Quote Originally Posted by fishyfool View Post
Blitz River: The Hidden Laboratory.

Firewater: Focusing on the puzzle and danger at hand, your mind nevertheless examines the screen as you input the commands, before returning to the book at matter. Upon further reading, you are somewhat disappointed to realise that the book’s remaining pages seem blank, before a dull creak from above causes your heart to miss a beat as the heavy chandeliers suddenly make a move, fortunately in the opposite direction than you would have thought as they rise back onto the ceiling. Looking back at the screen, you are pleased to see that there are five green terminals active and your activator at the opposite end of the maze, a job well done as the maze fades suddenly, the computer’s voice pinging into your head once more.

Guest activation code affirmative. Access granted.

Looking around the library once more, you are somewhat disheartened to notice any more plinths, yet Steam’s gaze at the screen diverts your attention to the three folders, each one as enigmatically titled as the first. Opening them in order, you read the information, which seems much like the book’s single entry in that it appears to be a blog of some kind.

Day 381.

Those fools who would dare mock my genetic research! Why, when news of Project Mew came around to the press, they gobbled the information up like Gulpin to a garbage truck! No matter, for the process of Pokémon evolution has served me well, for Prince is no longer the mighty Staravia he once was. Now, this mighty avian shall give me what I need for my examinations, and then the world shall know my name.”

Day 431.

The metallic Pokémon’s genes for carapace construction have been awakened. Under regular circumstances, this would only be activated on the natural instinct of the Lairon family’s utilisation of Iron Defense, whereby which the species forms a full iron carapace over their existing exoskeleton. This revelation means that the Emperor now has a ward against heavy physical attacks should a foe ever attempt to use any, and above all else, the main protoform engine has been completed. It is only a matter of time before the Emperor rises and claims his kingdom from the inferiors.”

Pondering the contents of the two previous folders, you find with surprise that the third folder was merely created ten minutes ago, and without hesitation open the contents, Steam letting off more smoke in excitement.

Day 475.

Prince has obtained the final piece of the puzzle earlier, whereby pitiful resistance was offered by a mere human and his own maggots of servitude. Without further warning, unfortunately, a greater threat came around, but was eluded swiftly, Prince’s skill at evasion advanced with his own skillset. Now, with the possession of a human conscience, the Emperor’s birth is nigh! The Protoform Engine shall have its first test, the creation of the Emperor. Eye of the hawk, armour of the tyrant, ferocity of the serpent and pride of the wolf, combined with the innocent mind of a human...the Emperor’s reign will begin with the elimination of those who would dare laugh at my ideals!”

With the closing of the last folder, the computer suddenly shuts itself down before you can do anything, and as you hear a very loud crash from behind you, Steam gives a cry of horror as the chandeliers from the back of the room start falling to the ground in waves, the ground itself splintering and breaking upon impact! Without warning, however, a bookcase on a wall sinks to the ground revealing a passage way that you and Steam make a dash for narrowly avoiding certain death as the chandeliers turn the library into a mess any librarian would have a fit over. Pausing for breath, you follow the path before you to find yourself at a large room, akin to the one you split with Martin, before noticing the other door open and the bounty hunter to head through, his Electivire sporting a few bruises as it hauls an unconscious Metang through the door.

“I take that you had an equally life-threatening situation before you, David?” he quizzes you, before awaiting a reply. From what the computer’s data banks had before it was destroyed, you are in possession of a wealth of knowledge, and much of it needs discussion with the hunter before you.

-=-=-
Things seemed strange at first, as David Michael grins at the fact that the terminals were finished, and the chandeliers were slowly rising up to the celing again, but as he searched around for more things of interest in the library, he was dissapointed to find that no such things exsisted in the room. However, the forgotten Steam had cried out, and David Michael read the screen, and the three different entries that had been placed into the screen. Quickly reading the entries out loud, David Michael quickly scans through the first two, quickly burning the articles into his mind as he reads them aloud one last time...

Day 381.

Those fools who would dare mock my genetic research! Why, when news of Project Mew came around to the press, they gobbled the information up like Gulpin to a garbage truck! No matter, for the process of Pokémon evolution has served me well, for Prince is no longer the mighty Staravia he once was. Now, this mighty avian shall give me what I need for my examinations, and then the world shall know my name.”

Day 431.

The metallic Pokémon’s genes for carapace construction have been awakened. Under regular circumstances, this would only be activated on the natural instinct of the Lairon family’s utilisation of Iron Defense, whereby which the species forms a full iron carapace over their existing exoskeleton. This revelation means that the Emperor now has a ward against heavy physical attacks should a foe ever attempt to use any, and above all else, the main protoform engine has been completed. It is only a matter of time before the Emperor rises and claims his kingdom from the inferiors.”

afterwards, he notices that there was a third folder, made just ten minutes earlier, and he quickly reads through it.

Day 475.

Prince has obtained the final piece of the puzzle earlier, whereby pitiful resistance was offered by a mere human and his own maggots of servitude. Without further warning, unfortunately, a greater threat came around, but was eluded swiftly, Prince’s skill at evasion advanced with his own skillset. Now, with the possession of a human conscience, the Emperor’s birth is nigh! The Protoform Engine shall have its first test, the creation of the Emperor. Eye of the hawk, armour of the tyrant, ferocity of the serpent and pride of the wolf, combined with the innocent mind of a human...the Emperor’s reign will begin with the elimination of those who would dare laugh at my ideals!”

and his mind stops as he realizes what the words mean. However, as he goes to read the file again, a screech of terror from Steam stops him, and as the computer shuts down, the chandeliers begin to fall once again, and David Michael quickly returns his fire type as he dives into a strange opening that had opened from the bookcase, and as he dashes through the path, he runs into a massive room and hears a monstrous crash, and quickly turns to find Martin walking out of the other room, with his Electvire dragging an unconcious Metang behind it.

“I take that you had an equally life-threatening situation before you, David?”

Taking a deep breath, David Michael simply responds.

"yeah... and this guy we are chasing is a real psychopath, and I think that kid's in a lot more trouble than we thought..."

David Michael quickly tells Martin the information that he had just discovered, and waits to see just what Martin's reaction would be to the horrific things that the psychopath had planned to do with this experiment and the little girl...