Thread: Confessions of a Beequeen

Default Confessions of a Beequeen

This is a Valentine’s Day gift to C. Gholy, but I’m not exactly the “lovey-dovey” sort. Sorry, if you find the beginning too dark...but I thought it would be a nice change of pace to what most of you are used to on Valentine’s Day.
    Rating: PG-13
    Shipping: Brock x Vespiquen

An Asian man with closed eyes was chained to a wall in a prison. His arms and chest were covered in scrapes and bruises. His attire was a pair of grey denim pants and a pair of white socks. His name was Brock. He had been in this prison for two years today, Valentine’s Day. He thought about the incident that happened exactly two years ago.

~Flashback~
    A squadron of Team Rocket members stormed Rt.2. Brock and two of his friends, Ash, a 13 year old boy wearing a baseball cap with a green pokeball on it, a blue vest over a black shirt, and a pair of denim jeans, and Dawn, a black haired girl wearing a white bandana, a black, short dress, and a pair of pink boots, were visiting the Pewter Gym. The Gym was decorated with pink and red streamers on the walls and ceiling. It also had what seemed like thousands of white and red balloons hanging from the various rocks on the battlefield. Brock was holding a small black box in his right hand. In it was a golden ring. He had prepared this ring for a woman that returned his own feelings, Pike Queen Lucy. Brock invited her over for a Valentine’s Dinner. Before she arrived, however, he looked outside the window to see the large amounts of Rocket members swarming Pewter City. Knowing that confronting them would be dangerous, Brock told his parents, “I’ll go stop them. Stay here and make sure that all the kids are safe.” He started toward the door.

Ash blocked his way and said, “You’re crazy if you think you’re going alone.” He then grabbed the bill of his cap and twisted it so that the bill was facing toward his back. “I’m coming too.” A small yellow mouse like pokemon with red cheeks and a lightning bolt-shaped tail hopped on Ash’s shoulder with a determined look in its eye.

The Pokemon said, “Pika Pikachu.” Sparks started to surround its body showing that it was ready to fight.

Dawn then yelled, “Now hold it! I’m coming too.”

Brock said, “It’s too dangerous. Besides, Ash and I can handle it.”

“I’m going too and that’s that!” replied Dawn stubbornly.

Knowing that Dawn would not take ‘no’ for an answer, Brock just shook his head and said, “All right, but if things get too dangerous, I want you two to leave.”

“No need to worry,” replied Dawn with her catch phrase. The trio went outside to meet the Rocket members. One of the members had a strange device with him. Dawn said, “Piplup, I choose you!” She threw out a ball that was red on the top half and white on the bottom half. The ball opened where the two colors met and a red laser exited out of the opening. The laser hit the ground and disappeared. In its place was a small blue penguin-like pokemon.

“Piplup!” it yelled. It readied its battle position, placing its right foot forward and clinching the tip of its wings.

“Pikachu, let’s go,” commanded Ash.

“Pika,” replied Pikachu. Then, the yellow mouse jumped off Ash’s shoulder. It landed next to Piplup. It stood on all four of its limbs. Its tail stood straight up. Sparks started to fly from its cheek.

“Go, Croagunk!” yelled Brock as he threw his pokeball. A purple frog with orange cheeks, black hands and feet, and a white stripes on its belly exited the pokeball. Brock then called out, “Use Poison Jab!”

A member of Team Rocket started to laugh and said, “You think you can beat us? Think again.” He then turned to the Rocket member with the strange device and said, “Bill, now!”

“Indubitably,” replied Bill. He pressed a blue button on the machine. A whirring noise started to sound. Pikachu, Piplup, and Croagunk suddenly froze as though they were statues. He then said, “Pikachu, Piplup, Croagunk, face your opponents.” The three pokemon then turned towards their respective trainers. They had an angry look on each of their faces. Bill then commanded, “Now, destroy them!”

Pikachu said, “Pikachu!” It used Thunderbolt on Ash. Ash after he felt the attack collapsed on his knees. Brock went to Ash immediately. He felt Ash’s neck with his finger for a pulse. Brock announced, “Ash is dead!” Croagunk then tried to attack Brock with its Poison Jab. Brock backed away from the attack.

Meanwhile, Piplup was pecking Dawn. “Stop it Piplup!” yelled Dawn. The penguin kept using Peck on Dawn until she hit it with the back of her hand. Enraged, the Piplup then used Bubblebeam on Dawn. The Bubbles exploded very rapidly. She was knocked unconscious. The Piplup used whirlpool on Dawn. The girl started to spin within the whirlpool then was thrown out into a brick wall. Dawn immediately died. Brock was left alone in the group. A Combee, with a red dot in the middle of its body, used Gust on Brock, then when he fell to the ground, Several Rocket members then tackled Brock.

Bill was getting ready to command the newly controlled pokemon to attack Brock when a middle-aged man with brown hair, black eyes, and a business-suit said, “Wait, let this one survive. I think he’ll make a good prisoner. Especially since our last prisoner, Pike Queen Lucy, died of small pox.”

“Yes, Giovanni,” said Bill.

Giovanni said, “Take him prisoner.” The Rocket members hand-cuffed Brock and took him to the prison where he resides today.

~end of Flashback~

Brock yelled to himself, “Why did they take everything away from me?”

A shadow in the shape of a human in the back of his cell started to move toward Brock. Its hands started to move towards each other as though they were doing a clapping motion. Each time the hands met a sound was made. “You know you are one of my favorite prisoners.” The figure moved from the darkness to reveal that it was Giovanni. “You have pain on the inside.” Croagunk, Piplup, and Pikachu revealed themselves to be beside of Giovanni. Giovanni claimed, “Do it.” The Croagunk hit Brock in the stomach with its Poison Jab, Pikachu used its Thunderbolt on Brock’s body, and Piplup used Peck on Brock’s chest.

“Ah!” yelled Brock, obviously in pain.

Giovanni laughed as Brock yelled and screamed. The leader of Team Rocket called, “Okay, that’s enough.” The three pokemon stopped attacking Brock. Giovanni and his three companions left the cell. Brock then heard a cry from the cell next to his: the cry of Mewtwo. Something else lurked in the shadows. It was humanoid shaped but it was at the same time non-human. It stepped into what little light was in the cell. The shadow was a Vespiquen.

The bee-like pokemon started to talk, “I seen your torture day by day. I am not going to see this any longer.”

Brock was unsurprised. He replied, “We already talked about this, Vespiquen. If you release me, your boss will kill you.”

“I don’t care anymore,” responded Vespiquen. “I care for you too much to see you go through this torture time and time again.” The Vespiquen raised its arms toward Brock. It said, “Attack Command!” Several bees left its arms and destroyed the chains holding his arms and legs. “Go.”

Brock turned to the Vespiquen. “Please, come with me,” said Brock. “If you stay here, you will be killed.”

The bug pokemon thought about Brock’s offer. “I accept.” The duo left the jail cell. Brock still remembered the way to the entrance that the Rocket members that the Rocket members dragged him through. The two went through several hallways, taking caution of any Rocket members patrolling the halls. Eventually both of them found the exit of the building. They went through it and were on Rt. 25 in a summer cottage. After they left, the Vespiquen said, “Brock, I have something to tell you.”

“What is it?” asked Brock as he turned toward the Pokemon.

“Brock,” started the Vespiquen as it blushed, “I love you. I have since I first laid eyes on you. You never were mad at me for those first attacks on you.”

Brock was shocked by this confession. He heard the words of the Pokemon and said, “Y-You love me? After all the years of trying to find my love, it finds me in a place I never imagined.” Tears flowed from the trainer’s eyes. He then said, “Vespiquen! I love you too!” The two held each other’s hands as they started toward the western direction. Both of them found purpose in their lives. Eventually, they reached Cerulean City, the place where Misty was Gym Leader. Both of the weary travelers told Misty of their adventure since the Pewter City incident. Now, Brock and Vespiquen live in the Pewter City gym, both still madly in love with each other.

End of One-shot

Well that’s that. I know a lot of you are wondering about how Vespiquen can talk and what happened to Brock in the cell. If I get enough requests for this, I will post what happened to Brock and Vespiquen in that cell to make them fall in love with each other.

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

Thank you so much for this lovely one-shot. I had a it of an up and down week in last week, and coming back after a few days to read this, is a joy.

Haven't read much dark and tragic stuff in a while. But Ash and Dawn's death did shock me and I did feel sorry for Pikachu and Piplup. A nice little introduction to Vespiquen when it was a little combee.

A lot of twists here too, to the usual canon which I liked. Giovanni was sadistic by ordering Croagunk to attack Brock badly.

I enjoyed this nice piece of fiction because I think the story-line is great! It's plotline is nice and there's a sense of mystery and intense feeling in the story. Brock being jailed by Gio was a nice touch. The way that Vespiqun could talk and was willing to save Brock was amazing. <3<3 <3

“I don’t care anymore,” responded Vespiquen. “I care for you too much to see you go through this torture time and time again.” The Vespiquen raised its arms toward Brock. It said, “Attack Command!” Several bees left its arms and destroyed the chains holding his arms and legs. “Go.”

Brock turned to the Vespiquen. “Please, come with me,” said Brock. “If you stay here, you will be killed.”

The bug pokemon thought about Brock’s offer. “I accept.” The duo left the jail cell. Brock still remembered the way to the entrance that the Rocket members that the Rocket members dragged him through. The two went through several hallways, taking caution of any Rocket members patrolling the halls. Eventually both of them found the exit of the building. They went through it and were on Rt. 25 in a summer cottage. After they left, the Vespiquen said, “Brock, I have something to tell you.”

“What is it?” asked Brock as he turned toward the Pokemon.
    Love this part.

Lovely fic. Thanks for writing it for me.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠