Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Another One Gabites The Dust! (582)

Normally I'd be surprised at the main characters' pokémon having a random trampoline, but since Mamoswine seems to continuously rampage the way he does, it'd make sense.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by poshamma View Post
    Urara has to be one of the ugliest female coordinators that appeared.
    Why do you say that?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Why do you say that?
    Who's urglier than her seriously Even Jessie look better than her。
    Pokemon Magic
    Always NearBY

Latios<>Latias

Quote Originally Posted by JasonChu View Post
    Who's urglier than her seriously Even Jessie look better than her。
    Zoey, Dawn and Joanna just to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Zoey, Dawn and Joanna just to name a few.
    Whoa you seriously think that Dawn is uglier than Urara?

Yes...Yes I do.

Sure, Dawn is quite a pretty character when dressed for a Buneary appeal, but other than that? Nah...

You know, it's kinda weird to see a Gabite act like such a suck-up like in this episode.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post

In this Sinnoh contest, there was some massive off-screen point deduction. Gabite even blocked the last Super Fang attack that apparently gave Dawn the win.
    I think that was because Pachirisu was looking good and being elegant even while taking all of its damage, while Gabite was only focused on beating Pachirisu. Contest rules and all that. I know the games aren't the same as the anime, but in their Contests you can win without using any offensive moves at all.

And I'm pretty sure Mamo is female - look at its tusks, the male form has longer ones. Check out the tusks of the Mamoswine in the Giratina movie - those are male tusks, and they're noticeably longer than Dawn's Mamoswine's.
    PLEASE feed Farfetch'd sour (yellow) berries!

Quote Originally Posted by Isis-sama View Post
    And I'm pretty sure Mamo is female - look at its tusks, the male form has longer ones. Check out the tusks of the Mamoswine in the Giratina movie - those are male tusks, and they're noticeably longer than Dawn's Mamoswine's.
    That explains why Mamoswine is so ******, she's suffering from PMS.

So is Urara confirmed to be in the Grand Festival? I would love her too. Dawn needs a female Harley and who knows more rivals might equal more episodes for the GF. Does anyone know what Urara said to Dawn at the end. To me, I think she was talking about the next time they meet. Jessie needs to make it. She better not get stuck on four ribbons.

I really like the episode though the point meter was poorly done.

Urara would make a good rival for Dawn if she appear again

I now know why Manoswine doesn't obey Dawn, she keep it on the side lines and doesn't use it.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Wonder if Mamoswine will force Dawn to use it in a contest?

/\who know? It DP, anything can happen.

the ice appeal was well done.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Quote Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post
    /\who know? It DP, anything can happen.

the ice appeal was well done.
    Hopefully the future episode mean it'll obey her since I really want to see Mamoswine in a contest.

I don't get why people see this as Mamoswine all of a sudden loving contests. It opened its freaking eye. Big deal.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I liked this episode. It really made Pachirisu shine and it learned Hyper Fang!

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Notes from the Sub:

* Ulala calls Dawn "Fluke Hikari-san".
    * Speed Boost, Yanmega's Special Ability, was referred to by name during its appeal. I think this is the first time it has...
    * Wormadam uses Confusion, Rock Blast, Sandstorm, and Captivate.
    * As Dawn explains, Ulala always makes the same movements before executing an attack to imprint special traits in the minds of audience.
    * As Dawn is battling that guy with the Weavile, Battle Frontier plays the line ending with "Daijobu". Thought that was cute...
    * Gabite uses Dragon Claw, Aerial Ace, Stone Edge, Dragon Rage,
    * Jessie says that she wants to use Ulala's "Charging Poses" from now on...I assume she means what Dawn mentioned earlier, aka Womadam and Gabite doing the same movements before launching an attack.
    * Ulala claims she doesn't respect Dawn's performance, but she'll accept it for now...

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    Notes from the Sub:

* Ulala calls Dawn "Fluke Hikari-san".
    Kind of ironic considering the way Dawn beats her in this episode.

I thought it wasn't really a fluke imo. I mean, Pachirisu spinning through a Dragon Rage was pretty impressive, and it didn't get much hits in but it sure as heck used Discharge in alot of neat ways to defend itself.

Before the last scene, her rival has a lot more points on the bar, and Pachi's last attack, which Gabite blocks, manages to deduct a huge chunk of points before it ended.

I didn't like the way this contest ended, mainly because Pachirisu didn't even get many clean hits on Gabite, it just defended.

Since when was there Akebi town?
    It was great that Dawn won her 4th sinnoh ribbon and soon she will win her 5th.
    When this episode comes to the U.S. I'll make sure to watch it.
    And Pachirisu wins a contest to a Gabite with a complete disadvantage! Giggles. impossible but okay.
    When this airs in the U.S.A I would love to hear Gabite's dub voice as well.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

I think urara will become ulanda

well, i really hope here dub voice would really fit her personality...

This episode was good. Nice to see a Gabite in the anime. Ursala is one of the most annoying characters I ever seen. Cool to see Yanmega's Speed Boost ability. Awesome to hear the Battle Dimension theme again.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Quote Originally Posted by WaterDragon trainer View Post
    This episode was good. Nice to see a Gabite in the anime. Ursala is one of the most annoying characters I ever seen. Cool to see Yanmega's Speed Boost ability. Awesome to hear the Battle Dimension theme again.
    That was the Battle Frontier theme.....

Anyway, this was a great episode. Nice to see Speed Boost on Yanmega. Man, Ursala is mean and annoying. i have to watch Strategy with a Smile again to see if i can find her. (I might not be able to, though)
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast