Sinnoh because I had level +60 pokemon and pratically feinted against Cynthia.
For me, the order of the Elite Fours (not counting Champion) are; (in order from hardest to easiest)
1) Sinnoh - (Each Elite had an entire roster with diverse movesets) The hardest were Lucian though. Dat Bronzong
2) Kanto - (Do I need to explain?) Agatha and Lorraine were the hardest for me
3) Hoenn - Sydney and Drake were hard
4) Johto - Pathetic...is this some kind of "lul" test? The Johto league was the one thing that I considered to be the biggest MINUS for the whole gen.
As for Champions Go...
1) Cynthia - Her Garchomp WILL give you hell. Ironic thing is that I brought out my own Garchomp and hoped it would survived her's Dragon Rush. It did (with around 10hp left) then proceeded to OHKO her's with my own Dragon Rush
2) Gary/Blue - Multitype - the only thing that made this below Cynthia was that he was a normal rival trainer..nothing impressive though
3) Steven/Wallace - Metagross and Milotic?
4) Lance - easiest champion to beat
My Platinum Friend Code: 5243 8563 5840
*Notify me if you are going to add *
I've never been able to beat firered and leafgreen's elite 4.
But Cynthia had screwed me over a couple of times, too.
This "Pokemon Rainbow" rumored game is already killing me. I want it!
Also, general nintendo fans will probably like my youtube. I make unboxings and collection videos.
Thanks if you check it out
Hoenn & Sinnoh are the hardest to me.
Currently Residing in the orange islands.
Fire is the key to life.
Hoenn... So hard for me.
Sinnoh, Easy. OHKO'd all of cynthia's pokemon.
Kanto, I only ever got to the elite 4 on that once.
Never defeated it.
Jhoto, Only got to Goldenrod, my game died.
Hoenn every time I go against phoebe she always drains my pp for leaf blade near the end because of pressure and drake's pokemon all really strong!
My Black 2 Fc:3740 7370 7605
Credict to Eeveelover824 for the banner!
Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!
Definatley Kanto as I could never get past Lance
So, I herd u liek mudkipz
Kanto, followed by Hoenn. The others were pretty easy, with Unova having the easiest to beat E4.
Mine would go,
1) Unova- Caitlin's physic pokemon gave me hell my Serperior.
2)Sinnoh- My fave region but my least fave elite 4, I could never get past Lucias.
3) Johto- Easiest by far, Beating those and Lance was as Easy as beating the Gym Leaders
ps. I haven't played Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald or Firered/Leafgreen
"No need to worry!"
Kanto, probably only because I was just starting then.
For me, it was Kanto. Lance and his Dragonites....>,<
The others were pretty easy.
Last edited by Auaria~; 25th March 2013 at 12:54 PM.
Johto thanks to Will and Lance using powerful moves on my pokemon...
Mienshao became my favorite pokemon.
Why? Because it is SO CUTE!
Black 2 FC: 1808-0259-1596
I just could not do the Hoenn E4, it took me days! I would've probably been able to beat them if all my Pokemon were as tough as my Blaziken, I did it one day, and that was one of my Pokemon moments
~ My 3DS Friend Code is 3523 - 2969 - 5609 ~~ PM me if you wanna add me ~
~ PLAYING PLATINUM AGAIN LIKE A BOSS!!! ~
Kanto with Lorelei and her Lapras was the hardest. A close second is Sinnoh.
For me, it has been the Johto league because... it took me for time than the other.
However, I never did the Kanto league, so I don't know if this one is harder than the Johto's one.
It also depends on the team I guess.
Sinnoh, the Land of Miracles.
Chapter VIII - Behind the mirror.
Never loses his contact with him!