Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Drifting Snorunt (584)

Cool episode ~! Frosslass is my favorite Ice Pokemon ^^ it was kinda cool how she kidnapped Meowth and Piplup just to get her child back..glad they did help Froslass
    My dearest pair since January 9th 2008 Xenavire
    <3

I adored the snowy forest setting here and seeing Froslass act like a true yuki-onna was great. I also cackled at Piplup and Meowth being frozen from the neck down in a block of ice and held hostage by Froslass. I saw red when that ratchet poacher took Snorunt, but I was glad that everything worked out. And haha @ TR being stuck in a big snowball.

Froslass keeping Piplup hostage was funny. If only she had kept him forever. I wish the Glalie here had been Ash's instead though. 7/10

I liked how Froslass made an illusion of a warm cottage and how she encased Meowth and Piplup in ice. Chimchar got some screentime, which was nice. I also liked when Team Rocket rolled away in a snowball.

Froslass holding Piplup hostage was the best scene to me and it was a refreshing change how we saw a new enemy show up here.

Too bad. This filler had so much more potential if Froslass had been more evil. At least I liked how the whole Snorunt evolutionary family appeared in this one and how there was a new bad guy aside from Team Rocket.~

Why would the poacher go out and say that he's a poacher? All he had to say is, "it's my daughter's/friend's/whatever Snorunt who ran away." But this is a children's show and they like to mark villains as obviously as possible.

We got to see another poacher who was actually capable of defending himself and was winning before Froslass decided to jump in and use Shadow Ball. It was nice that they included Glalie so it was a Snorunt, Glalie, and Froslass thing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234