Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stealing A Conversation (583)

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    Makes me wonder what chatot said to jessie and ajems's names in the japanese version.
    I haven't seen the dub version yet, but in the Japanese version at one point Chatot called Kojiro (James) Kosanji, which is the Japanese equivalent of Botch. XD It also said Socketto-Dan and Pocketto-Dan instead of Rocketto-Dan.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I thought Stealing the Conversation was one of the better filler episodes in Sinnoh. ^^
    Here are my thoughts on it:

I cracked up laughing when Jenny said she was "Wild Jenny". I don't know why. o.o

A cop that catches criminals using bowling balls. Classic.

Jenny examining Pikachu was funny. Lol, she was holding him awkwardly and lifting up his ears and everything. xD

Not the smartest Team Rocket machine. They could have at least made it into a shape that was less likely to unbalance.

That whole police chief scene was good. The trio just looked so awkward standing there... xD

Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    I haven't seen the dub version yet, but in the Japanese version at one point Chatot called Kojiro (James) Kosanji, which is the Japanese equivalent of Botch. XD It also said Socketto-Dan and Pocketto-Dan instead of Rocketto-Dan.
    yeah in the Dub chatot calls Jessie, Messy, and James, Lame.
    It also said Team Socket and Team Pocket so that was pretty much kept the same lol

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

So, the police actually give a damn about Ash's Pokemon getting stolen! That's a shocker, even though Jenny is actually the only one that fits that bill.

So she's wild, & she has a Chatot with her... TBH, I actually find her Chatot rather amusing, like in the time that it double teamed with Croagunk to keep Brock in check.

It's also been god knows how long that I've seen criminals other than TR, but they're here just so that Jenny can show off her mad bowling skillz. She has three of them: one of which is the wild tornado, which is just your run of the mill bowling roll, then the one in which Jupiter thinks...

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    -WILD RETOUUUU BEEAAAM! ...did she just use bowling pin ice beam? Because it sure sounded like that's what she was saying(if not, then I've just heard people order Ice Beam so much that my brain assumes that any moonspeak that sounds like it is, in fact, Ice Beam)
    ...is actually called The Wild Laser Beam, in which the ball is actually tossed like a Softball, in the Fast ball sort. So, no Icy Bowling Ball for you, Jupiter. Then, the final one, the Wild Curve Ball, "if" I remember correctly, the ball is rolled in a fashion that it changes direction on the fly, which is very creative. Oh, did I also mention that she is the mistress of bluffing?

Then out comes TR to steal Pikachu, but they instead get Jenny's Chatot. OHOHOHOH!!! They've done it now... Jenny is going to give them a serious reckoning... cause her Chatot has been a big help in her career with its FeatherDance.

Once TR got a hold of Chatot, which they thought was Pikachu, the part in which Chatot made fools out of them was a serious LOL moment for me, & it also help them find out where TR is. Unfortunately, they have a Mecha on them, which comes in the form of a giant bowling pin, that "supposedly" can't be toppled down, & to insure that, it can grow legs. It didn't count on getting tripped over by one of Jenny's balls. That managed to set her Chatot free, & with the utilization of Chatot's Steel Wing, the move which every flying Pokemon knows, the mecha is destroyed, & they get sent flying to the Stone Age & back.

Jenny's dissapointed that she let them get away. The reason why they got away is if someone uses an excessive amount of force on TR, they take to the skies.

How they always survive being flung all over the place, I haven't a clue...

*continues to linger around*

Episode was good. I liked Wild Jenny's voice. Like every COTD she said that's her fault because TR stole her Pokemon, nothing new... :P
    But, Chatot was funny Pokemon...

Wild Jenny was pretty good and I loved her Chatot espically when it kept annoying Team Rocket hehe. It was quite weak for a filler though and if it wasnt for Chatot amusing me it could have fallen pretty flat. Still it was ok i guess

She uses a bowling ball to fight crime! It doesn't get any better than that!

This episode was okay. Jenny using a bowling ball to pawn criminals was nice and the criminals were actually criminals! Masks and all except no gun or weapon of course. But one thing, how did everyone know Jenny had only 3 balls in her bag ( even before the criminals were arrested b/c the bad guy even said it himself ) when she never said it or showed what was in her bag at all? That bothered me.

Oh dear, Team Rocket's doing that thing they do!

The difference between you and me, Ash? I make this LOOK GOOD.

"I'm a wild Jenny"

He's been charged with 2nd degree EAT IT, ASH!

Extraordinary Jenny or the bad guy from Terminator 2? You decide!

...somebody..kill Chatot..

Even the Chief knows Ash's full name? What is he, the Sultan of Swing?

You picked a bad night to mess with Jenny. Bowling Night.

I know my gutterballs, and THAT, sir, was a gutterball.

Do you feel propitious, miscreant? Well, do you?!

Heh. Team Rocket gave Jenny the ol' slip. (ok i couldn't resist)

The boss man with low self-esteem? And Chatot's the antidepressant?!

I NEED to see Chatot vs Mime Jr. right about now.

But of course this Jenny is too wild to knock on a door before bowling it down.

Hey Pikachu, how about a note for ripping off Pachirisu's trick from the previous episode? NOT COOL.

Round two! The pin's last stand! This time it's the clown shoes!

Whirl Islands? Will we get to see you in a future Johto filler again wild Jenny?

7/10 I would pour syrup all over that script and eat it. Oh yeah, this is one of those instances where dub > original. And here I thought their work with Sho was their limit.

Seriously, what was up with Wild!Jenny and her bowling balls?

Default Bowling balls? Are you kidding me?

Seriously, what was up with Wild!Jenny and her bowling balls?

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. The forums are loading kinda slow for me right now.
    Last edited by CaptainPipcard; 2nd August 2009 at 5:00 AM.

The Episode is Funny.
    "you don't have any balls left"
    lol at the chatot!
    "Jessie is Messy"
    "James Is Lame" also, meoth already tells about that chatot giving to there boss anyway.
    This Jenny is really kickin A**!

That was really wierd. Bowling balls?
    That Chatot was pretty funny, though.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

More Filler, and it wasn't even fun

I only liked Officer Jenny because she was different than the others. I mean a chatty Chatot and tossing bowling balls around? Come on.

3/10

I loved this filler, it was funny.
    And it was cool to see a Chatot again in the anime.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Man, two episodes heavily featuring a chatot ("Strategy Tomorrow Comedy Tonight") and I don't like either one of them. That's not a good thing, especially when chatot can be so funny in the anime. Officer Jenny takes the blame this time around. I think her voice was a little too off for this episode, and she just didn't interest me. An Officer Jenny that we may have seen back in season one or eight/nine should have been interesting, but it ended up falling flat. The only thing I really liked in the episode was where chatot kept messing up Team Rocket's names. At least that was funny.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/18 NEW!! 10/19 NEW!! 10/22 NEW!! 10/28
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

I really enjoyed this episode. I really liked the Wild Jenny with her Chatot and Bowling Balls, she was pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    For anyone who doesn't know, Jenny's scene with the crook who said she was out of balls was an obvious reference to the movie Dirty Harry.
    I knew this!
    And I haven't even seen any of those movies, either!

I was thinking: "Yes, I'm not the only one who found this out!"
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

She couldn't catch Giovanni so came to Sinnoh

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Chatot again. Officer Jenny in this episode was the most Unique and Cool Jenny ever. It was cool how she actually uses bowling balls to take down bad guys and troublemakers. Her fake-out of pretending to have a ball when she didn't was very clever. It was funny when for a change, Chatot was attacking Brock when he went love-crazy over Jenny.

34/100

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123