Thread: Femme - OysterShipping (MistyxDawn) (NC-17)

Hybrid View

Default Femme - OysterShipping (MistyxDawn) (NC-17)

*Chapter 2 & 3 Now Available for Reading in separate posts* Topic title finally changed thanks to Chelc <3

Ship: OysterShipping (Misty x Dawn)
    Rating: NC-17 for use of explicit words and very strong sexual description.

It's set currently set in future Sinnoh, when the characters are a little bit older then they are portrayed in the anime.

Misty x Dawn -Couple - Claimed by me, DryBones. Fan Banner by me (want one similar? PM me and I'd be happy to make one)

Note to Mods: Although I have clearly stated that this includes mature content, if there's a problem with some of my wording (i've tried to keep it as professional as possible) please let me know and I will try to re-word.
        Spoiler:- OysterShipping Banner:

Spoiler:- Chapter 1 - The Beginning:
    Last edited by DryBones; 24th February 2009 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Chapter 3!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1184-2669 (Pokemon X - 3DS/Game Name: Dave)

Interesting use of the character there, Dave. Other than the standard "OMG YOu needz to use proper indentationz" and that stuff, it's a pretty nice read.

And a nice day to you, too.

EDIT: Finally got the Mineral Badge. Jasmine looks so neat under my username. <3
    [img]http://i35.*******.com/2s0bg9h.png[/img]
    3DS FC: 1032 - 1228 - 8506 (Be sure to VM/PM me if you add me)
    dA|FF.net|Youtube

Whoa interesting. Dawn as the seme in this fic, very nice twist. I liked reading it. ^^

Though, FateShipping is Harrison, Sneasel & Blaziken & OysterShipping is Misty & Dawn

Thanks for your comments guys ^_^ . If needs be, I can try and reformat it at a later date once I get a bit more feedback. I've always been a fan of Misty and Dawn is pretty cute, in an illustrative sense so I thought I might as well see if I can blossom some kind of hidden relationship between the two of them.

If people like this, then, I might write another part to it or something, who knows.

I cant really make it any more clear that it has strong content in it lol and if there was something higher than 'NC-17' I guess it would be in there. So to my knowledge, the content is breaking no rules as Ive kept the detail as 'pro' as possible without ruining the sexual tension.

Also in reply to Koneko's comment: I didnt realise there was another ship called FateShipping, my bad xD. If there is a disruption about it, then I can easily re-do the art and topic title.
    Last edited by DryBones; 22nd February 2009 at 10:48 PM.

It's not a disruption, per se. It's simply correct labeling: any Misty/Dawn fans won't be searching 'fateshipping', meaning you won't get hits from outside search engines. It's not a bad skim-- (the only think I say you have absolute problems with is proper quoting.

"Hello," said Dawn.

"Hello." Misty turned the page in her book.

"Do you have this CD?" asked Dawn.

"Totally!" piped Misty.

Comma when a quote generally ends with a period, and only then. Period when there's no follow-up to the sentence.)

--so a few Googlers might regret missing out. They'll be searching Oystershipping, not Fateshipping.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    It's not a disruption, per se. It's simply correct labeling: any Misty/Dawn fans won't be searching 'fateshipping', meaning you won't get hits from outside search engines. It's not a bad skim-- (the only think I say you have absolute problems with is proper quoting.

"Hello," said Dawn.

"Hello." Misty turned the page in her book.

"Do you have this CD?" asked Dawn.

"Totally!" piped Misty.

Comma when a quote generally ends with a period, and only then. Period when there's no follow-up to the sentence.)

--so a few Googlers might regret missing out. They'll be searching Oystershipping, not Fateshipping.
    Thanks for your constructive criticism; I plan to do another chapter to this at some point so I'll keep your advice in mind about the punctuation etc.

Chapter Two is now available for reading. The first post is updated.

Heh. Ash's lines still make me chuckle a bit, just seeing him with a large background character role is nice to see.

But, like others said, I'd op with the change to set it with the more given shipping name, Oystershipping. Still look forward for the third part.
    dA|FF.net|Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by LightingKimba View Post
    Heh. Ash's lines still make me chuckle a bit, just seeing him with a large background character role is nice to see.

But, like others said, I'd op with the change to set it with the more given shipping name, Oystershipping. Still look forward for the third part.
    Thanks~

Blehh, I'd like to change it to OysterShipping but it wont let me change the topic title -_-;

I'm not too fussed about getting hits via search engines or 3rd party forums and websites, it's only a fun story that I enjoy adding chapters to.

So yeah, for now, I'll keep it as FateShipping.

btw, Chapter 3 will should be finished quite soon, I'm just adding the final touches.

Quote Originally Posted by DryBones View Post
    Thanks~

Blehh, I'd like to change it to OysterShipping but it wont let me change the topic title -_-;

I'm not too fussed about getting hits via search engines or 3rd party forums and websites, it's only a fun story that I enjoy adding chapters to.

So yeah, for now, I'll keep it as FateShipping.

btw, Chapter 3 will should be finished quite soon, I'm just adding the final touches.
    Similar thing happens to me on "Like a Line Drive!" fic. For some bothersome reason, I can't edit the first post at all, leaving it look shoddy, and also the fact that I can't the rating to T, so... Meh. Errors going around the board.
    dA|FF.net|Youtube

Default Chapter 3

Quote Originally Posted by LightingKimba View Post
    Similar thing happens to me on "Like a Line Drive!" fic. For some bothersome reason, I can't edit the first post at all, leaving it look shoddy, and also the fact that I can't the rating to T, so... Meh. Errors going around the board.
    Ah right ok, so you're having issues too eh?
    Heh.

Chapter 3, entitled "Lust Before Daybreak" is now available for reading in the 1st post.

Chapter 3 does involve another graphic and adult love scene. Younger readers, you have been warned

Chapter Three, moved into a new post for easier reading.

Spoiler:- Chapter 3 - Lust Before Daybreak: