Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lyanazia's Recorded History

Quote Originally Posted by Empoleon-Dynamite View Post
    Breezy Path

Perap: You where a man on a mission, and with the abundance of oval eggs nested in the oversized bird’s nests it would appear your mission had become much easier. Nonetheless there was a hitch in your plan, a group of motherly Dodrio taking watch on their nests, ready to risk anything in veil of saving their young. With this thorn in your side, you attempt to think up a nippy alternative, a way in which you could poach the egg undetected. You suddenly feel a tug on your sleeve, the beady-eyed Doduo prodding you to join it in the crystal-clear watering hole. Although you had important matters to deal with, a relaxing dip would be a nice change from the relentless hiking you’d come so accustom to. Eagerly in tow of the twin bubbas, you and crackers scuttle into the crater-like nesting ground whilst you throw off your upper-attire, cheerfully lunging into the mountain springs. The water cool and refreshing, crystal clear due to the high climate. Crackers caws blaringly, unhappy that his downy feathers where completely drenched. The young Doduo surround you with a piqued interest, sampling the spring-water and chirping in delight. They didn’t seem phased by you or Crackers, although one could only wonder how Dana’s mission was going. You emerge from the water, squinting across at the clustered nests... Suddenly! You notice half-a-dozen maternally fuelled Dodrio firing warning blasts of Tri-Attack to fend off the Scorpion. Whilst they where comfortable with you and the brain-dead macaw, the same couldn’t be said for Gligar who were all too renowned for snatching eggs from bird’s nests...
    Taking a few moments to enjoy the cool waters alongside the Doduo and Crackers, Zak actually began having fun, since arriving in Lyanazia he had been on his toes rather consistently with various foes and obstacles, only now could he kick back a little and enjoy his time, whether he was on a mission or not. With the whole location seeming remarkably calm, considering Dodrio are known for their somewhat hostile nature when approached in their breeding grounds, the boy decided to check up on the Gligar, who was patrolling above.

It was at that moment that Zak noticed the worst thing that could have happened, the Dodrio had noticed the gliding scorpion scouting the area and, knowing a Gligar's tendency to rob eggs from nests for a quick and easy meal, they began to fire off tri-attacks, each head releasing triangles representing a different element. The boy had to act fast, if he was to run to the aid of Dana, he would surely get assaulted by the intimidating birds without them having a second thought. Knowing Crackers capability to relay human speech, he had a rather sporadic idea. Despite the Chatot seeming to not be completely with it, he grasped the bird, turning from the nearby birds.

"Fly to Dana. When you reach her, I want you tell her to begin creating a Sweet Scent to lure the Dodrio away from their nests. That's where you come in, if things work out correctly. With the ostriches following after Dana, you must swoop down and use Thief to obtain an egg from any of the nests, if you can. Good luck." As quick as he spoke, he threw the bird into the air, attempting to gain it a head start in assisting the FlyScorpion and obtaining their desired item...
    Subliminal rules: how to live, how to die.

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Breezy Path

Perap: Calmly bathing in the cool springs, you take a sample of the fresh water upon realising it’d been almost two days since you left for the Cloud Garden, filled with nothing but scraps from the ranger’s base. Having quenched your thirst you bob your head out of the crystalline lake and sweep your shaggy her backward. Oblivious to you, Dana was franticly squealing as she meandered in all directions as the spitfire of colourful spheres ripped through the sky. You franticly coo a bout of orders to the wild macaw, Cracker’s impressive intellect allowing him to absorb the information. He caws chirpily before busily shaking the water off his feathers as he takes flight. Busily flapping in direction of the lively fiasco, the crazy bird easily nips past the dazzling projectiles and up to the leathery avian “SWEET SCENT! SWEET SCENT!” He squawks franticly to Dana who was less than inches away. The Gligar grimaces at Crackers for startling her, before swiftly diving to the outskirts of the crater. She begins wafting her wings as the perspire a flurry of golden wind, the gentle fragrance breezing through the entire nest. The half-a-dozen Dodrio settle as the relaxing Sweet Scent cools their heated veins. Crackers on the other hand twitches slightly before swooping down to one of the nests, gripping his talons into one of the plump eggs and attempting to swoop off with it. He struggles slightly, the large ostrich eggs almost twice his size, before turning to you desperately. Noticing his Theiving scheme all gone Pete-tongue, you feel another tug to your wrist. The small chicks chirp and usher you to follow them. Staying out of the mother’s way you jog across the water’s outskirts in an attempt to keep up with the Doduo brothers. They skid across the grassy prairie as they reach their attuned destination, a small cavern littered with a dozen or so unfertilised eggs. You sigh with relief as the feeling of guilt is gently lift away from you, knowing the death of a birdie wouldn’t be required today. You tick away the Dodrio egg from your mental checklist, heaving the large oval within your arms before calling upon your two companions who where still being plagued by the vicious dodos. The sun was beginning to lower, signifying it was late-afternoon. Time for the next item was scarce, what will you do?

Breezy Path

Perap: Calmly bathing in the cool springs, you take a sample of the fresh water upon realising it’d been almost two days since you left for the Cloud Garden, filled with nothing but scraps from the ranger’s base. Having quenched your thirst you bob your head out of the crystalline lake and sweep your shaggy her backward. Oblivious to you, Dana was franticly squealing as she meandered in all directions as the spitfire of colourful spheres ripped through the sky. You franticly coo a bout of orders to the wild macaw, Cracker’s impressive intellect allowing him to absorb the information. He caws chirpily before busily shaking the water off his feathers as he takes flight. Busily flapping in direction of the lively fiasco, the crazy bird easily nips past the dazzling projectiles and up to the leathery avian “SWEET SCENT! SWEET SCENT!” He squawks franticly to Dana who was less than inches away. The Gligar grimaces at Crackers for startling her, before swiftly diving to the outskirts of the crater. She begins wafting her wings as the perspire a flurry of golden wind, the gentle fragrance breezing through the entire nest. The half-a-dozen Dodrio settle as the relaxing Sweet Scent cools their heated veins. Crackers on the other hand twitches slightly before swooping down to one of the nests, gripping his talons into one of the plump eggs and attempting to swoop off with it. He struggles slightly, the large ostrich eggs almost twice his size, before turning to you desperately. Noticing his Theiving scheme all gone Pete-tongue, you feel another tug to your wrist. The small chicks chirp and usher you to follow them. Staying out of the mother’s way you jog across the water’s outskirts in an attempt to keep up with the Doduo brothers. They skid across the grassy prairie as they reach their attuned destination, a small cavern littered with a dozen or so unfertilised eggs. You sigh with relief as the feeling of guilt is gently lift away from you, knowing the death of a birdie wouldn’t be required today. You tick away the Dodrio egg from your mental checklist, heaving the large oval within your arms before calling upon your two companions who where still being plagued by the vicious dodos. The sun was beginning to lower, signifying it was late-afternoon. Time for the next item was scarce, what will you do?
    Onlooking as his rather quickly created plan began to fail, Dana's part of the plan had worked out just right, however, Crackers were simply too small to get a good enough hold on the Dodrio eggs littering the nests. As the Doduo alongside the boy notice what is happening, they are quick to prod at him, attempting to lead him to what looked to be a cave. Peering into the darkness, Zak noticed a multitude of eggs away from their respective nests. Realizing that these eggs were not properly fertilised, they would not hatch to be a Doduo, unlike the individuals in the nests. A pang of guilt overtook the boy as he thanked the pair of Doduos, bending down to pick up a discarded egg, "I apologize for this profusely, little ones..." the boy uttered before turning his attention to the Gligar and Chatot once more.

Tearing across the breeding grounds, the boy was quickly in the thick of everything, Dodrio approaching his two pokémon companions from every angle. Despite having obtained an egg for Abaddon, he still had to get away from the area with both pokémon in good health. The only thing he could think of was reasoning with the three headed ostriches, "I'm so very sorry, I was sent on a mission to obtain an egg, if I had known there was a hoarde of unfertilised eggs, I would never have even considered eggnapping one..." Zak began, an air of sincerity in his voice, "I'm an avid lover of bird pokémon, I only attempted this out of sheer desperation. Please forgive me and my pokémon..." the boy bowed his head at the nearest Dodrio, squinting as he did so, as if waiting for the huge bird to peck him in an insant...

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Breezy Path

Perap: You quickly cradle the egg as the sun begins to lower, the sky beginning to shift to a dull pink. It was as good a time as any to rally up the troops and set your tracks for Mantis Cave. If only... Noticing a nearby tussle between the protective Dodrio and the duo of uneasy avian you hastily sprint to the source of the anarchy in hope of reasoning with the rabid birds. “Very Sorry! Very Sorry!” Crackers blurts above your sentence, mimicking to your dismay. The dozen birds surround you from all corners, forty blood-boiled heads looming above. It looks as though they’re considering your plea, although you suddenly feel a throbbing Peck prick your backside. Yelping up you swiftly narrow through the ostriches’ legs, managing to grab your shirt whilst keeping on track for the craggy mountain tops. You wave a hurried farewell to the Doduo brothers, rushing out of the nesting ground with Gligar and Chatot in tow and the several ostriches Plucking your back. The birds release a ferocious warcry as you tumble down a sloped hill strewn with grassy thickets and lumpy grey rocks. Rolly-pollying until you feel nauseous, you crash into a jagged rock at the foot of the slope. With the Dodrio on high-alert for their young, they quickly retreat to prevent a future ambush in their absence, leaving you with less than a few bruises. Battering off the bits of leaves on your jeans, you up to your feet and take a broad squint at the gusty landscape. It’s view was unmatched at this time of day, the sun neatly crept behind the enormous Mount Eyrie and the sky settling to a gorgeous orange. Crackers twitches and flutters forward, “No Time! No Time!” he squawks, some rainbow hued feathers trailing off of his downy hide. There was a fork in the paths ahead, one leading left and downward, the other leading right and upward. What will you do?

Breezy Path

Perap: You quickly cradle the egg as the sun begins to lower, the sky beginning to shift to a dull pink. It was as good a time as any to rally up the troops and set your tracks for Mantis Cave. If only... Noticing a nearby tussle between the protective Dodrio and the duo of uneasy avian you hastily sprint to the source of the anarchy in hope of reasoning with the rabid birds. “Very Sorry! Very Sorry!” Crackers blurts above your sentence, mimicking to your dismay. The dozen birds surround you from all corners, forty blood-boiled heads looming above. It looks as though they’re considering your plea, although you suddenly feel a throbbing Peck prick your backside. Yelping up you swiftly narrow through the ostriches’ legs, managing to grab your shirt whilst keeping on track for the craggy mountain tops. You wave a hurried farewell to the Doduo brothers, rushing out of the nesting ground with Gligar and Chatot in tow and the several ostriches Plucking your back. The birds release a ferocious warcry as you tumble down a sloped hill strewn with grassy thickets and lumpy grey rocks. Rolly-pollying until you feel nauseous, you crash into a jagged rock at the foot of the slope. With the Dodrio on high-alert for their young, they quickly retreat to prevent a future ambush in their absence, leaving you with less than a few bruises. Battering off the bits of leaves on your jeans, you up to your feet and take a broad squint at the gusty landscape. It’s view was unmatched at this time of day, the sun neatly crept behind the enormous Mount Eyrie and the sky settling to a gorgeous orange. Crackers twitches and flutters forward, “No Time! No Time!” he squawks, some rainbow hued feathers trailing off of his downy hide. There was a fork in the paths ahead, one leading left and downward, the other leading right and upward. What will you do?
    With his plea going rather unheard, the Dodrio set about assaulting the boy thanks to his thoughtless plan to obtain one of their eggs via stealing it. Having no other option but to merely run from the birds, Zak dashed forwards, grabbing at his clothing before attempting to get himself back in order. With a swift goodbye to the pair of Doduo he had managed to befriend, the breeding grounds disappeared as he took off in the opposite direction, both Dana and Crackers beating their wings in a rather carefree manner in the air above him.

It was at this point that Zak finally stopped to regain himself and, as he did, he noticed that, high in the sky, the sun appeared to be setting. The entire sky had become a peculiar yet beautiful orange hue, "Red sky at night, shepherd's delight." Zak recalled a rhyme from his childhood, but he knew it wouldn't be the case here. He was on a tropical island, full to the brim with hostile natives and ever powerful pokémon of all shapes and sizes, night time would be the worst time for him to be out in the open. However, night time brought a new prospect to his mind, he knew it triggered an evolution within his team, should he require it.

Up ahead, the path appeared to fork off into two entirely seperate directions, the left track leading downwards once more and the right leading upwards. Not giving him chance to decide, Crackers began squawking, "No time! No time!" With his trail of thought knocked to one side once more, he scowled playfully at the crazed parrot. There next set location was the Mantis Cave, where they had to obtain the poison of an Ariados, yet, Zak had absolutely no clue whereabouts the bug domain was located. "Crackers, care to point us in the right direction, is the Mantis cave up or down? I want you to think hard, I don't want you sending us on a wild goose chase, a wild Doduo chase was more than enough." With his rather bad joke, Dana chuckled politely, gliding to her trainer before cuddling his arm...

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

The Sundial

Arc Although quite intimidated by the stunning cadaver, you pluck up the courage to respond to the will-o-wisp. Her tone was bad-mannered in your eyes, and after correcting her you continue to explain your lengthy tale in a rather sarcastic manner. The odd tale of a Victorian girl, who was in fact a lonely Misdreavus pining for her young owner who was in fact “on the other side”. It was then your story became more and more ominous, encountering an odd gypsy who led you on a stroll through the decrepit craves of Memory Lane. You met with a room, filled with a dark entity which had been budding in its caged catacomb for centuries old. Defeating its host and sending it in retreat, you where left plummeting through a realm of shadows, somehow landing in the mystical jungles of Lyanazia. A draconic diety of darkness crossed your path, no less disturbed by something you had been sent to find out... Trailing on for quite some time, you squint up at the ghostly creature that looks as pokerfaced as usual.

“My child”, the spirit laughs in a rather sarcastic tone, “I do not care for your back-story, nor will I memorize it. I have no emotion, I feel no sympathy for you. I left my host millennia ago, I don’t remember much about my mortal life... My sole purpose is to protect an archaic sundial, its mystical powers capable of changing climates...” She gives you a moment to muse over this thought, her faceless complexion as mystifying as ever. Her body flowed with pulses of light, the white spurs pulsing off into her elongated tendrils. She then turns to you and Reaper, Jericho, Croagunk and Aipom, who was still snoozing in your arms. Her next sentence echoed above all others, as if pumping from the hallowed walls around you rather than from the white spirit.

“If you wish to create Sun, Rain, Hail or Sandstorm, play a game with me child. Although you must choose one aid with the power to tackle the weather...” she echoes clairvoyantly...

This is just a short puzzle, meaning once it begins you’ll only be required to type up a line of orders
    Stacey's shy smile remained on her face as she observed the wisp but it soon turned into an irritated frown as the ghostly creature brushed off her story insensitively not caring to hear it. Stacey growled lowly at her comments and felt the need to throw a few vicious barbs of her own back, or strangle the glow worm with her bare hands ... wow she was becoming more and more violent lately, but with the latter option impossible she settled for the former. She explained that she held no emotion and had lost her mortal form long ago, she merely guarded the sundial.

"Hmph I wouldn't be surprised if her attitude got her killed," Stacey muttered loud enough for only Jericho to hear and he chuckled enjoying the barbs being thrown. She turned her attention back to the quintet and posed a idea, a question for the young woman.

“If you wish to create Sun, Rain, Hail or Sandstorm, play a game with me child. Although you must choose one aid with the power to tackle the weather...” She said mysteriously and Stacey wondered weather she was putting on this front to appear more impressive ... it wasn't working.

"A game? Is this really the time for games?" Stacey asked not getting a response. She sighed and rolled her eyes grinding her teeth in irritation. "Fine, lets play your game, if only to kill a few more minutes ... and jungle Pokemon in the process," she bit back folding her arms.

~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

Mantis Cave

Pearl's Perap: Having escaped the feral nest by the skin of your teeth, you where left with another fork in the road, another snake in the path, and another nerve-wracking decision which could just as easily make or break your mission. You tightly cradle the hefty egg, knowing full well not to drop it with the thought of nothing to present to brother Abaddon beside the gooey mess of an unfertilised product. No chance. If you where gunna spend a good few hours in the perilous slopes searching for grocery items when you could’ve been rescuing your ranger friend, you where at least gunna get it done properly. You tightly nestle the egg between your arms as you shove your upper attire back on, pulling up your socks and tying your damp sneakers. It was time to advance, but neither way particularly piqued your interest. Gligar scuttled by your side just as indecisive, with both trails coupled with a dozen or so rocks and a grassy tail coiling past them. With no real indication, you prod the colourful but senile bird fluttering beside you, the crazy macaw jumping out of his skin and batting his feathers wildly. Sighing yet giving him a moment to calm down you steadily ask for his knowledge of the lush peaks in a vail he’ll compass you to the odd hollows. The parrot’s metronome erects upon hearing a particular word, Crackers scuttling upward and giddily flapping in circles.

MANTIS CAVE!” he caws in protest, neatly swooping in the leftmost direction en ruote the creepy hollows. You notice Dana waft her leathery self into the air, angling left two and gliding downward at a laidback pace in eager hopes you’d follow. You amply up into a sprint, painstakingly rushing downhill and rambling past the tall rocks and the various Geodude bathing among them. You slip and ditz on the damp grass as you increase in momentum to your dismay with the two avian just a beeline away. In under a minute you find yourself at the lower regions of the mountain range, while ever closer to the focal Mount Eyrie. Before you stood a vast expanse of craggy fractures in the underbrush of the slopes. Several Paras scuttled out of the holes in all directions, gaping up at you with their beady peepers. You usher ever closer to the craters, wincing slightly as the odd bugs brush against your legs. Crackers flutters on the ridge of the vast chasms, awing as he curiously dipped his black head into the hole. You take a look yourself, bobbing down and noticing blankets of grey cobwebs growing above the moss-strewn voids. The idea of climbing down one sounded nauseating, but time was of the essence, you’d have to take a risk... You tightly grip a hold of Dana and Crackers, zipping the egg beneath your jacket before closing your breath as your feet dangled into the chasm. Taking a deep exhale, you push your bum off of ridge as the makeshift slide takes you down its course. Crackers releases a ear-splitting screech as the three of you are hastily tugged down the hole, gaining momentum at a breakneck pace. Everything goes completely black as you tuck in your arms to prevent touching something “undesirable”. Quickly sliding down the tunnel you release a prolonged scream yourself as the burrow breaks off into a staggering mine with the drop surely enough to kill you. Suddenly! You open your eyes to a dome-shaped cave littered with luminous cyan mushrooms which give off a good view of the moist expanse. You attempt to move, to no avail... Crackers squawks louder than ever as you soon notice you where tangled in a giant spider web! Whilst the leathery scorpion draws out his serrated pincers and snips herself free, you stagger upon noticing a 10-foot Ariados spinning a web around Chatot, memories of Excelsior panning into view! You’d have to act fast, or else you might just find yourself a tasty appetizer for the arachnid’s banquet...

The Sundial

Arc Angel: You squint vacantly at the white will-o’, not one bit surprised her soul was damned to serve upon the archaic shrine. You feel your hair bluster out of place as she recites her proposal as the walls begin to shudder. Bits of the golden pillar crumble in her ear-splitting wake, dust gusting across the circular crypt in a fierce attempt to amaze you and your motley crew. Jericho tumbled rearward at first sight, Bobbing back to your side and retaining his cheery composure in light of your ridicules. The infant chimp whimpers as it’s immaturely awoken by the strident echoes, the poor Aipom wanting nothing less than its mother’s attention. You could only hope she was a shy away from the odd ruin, searching desperately for her missing bubba rather than perishing in the relentless bonfire. As thoughts like these whistled through your head, you could only feel more ticked that you’d have to play the wisp’s game. Innocent lives where being lost, yet the serene spirit was completely detached, keeping to the rule of thumb and not showing a single sign of budging. Your sarcastic comments and heated scorn would be wasted on this particular cadaver... Upon reluctantly settling on a decision to continue, the spirit’s complexion blushes with white again, her elongated tendrils suddenly shortening into her smooth pallid scalp. The wisp bobbing before you had no less retracted into a cloudy sphere, gaping before you as you waited for something to happen. Looking around, you start to notice fragments of silco pick up around you, an ominous breeze whistling against your pale skin. At the focal point of the mystical catacomb, the white orb of light suddenly shifted to a tanned auburn, its outskirts appearing quite grainy and smooth. A few torches which had littered the walls of the hallowed tomb suddenly combust in a spur of brown flame, a staggering sound to say the least. Nonetheless you remain your composure as the wind intensifies into a vicious torrent. Grains of sand begin to spew from the brown will-o, joining with the wind to create a vicious Sandstorm! You cloak your eyes as the blustery grains buffet against you and your team, the baby Aipom now wailing in fear as the ominous ghoul attempts to mess with your minds. The walls drop, welcoming you and the archaic platform to a sandy vista to say the least. It was if you had been transported to a death-defying desert. A giant sun of orange gaped above the miniature Sahara, although it was far from your eye line as the vicious cyclone continued to buffet your face. Squinting slightly, you try your best to stare into the eye of the storm, the wisp still fixated at the hub of the catacomb. Her face was far from that you remembered. Grains of sand stream into the spirit, her physique growing and fortifying as she shaped into a feral T-Rex with a nerve-racking girth albeit two stubby arms. A tail sprouts from the vicious dinosaur, along with sandy spikes which jutt out from its back and up to its head. The spirit's mind-tricks had failed up to now, but before you stood a sand-strewn Tyranitar the height of a full-grown Onix. The beast lowered its head as it grimaced with a pair of hollowed sockets, opening its mouth and releasing an ear-splitting roar as grains of silco cracked away from its gaping jaw... What a game! You wince at the idea of a full-blown skirmish with the colossal statue, until recalling the words of the Will-O-Wisp... “choose one aid with the power to tackle the weather...”

Mantis Cave

Pearl's Perap: Having escaped the feral nest by the skin of your teeth, you where left with another fork in the road, another snake in the path, and another nerve-wracking decision which could just as easily make or break your mission. You tightly cradle the hefty egg, knowing full well not to drop it with the thought of nothing to present to brother Abaddon beside the gooey mess of an unfertilised product. No chance. If you where gunna spend a good few hours in the perilous slopes searching for grocery items when you could’ve been rescuing your ranger friend, you where at least gunna get it done properly. You tightly nestle the egg between your arms as you shove your upper attire back on, pulling up your socks and tying your damp sneakers. It was time to advance, but neither way particularly piqued your interest. Gligar scuttled by your side just as indecisive, with both trails coupled with a dozen or so rocks and a grassy tail coiling past them. With no real indication, you prod the colourful but senile bird fluttering beside you, the crazy macaw jumping out of his skin and batting his feathers wildly. Sighing yet giving him a moment to calm down you steadily ask for his knowledge of the lush peaks in a vail he’ll compass you to the odd hollows. The parrot’s metronome erects upon hearing a particular word, Crackers scuttling upward and giddily flapping in circles.

MANTIS CAVE!” he caws in protest, neatly swooping in the leftmost direction en ruote the creepy hollows. You notice Dana waft her leathery self into the air, angling left two and gliding downward at a laidback pace in eager hopes you’d follow. You amply up into a sprint, painstakingly rushing downhill and rambling past the tall rocks and the various Geodude bathing among them. You slip and ditz on the damp grass as you increase in momentum to your dismay with the two avian just a beeline away. In under a minute you find yourself at the lower regions of the mountain range, while ever closer to the focal Mount Eyrie. Before you stood a vast expanse of craggy fractures in the underbrush of the slopes. Several Paras scuttled out of the holes in all directions, gaping up at you with their beady peepers. You usher ever closer to the craters, wincing slightly as the odd bugs brush against your legs. Crackers flutters on the ridge of the vast chasms, awing as he curiously dipped his black head into the hole. You take a look yourself, bobbing down and noticing blankets of grey cobwebs growing above the moss-strewn voids. The idea of climbing down one sounded nauseating, but time was of the essence, you’d have to take a risk... You tightly grip a hold of Dana and Crackers, zipping the egg beneath your jacket before closing your breath as your feet dangled into the chasm. Taking a deep exhale, you push your bum off of ridge as the makeshift slide takes you down its course. Crackers releases a ear-splitting screech as the three of you are hastily tugged down the hole, gaining momentum at a breakneck pace. Everything goes completely black as you tuck in your arms to prevent touching something “undesirable”. Quickly sliding down the tunnel you release a prolonged scream yourself as the burrow breaks off into a staggering mine with the drop surely enough to kill you. Suddenly! You open your eyes to a dome-shaped cave littered with luminous cyan mushrooms which give off a good view of the moist expanse. You attempt to move, to no avail... Crackers squawks louder than ever as you soon notice you where tangled in a giant spider web! Whilst the leathery scorpion draws out his serrated pincers and snips herself free, you stagger upon noticing a 10-foot Ariados spinning a web around Chatot, memories of Excelsior panning into view! You’d have to act fast, or else you might just find yourself a tasty appetizer for the arachnid’s banquet...
    Having asked the exotic parrot for his assistance once more, Zak was pleased to see the bird's enthusiasm as he cried out the name of the location in a cheery manner. With a quickened swoop, the Chatot was quick to dive to the left, Dana happy to follow with such an easy glide, it would all be downhill for the both of them, requiring little to no effort at all. Not wanting to be left alone, the boy quickly careered after the two, making plenty of ground in a short space of time. As he ran along the boulder edged path, Geodude seemed to be watching the trio in confusion from their relaxing positions atop the rocks.

In a matter of moments, the bottom of the range is reached by all three, Zak slipped upon the sodden grass as he gains more and more momentum. Looking upwards, the peak of Mount Eyrie could clearly be seen on the sunset, looking even more beautiful and enticing than ever. It was at this point that the boy noticed shadowy crags littering the whole area, each one potentially an entrance in the Mantis Cave. Confirming his suspicions, several mushroom-clad Paras scuttle from a nearby crack in the ground, dashing quickly past the boy, causing him to jump slightly, not expecting such pokémon to just appear. Not phased by the bugs, Crackers is quick to land on the ground next to the crag they appeared from, sticking his eighth note shaped head downwards to get a closer look. With the bird inspecting the hole, Zak thought he should too, being met with what looked like a neverending expanse of cobwebs, not exactly the nicest thing to penetrate to find the next item on Abaddon's bizarre list.

"The longer we stay here, the more dangerous the location will become, so..." Zak quickly tucked the Dodrio egg into his hoody for protection before sliding one arm around the Gligar and the other around Crackers, "...one, two, THREE!" On the final number, the boy edged his backside to the very edge of the crag before sliding inwards, cobwebs bathing the trio in an instant. With a screech, the Chatot in apparent distress, Zak opened his eyes and crossed his legs, treating the tunnel like a water flume. Plunging further and further downwards, the boy was quick to join in on the screaming, having realized that the three could quite easily be falling to an early grave. Only then did he notice an array of peculiar glowing funghi, lighting up a dome-shaped cavern before the falling ceased. Attempting to sit up, rather shook up from the whole experience, the boy realized he could not move at all.

As realization kicked in, memories from previous adventures came flooding back. The three were now positioned on what looked to be a humongous spider's web, the more they struggled would mean the higher chance of an arachnid pokémon appearing. Quick to act, Dana begins to chop at the web tangled around her with her pinsirs, but everything seems to late. Before them stood a collosal Ariados, at least three times the size of a regular one. It was at this point that the flashbacks really began to kick in as the huge spider approached the ever tangling and incredibly frantic Crackers. Beginning to spin its web, readying the parrot for a quick snack, Zak knew he had to act fast or face having to watch a second Chatot suffer at the hands of an Ariados.

"Dana, good job on getting yourself free. Now, Fire Punch that Ariados in the face and slash the webs binding Crackers with your night power, if you can. Hurry, girl, this really is crucial..." Zak cried out, unable to assist himself. With a swift nod, the FlyScorpion readied herself, despite the bug before her being much, much bigger...

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Mantis Cave

Pearl's Perap: Realisation begins to kick in much to your dismay, the stout Perap was seconds away from a vicious death which you couldn’t let happen. Whilst you struggle against the thick chains of silk, Dana takes centre stage, all your hopes now resting on the bat-like Pokemon’s shoulders. She busily flutters forward with no wind-current in sight, terrified at the picture of the colossal arachnid who’s bared fangs where dripping with purple fluids. Dana clenches a fist, coiling her right pincer as it flickers with orange and suddenly combusts. She squints timidly as she glides forward, only fuelled by the prospect of rescuing the zany macaw from Ariados’ clutches... *Sock!* Dana hastily swoops between the two, doling a nasty Fire Punch which grazes the giant crawlies’ jaw as it snarls in frenzy. Dana franticly swoops down, her pincers now enveloping in a pitch-black hue as she strikes the silver netting with a nippy Slash. Stimulated by the Night-like ambiance of the shadowy fissure, the scorpion makes quick work of the tangled Perap, shredding the network much to Cracker’s delight. He unveils his ruffled feathers in an attempt to hustle skyward, giving a weak smile to the plucky heroin. The macaw’s chirp suddenly drops into a crazy look of alarm, with the menacing red eyes looming behind the unwitted Gligar. Crackers caws louder than ever, although it was all too late as hacked at Dana’s back with a hustle of Fury Swipes. Dana yelps in pain before recoiling, Crackers quick to clip his sharp talons into Dana’s back and ferry her comatose body away from the creepy-crawly. Although at a loss for a tasty treat, Ariados averts its attention to the main-course, much to your panic...

Mantis Cave

Pearl's Perap: Realisation begins to kick in much to your dismay, the stout Perap was seconds away from a vicious death which you couldn’t let happen. Whilst you struggle against the thick chains of silk, Dana takes centre stage, all your hopes now resting on the bat-like Pokemon’s shoulders. She busily flutters forward with no wind-current in sight, terrified at the picture of the colossal arachnid who’s bared fangs where dripping with purple fluids. Dana clenches a fist, coiling her right pincer as it flickers with orange and suddenly combusts. She squints timidly as she glides forward, only fuelled by the prospect of rescuing the zany macaw from Ariados’ clutches... *Sock!* Dana hastily swoops between the two, doling a nasty Fire Punch which grazes the giant crawlies’ jaw as it snarls in frenzy. Dana franticly swoops down, her pincers now enveloping in a pitch-black hue as she strikes the silver netting with a nippy Slash. Stimulated by the Night-like ambiance of the shadowy fissure, the scorpion makes quick work of the tangled Perap, shredding the network much to Cracker’s delight. He unveils his ruffled feathers in an attempt to hustle skyward, giving a weak smile to the plucky heroin. The macaw’s chirp suddenly drops into a crazy look of alarm, with the menacing red eyes looming behind the unwitted Gligar. Crackers caws louder than ever, although it was all too late as hacked at Dana’s back with a hustle of Fury Swipes. Dana yelps in pain before recoiling, Crackers quick to clip his sharp talons into Dana’s back and ferry her comatose body away from the creepy-crawly. Although at a loss for a tasty treat, Ariados averts its attention to the main-course, much to your panic...
    Making quick work of her orders, Dana's pinsirs begin glowing orange before making contact with the Ariados' jaw, Zak felt semi-relieved that the spider didn't make the first move. Despite her being fairly new to battle, she was rather experienced. With the arachnid dealt with for the moment, the Gligar begins her second attack, drawing power from the shadows all around, she brings down her claws, smashing through the tangled web ensnaring Crackers. With a look of joy on his face, the exotic bird is quick to escape, the same not being the case of the FlyScorpion. The Ariados began swiping its sharp legs at the Gligar, causing her quite some damage. Despite the size difference, the Chatot quickly gathers the courage to lift up the now-comatose Dana, flapping frantically to move her to a safer location, completely forgetting that his trainer for the moment was still tangled.

"Crackers, put her down and then get back here, you are going to have to either free me or defend me..." Zak cried out, the Ariados approaching him more and more with each passing moment. Clamping his eyes shut, too terrified to even squirm around anymore, knowing it would bring him no luck, he quickly began recalling what moves the pokédex had explained that Crackers could use. "Chatter at the foe, if that attack manages to confuse, I want you to quickly perform a Swift attack. If not, create a Supersonic noise. That creature needs to be stopped and confusing it upon such a precarious web could be just the solution..." Re-opening his eyes having thought up several of the Chatot's moves, Zak waited for the spider to reach him and sink both highly poisonous fangs directly into his chest, this was it...

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Garden of Iris

Mewsic: Whilst struggling against the mind-control of the alluring antlers, you fiddle about your backpack for your nifty Pokémon Encyclopaedia. You raise it to your eye line, the dex’s light begins flickering wildly as it recognises the mighty stag as Stantler. You feel knees becoming ever more wobbly, averting your gaze from the mystifying horns and focusing on Morph instead. You feel the best way to reach to colourful trail would be to wrestle with the reindeer Pokémon, perhaps that’s why it was there in the first place. You usher an attack to the knotted shrub, one universal to all Tangela whilst you scanned for Morph’s additional moves. The ditto nods, his beady eyes blinking before jigging toward the intimidating Stantler. He instantly unravels his knotty tendrils, the bluish vines looping around the stag’s slender legs before Constricting their hold. The reindeer neighs in shock, throttling rearward as Morph is trailed around with it! The Stantler stomps at the ground furiously, the shrubby Tangela falling on his backside and loosing his grip. The deer continues to stomp the ground, galloping en route to Morph and ramming him with an unruly tackle. Ditto snivels slightly as he hops back onto his red sneakers. Just in time, your Pokedex begins beeping once more, the high-tech device fully installing Morph’s moves.
    Species Ditto
    Nickname Morph
    Moves Transform, Ingrain,
    Sleep Powder, Absorb, Growth,
    Poison Powder, Vine Whip, Bind,
    Mega Drain, Stun Spore,
    Knock Off, Natural Gift, Slam,
    Tickle, Constrict, Ancient Power

With the Stantler rampagining around, Tim was able to bring his focus back to the pokedex for a moment, long enough to see Ditto's current movepool. "Tch, this will do just fine," Tim said as a smirk grew on his face, "I don't know why that Stantler is blocking my entrance, but I didn't come all the way out to here just to be stopped before I could even really explore the Garden of Iris!" Tim shouted before he became entranced by Stantler's horns once again. "I- I can't resist... I don't know what it is about those horns... b-but I can't stop looking..." stuggled Tim as he tried to keep his gaze away from the alluring horns of his foe. "Morph, I want you to try Vine Whip, then try using Knock Off, and finish with Absorb so you can regain some health!" the trainer commanded, hoping he could escape the protective Stantler.

Breezy Path

Pearl’s Perap: With Gligar down for the count, Crackers is quick to make a nippy escape with the lifeless FlyScorpion in order. The two hover to a nearby platform, Dana’s body flumping into the tangle of frayed cobwebs beside a neon shroom. All the while, the colourful macaw franticly ricochets off the gloomy sanctuary and frenetically flounders in your direction. You twitch and shudder as the daunting arachnid creeps closer with its bared fangs dripping with venom. It releases a menacing drone as its willowy legs creep your way. With the lump of angst in your throat ever swelling, you shake your body to no avail, until your hand finally juts loose of the silken shackles. You only had one hope for the time being, and that was a crazed Chatot with a plucky attitude. Although tormented by fears of the giant predator, Crackers comes to his (temporary) trainer’s rescue with a heroic lunge, swooping onto your face as he easily closes the distance between the two of you. Having intercepted the bug’s meal, Crackers’ beak gapes open, taking a deep inhale before releasing a random slur of words he’d learnt. Stringing together mindboggling sentences and Chattering in a way you’d never experienced, the valiant Chatot busily flutters in the face of the 10-foot tarantula with a slew of odd phrases. The Ariados juts back, his tiny noggin far from able to keep up with the conversation. The parrot chirps cheerfully as he continues with a stutter of Vicky Pollard-esque sentences which send you just as confused. Suddenly! Ariados snarls viciously before spinning rearward and firing a spitfire of yellow stingers which hack across Crackers’ downy feathers. He squarks in pain as the Missiles send him Pined against the wall, replying with a torrent of Swift stars which steadily splash against the spider’s stripy abdomen. Although somewhat confused, the arachnid was proving to be the most vicious of your adversaries throughout the weekend travel. With an arm loose, it looked as good a time as any to bring out the big guns...

Garden of Iris

Mewsic Box: More or less pleased with Morph’s new arsenal of attacks, you playfully usher forth another selection of the appealing volleys. The ditto gestures a chirpy reply, tap-dancing his red sneakers to prove a fondness of the tangled body. He blinks nervously at the tall and slender stag, its mystical horns evoking feelings of dizziness. Light-headedly skipping across the tiled platform, the pseudo-Tangela extends its bluish Vines once more, eyeing up the grimacing reindeer before Whipping the thin tendrils with a nasty crack. The Stantler rears as red marks litter its forelegs, shaking off the pain before is mighty antlers envelop in a purple aura. The beast neighs defiantly, galloping forward with Zen as it painstakingly rams Morph in his shrubby torso. The Ditto flounders through the air like a ragdoll, the Headbutt throwing him into a ancient totem-pole before achingly falling to his feet. Stantler continues with its heated rampage, scraping its hoof against the craggy earth before lunging forward for another Tackle, fortunately the Tangela scurrying to its feet and whipping out a lengthy vine. As the distance is closed, Morph hurriedly smacks the deer on the noggin with his thick appendage, Knocking it Off its momentum as it falls on its side. Smirking confidently, the knotted shrub hops onto the Stantler and finishes his assault by Absorbing some health from the downed protector who winces in pain. The Big Horn Pokémon grits heatedly, shaking off the pain flipping Morph like a burger on its lengthy antlers. The quadruped gruffly races in pursuit, shooting a Confuse Ray from its beady black appendages, Morph wobbling left and right as he attempts to regain momentum...

Breezy Path

Pearl’s Perap: With Gligar down for the count, Crackers is quick to make a nippy escape with the lifeless FlyScorpion in order. The two hover to a nearby platform, Dana’s body flumping into the tangle of frayed cobwebs beside a neon shroom. All the while, the colourful macaw franticly ricochets off the gloomy sanctuary and frenetically flounders in your direction. You twitch and shudder as the daunting arachnid creeps closer with its bared fangs dripping with venom. It releases a menacing drone as its willowy legs creep your way. With the lump of angst in your throat ever swelling, you shake your body to no avail, until your hand finally juts loose of the silken shackles. You only had one hope for the time being, and that was a crazed Chatot with a plucky attitude. Although tormented by fears of the giant predator, Crackers comes to his (temporary) trainer’s rescue with a heroic lunge, swooping onto your face as he easily closes the distance between the two of you. Having intercepted the bug’s meal, Crackers’ beak gapes open, taking a deep inhale before releasing a random slur of words he’d learnt. Stringing together mindboggling sentences and Chattering in a way you’d never experienced, the valiant Chatot busily flutters in the face of the 10-foot tarantula with a slew of odd phrases. The Ariados juts back, his tiny noggin far from able to keep up with the conversation. The parrot chirps cheerfully as he continues with a stutter of Vicky Pollard-esque sentences which send you just as confused. Suddenly! Ariados snarls viciously before spinning rearward and firing a spitfire of yellow stingers which hack across Crackers’ downy feathers. He squarks in pain as the Missiles send him Pined against the wall, replying with a torrent of Swift stars which steadily splash against the spider’s stripy abdomen. Although somewhat confused, the arachnid was proving to be the most vicious of your adversaries throughout the weekend travel. With an arm loose, it looked as good a time as any to bring out the big guns...
    With his Gligar out for the count completely and the Ariados proving to be quite the foe thus far, Zak was left in control of the rather peculiar Chatot known as Crackers. As he initiated his Chatter attack, crying out a miriad of nonsensical slurs at the arachnid, causing the spider some confusion, it is quick to return the favour with its own attack. Re-positioning itself so its back end was facing the parrot, the Ariados began to fire several pin-like missiles, each one colliding with the exotic bird and sending him backwards, where he too initiated a second attack. With a flurry of swiftly moving stars, the attack hit, damaging the foe slightly, but it seemed to have plenty of go in it left, Crackers was going to have to up the ante, as it were.

"Okay, boyo, this time I wanna shake things up a little bit. Since I'm not too sure of the spider's gender, let us try an attract. Whether the pokémon is infatuated or not, the next attack could be tricky. With me being as wrapped up as I am and Dana in a safer position, I want you to fly straight at the foe. Fury Attack the web as you approach the Ariados before creating a Twister. If all works out correctly, you should be able to rip up some of the webbing and the cyclonic attack should wrap it around that ugly bug..." Zak gasped, he had ordered long and fast and he could only hope that Crackers had taken it all in. Knowing how confused the bird got at the best of times, he quickly broke it down, "Attract it, Fury Attack around it, Twister to wrap it up. Okay?" All he could do now was hope for the best, his concern for both his life and Dana's growing quite drastically. He had faith in the parrot, he was just rather limited...

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Mantis Cave

Pearl's Perap: As your frantic tussle continues, you gape upward with bated breath only to find Crackers with his back against the wall. Pinned at either wing by the yellow stingers, the prospect of winning seemed dim, nonetheless the idea of extracting venom from the arachnid. You nervously bite your lip, hoping to the best of your ability that the plucky Chatot could pull through. He caws weekly as he ogles down at the menacing Ariados, you being quick to reassure him with a new strategy. The severity of the situation hadn’t seemed to have dawned on you yet, still ready to give Crackers another go without knowing a great deal about his abilities. The colourful macaw bobs his head nervously, far less twitchy and chirpy as he usually would be. The parrot closes its eyes worriedly, its yellow bill dropping agape and a huddle of pretty pink harts dispersing from his pie hole in direction of the creepy-crawly. The attacks splash onto his ugly mug, the male certainly unfazed by any attempts of Attraction. With Crackers’ wooing gone amiss, he busily tries to flounder his feathery wings which barely budge. Ariados than releases a vicious wave of telekinesis, an invisible wave of Psychic exploding from his endoskeleton and causing the hollowed walls to tremor and crack. The musical aide squarks in pain upon being thrust further into the rock-strewn wall, barely making it free of the yellow needles and fluttering to refuge. Suddenly! A drone fills the air. A gentle hum, slowly increasing in volume...

“MEGAAAA” A colossal dragonfly the length of a full-grown Charizard rips through one of the grotto’s walls, leaving a clout of dust in its wake. Rapidly churning its semi-transparent wings as it zips in all directions, the oversized Yanmega drones frenziedly with the three of you in its line of fire. Ariados rotates hastily, the tips of its claws bearing a purple hue should it need to defend its food. Crackers flutters and squawks in panic, his colourful feathers malting whilst his twitchy eye remained. With the arachnid readily distracted as the bugs stare each over down, Crackers sees a small window of opportunity by swooping downward and pecking the bug with Fury. The heated attack is nothing less than a tickle in the eyes of the tarantula who persistently snarls at the invading Yanmega before swatting the bothersome bird with a Spider Web. Gently chained in the mitts of the two giant bugs, you wince as they both send a flurry of Pin Missiles and Sonic Booms, both exploding just a few feet above. Desperately eyeing for Cracker’s help, you notice him submerged in a wad of web with his noggin barely submerged. Besides the few sound-based attacks it could probably muster, it looked like you where on your own...

Mantis Cave

Pearl's Perap: As your frantic tussle continues, you gape upward with bated breath only to find Crackers with his back against the wall. Pinned at either wing by the yellow stingers, the prospect of winning seemed dim, nonetheless the idea of extracting venom from the arachnid. You nervously bite your lip, hoping to the best of your ability that the plucky Chatot could pull through. He caws weekly as he ogles down at the menacing Ariados, you being quick to reassure him with a new strategy. The severity of the situation hadn’t seemed to have dawned on you yet, still ready to give Crackers another go without knowing a great deal about his abilities. The colourful macaw bobs his head nervously, far less twitchy and chirpy as he usually would be. The parrot closes its eyes worriedly, its yellow bill dropping agape and a huddle of pretty pink harts dispersing from his pie hole in direction of the creepy-crawly. The attacks splash onto his ugly mug, the male certainly unfazed by any attempts of Attraction. With Crackers’ wooing gone amiss, he busily tries to flounder his feathery wings which barely budge. Ariados than releases a vicious wave of telekinesis, an invisible wave of Psychic exploding from his endoskeleton and causing the hollowed walls to tremor and crack. The musical aide squarks in pain upon being thrust further into the rock-strewn wall, barely making it free of the yellow needles and fluttering to refuge. Suddenly! A drone fills the air. A gentle hum, slowly increasing in volume...

“MEGAAAA” A colossal dragonfly the length of a full-grown Charizard rips through one of the grotto’s walls, leaving a clout of dust in its wake. Rapidly churning its semi-transparent wings as it zips in all directions, the oversized Yanmega drones frenziedly with the three of you in its line of fire. Ariados rotates hastily, the tips of its claws bearing a purple hue should it need to defend its food. Crackers flutters and squawks in panic, his colourful feathers malting whilst his twitchy eye remained. With the arachnid readily distracted as the bugs stare each over down, Crackers sees a small window of opportunity by swooping downward and pecking the bug with Fury. The heated attack is nothing less than a tickle in the eyes of the tarantula who persistently snarls at the invading Yanmega before swatting the bothersome bird with a Spider Web. Gently chained in the mitts of the two giant bugs, you wince as they both send a flurry of Pin Missiles and Sonic Booms, both exploding just a few feet above. Desperately eyeing for Cracker’s help, you notice him submerged in a wad of web with his noggin barely submerged. Besides the few sound-based attacks it could probably muster, it looked like you where on your own...
    [Forgot to edit my previous post, thanks for the filler update, now it's time for the big guns ]

Watching on as Crackers' attempts at engaging in combat with the gigantic bug pokémon failed rather abysmally, Zak clenched his eyes shut, he could not even watch as the tiny bird, trying so hard to assist him, was being battered by the Ariados. With Dana out for the count, he knew he had to act faster, the Chatot was now incapacitated, much akin to himself, another pokémon was going to have to come in and assist and pronto. It was at that very moment that the boy began to hear a faint sound, a buzzing of sorts.

Moments past and the buzzing became louder, so loud that the boy opened his eyes. A second or two later, a collosal crash came from one of the cavern's walls. As quick as a flash, an impressive Yanmega flew out and into the area. Zak had encountered Yanmega before, a good friend of his owning one, but never had he come across any at this sheer size. With the sheer shock now out of his system, the boy could only look on as the dragonfly turned in the air towards the bug, the parrot and himself, beginning its very own assault on the group before it. Noticing what it could imagine as competition for its exotic morsel, the spider quickly readied herself to defend Crackers with her poisonous leg tips. With a window of opportunity quite obviously open, Ariados focusing completely on the ancient bug before it, the Chatot is quick to attempt an attack. However, the attack appears to merely irritate the bug, causing it to spin around quickly and fire a mixture of gloop, usually used for making her webs.

With Crackers indefinitely unable to continue onwards and the two bugs seemingly ready for a rather heated battle, Zak knew it was time to bring out the next member of his team to try and right the previous wrongs. Managing to reach around to his side, the boy plucked a downy brown pokéball from his belt. With a quick flick of his wrist, his arm still a bit stuck within the Ariados web, the release button was swiftly activated. In a quick moment, a red light formed above him. As the light took shape, a huge bird appeared before the sparring bugs. Tim.

Trying not to give the dragonfly and arachnid too much time to recognize the avian threat before them, the boy began ordering the green-haired bird as soon as he realized what the situation at hand was. "Brave Bird into the middle of them. If you get a chance to, attempt to free this Chatot and me with a watered down Air Slash so the web wont completely break. The parrot is assisting us for the time being but the Ariados overpowered him." With a signature wink, the Pidgeot above nodded and readied himself to approach the threats before his rather stuck trainer. Having given out his commands, the boy turned to Dana and Crackers, keeping an eye on them whilst watching the battle before him too, he did not want anything bad to happen to the Chatot, but he especially wanted Dana to be safe, she had already been through a rather traumatic experience in the Cloud Garden, she was too young to suffer another...

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Quote Originally Posted by empoleon dynamite
    The Safari Zone: A sun blazed vista rolling over acres of the empire’s land, the Safari Zone is renowned for its stunning savannahs filled with rumbling wildlife. For a small fee, the Lyanazian tourist bureau allows travellers to explore the vast region in hopes of capturing rare and exotic Pokémon. Trainers need their wits about them, as the walkabout outlaws any unruly conduct. Enter through a state of the art Pokémon Center just a beeline from the pier and let your wild side to take charge!

Rules for entering the Safari Zone:
    - The game costs a Rare Candy to play at which point you’ll be given 5 Safari Balls and a Pokénav
    - You must only take one Pokémon into the park, this Pokémon will assist you in capturing wild Pokémon
    - Once you use your 5 Safari Balls, your adventure ends and you are transported via your Pokénav back to The Pokémon Centre
    - Should your partner Pokémon black-out, your adventure ends and you are transported via your Pokénav back to The Pokémon Centre
    - Your partner Pokémon can only be used for self-defence, attacking wild Pokémon will result in you losing 2 of your Safari Balls
    - Using your partner Pokémon to create traps, gather food or gather recourses will not be recognised as an offence.

Thumb beneath his chin, his fingers lingered by his lip, lightly tapping every so often while wide eyes surveyed the board in front of him. Lightly tilting his head Matthew pondered on the implications, staring at his options in the tropical jungle. After coming from the ancient tomb in his first ever adventure, Matthew had heard lots about the mystical forestry, the rumors that Iris, goddess of nature had blessed the wasteland with lush foliage had made him curious, and the rumors that humans had took over to create an empire filled his heart with wonderment.

Matthew consulted his Pokédex on the matter, the golden hub of the outer layer glinted in the bright light, refracting a beautiful sheen onto the grassy forest floor. Clicking a few buttons with slowness, the Pokédex still being a new phenomenon, Matthew noticed the hub flash as he looked closer onto the screen as it changed colour to reveal a poster. With his eyes widening, Matthew read the posters offer, a special offer of a safari zone. As Matthew checked the dates his body felt invigorated as he saw the date simultaneous to that of the offer.

His mind had conjured prospects of priceless catches, stunning rare Pokémon with breathtaking power as he searched all known Pokémon in his Pokédex, stopping on each Pokémon in awe at their powers. Matthew stared at the picture and then back at the notice board, thinking through his actions, hoping one of them would attainable through sheer cunning and lightning dexterity. It was a dream worth living, and worth attempting. His hair danced wildly in the gentle breeze, as he put one finger on his necklace, always reminded of one back home.

As Matthew started to walk he found himself picking up the pace for the contests location, growing into a light jog before finding himself streaming through the forest with a fast run, hoping to be included for the safari.

Arriving at the safari entrance, Matthew piqued his interests once more, reading the sign closely, noticing the fee of one rare candy. Rummaging in his bag, Matthew pulled out one Rare Candy to give on his way in. Looking around, Matthew noticed the safari rules on the board ahead, walking up to it; Matthew noticed that one he would only be allowed to take one Pokémon into the part, shrugging in conformation. Matthew flicked through his belt until he came upon his Castform, the newly bought Pokémon staring at him from his Pokéball, ready to set free upon the world. Flicking his hand back, Matthew lobbed the Pokéball high into the sky as he saw the red and white orb pop open, his Castform, Nimbus, floating down, his cuteness to unbearable. Hugging him gently, Matthew turned to the board once more, pointing as he issued his Castform to read the rules as well. As Matthew looked he saw that he was not allowed to attack the wild Pokémon, pondering on how he could catch them until he read the next rule, recourses and traps being allowed. Matthew thought hard upon which one he would make, shrugging it off until he got into the park.

As Matthew read the rules about the Safari Balls, he glanced over his shoulder to a woman in a red coat, walking over to her Matthew smiled and showed his pass, the woman producing his five safari balls. Giving her the rest of his team for storage, Matthew said his goodbyes for the time being. With Pokéballs in hand and backpack ready, Matthew felt hyped up and ready to go…

The Sundial

Arc Angel: You squint vacantly at the white will-o’, not one bit surprised her soul was damned to serve upon the archaic shrine. You feel your hair bluster out of place as she recites her proposal as the walls begin to shudder. Bits of the golden pillar crumble in her ear-splitting wake, dust gusting across the circular crypt in a fierce attempt to amaze you and your motley crew. Jericho tumbled rearward at first sight, Bobbing back to your side and retaining his cheery composure in light of your ridicules. The infant chimp whimpers as it’s immaturely awoken by the strident echoes, the poor Aipom wanting nothing less than its mother’s attention. You could only hope she was a shy away from the odd ruin, searching desperately for her missing bubba rather than perishing in the relentless bonfire. As thoughts like these whistled through your head, you could only feel more ticked that you’d have to play the wisp’s game. Innocent lives where being lost, yet the serene spirit was completely detached, keeping to the rule of thumb and not showing a single sign of budging. Your sarcastic comments and heated scorn would be wasted on this particular cadaver... Upon reluctantly settling on a decision to continue, the spirit’s complexion blushes with white again, her elongated tendrils suddenly shortening into her smooth pallid scalp. The wisp bobbing before you had no less retracted into a cloudy sphere, gaping before you as you waited for something to happen. Looking around, you start to notice fragments of silco pick up around you, an ominous breeze whistling against your pale skin. At the focal point of the mystical catacomb, the white orb of light suddenly shifted to a tanned auburn, its outskirts appearing quite grainy and smooth. A few torches which had littered the walls of the hallowed tomb suddenly combust in a spur of brown flame, a staggering sound to say the least. Nonetheless you remain your composure as the wind intensifies into a vicious torrent. Grains of sand begin to spew from the brown will-o, joining with the wind to create a vicious Sandstorm! You cloak your eyes as the blustery grains buffet against you and your team, the baby Aipom now wailing in fear as the ominous ghoul attempts to mess with your minds. The walls drop, welcoming you and the archaic platform to a sandy vista to say the least. It was if you had been transported to a death-defying desert. A giant sun of orange gaped above the miniature Sahara, although it was far from your eye line as the vicious cyclone continued to buffet your face. Squinting slightly, you try your best to stare into the eye of the storm, the wisp still fixated at the hub of the catacomb. Her face was far from that you remembered. Grains of sand stream into the spirit, her physique growing and fortifying as she shaped into a feral T-Rex with a nerve-racking girth albeit two stubby arms. A tail sprouts from the vicious dinosaur, along with sandy spikes which jutt out from its back and up to its head. The spirit's mind-tricks had failed up to now, but before you stood a sand-strewn Tyranitar the height of a full-grown Onix. The beast lowered its head as it grimaced with a pair of hollowed sockets, opening its mouth and releasing an ear-splitting roar as grains of silco cracked away from its gaping jaw... What a game! You wince at the idea of a full-blown skirmish with the colossal statue, until recalling the words of the Will-O-Wisp... “choose one aid with the power to tackle the weather...”
    Stacey's eyes remained set into a heavy glare upon the bright wisp before her, the creature uncaring and abrupt nature having rubbed her up the wrong way. As the walls echoed with sound and the baby Aipom woke sniffling heavy, a sign that a big crying session was about to erupt she rocked it up and down trying to sooth its frazzled state. She only hoped that its mother was around enarby away from the danger of the harsh bushfire outside. Waiting impatiently for the glowworm to explain the rules of this 'game' Stacey looked like an angered mother soothing her child with her Pokemon oblivious to her irked state. Jericho kept his cocky grin as he waited along with Reaper who's leash remained, Croagunk unnervingly silent.

With the confirmation that this woman would partake in her game the wisp withdrew into herself until she was nothing more than a shimmering orb of white light. Within the sealed room winds seemed to pick up dust and miniscule fragments of rubble and rock brushing against her skin. The white orb turned a light auburn brown, its edges smoothing too look like rock. Her Pokemon kept their guards up and the trio hardly flinched as the torches erupted as if the fuel had been topped up and flared a deep brown, an unnatural colour for fire. Thick waves of sand erupted from the orb in a violent Sandstorm that washed over the occupants of the room, Stace shielding her face and holding Aipom close to her chest to protect its little body. Squinting towards the heart of the storm she could just about make out the auburn orb shifting, the sands seemingly sticking to it causing its form to grow and change. She took on the form a large T-Rex with its typical short stubby arms and as the sands died down everyone stared up at the large imposing Tyranitar easily twice the size it should be. Aipom shivered in her grasp and even Jericho looked unnerved. It's mouth ripped open and gave a terrifying roar and even Stacey couldn't hide the flinch that crossed her face. This was some demented game, bloody wisp they were all caught in her madness.

Stacey took a step back and quickly thought over how to tackle this creature when she remembered the words of the psycho wisp in her mind, she had to choose an aid to battle the weather, it had been a sandstorm and this Tyranitar appeared to be constructed from the onomaly. She would need a Pokemon strong against ground types. Quickly pulling a Psychic Ball from her belt she signalled for her Pokemon to back up behind her wanting to keep them protected and released her Smoochum Syn. The little doll-looking Pokemon stared up at the Tyranitar with a fearful look in her eyes, what was her trainer thinking sending her out before that thing! She turned to face Stacey a horrified look in her big brown eyes but Stacey gave her a reassuring look.

"Its not a real Tyranitar Syn, just an ilusion made of weather. All I need you to do is keep up the ice attack. Blast it with a Blizzard and if thats not enough mix in your Powder Snow and Icicle Spear too." Syn gulped and nodded putting on a brave face before turning to face the sand monster chanting to herself "It's not real ... It's not real."

Garden of Iris

Mewsic Box: More or less pleased with Morph’s new arsenal of attacks, you playfully usher forth another selection of the appealing volleys. The ditto gestures a chirpy reply, tap-dancing his red sneakers to prove a fondness of the tangled body. He blinks nervously at the tall and slender stag, its mystical horns evoking feelings of dizziness. Light-headedly skipping across the tiled platform, the pseudo-Tangela extends its bluish Vines once more, eyeing up the grimacing reindeer before Whipping the thin tendrils with a nasty crack. The Stantler rears as red marks litter its forelegs, shaking off the pain before is mighty antlers envelop in a purple aura. The beast neighs defiantly, galloping forward with Zen as it painstakingly rams Morph in his shrubby torso. The Ditto flounders through the air like a ragdoll, the Headbutt throwing him into a ancient totem-pole before achingly falling to his feet. Stantler continues with its heated rampage, scraping its hoof against the craggy earth before lunging forward for another Tackle, fortunately the Tangela scurrying to its feet and whipping out a lengthy vine. As the distance is closed, Morph hurriedly smacks the deer on the noggin with his thick appendage, Knocking it Off its momentum as it falls on its side. Smirking confidently, the knotted shrub hops onto the Stantler and finishes his assault by Absorbing some health from the downed protector who winces in pain. The Big Horn Pokémon grits heatedly, shaking off the pain flipping Morph like a burger on its lengthy antlers. The quadruped gruffly races in pursuit, shooting a Confuse Ray from its beady black appendages, Morph wobbling left and right as he attempts to regain momentum...
    Tim clenched his teeth as he saw the shape shifter stumbling around out of confusion. "Great...." Tim said as he felt helpless, watching the battle turning to the raging Stantler's advantage. Suddenly, the adolescent trainer remembered something useful, after rummaging through his bag for a minute, Tim found exactly what he was looking for. "Hey, Morph! Come here, I have something to help!" Tim said as the vine pokemon struggled to come to its trainer, "Eat this Morph, it'll help." Tim said gently as he gave Morph a Lum Berry. The sassy pile of vines quickly felt refreshed and ready to battle. "Okay, now Morph, I need to use Stun Spore to restrict that Stantler's movements. After that, Tickle the beast, that way he wont be able to hit hard. Then I want you to use transform to turn into the Stantler, got it?" Tim ordered as Morph nodded with a determined look in its eyes.

Major apology on the delay, I’ll do my best to make up for it with some rapid fire updates. I’d also like to welcome Treep to the group, you’ve done a great job RPing so far ^-^ And finally, the Zone has undergone a massive overhaul, with undesired areas being swapped for new ones such as the Safari Zone. Since Weebos is fairly inactive I’ll be upping my cap too... here we go...

Mantis Cave

Pearl’s Perap: You ogle the furry arachnid with a terrified cringe, trying to work up a light-hearted cheer to the struggling Crackers who was flailing and rattling like the rabid macaw that he was. The words of support fail to reach your lips however as you shiver in panic, barely managing to settle your watery eyes on the terrifying creepy crawly encircling the neon hollow in sights of a quick snack. Nonetheless before its beady black eyes could settle on your nerve-racked mug, another presence with equal ferocity rips its way through the rubble-strewn walls in the form of a oversized Yanmega. Batting its translucent airfoils ferociously, the creepy bug churns an ear-splitting drone before meeting the eyes of the exotic dragonfly who was drooling in hype of an assorted bounty. You cringe at the thought as Crackers is lassoed against the wall in silken strips of Ariados’ thick white fluids. There was no doubt about it, although you wanted to test your new friends and save your hard-hitting powerhouses for a greater challenge, the big guns where in need of utilisation. You toss and turn as you shuffle to your Pokeballs, managing to wrestle through the thick cobwebs in time to finger feather auburn Pokeball. Wiping sweat drops from your head you switch to a gritty face, lightly tossing the sphere as it hurtles into the dim-lit abyss. The Flying Ball suddenly ricochets against the weathered underbelly of Mantis’ lair, cracking open with a flood of light. The sparring bugs dip there furry heads as a new figure makes itself know by gallantly fluttering skyward with a heroic caw. The hawk-like avian unfolds his feathery wings as he scopes the azure dome cluttered with cobwebs and shrooms, snarling at the marauders as he intakes your instructions... with a Night Slash and a Fury Swipe the two bugs interlock in close combat much to your appraisal, the tarantula determined to hold its ground and defend its feed. Whilst their fierce cut and thrust was working in your favour, Tim had revenge on mind and time was of the essence. He hastily parks at the roof of the cave, eyeing his coordinates whilst the thick strands of cream and black wave about. Bowing his head the Brave Bird suddenly swoops into a nosedive at a breakneck speed. Meeting the two bugs, Tim becomes enveloped in a glittery blue aura, ramming into the furry Ariados before rebounding into the shell-cased Yanmega. Albeit outsized, the avian had made its mark in the two with a bloody gash forming on Ariados’ abdomen and the dragonfly taking the form of a squashed bug as it franticly wobbles its claws about in agony. Breathing off the recoil damage, Tim raises his feathery airfoils before swinging them in an X-motion, causing two fine streams of Air to Slash through your silk bandages. As Tim does the same to the senile parrot, you wobble to the edge of the cavern to find Dana blinking weakly, tensing her pincers should she have to fight. Not long to go sonny Jim, but the wrath of the behemoths would soon take its course without appropriate force...

The Safari Zone

Treepandaone: Fuelled by the implausible legends of the sunny vista stemming back thousands of years you eagerly eye the horizon of a blooming island as the tourist-sized ferry takes its course on the calming waves. The hilltops a beeline ahead where booming with a tropical aura as the colourful noise of wildlife whistled through your ears, your heart pounding as the rich flora pushed up on the blossoming hilltops. Although keen to stopover at the Mesopotamian remnants you had a much more alluring charge ahead: A bustling Safari game raring with the toughest and rarest Pokémon. With a mighty foghorn the boat makes its park, allowing you and a crowd of tourists to amble across the rickety brown ferry en route of a pristine building only a stretch away. With the sea salt breeze beginning to settle you feel your heart pounce upon reaching the faultless archway of a makeshift Pokémon Centre at least 4-storys high. With the pane-glass doors unbolting in your presence you feel a force of hundreds push behind as the unorderly crowd pile up to the several brightly-lit check-in desks. Naturally ahead of the queue you franticly dash to the nearest desk. Before skimming through the rules on a small board pinned at each bureau, you suddenly meet eyes with a kind-faced woman with a polished pink hairdo.

“Welcome to Lyanazia!” She blurts kindly before tapping your details into an unseen electronic device nestled behind the counter. Slotting the blue sweet into a plastic cylinder she then shuffles bellow her desk before presenting a handful of spanking new inventory, “Ok Matthew, here’s your Pokenav and 5 Safari Balls. Good luck!” With that she hands over your newly purchased tackle and points to the second archway of intersection. Various palms and thickets could be seen dangling from either rim of the glass doorway, urging you to finger a red-white sphere and toss it skyward. Cracking in mid-air with a burst of white, the ball landed back in your grasp before a cute grey blob bobbed to your side with a cheerful growl. Sharing a warm embrace with the rare weather Pokémon, you feel the yellow device in your pocket wildly pulsate. With the LCD display recognising Nimbus; his image flickered onto the blank screen with an accompanied green health bar still at its cap. Above the bobbing icon of the cloud-like Pokémon, the Nav kept a check of your Safari Balls coupled with several tabs boasting a map and teleportation feature. Marvelling over the small gadget you suddenly feel a presence to your rear...

“WOW A CASTFORM!” Clapping your ears in wake of the bombshell you suddenly feel a kid about half your size tug on your arm. His face was covered in freckles, topped with knotty hair coloured a carroty ginger. Gleaming with animation, the boy hopped in reach of Nimbus who bobbed upward in panic. “HEY I’LL TRADE YA FOR IT! OR EVEN BETTER – WE CAN BATTLE IT OUT AND THE WINNER KEEPS IT!” you gulp nervously, raring to cross borders and begin your safari, although the immature youngster didn’t look like he’d take no for an answer. Left speechless, you feel a third presence in your midst, a lanky girl about a foot taller than you sporting similar blemishes and ginger pigtails.

“Not so fast Twiggy!” she smiles, comically pulling the boy back by his ear before blushing in your direction, “Sorry about my brother he’s a real dweeb. I’m Susie!” Laughing to herself she tugs the mortified Twiggy through the archway much to Nimbus’ relief. Knowing the two ginger siblings had their heads on your target, one could only expect this wouldn’t be your last encounter. With Nimbus cheerfully resting on your noggin, the hustle and bustle seems to have settled as you set your eyes on the sunny outdoors. Swoosh! The glass panes open in your face, rays of sun washing on you and the chirpy cloud. With the brown thickets rubbing against your ankles as you take a quick appraisal of the vast expanse, there wasn’t a cloud in the sky and the heat was intense. Nimbus suddenly begins to flush a brilliant white, his upper-silhouette growing several orbs whilst his lower-silhouette shaping into a lumpy cloud. Encouraged to switch into his sunny-form, Nimbus chirps beneath his orange-hued helmet before spiralling with puffs of cloud.

Spending a few minutes to absorb the environment, you feel the surplus of tourists become far sparser as everybody sets their course. Ambling across the sundrenched savannah glowing a golden brown, you notice several Pokémon grazing on the frazzled expanse. Among them was a herd of stone-coloured Rhyhorn, huddled together as they bathed in the sun and sampled the lush thickets. Toward the left you noticed a herd of Stantler frolicking across the greener meadows, all too cheerful to notice a foursome of hungry Luxio hidden in the bushes with their bottoms raised and ready to pounce. Leaning toward the right you could vaguely distinguish a swarm of Scyther sparring with one another furiously in an attempt to woo their mates. Jumping with excitement you wonder where to go first. If the wildlife on the savannah wasn’t enough, there was a totem pole marking signs for the watering hole and the jungle.

What will you do?

The Sundial

Arc Angel: Traumatised by the brownish behemoth you bow your head and continue to reassure yourself its all part of a horrible illusion. The grains of sand beat across your skin, keeping you headstrong and urging you to play the wisp’s mythical game of wit and determination. Squinting so to keep the grit out of your eyes, you finger at a pink-hued Pokeball, with a hunch to tackle the vicious weather condition with a Pokémon that could deal with ground types. You expose the penny-sized sphere, tightly clutching it before the furious airstream could. Tapping it to the size of an apple, you gently pitch the Psychic ball letting it whirl through the storm before cracking open with a purple aura. Dropping to the sand-strewn desert with a tight grip to the ground, the diapered Syn releases a terrified squeal before hopping to her master with a look of sheer bewilderment. The Tyrant stomped the ground with its giant foot as it continued to clad in the tan rubble. As she cuddles your leg you assure her amidst the loud winds and blaring roars that it was all an illusion – a test of strength with little danger. Although you couldn’t hold your breath on the severity of the situation, you usher a triad of orders in hope at least one of them would put an end to the wretched puzzle. With Syn’s eyes glazed in tears she turns to face the T-Rex that had scared her so. Her blubbering bottom lip finally settled, the doll wiping her tears with her sleeved before channelling her ice energy. The Smoochum’s eyes shut, either in fear or concentration, although her mouth suddenly gapes open as she begins to blow a gust of blue wind in the monster’s direction. Settling on the baby Pokémon, the Tyranitar roars as spurs of white suddenly exit the ice-types chops. Suddenly! The Blizzard washes against bottom of the rock monster, and despite being washed down by the unsuitable conditions, the icy blast begins to crumble its thick hide. Roaring in pain as its lower half is severed by the bitter wind, the massive dinosaur begins to lose its substance as grains of sand pour from its limbs and onto the floor. You look around as the cyclone begins to subside, the grains of grit spiralling the arena beginning to collapse like a vicious rainfall causing the stout Syn to become buried in to soft pool of brown. The golden walls tattered with hieroglyphs suddenly jut from all corners and shroud the desert theme you’d become immersed in. A migraine suddenly ensues as you struggle to stay upright, the pool of sand suddenly flickering into nonexistence confirming it was nothing more than an illusion. Your motley companions look just as dazed, the fact you felt every grain of sand beat against your skin must have meant the spirit had gotten deep into your head. Perhaps death in her insane game would have resulted in the same outcome in the real world, the fact the wisp could suggest your subconscious to feel or experience anything in its whim seemed mind-boggling at the least. Ogling up at the white orb, you notice it taking shape again, flickering to a white-blue as the several torches followed. She’d got in your head again, only this time a shivery drop in temperature arose. Although Syn looked to snuggle itself in ecstasy, your other friends feel the bitter frost as the rocky floor glazes in blue and razor-sharp stalagmites rip through its surface. The wind picks up once more, only this time thickets of sleet blowing against your face. Shivering intensely you notice the walls around you drop for a second time, and although it was all but a mind trick you feel in awe with the starlit sky painted with a beautiful aurora... The Hail intensifies, and when you take a second look at the wisp you notice her pallid skin coating with sleet and snow. As with the vicious Tyranitar, the spirit began shaping into a vicious snowman! Standing over fifty-feet, the Abomasnow bellowed with a deep voice as spears of ice grew up its back and atop of its head. Undressed for such a tundra you feel your skin turning blue as the frigid wind takes its course. Cloaking the baby chimp in the midst of all this you’d have to act fast before the Wisp shattered your mentality...

Garden of Iris

Mewsic Box: The battle was beginning to take its toll on both battlers, although Morph was managing to hold its own against the mythical steed. The knotted shrub was wobbling in all directions as confusion took its course, leaving the Stantler with a confident neigh albeit slightly whiplashed by the Ditto’s snappy vines. Determined to show your worth to enter the garden and overpower the Stantler, you usher your next orders and pitch a purple berry in his direction. You could only hope you’d done enough to help the novice Pokémon against such a formidable opponent. Sniffing against the ground, the bluish Tangela wraps the berry in its thin tendrils before shoving it into an unseen mouth beneath its bushy exterior. Nomming it almost instantly, Morph chirps in approval as his migraine subsides. Stantler growls gruffly, and whilst the Tangela was sat on its bum without a care the reindeer hastily stamped the ground before charging forward with a mighty Take Down causing the stout shrub to subsequently scrape against the rocky surface as his limbs twinge in pain. Lifting himself up from the paving the grazed Morph springs forward on his red sneakers and begins shaking his body wildly affront the intimidating Stantler. Sudden spurs of golden powder begin flickering from his long tendrils in his strange dance, the Spores washing upon the quadruped and causing it to sneeze in a confused state. The stag suddenly lifts its forelegs irately, bellowing only to feel its muscles lock up with paralysis. The Tangela giggles mischievously as he extends his vines and begins Tickling Stantler. In wake of the frantic jiggling of the blue shrub the deer begins laughing uncontrollably much to its humiliation. Keeling backward with its defences down, Morph grows tired of his current form and transforms again. Flickering white, the shrubby silhouette becomes more streamline as four legs sprout beneath it, his head soon following. Finalizing the metamorphosis a fluffy white tail plopping on his rear coupled with a set of bizarre antlers climbing from his noggin. The radiance subsides, leaving a brilliant deer stood before you with silky tan fur and white blotches. Releasing a gallant neigh the deer stares squarely at his doppelganger that is all too weakened to retaliate. The enemy Stantler squints slightly as it Calm’s its Mind showing it wont go down without a fight. With the means to finish things, you look down at your green-sprayed Pokedex which flickers with Morph’s latest moveset.
    Species Ditto
    Nickname Morph
    Moves Transform, Tackle,
    Leer, Astonish, Hypnosis,
    Stomp, Sand-Attack, Take Down,
    Mega Drain, Stun Spore,
    Confuse Ray, Calm Mind, Roleplay,
    Zen Headbutt, Imprison, Captivate

The Sundial

Arc Angel: Traumatised by the brownish behemoth you bow your head and continue to reassure yourself its all part of a horrible illusion. The grains of sand beat across your skin, keeping you headstrong and urging you to play the wisp’s mythical game of wit and determination. Squinting so to keep the grit out of your eyes, you finger at a pink-hued Pokeball, with a hunch to tackle the vicious weather condition with a Pokémon that could deal with ground types. You expose the penny-sized sphere, tightly clutching it before the furious airstream could. Tapping it to the size of an apple, you gently pitch the Psychic ball letting it whirl through the storm before cracking open with a purple aura. Dropping to the sand-strewn desert with a tight grip to the ground, the diapered Syn releases a terrified squeal before hopping to her master with a look of sheer bewilderment. The Tyrant stomped the ground with its giant foot as it continued to clad in the tan rubble. As she cuddles your leg you assure her amidst the loud winds and blaring roars that it was all an illusion – a test of strength with little danger. Although you couldn’t hold your breath on the severity of the situation, you usher a triad of orders in hope at least one of them would put an end to the wretched puzzle. With Syn’s eyes glazed in tears she turns to face the T-Rex that had scared her so. Her blubbering bottom lip finally settled, the doll wiping her tears with her sleeved before channelling her ice energy. The Smoochum’s eyes shut, either in fear or concentration, although her mouth suddenly gapes open as she begins to blow a gust of blue wind in the monster’s direction. Settling on the baby Pokémon, the Tyranitar roars as spurs of white suddenly exit the ice-types chops. Suddenly! The Blizzard washes against bottom of the rock monster, and despite being washed down by the unsuitable conditions, the icy blast begins to crumble its thick hide. Roaring in pain as its lower half is severed by the bitter wind, the massive dinosaur begins to lose its substance as grains of sand pour from its limbs and onto the floor. You look around as the cyclone begins to subside, the grains of grit spiralling the arena beginning to collapse like a vicious rainfall causing the stout Syn to become buried in to soft pool of brown. The golden walls tattered with hieroglyphs suddenly jut from all corners and shroud the desert theme you’d become immersed in. A migraine suddenly ensues as you struggle to stay upright, the pool of sand suddenly flickering into nonexistence confirming it was nothing more than an illusion. Your motley companions look just as dazed, the fact you felt every grain of sand beat against your skin must have meant the spirit had gotten deep into your head. Perhaps death in her insane game would have resulted in the same outcome in the real world, the fact the wisp could suggest your subconscious to feel or experience anything in its whim seemed mind-boggling at the least. Ogling up at the white orb, you notice it taking shape again, flickering to a white-blue as the several torches followed. She’d got in your head again, only this time a shivery drop in temperature arose. Although Syn looked to snuggle itself in ecstasy, your other friends feel the bitter frost as the rocky floor glazes in blue and razor-sharp stalagmites rip through its surface. The wind picks up once more, only this time thickets of sleet blowing against your face. Shivering intensely you notice the walls around you drop for a second time, and although it was all but a mind trick you feel in awe with the starlit sky painted with a beautiful aurora... The Hail intensifies, and when you take a second look at the wisp you notice her pallid skin coating with sleet and snow. As with the vicious Tyranitar, the spirit began shaping into a vicious snowman! Standing over fifty-feet, the Abomasnow bellowed with a deep voice as spears of ice grew up its back and atop of its head. Undressed for such a tundra you feel your skin turning blue as the frigid wind takes its course. Cloaking the baby chimp in the midst of all this you’d have to act fast before the Wisp shattered your mentality...
    Through squinted eyes Stacey could just about make out the Tyranitar but she wouldn't have needed them as its piercing screeches made the hairs on her neck rise. As she held out the Psychic Ball in her outstretched hand she began to worry that her choice was a bad one. Tyranitar looked feral even if it wasn't real and the small creature within the Pokeball was a young girl in a babies body, she would be swallowed whole. As her thoughts turned the the annoying Wisp playing this sadistic game she released her Smoochum the little babeh shrieking in horror and running over to her trainer. Stacey tried to soothe the young girl and after a few minutes staring contest Syn turned to look at the Tyranitar who maintained its stony glare. Syn wobbled forward unsteadily her lip quivering praying that Stacey was right and as the ground beast stomped the ground causing her to fall on her butt fresh tears poured from her eyes.

'I'm not afraid ... I'm not afraid' she mentally chanted after receiving her orders and steps forward to meet the beast. Wiping off her tears she clamped her eyes shut and breathed out a a blast of frigid cold air filled with snow and ice. The Blizzard manages to hit the Tyranitar at its legs and even with the buffetting effect of the Sandstorm it appeared to be working. The beast roared as its base was destroyed sands ouring from its form covering the little ice doll before it all faded away into nothingness ... just an illusion. Stacey groaned as a deep throbbing between her temples, if this wisp had form she would have battered it to a bloody pulp by now.

The small room didn't remain as the wisp glowed an icy blue and as she pierced the young womans mind again a dip in temperature followed. Stacey involuntarily shivered as Syn beamed feeling far more comfortable. The floor becomes an deep cyan as icy stagmalites ripped forth luckily away from the group gathetered trying to keep warm. The winds turn along with the temperature as the sky becomes a beautiful black sparkled with stars, yet another illusion. The snow falling begins to harden into a vicious Hail as the wisp takes on a new shape, this time a huge snow covered tree that flex its thick trunk like arms and roared large ice spears jutted from its skin.

Maintaining an ironic icy glare Stacey shivered like mad her limbs spasming wildly as she tried to keep warm. Pulling out the shirt from her bag she wrapped up the babeh Aipom before returning Syn to her ball, although loving the weather she would not be a good match here. After a few tries she managed to grasp a Ghost ball and release the occupant. The stoward Duskull shivered a little in weather but was ready for any course of action, even if it meant taking on the giant Abominasnow.

"O-one s-super e-e-effect-tive attack w-worked l-last time," she managed through chatterting teeth hoping that Cadaver's one fire attack would destroy the illusion.

"F-Fire B-blast"

Talking

Major apology on the delay, I’ll do my best to make up for it with some rapid fire updates. I’d also like to welcome Treep to the group, you’ve done a great job RPing so far ^-^ And finally, the Zone has undergone a massive overhaul, with undesired areas being swapped for new ones such as the Safari Zone. Since Weebos is fairly inactive I’ll be upping my cap too... here we go...

Mantis Cave

Pearl’s Perap: You ogle the furry arachnid with a terrified cringe, trying to work up a light-hearted cheer to the struggling Crackers who was flailing and rattling like the rabid macaw that he was. The words of support fail to reach your lips however as you shiver in panic, barely managing to settle your watery eyes on the terrifying creepy crawly encircling the neon hollow in sights of a quick snack. Nonetheless before its beady black eyes could settle on your nerve-racked mug, another presence with equal ferocity rips its way through the rubble-strewn walls in the form of a oversized Yanmega. Batting its translucent airfoils ferociously, the creepy bug churns an ear-splitting drone before meeting the eyes of the exotic dragonfly who was drooling in hype of an assorted bounty. You cringe at the thought as Crackers is lassoed against the wall in silken strips of Ariados’ thick white fluids. There was no doubt about it, although you wanted to test your new friends and save your hard-hitting powerhouses for a greater challenge, the big guns where in need of utilisation. You toss and turn as you shuffle to your Pokeballs, managing to wrestle through the thick cobwebs in time to finger feather auburn Pokeball. Wiping sweat drops from your head you switch to a gritty face, lightly tossing the sphere as it hurtles into the dim-lit abyss. The Flying Ball suddenly ricochets against the weathered underbelly of Mantis’ lair, cracking open with a flood of light. The sparring bugs dip there furry heads as a new figure makes itself know by gallantly fluttering skyward with a heroic caw. The hawk-like avian unfolds his feathery wings as he scopes the azure dome cluttered with cobwebs and shrooms, snarling at the marauders as he intakes your instructions... with a Night Slash and a Fury Swipe the two bugs interlock in close combat much to your appraisal, the tarantula determined to hold its ground and defend its feed. Whilst their fierce cut and thrust was working in your favour, Tim had revenge on mind and time was of the essence. He hastily parks at the roof of the cave, eyeing his coordinates whilst the thick strands of cream and black wave about. Bowing his head the Brave Bird suddenly swoops into a nosedive at a breakneck speed. Meeting the two bugs, Tim becomes enveloped in a glittery blue aura, ramming into the furry Ariados before rebounding into the shell-cased Yanmega. Albeit outsized, the avian had made its mark in the two with a bloody gash forming on Ariados’ abdomen and the dragonfly taking the form of a squashed bug as it franticly wobbles its claws about in agony. Breathing off the recoil damage, Tim raises his feathery airfoils before swinging them in an X-motion, causing two fine streams of Air to Slash through your silk bandages. As Tim does the same to the senile parrot, you wobble to the edge of the cavern to find Dana blinking weakly, tensing her pincers should she have to fight. Not long to go sonny Jim, but the wrath of the behemoths would soon take its course without appropriate force...
    [Yay, Zakky <3z Lyanazia! :3]

With the assistance of the large Pidgeot coming thick and fast, a wave of relief overtook Zak. Soaring around above him, Tim cried out, attempting to scare the bugs before starting a Brave Bird attack. Buffeting the creatures, each one damaged quite a fraction, the bird felt the burn himself. Not wanting to waste any time, however, the Pidgeot changes course, this time flapping his wings to reach the webbed areas. In a matter of seconds, the bird slashed at the air, cutting through the Ariados' home like a knife through butter. Having finally escaped properly, Zak quickly reunited with the FlyScorpion pokémon once more, sharing a quick hug before turning his attention back to the three way battle.

Having managed to deal an attack to each threat already and release Zak and Crackers, Tim screeched, darting as high up in the cavern as he could once more, awaiting more commands from his now-safe trainer. "Okay, dude, we need to try and deal with both of these pokémon as fast as possible. Let's brighten this cave up with a Sunny Day, follow that up with a Heat Wave. Attempt to hurt both the pokémon, primarily the Ariados, though." Recieving his two commands, the bird nodded and began. With Dana at his side once more, the boy smirked, "You wanna help out, girl? If you do and can glide properly in here, Fire Punch that Yanmega once Tim has brightened up the surroundings."

With both pokémon having commands for the bug battle, the boy turned to the injured looking Chatot who seemed a little disorientated nearby. "Hey, Crackers, how ya feeling?"

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

The Safari Zone

Treepandaone: Fuelled by the implausible legends of the sunny vista stemming back thousands of years you eagerly eye the horizon of a blooming island as the tourist-sized ferry takes its course on the calming waves. The hilltops a beeline ahead where booming with a tropical aura as the colourful noise of wildlife whistled through your ears, your heart pounding as the rich flora pushed up on the blossoming hilltops. Although keen to stopover at the Mesopotamian remnants you had a much more alluring charge ahead: A bustling Safari game raring with the toughest and rarest Pokémon. With a mighty foghorn the boat makes its park, allowing you and a crowd of tourists to amble across the rickety brown ferry en route of a pristine building only a stretch away. With the sea salt breeze beginning to settle you feel your heart pounce upon reaching the faultless archway of a makeshift Pokémon Centre at least 4-storys high. With the pane-glass doors unbolting in your presence you feel a force of hundreds push behind as the unorderly crowd pile up to the several brightly-lit check-in desks. Naturally ahead of the queue you franticly dash to the nearest desk. Before skimming through the rules on a small board pinned at each bureau, you suddenly meet eyes with a kind-faced woman with a polished pink hairdo.

“Welcome to Lyanazia!” She blurts kindly before tapping your details into an unseen electronic device nestled behind the counter. Slotting the blue sweet into a plastic cylinder she then shuffles bellow her desk before presenting a handful of spanking new inventory, “Ok Matthew, here’s your Pokenav and 5 Safari Balls. Good luck!” With that she hands over your newly purchased tackle and points to the second archway of intersection. Various palms and thickets could be seen dangling from either rim of the glass doorway, urging you to finger a red-white sphere and toss it skyward. Cracking in mid-air with a burst of white, the ball landed back in your grasp before a cute grey blob bobbed to your side with a cheerful growl. Sharing a warm embrace with the rare weather Pokémon, you feel the yellow device in your pocket wildly pulsate. With the LCD display recognising Nimbus; his image flickered onto the blank screen with an accompanied green health bar still at its cap. Above the bobbing icon of the cloud-like Pokémon, the Nav kept a check of your Safari Balls coupled with several tabs boasting a map and teleportation feature. Marvelling over the small gadget you suddenly feel a presence to your rear...

“WOW A CASTFORM!” Clapping your ears in wake of the bombshell you suddenly feel a kid about half your size tug on your arm. His face was covered in freckles, topped with knotty hair coloured a carroty ginger. Gleaming with animation, the boy hopped in reach of Nimbus who bobbed upward in panic. “HEY I’LL TRADE YA FOR IT! OR EVEN BETTER – WE CAN BATTLE IT OUT AND THE WINNER KEEPS IT!” you gulp nervously, raring to cross borders and begin your safari, although the immature youngster didn’t look like he’d take no for an answer. Left speechless, you feel a third presence in your midst, a lanky girl about a foot taller than you sporting similar blemishes and ginger pigtails.

“Not so fast Twiggy!” she smiles, comically pulling the boy back by his ear before blushing in your direction, “Sorry about my brother he’s a real dweeb. I’m Susie!” Laughing to herself she tugs the mortified Twiggy through the archway much to Nimbus’ relief. Knowing the two ginger siblings had their heads on your target, one could only expect this wouldn’t be your last encounter. With Nimbus cheerfully resting on your noggin, the hustle and bustle seems to have settled as you set your eyes on the sunny outdoors. Swoosh! The glass panes open in your face, rays of sun washing on you and the chirpy cloud. With the brown thickets rubbing against your ankles as you take a quick appraisal of the vast expanse, there wasn’t a cloud in the sky and the heat was intense. Nimbus suddenly begins to flush a brilliant white, his upper-silhouette growing several orbs whilst his lower-silhouette shaping into a lumpy cloud. Encouraged to switch into his sunny-form, Nimbus chirps beneath his orange-hued helmet before spiralling with puffs of cloud.

Spending a few minutes to absorb the environment, you feel the surplus of tourists become far sparser as everybody sets their course. Ambling across the sundrenched savannah glowing a golden brown, you notice several Pokémon grazing on the frazzled expanse. Among them was a herd of stone-coloured Rhyhorn, huddled together as they bathed in the sun and sampled the lush thickets. Toward the left you noticed a herd of Stantler frolicking across the greener meadows, all too cheerful to notice a foursome of hungry Luxio hidden in the bushes with their bottoms raised and ready to pounce. Leaning toward the right you could vaguely distinguish a swarm of Scyther sparring with one another furiously in an attempt to woo their mates. Jumping with excitement you wonder where to go first. If the wildlife on the savannah wasn’t enough, there was a totem pole marking signs for the watering hole and the jungle.

What will you do?
    Its all good, it was worth the wait :3

Fueled by the tales of lore and legend, Matthew’s heart raced as he approached the entrance of the Safari Zone, the sun beating down on his neck as the horizon of the blooming island appeared in front of him in the shape of a tourist sized ferry taking its course on the calming waves. Getting aboard the boat, Matthew stood upon the starboard side, the waves gently hitting the side as it sped through the waves, the experienced captain taking the helm. Looking up at the sky, Matthew breathed in a breath of fresh, cool air, the tropical aura of the island doing his health good as the activeness of the wildlife whistled through his ears. With many different areas to discover in the new land, Matthew felt an urge of adventure as he chose the Safari Game as his destination. With a mighty foghorn almost knocking Matthew off his feet in surprise, Matthew held on to the bar and sang to himself quietly.

“I’m on a boat, I’m on a boat, everybody look at me I’m on a mother-trucking boat.”

With the gentle sea breeze splashing across his face, Matthew felt the presence of the Pokémon Centre, a makeshift four storied building amongst the midst, the ban-glass doors unbolting in his presence, swooshing open as the tourists piled in. Being ahead of the queue, Matthew ran towards the nearest desk, skimming through the rules laid ahead of him as he met with the eyes of a kind-faced woman with pink hair.

“Welcome to Lyanazia!” The woman blurted as Matthew smiled kindly at her, the woman tapping his details into an unseen electronic device nestled behind the counter. Peeking over the desk, Matthew saw the woman place the candy in a plastic container before collecting his new inventory

“Ok Matthew, here’s your Pokenav and 5 Safari Balls. Good luck!” the woman said as Matthew reached for his new stuff, thanking the woman and leaving towards the pointed out direction.

As Matthew strode across to the door he saw various palms and thickets dangling down from the rim of the doorway, pumping more adrenaline into his body. Psyching himself up, he grabbed the Pokéball on his belt and threw it upward, the red and white ball exploding in the air with energy as it revealed his hyperactive Castform, the cute grey blob of his cheering at his release. Stroking Nimbus behind the ears, Matthew felt the device pulsate wildly, the LCD display recognizing Nimbus; his imagery flicking onto the blank screen with a green health bar at its cap. Looking round at the device, Matthew saw the safari balls and a map, the small gadget fascinating Matthew.

“Father would have gone crazy over this” Matthew said quietly to himself, reminiscing of his father electronic majesty.

“WOW A CASTFORM!” Matthew jumped once again, his socks knocked off at the abrasive jolt of speech hitting him like a bombshell as he turned to face the child responsible. “HEY I’LL TRADE YA FOR IT! OR EVEN BETTER – WE CAN BATTLE IT OUT AND THE WINNER KEEPS IT!” Matthew looked at the child tugging on his arm, looking down at the freckled boy as he excitedly jumped up and down, hopping to grab Nimbus. Matthew chuckled as the cloud pokémon bobbed up and down nervously at the acquisition, the usual playful pokémon feeling uncomforted. Gulping, Matthew looked back towards the doors, longing to exit but as he looked back at the boy, he saw that he wasn’t going to take no for an answer. Eyes flicking back to the door, Matthew saw another presence, a lanky girl about a foot taller than himself, sporting similar blemishes and pigtails.

“Not so fast Twiggy!” Matthew sighed a breath of relief as the woman comically pulled the boy back by his ears before blushing in his direction. “Sorry about my brother he’s a real dweeb. I’m Susie!” Matthew smiled as the woman tugged the boy through the archway as Nimbus looked relieved.

“You know I would never trade you away” Matthew said to his Castform as he hugged it “Although, We were good enough to beat him” Matthew laughed as he stuck his tongue out. Looking back at the door Matthew felt the three would meet back up again. Feeling Nimbus rest on his head, Matthew looked around to find the hustle and bustle of the centre calm down once more, as he headed back towards the door. Feeling the glass open on his arrival, Matthew felt the rays of sunshine beat down on his face once more, the brown thickets rubbing against his ankles as he took a quick glance around as his standings.

Matthew suddenly looked up at Nimbus as he flashed a brilliant white colour, his upper body growing several orbs as he grew clouds on his lower body, Matthew recognizing the sun transformation from the Pokédex, this being the first time he had seen it in person. Chirping beneath his orange-hued helmet, Matthew saw the pokémon spiraling off with puffs of cloud, as he walked into the adventurous zone.

Spending a few minutes to absorb the environment, Matthew felt the surplus of tourists become far sparser as they chose their destinations. Ambling across the savannah, Matthew noticed a few pokémon grazing on the expanse, a heard of Rhyhorn huddled together as they bathed in the sun. Thinking back to his first adventure, Matthew remembered his own Rhyhorn before he evolved, the battle-hungry giant pivotal into his success of not being killed in his first adventure into the realm of Fizzy Bubbles. Looking towards the left, Matthew noticed a heard of Stantler frolicking in a greener meadow, all too cheerfull to notice the Luxio in the bushes, Matthew’s keen eyes noticing the bottom raised and ready to pounce. Looking to the right, Matthew registered some Scyther sparring to woo their possible mates. Jumping in excitement, Matthew wondered where to go first, looking up at a totem pole with signs marked on it.

“Where do you want to go Nimbus?” The trainer asked his Pokémon as it spiraled towards the watering hole, chirping as Matthew laughed, accepting his decision. “Remember to keep on your toes now, this place is filled with untamed pokémon” Matthew warned as he stepped forward, ready to see what was at the watering hole.

The Sundial

Arc Angel: With another climate change picking up, you relentlessly shiver as your frostbitten fingers tuck under the warmth of your jumper. With the temperatures bellow freezing the group huddles together to share body heat, all the while the horrific eyesore peering down with a mighty grimace. Syn nestled in the snowy blanket with a content smile, the arctic wind splashing on her face like a comforting breeze. Nonetheless she’d done her job, and whilst she was enjoying the snow she was in the face of a bad matchup. With a nippy switcharoo you shuffle your Psychic and Ghost ball and recall the snowy infant for a favourable spectre. The stout Duskull emerged from a flood of orchid before bobbing in circles and meeting your eyes. Chattering up another attack, the reaper waggles his head before facing the enormous yeti with a sensation of panic. As the icy stones buffeted his tattered cloak his lone eye lit with a burning passion as a fire burned beneath his carcass. Leaning rearward the ghost suddenly inhaled before exhaling a ginger inferno that quickly channelled into an X-shape figure. The Blast of Fire pushed through the thick gail hotter than ever, meeting the angry illusion of a snowman at the centre of his brow. An ear-splitting cry of agony ensues as streams vapour begin to fizzle from its forehead and his shape becomes disfigured. With the storm subsiding once more the monster begins to melt like an ice-cream on a hot summer’s day. As the liquid snowman disperses leaving your shoes soaked you notice the room change shape as it had before. The aurora lit sky flickers back to its regular tombstone panels, the walls protruding from the rims of the crypt and your cloths become surprisingly warm and dry. With the wisp forming at the focal point of the circular room, you feel at the end of your tether with the mind games and wonder if Croagunk had to go through the same process. Without another word you feel overcome with the same trippy sensation as the will-o taps into your subconscious. The burning torches around you switch from a bright blue to a deeper shade, hastily followed by the frayed walls and ceiling which flicker into nothingness. This sky was painted a shuddering black, with fast-moving clouds swarming ahead. Something else feels odd though, as if the floor beneath you was moving... Facing the tiled floor which was now painted with seaweed and shells you notice its barely bobbing on a rough sea in the middle of an unknown ocean! The dark waves crashed against all sides, you and your group barely managing to keep momentum as the water splashed against the deck causing you to scramble to its centre. With the crackling noise of thunder drops of drizzle begin splattering downward, intensifying into a heavy downpour. The pallid orb of a wisp suddenly drops into the water, leaving you to scan the waters edge in panic knowing full-well a watery kraken would no doubt make a horrifying appearance. As the five of you become literally saturated, raft continues to rock almost as if something was bellow. Croagunk grabs onto Reaper’s keystone much to his distaste whilst Jericho and Cadaver float carelessly above the rickety pedestal. Stumbling to your knees using every last breath to keep a hold of the baby chimp, you hear a strident cry coming from a nearby orca. The raft begins to tip as a enormous figure begins to push up beneath you. Almost as large as its predecessors, a giant Kyogre flounders out of the murky depths and lunges above your floatation. Its physical features where far more wobbly, almost as if it was made out of water. Its several red markings shimmered across its broad self as it slowly drifted through mid-air. Diving back into the water with a mighty splash, the orca left you with a third challenge to overcome. With the uneasy seas causing your grip to collapse you had to act fast...

Mantis Cave

Pearl’s Perap: Managing to find safety at a nearby ledge, You watch the dodgy fight for food and territory with an eager eye. It hadn’t been long since you where all in perilous danger, and it’d be up to you to make sure Tim, Dana and Crackers didn’t become the latest snack of the blood-thirsty arachnid. With a triad of additional orders, Tim bows faithfully before skimming the dim room. Whilst the 8-legged creature merely snarled and spat at the heroic avian, the squashed Yanmega franticly flapped its wings into shape before taking flight en route Pigeot. With Dana fluttering to your side you decide she’d make a nifty aid to the outnumbered Tim, the bat-like creature nodding before charging forward. That left one other – the senile bird who’d finally escaped the clutches of its arachnid captor. Meeting eyes you quickly see if he’s able to help whilst keeping your senses on the battle ahead. “Crackers!” the parrot reiterates with vigour, fluttering in zigzag motions with a thirst for revenge. Meanwhile, the Buzzing Yanmega continued to tail the feathery hawk, releasing a sound wave of Bug energy which ruffled against the plump bird, still searching for a spot of sunlight to enact his sunny day. At a loss for any shed of light, Tim swiftly takes a nosedive for the layer of cobwebs with the hairy bug in his sights. The arachnid braced itself for the assault as his fist veiled with a inky black aura, Sucker Punching the bird upon arrival and causing her to flounder into the ridges of the rough cave. Cawing in pain, Tim quickly ricochets off the wall and soars back onto Ariados’ tracks, opening his tan wings and churning a thick stream of hot air. The Wave of Heat washes onto the spider much to his agony as his fury skin starts to burn and blister. Right on queue, Dana flutters up and socks the Dragonfly with a fist full of flames, the Fire Punch causing a minor graze on the bugs hard endoskeleton. Crackers flutters about wildly, unsure who to it but finally settling on the Ariados who had caused him the most hardship. With the bruised bug licking its wounds the odd macaw perches slightly above before taking a deep breath... “ON TOP OF OLD SMOKEY...” with use of his god-awful Singing voice, the colourful avian manages to put the insect to solace in the nick of time. Whilst Yanmega had a strong disgust for the bat-like Pokémon, the behemoth caught a glimpse of the downed Ariados and hastily flew to its side. Tim ushers away whilst Dana and Cracker land on your shoulders, all gawking in anticipation at what would become of the furry tarantula. The Yanmega suddenly emits a high-pitch signal to its rear. Moments pass, and the room is suddenly swarmed by a loud buzzing. Several smaller Yanma flock the tightly knit holes, brushing past the mushroomed hollows and meeting their mother at the focal point of the arena. As the Yanmega injected its lethal stinger in the neck of the Ariados, you watch in disgust as the dragonflies rip the spider limb from limb. Level up for Dana. Squinting at the orange carcass you notice its long fangs dripping with the incredibly sought venom. You where a stone’s throw away from finishing your side of the checklist, all you had to do was snatch the venom-filled tooth and make your way out of the godforsaken pit...

Safari Zone

Treepandaone: At a loss for where to head first, you decide one of the areas labelled on the signpost would be in your best interest. With the cheery cloud of sunshine hovering above you decide to let him pick your next destination on the sunny vista. He doesn’t take long to decide, bobbing atop the totem pole and franticly spiralling around the label pointing to the Watering Hole. Whether the heat had made him parched or he was interested in making new friends, Nimbus’ decision was set as he fluttered en route to the sparkling lake. Quickly jogging in tow, you keep a close eye on the latent Rhyhorn to make sure they where settled, a loud noise would certainly cause an unwanted stampede. The Stantler on the other hand where hastily scrambling in all angles as the playful Luxio quickly took their pick of the feed. It wasn’t the prettiest sight but the circle of life was one not to be troubled by. Rushing through the green thickets you soon find yourself and Castform surrounded by tall palm trees and tropical flora. A few Carterpie scuttle along the undergrowth as the bird types caw overhead. Shimmying through the thick lianas and bendy tree stalks the noise of gushing water cause your ears to erect. With Nimbus taking off faster than a jetplane in sheer ecstasy, you up your pace as you carefully hop over the dead leaves in tow of your restless partner. Soon enough you catch up to the eager cloud who’d settled down slightly in wake of the awesome atmosphere of the tropical forests. Loud chirpings are heard as giant dragonfly creatures scream overhead while cute, green Mushrooms leisurely feast on the thick shrubbery before scuttling into the undergrowth. In turn a small arachnid leaps from one side of a tree to the other, leaving thin strings of web to catch the occasional avian. Circling in awe whilst still heading to the tropical lagoon you stumble as a herd of humongous, tusked beasts cross your path, causing the soil bellow you to grumble in their wake. At a loss for words you frenziedly scan the Pokemon with your Pokedex, amazed to see Pokemon only heard of in books now walking past in their hundreds. ”Yanmega, Shroomish, Spinarak, Donphan, Mamoswine” With a hustle and bustle at every corner, there’d be know reason not to begin your hunt. Nonetheless Castform continues north, carefully slipping past the spider web and through the legs of the Pokémon Giants. You catch up once more, reaching the desired opening with a huge smile. Nestled just on the outskirts of the Island’s lush hilltops, the large drinking spot stood out as a beautiful sight to behold. Pumped freshly with crystalline mountain water, the still lake stood neatly before a powerful waterfall cascading from the height of a full-grown Steelix, forming a rainbow against the diamond-dust spray. The noise of wild Pokemon was strident as colonies of water pokemon bathed on the few rocks that jutted above the lake, among them Poliwag and Corphish coupled with their respected families. Occasionaly a few Goldeen and Lumineon leap up from the water before splashing back in, with a cute few Chinchou and Clamperl nestled at the depth of the lake. Outskirting the lake was a herd of Phanpy squirting jets of water playfully at one another as its mother observed with a keen smile. A set of Cherubi and Seedot also sampled the fresh water whilst bathing under the suns rays which refracted through the many palms. The hunt is on: What will you do?

Safari Zone

Treepandaone: At a loss for where to head first, you decide one of the areas labelled on the signpost would be in your best interest. With the cheery cloud of sunshine hovering above you decide to let him pick your next destination on the sunny vista. He doesn’t take long to decide, bobbing atop the totem pole and franticly spiralling around the label pointing to the Watering Hole. Whether the heat had made him parched or he was interested in making new friends, Nimbus’ decision was set as he fluttered en route to the sparkling lake. Quickly jogging in tow, you keep a close eye on the latent Rhyhorn to make sure they where settled, a loud noise would certainly cause an unwanted stampede. The Stantler on the other hand where hastily scrambling in all angles as the playful Luxio quickly took their pick of the feed. It wasn’t the prettiest sight but the circle of life was one not to be troubled by. Rushing through the green thickets you soon find yourself and Castform surrounded by tall palm trees and tropical flora. A few Carterpie scuttle along the undergrowth as the bird types caw overhead. Shimmying through the thick lianas and bendy tree stalks the noise of gushing water cause your ears to erect. With Nimbus taking off faster than a jetplane in sheer ecstasy, you up your pace as you carefully hop over the dead leaves in tow of your restless partner. Soon enough you catch up to the eager cloud who’d settled down slightly in wake of the awesome atmosphere of the tropical forests. Loud chirpings are heard as giant dragonfly creatures scream overhead while cute, green Mushrooms leisurely feast on the thick shrubbery before scuttling into the undergrowth. In turn a small arachnid leaps from one side of a tree to the other, leaving thin strings of web to catch the occasional avian. Circling in awe whilst still heading to the tropical lagoon you stumble as a herd of humongous, tusked beasts cross your path, causing the soil bellow you to grumble in their wake. At a loss for words you frenziedly scan the Pokemon with your Pokedex, amazed to see Pokemon only heard of in books now walking past in their hundreds. ”Yanmega, Shroomish, Spinarak, Donphan, Mamoswine” With a hustle and bustle at every corner, there’d be know reason not to begin your hunt. Nonetheless Castform continues north, carefully slipping past the spider web and through the legs of the Pok&#233;mon Giants. You catch up once more, reaching the desired opening with a huge smile. Nestled just on the outskirts of the Island’s lush hilltops, the large drinking spot stood out as a beautiful sight to behold. Pumped freshly with crystalline mountain water, the still lake stood neatly before a powerful waterfall cascading from the height of a full-grown Steelix, forming a rainbow against the diamond-dust spray. The noise of wild Pokemon was strident as colonies of water pokemon bathed on the few rocks that jutted above the lake, among them Poliwag and Corphish coupled with their respected families. Occasionaly a few Goldeen and Lumineon leap up from the water before splashing back in, with a cute few Chinchou and Clamperl nestled at the depth of the lake. Outskirting the lake was a herd of Phanpy squirting jets of water playfully at one another as its mother observed with a keen smile. A set of Cherubi and Seedot also sampled the fresh water whilst bathing under the suns rays which refracted through the many palms. The hunt is on: What will you do?
    Chuckling to himself as he watched his fluffy cloud swivel around the totem pole, Matthew set off for the watering hole, glazing among his Castforms transformation, the small pok&#233;mon bearing light shade to the leaves below as he floated above, glistening and sitting subdued in the sunlight. Calling to his Pok&#233;mon with a whistle, Matthew felt the Pok&#233;mon land back on his head from behind, the pok&#233;mon floating around with a hyper attitude, his burning plumes outspread upon his body.

Matthew took a few seconds to reconcile why the Castform had chosen this path, thinking about the possibilities as two strong ones stuck his mind instantaneously, the first being that the little guy wanted to make friends, the synopsis making sense as Matthew had no idea of his past from beyond the coins for prizes when he bought him. Another hypothesis that sprung to mind was that Nimbus was parched with the intensified heat, Matthew suddenly feeling the thought himself.

Shaking it off, Matthew set off into a slow job to keep up with the weather pok&#233;mon, keeping a close eye on the latent Rhyhorn to make sure the Pok&#233;mon stayed where they settled, a stampede being the last thing Matthew needed on his first moment into the safari zone. Looking over his shoulder, Matthew saw the stantler group hastily scramble in all angles as the Luxio took their pick of the food. Looking back, Matthew saw the circle of life being performed, not the most prettiest thing, but necessary for the animals to live.

With the Pok&#233;mon out of sight, Matthew focused back on what was ahead, rushing through green thickets, finding himself surrounded by tall palm trees and tropical flowers, the beautiful aura of the tropical zone a sight to behold that any trainer must do before they die. Registering his Castform above his head, Matthew saw a few caterpie scuttles amongst the undergrowth as he heard unidentified birds caw from above. Shimmying through the think lianas and bendy tree stalks, Matthew suddenly heard the sound of gushing water, his destination apparent and close. With the sound reaching Nimbus’ ears as well, Matthew saw the cloud zoom off through the trees towards the origin. Upping his own pace to match his partners, Matthew carefully hoppd over the dead leaves in tow of Nimbus and within a few seconds, Matthew found the weather Pok&#233;mon settling down, admiring the tropical forests for all its worth, soaking in the amazing atmosphere.

Spiraling round to get the best view, Matthew heard the loud chirpings of the giant dragonflys, saw the cute green mushrooms feast on the shrubbery below his feet before scuttling gently into the undergrowth. Watching in awe, Matthew found himself watching a small arachnid hopping from tree to tree, a barely visible string exiting from its forelegs in hope to catch an avian for dinner. Watching the majesty of the bug type, Matthew found himself stumbling left and right before getting stopped by the entrance of a heard of massive tusked elephants, the soil below his feet quaking slightly. Speechless from the sights, Matthew scanned the area with his Pok&#233;nav, the mechanized voice registering the pok&#233;mon as Yanmega, Shroomish, Spinarak, Donphan and Mamoswine. With the hustle and bustle of the jungle peaking his interests, Matthew found himself regaining his direction and heading north, the Castform doing the same as it dipped and dived through the web laid by the bug, and the legs of the giants.

Within a few minutes of running, Matthew found the opening to the outskirts, Castform delicately balanced on the edge, waiting for him before carrying on through. Wiping away a branch of weeds with one hand, Matthew smiled as he saw the large drinking spot on the outskirts on the Island’s lush hilltops. Pumped freshly with crystalline mountain water, Matthew saw the lake standing neatly before a powerful waterfall, the height registering that of a full-grown steelix, forming a rainbow above the diamonded dust spray. Hearing the sounds of wild Pok&#233;mon, Matthew peeked around for their locations, noticing a few jutted rocks above the lake, the heads of a Corphish and Poliwag bolting out. Looking to the lake, Matthew saw the odd Golden and Lumineon jumping up from the waters depths. Peeking over the grassy edge, Matthew stared down into the bottom of the lake, a Chinchou and Clamperl nestled at the bottom. Looking back around at his surroundings, Matthew also saw a heard of Phanphy squirting jets of water at each other, playfully preparing for pubescent adulthood, early battling skills being learnt as to survive later in life. Looking into the grassy plains, Matthew saw a Seedot and a Cherubi sampling the water as well as bathing in the sunlight. Turning to his Castform, Matthew came up with a plan.

“OK Nimbus, here is what we’re going to do. I like the look of that Cherubi so we’ll give that one a go. I want you to use Future Sight to find a box like structure that could withstand a lot of pressure, a strong leaf will do as long as it will hold and large stick as well. Then I want you to set it up so that you can use Grass Knot to tie up the box once the Cherubi is inside. As for how to get the Cherubi inside, launch a Sweet Scent at Cherubi to get it to come over. Got it?”

With the weather Pok&#233;mon’s understanding, Matthew nodded and smiled happily, ready to put his plan into action.

OoC: If you didn't get what I mean something like, this but with whatever Castform can find as the hub, and the grass knot to tie it down.

The Safari Zone

Treepandaone: With the energizing gush of water splashing against the jagged plunge pool, a hunting spirit soon overcomes you and your sun-shaped amigo. It was the peak of day and it seemed as though dozens of different species had met at the pristine watering hole for a refreshing drink and an uplifting bathe in light of the otherwise humid conditions. It was hunting time, and out of the vast banquet of wildlife you’d already settled on a few Pok&#233;mon of interest. You squint across the tropical bank to a small cherry like Pok&#233;mon with a siamise twin dangling off its leafy stem and a crimwon mark above its brow. The pink shrub cutely dips its face into the pond whilst sampling the clear springs with a charming grin, a perfect start to your Safari spree. Although just as harmless as the Cherubi, a wiggly Bellsprout jigs into the budding plant’s attention, waggling its brown stem flirtatiously and sending a wink to the Cherubi whose face flushed with warmth. It seemed with the shrub well and truly distracted there was no better time to hatch a plan. With Nimbus all ears, you explain your simple box-trap technique – a clever ploy to lure the flower and trap it where it stands. Nimbus giggles excitedly, eager to show off his skills and work together with his trainer. He giddily bobs down the lakefront, shrewdly ducking into the deeper groves of the bank’s outskirts in search for resources. Using Future Sight his precious search time is severely cut, the cloudy blob experiencing eerie premonitions and following these feelings. Hovering up you notice Nimbus rip loose a thick leaf from a banana tree with his teeth before grabbing a foot-long stick from the jungle’s undergrowth. He chirps cleverly as the trap comes together, mounting the heavy sheet atop of his brown stick of lumber. Cuddled up in the fertile brush, Nimbus watches the grass-type with a keen eye much to your delight. Who would have known the little bugger could be such a good hunter? Finishing his ruse, the Castform begins to excrete a powerful pink aroma which slowly wafts in the direction of the small cherry. Lifting its head from the clear water, the Cherubi’s nostrils suddenly flare to the whiff of a heavenly fragrance. Lured by the fruity smell of a quick snack, the pink Pok&#233;mon quickly takes off and begins toddling up the coast oblivious to the fact the flirty wasn’t far in tow. Nimbus snorts to himself as his grin widens, the waddling cherry hopping ever closer to the makeshift trap... SWOOSH! Right on queue Nimbus tugs on the stick, setting the trap which snaps on the ground like a tonne of bricks. Leaving not time to escape, the sun-shaped Pok&#233;mon begins pulsing with a green aura as the stems of grass bellow stir in motion, tightly ensnarling the now airtight trap leaving no room for movement. Pumping a cloudy fist in the air, Nimbus spins wildly in the air in wake of his successful ambush, only to notice a scrambling Cherubi waddling toward the nearby bed of rocks. Dumbstruck by the sight of the cherry-coloured shrub, Nimbus bobs his head down only to hear the squeals of a traumatised Bellsprout wriggling beneath the thick banana leaf. It looks like Nimbus’ trap had sprung, only onto the wrong target... With Cherubi making a run for it, you’d need your wits about you sonny Jim...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast