Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Stealing A Conversation (583)

I liked how the Officer Jenny here was different from the others. The encounter with the chief was hilarious lol, as was literally bowling people down. Overall, I liked the episode, but it probably won't go down as one of my all-time favorites. :/

I really like this Officer Jenny, except for the excessive and unexplained bowling motif. It's a shame they wrote her off the show immediately after her sole appearance. It's nice seeing someone actually trying to catch Team Rocket for once.

Ugh, thinking back, Chatot's dub voice was cringy. The Japanese version wasn't as bad, but whoever did the English Chatot voice made Sarah sound good by comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Alloutℯ View Post
    I really like this Officer Jenny, except for the excessive and unexplained bowling motif. It's a shame they wrote her off the show immediately after her sole appearance. It's nice seeing someone actually trying to catch Team Rocket for once.
    This is one of if not my favorite officer jenny.

Good episode. Officer Jenny (Wild Jenny) was pretty awesome here, she really stands out from all the other officer Jenny. Her bowling is ace, I bet she can score 300 points in a round of bowling with ease. Her buddy Chatot was cool, but a bit annoying, since it mimics vocabulary.

This Officer Jenny is probably one of the coolest ones I've seen to date, not bad PUSA. And her Chatot is just the coolest looking bird Pokemon that can talk.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234