen and fortify, ramming Tangela in the face and causing a chip in its primeval mask. Shaking and wailing in pain, the shrub instantly jumps upward and begins scratching at the gravelly base with its odd red sneakers. Partially submerging its feet in the nutritious soil, the Tangela bobs cheerfully as its roots suck up some much-needed minerals. Finalizing with a nasty energy ball, the Tangela chuckles cunningly as Gligar tumbles upward from a bombshell of an assault...
    [I can never write much for battle posts, shame o:]

Zak watched on as the tussle between the two little pokémon began. He grinned to himself as both of the Gligar's attacks landed well on her foe and, as he did so, he was already formulating a plan of action for the following round. Glancing over to Dux and his master, he turned back to the FlyScorpion and the mass of blue vines that was her opponent, "Nice work, girl." He gave his signature thumbs up to Dana before uttering a quick burst of commands.

"Let's try out your newly learned Night Slash, follow that up by flying a little higher and using Metronome. It's always fun seeing what comes from that attack..." Zak chuckled as his partner quickly began getting to work on attacking the Tangela. As she did, he turned back to the monk and his partner, "Pacifist or not, pokémon battles are really quite fun, so long as you handle the matter courteously and in a safe manner." As he spoke, he noticed the Farfetch'd's eyes lit up for a split second...

Breezy Path

Pearl's Perap: Dun worry, so long as it reaches four lines it's good in my book. RNGing for Metronome is fun, and worked our quite well in this case ^-^

“You will never understand, stranger”, the dark robed man replies, “It’s not about fun, fighting only leads to more trouble, it’s barbaric. Now hurry up so we can move on”. Although sieving in vein of the man’s beliefs, he had a point. You needed to finish things fast and begin your scale. It was anyone’s guess where the ranger had gotten too, but the more time spent dillydallying could prove fatal to your gruff comrade. Likewise to you, the Farfetch’d also seemed a bit irked over his anti-violence lifestyle; Dux knew he could make quick work of the tangled shrub. If only things were as simple, it was up to Dana to hush the Tribe’s runt of a follower. Although the flying scorpion had dealt some pretty harsh blows in the opening quarters, the two hardened adversaries had seemed to have met a stalemate as the Tangela drew nutrients from the soil to soothe its wounds and grazes. Still, you usher forth another bout of commands in hopes of heating things up and grabbing an early lead.

Hastily lunging forward with a beaming grin, Dana’s claws glow a strange aura as black as night. Lifting her pincers above her head as she looms closer to the squealing shrub, whom is tightly anchored to the floor in tandem with a nasty ailment. Gligar then grins and slashes the claws downward as they buffet into the pokemon’s mask and nearly rip its roots from the ground as it tumbles rearward. Bellowing once more, it amply retaliates by jigging up and down, its greenish vines wafting a flurry of golden dust which quickly washes upon Dana. Yellow sparks promptly cover the winged Pokémon as the attack manages to successfully inflict paralysis. Although her wing muscles where far too stiff for her to ascend, she painstakingly manages to flail her pincers in the poise of a metronome. The tips of the pincers suddenly shimmer a bright white, a haphazard attack quick to ensue. Rock Tomb! Out opf the blue, the mossy earth around Tangela begins to shake to its dismay. The attack working to your advantage, a cluster of boulders suddenly shot from all corners of the rocky terrain, fencing the tangled shrub.

“We should leave whilst we have the chance”, the monk calls. Yes, you’d managed to buy some time with the tomb of rocks, but Dana was doing superb, and could no doubt finish things – growing stronger in the process. It was his values against yours, what will you do?

Breezy Path

Pearl's Perap: Dun worry, so long as it reaches four lines it's good in my book. RNGing for Metronome is fun, and worked our quite well in this case ^-^

“You will never understand, stranger”, the dark robed man replies, “It’s not about fun, fighting only leads to more trouble, it’s barbaric. Now hurry up so we can move on”. Although sieving in vein of the man’s beliefs, he had a point. You needed to finish things fast and begin your scale. It was anyone’s guess where the ranger had gotten too, but the more time spent dillydallying could prove fatal to your gruff comrade. Likewise to you, the Farfetch’d also seemed a bit irked over his anti-violence lifestyle; Dux knew he could make quick work of the tangled shrub. If only things were as simple, it was up to Dana to hush the Tribe’s runt of a follower. Although the flying scorpion had dealt some pretty harsh blows in the opening quarters, the two hardened adversaries had seemed to have met a stalemate as the Tangela drew nutrients from the soil to soothe its wounds and grazes. Still, you usher forth another bout of commands in hopes of heating things up and grabbing an early lead.

Hastily lunging forward with a beaming grin, Dana’s claws glow a strange aura as black as night. Lifting her pincers above her head as she looms closer to the squealing shrub, whom is tightly anchored to the floor in tandem with a nasty ailment. Gligar then grins and slashes the claws downward as they buffet into the pokemon’s mask and nearly rip its roots from the ground as it tumbles rearward. Bellowing once more, it amply retaliates by jigging up and down, its greenish vines wafting a flurry of golden dust which quickly washes upon Dana. Yellow sparks promptly cover the winged Pokémon as the attack manages to successfully inflict paralysis. Although her wing muscles where far too stiff for her to ascend, she painstakingly manages to flail her pincers in the poise of a metronome. The tips of the pincers suddenly shimmer a bright white, a haphazard attack quick to ensue. Rock Tomb! Out opf the blue, the mossy earth around Tangela begins to shake to its dismay. The attack working to your advantage, a cluster of boulders suddenly shot from all corners of the rocky terrain, fencing the tangled shrub.

“We should leave whilst we have the chance”, the monk calls. Yes, you’d managed to buy some time with the tomb of rocks, but Dana was doing superb, and could no doubt finish things – growing stronger in the process. It was his values against yours, what will you do?
    Having recieved some rather wise words from the elder, Zak was actually pleased to see the Tangela trapped between the unexpected tomb of rocks that the odd metronome attack had conjured up. As the wisened old man suggested they move on, his previous words rang loud in Zak's mind, "Okay, I completely agree, this Tangela is merely one of these tribespeople's pokémon, we need to get out of this area and find mine and Dana's companion..."

With his words, Dana gave her trainer a rather confused look, he wanted to give her the oppurtunity to evolve very much and she knew that. However, now they had the chance to make the FlyScorpion stronger, Zak was choosing to back down. As the boy noticed the disheartened Gligar, he chuckled, "It's the right thing to do, you will get your chance to shine, girl." As he spoke, he gave a thumbs up and grinned towards the pokémon, who in turn smiled from ear to ear. With his decision made, Zak turned back to the old man once more, "Now we've got the chance to make pace, are you going to lead us around this foliage? Jungle exploration isn't exactly my forté..."

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast