Thread: Yet, another Ninja is born xD

ShadowNinja is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Default Yet, another Ninja is born xD

Hi there, everyone! =)
    I bet y'all can see my username, so I don't have to intoduce myself, do I? xD I'll just say that I'm a ninja fan and if you got problem with that, you must be none other than a pirate fan =P I've been on this site for quite a while now, just decided to join. Hopefully, I'll make many new friends here =D. Seems like a nice place here ^_^

EDIT: Um....I forgot to mention that, I'll need someone to help me around when I get stuck somewhere.
    Last edited by ShadowNinja; 18th February 2009 at 1:51 PM.

Hiya, Welcome to the forums =)

Hope you will enjoy your visit, but be careful that you will find many 'pirates' here and there xD Best wishes =)

Chimkong

Welcome to Serebii Forums.

I myself love both pirates and ninjas the latter of which more. Anyways, if you need help with something, let me know and I'll see if I can help you...

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

I wondered when you'd be posting a message.

Let me officially welcome you to the forums, even though we already know each other, have a good time and be sure to read the rules.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

=O

Lolwut? A ninja, here on the forums? An abomination! A catastrophe! A flying fist in the face of all that is great and wears an eyepatch!...

...I hope you can guess I'm just kidding =P A great big welcome to the site, and I hope it meets all your expectations - once you're aware of the rules and you post a bit, you'll find that this should be a nice place to be around.

There's always plenty of friendly and honorable users who would be more than willing to help you out *points to above posters*, even if they support ninjas...and of course, I'm more than willing to help you out should you ever need any guidance, or just have a random question to ask =)

Pirate

I am pretty sure you'll get a laugh out of this video
    Ask A Ninja

Well, anyways, welcome to the forums.
    Current System Hardware
    Intel DG31PR Motherboard
    3.0GHz Intel Core 2 Quad
    4GB DDR2 RAM (800MHz speed)
    XFX 6750 Radeon Video Card
    80GB Intel SSD, 40GB Intel SSD,
    12x Blu-Ray burner
        Spoiler:- What else I have: