Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .:The Cynthia Contest Cup:.

Default .:The Cynthia Contest Cup Sign-Up:.

The Cynthia Contest Cup

Everyone knows the renowned Wallace Cup, which a young girl from Twinleaf Town called Dawn had won. And everyone knows the remarkable Sinnoh Champion Cynthia. What people don’t know about Cynthia is before she became the Champion of Sinnoh she won the Grand Festival. The year after that she had beaten Looker who was the Champion back then and Cynthia then took over as the new Sinnoh Champion.

After years past Cynthia wonders what would have happened to her life if she stayed with contests? As she did she turned on the television and watched a contest battle. At one end was a browned hair girl with both ends of her hair standing up, as if it was in a ponytail yet she had no ribbons on. She wore an Indian style dress with a veil on top, her name was May. On the other side was a younger girl with blue hair that was put up in a ponytail. She wore a nice long pink dress with a yellow and white ribbon on it. Her name was Dawn. After watching the intensive battle between the two girls it inspired Cynthia to finish her dream.

So as Wallace did Cynthia planned a Cynthia Cup, where Co-ordinators from around all the regions to compete for the grand prize, which would be a ribbon that would automatically get someone into the Grand Festival (Even if the owner of the ribbon had that as his/her only ribbon they would still be aloud in the Festival). Cynthia would get all her friends and the best of the best to help her judge. She knew the best spot to host the contest, Hearthome City.

Cynthia called up on the best people she knew to help her judge. First she called Mr. Contesta for one he was the head of all contest and his view was very important. With Mr. Contesta on the list Cynthia then called Mr. Sukizō. The only words that came out of his mouth was “What a remarkable idea!” Lastly Cynthia called up her Gym Leader friends Fantina (The Hearthome City gym leader who was a master herself at contests) and Candice (The Snowpoint City gym leader. She’s girl who can tell which Ice appeals are good and which ones should go). After that Cynthia knew she had everyone she wanted at her contest, of course she wanted a host to help her co-host the contest. So she told Mr. Contesta to call Marian to be the host.

It was time to get the word out about the contest and it was time Cynthia got ready for things weren’t, as they seemed to be.

So in this RPG you will be playing as a Co-ordinator entering the Cynthia Cup! You can be from any of the regions but you will go to Hearthome for the contest. You can’t be a real Co-ordinator from the Anime or Manga you must make up your own character.

Only 20 people will be aloud to enter the RPG. Yet none of them can be Judges only I will be all the judges sorry. Also once your kick out or you didn’t make it to the next round you can still Role Play. Just be like your watching in the backroom or in the stands or something. Other notes are while batting don’t do “Use Ice Beam. Haha he died I win I’m the Master!” NO I declare who wins or when it’s a strong knock out. I also randomly choose the battles and stuff. Also only one battle can be held at a time. But performances in the beginning will be just show up make a good detailed performance and we shall see (But that’s when we have everyone sign up and stuff.)

Rules
    Follow all forum rules.
    2. I will allow slight bunnying only to move the RPG along abit.
    3. ABSOLUTELY NO GOD-MODDING. So do not make your character extremely powerful of scrawny.. And making you like God (That means no Legendary Pokemon.)
    4. Don’t get mad at me if you didn’t make it I do it random by flipping a coin before the battle.
    5. Have Fun

Your Sign Up Sheet
    Name: Self-explanatory First Last Name.
    Hometown: What Region and what town is he/she from.
    Appearance: What does your character looks like. This means there normal looks and when they where a dress, tux, or whatever (And yes the Contest is a Formal Contest). Must be over 5 lines long to be passable.
    Personality: Explain how your Character acts and stuff. It must be over 4 lines long to be passable.
    History: What happened to your character in the past. This also includes if they have entered a contest, they must have at least entered one but they didn’t have to win it. Must be atleast 5 lines long.
    Pokemon: What Pokemon does your Character have? 6 Pokemon to the max give them 4 moves each. Also say if it has anything special about it (Shiny, scars, etc.) But you can only have 1 shiny if you want one and no Legendary Pokemon.

Enjoy!

Reserved:

CyberBlastoise

Thundermage

Stabberz

Chihaya01

Manaphy Mare

Accepted:

DanChimchar- Judges Cynthia, Mr. Sukzo, Mr. Contesta, Candice, and Fantina.
    Growlachu- Richie a Co-Ordinator from Sunyshore City in Sinnoh.
    TurtwigFan1- Taylor Winters a Co-Ordinator from Snowpoint City in Sinnoh.
    Torpoleon- Zach Hiken a Co-Ordinator from Littleroot Town in Hoenn.
    Moogles4ever- Connor Lerachuck a Co-Ordinator from Two Island in the Sevii Islands.
    Smear Vinci- Evan Novak a Co-Ordinator from Saffron City in Kanto
    Zandgaia- Gaia Zand a Co-Ordinator from Hearthome City in Sinnoh.
    Sir Growlie- Luna Fuji a Co-Ordinator from Lavender Town in Kanto
    CopyGoo- Will Kronis a Co-Ordinator from Goldenrod City in Johto.
    Darklord18- Sam Summer a Co-Ordinator from Hearthome City in Sinnoh.
    Treespyro - Ivana Amasova a Co-Ordinator from Goldenrod City in Johto.
    Last edited by DanChimchar; 4th March 2009 at 12:23 AM.

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

Hey Dan, May I join?
    Name: Richie *Insert Volknor's Last Name Here*
    Hometown: Sunnyshore Region, Sinnoh
    Appearance:
    Normal Look:
    A young boy with blond hair that is in awild spiky style up until the front where it smooths out. His eyes are a deep blue that sparkle in the light. His skin is fair and normal. He wears a blue headband. He has a blue T-shirt that says, "Born to Win!" on it. He wears a thin grey jacket over it with the zipper open. His jacket has blue stripes at the bottom of the jacket and the ends of the sleeves. He wears jeans that are ripped at the knee's and in the back at the bottom. He has a chain hanging from his right pocket with a watch on it. He also sports a blue Poketch on his wrist. His shoes are black running shoes.
    Contest Appearance(Usual):
    His wild hair is slightly tamed. He wears a out fit similar to Ash's from the Wallace Cup. His outfit, although is a light blue shade. He wears his Dad's(Volkner) badge on his right part of the jacket. He usually also has a Gracidea Flower in his hat as well as behind his Father's badge. His poketch is replaced by a silver and qold watch.
    Personality: He is always bright and happy. He doesn't get sad or grumpy often. I guess you can say he has an electric personality. His favorite type is electric and loves to use the electric seal. Although hhe is usually happy he turns angry when his friends are insulted. He unleashes his rage through fierce contest battling. He has a very gentle and kind heart to those in danger or in pain and will risk his life to help his freinds and those in need. He loves to read books and will when seen not busy have a book in his hands. He takes a lot of strategies from the books he reads. He is serious during his contest battles and will not laugh unless laughing gas is released or he gets tickled by someone extremely hard.
    History:
    Childhood:
    He grew a normal life as a child. Nothing special here.
    Floaram Contest:
    Pikachu span arounbd the bolts pushing them away. Pikachu Discharge and finish with Volt Tackle. He did his best and managed to make it to the second round. He beat the other coordinators and managed to score his first(and only) ribbon.
    Pokemon:
    Sparky(Pikahu):
    A male Pikachu withan electric personality.
    Moves: Discharge, Volt Tackle, Double Team, Iron Tail
    Sprx(Buizel):
    A male Buizel that loves to battle.
    Moves: Aqua Jet, SonicBoom, Razor Wind, Qick Attack

reserve me a spot please ;D its very early and i dont have time i will do it tonight or tomorrow ;D
    Ophiuchus: White

I'd like to reserve a spot as well please, Dan.

I will probably finish it tomorrow.

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

Reserve a spot, Please Dan
    Last edited by treespyro; 27th February 2009 at 11:12 AM.
    [img]http://i43.*******.com/21exeg2.png[/img]

Credit to zhanton for Banner
    FC (Blaze): 4082-6986-3403

Reserve a spot pls.
    So the wrath of god in all its fury has been unlocked to welcome the death of evil,
    And all it portrays in the eyes of the good and just
    It shall be known that when the threat to mankind has been laid down to the lord.
    A sceptre of fire shall be driven through all its perpetrators.

@ Growlachu: Please make your History more longer so it can be passable (5 Lines Long atleast). Also I would add atleast a couple more Pokemon because it's double battles for each round meaning that if you only had two Pokemon you would have to use both of them for the appeal and battling rounds. It's better to show off differnet Pokemon so you can have differnet combos.

@ zandgaia: Reserved

@ CyberBlastoise: Reserved

@ treespyro: Resereved

@ AzerWrath: Resereved

I'd like to reserve a spot please, Dan. By the way, how will you decide who gets through each round, etc?

@ TurtwigFan1: Reserved I choose that by how well they described there Performance and how creative it was. For battles I start with a Hp of that Pokemon from level 100 then each time the person attacks I take it away by that power from the attack and stuff. Or I flip a coin before the battle starts.

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.

Is this Better?
    Name: Richie *Insert Volknor's Last Name Here*
    Hometown: Sunnyshore Region, Sinnoh
    Appearance:
    Normal Look:
    A young boy with blond hair that is in awild spiky style up until the front where it smooths out. His eyes are a deep blue that sparkle in the light. His skin is fair and normal. He wears a blue headband. He has a blue T-shirt that says, "Born to Win!" on it. He wears a thin grey jacket over it with the zipper open. His jacket has blue stripes at the bottom of the jacket and the ends of the sleeves. He wears jeans that are ripped at the knee's and in the back at the bottom. He has a chain hanging from his right pocket with a watch on it. He also sports a blue Poketch on his wrist. His shoes are black running shoes.
    Contest Appearance(Usual):
    His wild hair is slightly tamed. He wears a out fit similar to Ash's from the Wallace Cup. His outfit, although is a light blue shade. He wears his Dad's(Volkner) badge on his right part of the jacket. He usually also has a Gracidea Flower in his hat as well as behind his Father's badge. His poketch is replaced by a silver and qold watch.
    Personality: He is always bright and happy. He doesn't get sad or grumpy often. I guess you can say he has an electric personality. His favorite type is electric and loves to use the electric seal. Although hhe is usually happy he turns angry when his friends are insulted. He unleashes his rage through fierce contest battling. He has a very gentle and kind heart to those in danger or in pain and will risk his life to help his freinds and those in need. He loves to read books and will when seen not busy have a book in his hands. He takes a lot of strategies from the books he reads. He is serious during his contest battles and will not laugh unless laughing gas is released or he gets tickled by someone extremely hard.
    History:
    Childhood:
    When he was little he loved to play with his father's pokemon. He developed a good feeling and a bond with each of the pokemon that his father owned. He grew to love electric pokemon and recieved a Pikachu from his father on his 9th birthday. He watched the Grand Festival many times and loved contests. He decided he would enter them when he was older.
    Floaram Contest:
    Pikachu span arounbd the bolts pushing them away. Pikachu Discharge and finish with Volt Tackle. He did his best and managed to make it to the second round. He beat the other coordinators and managed to score his first(and only) ribbon.
    Pokemon:
    Sparky(Pikahu):
    A male Pikachu withan electric personality.
    Moves: Discharge, Volt Tackle, Double Team, Iron Tail
    Sprx(Buizel):
    A male Buizel that loves to battle.
    Moves: Aqua Jet, SonicBoom, Razor Wind, Water Pulse
    Cinders(Chimchar):
    A male Chimchar that loves to play pranks.
    Moves: Flamethrower, Dig, Flame Wheel, Scratch
    Rose(Roselia):
    A female Roselia that is serene.
    Moves: Synthesis, Sunny Day, SolarBeam, Magical Leaf
    Last edited by Growlachu; 27th February 2009 at 6:15 PM.

@ Growlachu: Okay Accepted! We'll come to the RPG

Pokemon Ranger Dan

Yay!!!!!!!!!

Okay here we go!

Name: Taylor Winters
    Hometown: Snowpoint City, Sinnoh

Appearance: Taylor has long dyed blonde hair (originally brown) with electric blue highlights. She has a fringe over her forehead. Her normal clothes are a pink tank top, with a red heart on it, and denim, light-blue jeans. The skinny jeans are tucked into pink boots. She has a pink bag that she has in the crook of her arm. Her contest attire is a beautiful, long orange gown. A pink belt is loosely tied around her waist, with a heart clasp. The gown is one shouldered and a pendant is around her neck. The heart charm has a picture of her boyfriend in, Jonathon, who is staying in Snowpoint. Her feet are clad in pink high-heels.

Personality: Taylor is generally a kind girl, who enjoys playing and training with her Pokémon. She is friendly to everyone and loves to talk and talk all day. However, she has a very sarcastic side and can be rude and spiteful. If someone gets on her nerves she is very evil to them. If she sees a man that she likes, she becomes very flirtacious to draw them in. All in all, she is a very prima-donna type woman who can be a massive diva.

History: Taylor's mother left her family when she was nine and left Taylor alone with her father. Taylor learned to love contests, like her best friend Jonathon. At ten she went on her journey and entered lots of contests, winning five and entering a Grand Festival. She then suffered a terrible defeat and stopped contests. However, she started again at 14 and came Top 32 and 16 in two Grand Festivals. Then she heard of the Cynthia Contest Cup and decided to enter.

Pokémon:

Prinplup - Female
    BubbleBeam, Drill Peck, Ice Beam, Steel Wing

Prinplup has a heart charm near her eye, as her and Taylor are best friends. She is very headstrong and loves the action of a contest battle.

Smoochum - Female

Psychic, Sweet Kiss, Powder Snow, Pound

Smoochum loves to pamper herself with Taylor and is very girly.

Vulpix - Female

Flamethrower, Energy Ball, Will-O-Wisp, Confuse Ray

Vulpix is a rough and tumble Pokémon who loves to run around and get dirty. She is best friends with Bulbasaur.

Bulbasaur - Male

Vine Whip, Razor Leaf, SolarBeam, Sleep Powder

Bulbasaur likes to run around and is best friends with Vulpix. They love to run around and get dirty.

Honchkrow - Male

Sky Attack, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Night Slash

Honchkrow is a loner who stays by himself and doesn't like to open up. However when in the company of Swellow, he becomes more open as she is his mate.

Swellow - Female

Wing Attack, Aerial Ace, Air Slash, Quick Attack

Swellow loves to make friends and is very motherly and caring. She is Honchkrow's mate and they love spending time together.

Hope this is okay, Dan!

I'd like to sign up please, Dan! This is Bro 1! Could you reserve me a spot?

EDIT: Here is my sign up:

Name: Zach Hiken

Appearance: Zach is a white skined boy and has sort of long brown hair with brown eyebrows and brown eyes. He also wears a red long sleeved shirt with a guitar on it and blue jeans as well. He also has white and red shoes too and he has a contest attire as well. The contest attire is a black tux but instead of tux pants, he wears his blue jeans instead with black shoes as well. Zach doesn't wear glasses, contact lenses or hats. He doesn't need contacts or glasses because he has perfect vision and he think hats mess up hair sometimes.

Personailty: Zach has a nice personality. He is always polite to anyone except for his enemies which he does not have any of. He always sticks up for friends and someties does get annoyed when his parents ask him repeated and/or annoying questions like who is girlfriend will be.Despite that, Zach is always usually nice and happy. He is also a good sport if he loses in something.

History: Zach was born and raised in Littleroot Town, Hoenn. He is an only child and both his parents work for the region's professor, Professor Birch. Zach would usually be left alone even though Prof. Birch's lab is a short walk away. Than, when Zach was 10, he was able to choose his first Pokemon! He choose Torchic and began his coordinater adventure. He captured many Pokemon, all fully evolved. In Hoenn, he lost some contest but evenually got back on track and made it to the Grand Festival. He came in Top two but lot after a long fight. Zac traveled in Kanto and Johto respectively with the same team and came in Top eight than Top four. Zach heard of the Cynthia Contest Cup and came to Hearthome City to partake in the cup.

Pokemon:

Blaziken; Male
    Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut, Crush Claw and Aerial Ace
    Blaziken is alway by Zach's side and is secretly in love with Breloom.

Breloom; Female
    Energy Ball, Stun Spore, Mach Punch and Iron Tail
    Breloom is Zach's second capture, as a Shroomish and has helped Zach throughthe appeals round of a lot of contest. She is secretly in love with Blaziken.

Pelipper; Male
    Shock Wave, Hydro Pump, Steel Wing and Aerial Ace
    Pelipper is Zach's third capture, as a Wingull. He has been helpful in contests and used for searches as well, with the aide of Flygon.

Flygon; Male
    Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Giga Drain and Sand Tomb
    Flygon is Zach's fourth capture, as a Trapinch. He has also been helpful in contests. Flygon helps Pelipper during searches as well.

Aggron; Male
    Water Pulse, Thunder Bolt, Flamethrower and Double Edge
    Aggron is Zach's fifth capture, as an Aron. Aggron is good for the battling round of a contest and hs formed a relationship with Delcatty.

Delcatty; Female
    Assist, Shadow Ball, Shock Wave and Blizzard
    Delcatty is Zach's final capture, as a Skitty. Dlcatty is better in the appeals round than the battle round.

Where is everyone's starting location and how exactly does the Cynthia Cup start?
    Last edited by Torpoleon; 27th February 2009 at 11:39 PM.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Reserve me please. I think this looks fun ^_^

Star-Lord

@ TurtwigFan1: Accepted! Welcome to the RPG

@ Torpoleon: Accepted! Welcome to the RPG

@ Moogles4ever: Reserved

Pokemon Ranger Dan

Can I change my Pokemon if so:

Rose and Cinders evolve. Rose into Roserade, Cinders into Monferno.

Stellar(Lucario)
    A male Lucariothat is higly energetic.
    Moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick

Name: Gaia Zand
    Hometown: Hearthome city , Sinnoh.
    Appearance:
    Normal: Wears a green, short Skirt and a green top. Has long, blond hair and a green ribbon in her hair. Is around 1 meter 70 long. Wears sandals and no socks. Has a diamond ring on her left pink and a pearl necklace on her neck.
    Note: puts on a victory band around her head while training.

Contest:
    1(appealing): Wears a green bikini. And still wears her necklace and ring. Wears also sweatbands around her wrists. Also she wears no shoes then. Has also a headband around her head.

2(fighting): See normal outfit

Personality: Smart, fast but not very speakable. Nice to pokemon and people but she doesn't begin a friendship very fast. Very unpredictable, she could be happy the first second and mean the next second. Likes the nature and cultural music and stuff like that. She usually watches first people from far how they act. Usually abit off mind and doesn't pay attention often. Only pays full attention in contest, training and fights.

History: Lived a bit solitary in Mountain Corenet. Where she found a Clefable. Which she caught with a founded pokeball. After that she moved to Hearthome city. Around Hearthome city she caught all her pokemon on a special way: Clefable in Mt. Corenet, Hypno was lost in a close-by cave, Kabutops was revived from a fossil Gaia found in a underground cave, Ambipom was found in a tree, Sableye was found in the same cave as where hypno was lost, while nidoqueen was given to Gaia from a old man at the breeding center. She really wanted to join in contests but she never signed-up in one. This Cynthia contest is her first.

Pokemon:

1:
    Clefable: Female
    moves: cosmic power, return, protect, shadowball
    Acts the same like Gaia, is also gaia's starter.

2:
    Hypno: Male
    Moves: Psychic, Mimic, Firepunch, Icepunch
    Has a good combo with Kabutops is also Kabutops' best friend.

3:
    Kabutops: Male
    Moves: Roll-out, Surf, Nightslash, Dig
    Power house and best friend with hypno.

4:
    Ambipom: Female
    Moves: Double-Hit, Swift, Double team, Shadow ball
    A powerhouse and is especially good for appealing.

5:
    Sableye: Male
    Moves: Double team, Will-o-Wisp, Focus punch, Shadow claw
    Likes to joke around alot.

6:
    Nidoqueen: Female (duh)
    Moves: Superpower, Ice beam, Protect, Irontail
    Is like a mother to all other pokemon, has always an eye on sableye because of his pranking.
    Last edited by zandgaia; 28th February 2009 at 8:44 PM.

Uh Dan, some mistakes with my guy. First off, Zach's lastname is Hiken and Hoenn is spelled how I just typed it. Oh and where would everyone's starting location be exactly?
    Last edited by Torpoleon; 28th February 2009 at 1:56 PM.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

^ hearthome i guess

but dan your not joining as also somebody from the co-ordinators?

Name: Ivana Amasova

Hometown: Goldenrod City, Johto

Appearance:
    Ivana has long moderately dark Brown hair which reaches up to her shoulders. She has bottle-green eye colour with reflects her flawless like skin which is pale but not at most. She has long legs and a stunning figure that is between a model and a plus sized model. She is quite tall and Ivena has long sliky legs, a nice rear end and Ivana has big-medium bust. Ivena's clothing at a casual event is a Burnout Sundress with a ribbon belt of the same colour, full inverted-pleat skirt with side zipper with classic black pumps. Her formal dressing is a light blue Side-Shirred Ruffle Prom Gown which is strapless and An evening silver sandals lined with elegant satin that shows off her style which makes her stay with the current trends During formal events, she ties up her hair into a glamourous bun which match her silver earings.

Personality:
    Very calm and elegent, Ivana likes to shop, enjoys wine, good food and romance. Ivana is very determined to succeed and likes to be very technical with her work and style. She holds her emotions well but does let it out under pressure. She is very stylish and smart. She is very down-to-earth but prissy as well and has many habits that she tries to get rid of and loves to act. Ivana is also a hard worker and likes to makes herself look good but she is very strict with herself and her Pokemon. She is a technical co-ordinator and works within her attacks with some stylish flair. She works with herself and her limits. Ivana is not very cheerful but is easy to talk to and meet but can relate with people

History Ivana was born in a good, rich and hard working family, She is the daughter of a mother who is an actress and a father who is a smart Businessman in Johto, She has a younger brother who has just started his journey with a starter pokemon. Ivana graduated with flying colours in Pokemon School and worked to become independant and a good co-ordinator which she hopes will pave the way to becoming an actress. Ivana got given her first pokemon when she was 8 for her birthday but never actually trained it. Ivena used her street smarts to get around life along with her parents as support. She decided to go into the cup to gain media exposure for becoming an actress after strong performances in previous Grand Festivals. She is still very popular and has done photoshoots for her best friend's father's magazine and drives a car, a sportscar bought by her money that she won in the circuit with. She currently has a boyfriend who lives in the same city who shares the same interests that she does but he is an actor unlike Ivena.

Pokemon:
    1): Ledyba (Male)
    Silver Wind, Swift, Reflect, Comet Punch
    The shyest pokemon, Ivana has but likes to work hard

2): Cranidos (Male)
    Scary Face, Ancientpower, Zen Headbutt, Head Smash
    Given as a fossil from her uncle, Ivana paid money for it to be reborn, It is very smart but lacks experience

3): Weezing (Male)
    Haze, Sludge Bomb, Smokescreen, Double Hit
    The smartest on her team, Ivana uses Weezing to slow down the tempo, It is slow though

4): Cradily (Male)
    Gastro Acid, Energy Ball, Stockpile, Spit Up
    Given as a fossil from her uncle, Ivana paid money for it to be reborn, It is very smart but lacks experience like the other pokemon but it is a powerful one

5): Happiny (Female)
    Sweet Kiss, Charm, Copycat, Refresh
    Given to Ivana at her 18th, very bubbly and clumsly and tries to help as much as possible and is carried by Ivana

6: Blastoise (Male)
    Rain Dance, Aqua Tail, Hydro Pump, Rapid Spin
    Ivana's first pokemon, given by her father, It is the 2nd strongest and the one with the most experience, it is a hard worker and copies Ivana's style during contests
    Last edited by treespyro; 3rd March 2009 at 3:25 AM.
    [img]http://i43.*******.com/21exeg2.png[/img]

Credit to zhanton for Banner
    FC (Blaze): 4082-6986-3403

This looks like fun.

I'll reserve a spot.

Hi. Can I, by any chance, reserve a spot?

Name: Connor Lerachuck

Hometown: Two Island, Boon Island, Sevii Islands

Appearance:Connor has Ebony black hair that is syled so it looks spiked up. Continuing with his face, you can see his brown striking eyes, not so very bushy black eyebrows and generally normal nose. Connor has a healthy looking skin, it usually had a little tinge of pink to it. Connor usually has a pair of contact lenses on, sometimes you'll see him with a pair of glasses. Other features on his face include a small cut under his lip. Generally he usually has his face in a scowl.

Connor stands at around six feet. He has a pretty average build, his features from far away don't exactely scream of a tough person. This is manily of the fact that physically he dosn't look massive. Connor has his muscles, however they aren't very defined on his body. Connor wears a white T-shirt, under his black hoodie. Connor has a black backpack that he carries around for his travels. He wears a pair of black jeans, that are supported by his black belt that has a skull button, his belt also supports the pokeballs he uses for his team. His jeans look a little worn out from his travels, meaning the colour has faded and is ripped in a few locations. What he wears on his feet depends; he has a pair of black shoes and a pair of yellow rollerblades with the face of a Jolteon on them.

As far as acessories go; Connor wears a silver watch on his right wrist. He has several scars on that wrist also.

Contest Attire: Connor was a bit shocked when he heard it was a formal contest, but he got a outfit prepared.

His hair stays the same, his attire however changes greatly. Connor wears a fancy white shirt, which is covered by a formal black vest. He then wears a Red Bow-Tie over that. He has a pair of Black Dress pants, and fancy black shoes.

Personality: Connor would be defined more of a loner and an antisocialist. Generally meaning Connor has always prefered being alone and secluded. Connor has always seen himself as an intelligent person, not ina booksmart aspect as in more of a overall aspect meaning he usually sees the big picture of a situation, and the many consequences you can get from actions. Connor usually likes to think of himself as a person smarter then others, generally he has two faces: One that is super nice and if you get to know him properly he'd be a good friend. However his other side of him is generally very manipulative and extremely rude.

Because of Connor's loner aspects, he's never been able to make friends easily. This also gives him the tendancy to be very prejudging of other people, that's a good reason why he doesn't talk a lot when put in a tense situation. Connor also has a horrible temper when he's inclined to use it. Connor likes to travel and hates routine.

History: Connor was born in Two Island, going into Sevii Island standards Connor lived in a pretty good family. Growing up, Connor was put aside for being a outcast, this is his own fault because of him not making an effort himself to make friends. Connor had to be friends with his siblings (older and younger) as he grew up. Eventually his siblings went into a seperation with their friendship.This generally cause for a bit of a depression stage when he got older, aswell of giving him a multiple personality disorder. Connor went and saw a counsellor and got those problems fixed.

Connor when he was about sixteen had won a scolarship to study abroad at a fancy school in Hoenn. He studied and graduated with a certificate for when he decided to o further a career. For the moment Connor decided to go and travel in Hoenn. After about a year of travel and looking around he returned back to Two island so he could settle down a bit.

Much had changed during the time he was in Hoenn, the most notable change however was when the Sevii Islands decided to get their own Pokemon Contest league running. Connor had already seen Pokemon Contests when he was travelling in Hoenn, so he decided to enter the contest on Two Island. Connor barely scrapped a win, but he gained his first and only ribbon.

When Connor heard about the Cynthia Contest Cup, he decided to go try it out. Connor did so for two reasons: To win another contest, and to travel another new continent.

Other: One of Connor's talents is sketching, as such he carries a sketch book with him. He's sketched his pokemon many times before.

Pokemon:

Sabelye; Male
    Sabelye was Connor's first pokemon. Sabelye is used in most of Connor's appeal rounds, though sometimes he could be used in a battle. Sabelye is a little freak that loves the spotlight, he generally acts like a little drama king. He likes to think of himself as the leader of the group, although he isn't the leader Sabelye seems to have a veto with arguments.

Attacks: Double Team, Aerial Ace, Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball

Vespiquen; Female
    Vespiquen was captured after a weird incident envolving a Combee nest near a local park where Connor used to play a lot. Captured against her will Vespiquen in the early years always gave Connor a very hard time on everything. Through the travels they have had together, Vespiquen finally accepted Connor. Vespiquen is usually used for the battling portions of the contest, if Nicholas is feeling up to it Vespiquen is also used for the appeal round. Vespiquen is generally a very relaxed pokemon.

Moves: Heal Order, Power Gem, Attack Order, Slash

Walrien; Male
    Walrien is proabably the loudest member of the group. Boasting a high attack Walrien is used for a double combination with one of Connor's other pokemon. Walrien was found when Connor was travelling through Hoenn before coming to the Cynthia Cup. Walrien was easily a contest pokemon because of Dewgong's influence over him. Walrien is in love with Dewgong.

Moves: Blizzard, Ice Fang, Body Slam, Rain Dance

Dewgong; Female
    Dewgong is Connor's words is the Ice Princess. Meaning Dewgong is possibly the most spoiled brat you could ever see. Dewgong was captured along with Walrien when Connor was venturing through Hoenn. Dewgong because of her Elegance has made a personal choice for being used in the appeal stage. Dewgong often makes a tag-team with Walrien, infact this combination was the one that one Connor's first ribbon.

Moves: Aqua Tail, Icy Wind, Aqua Ring, Ice Beam

Tauros; Male
    Originally found on the outskirts of Three Island, Connor found Tauros, a pokemon who was struggling with the rest of his pack. Basically Tauros had tried to challenge the leader of his pack and lost miserabely. Connor took him in, showing his softer side and trained Tauros. Tauros was willing to become stronger for his own self. Through this, Tauros is Connor's powerhouse and is mainly used for battle. Tauros and Connor share the tightest bond with eatchother. (Second is Sabelye). Tauros tends to shy away from the group because of his past experiences.

Moves: Thrash, Zen Headbutt, Iron Tail, Iron Head

Chansey; Female
    As Connor was relaxing after his trip to Hoenn, after Tauros was all trained and ready one of the local people gave Connor a pokemon egg. Connor hatched his first pokemon egg, which turned out to be a Happiny. With some training and an oval stone Chansey is the latest person on Connor's team. Chansey still hasn't been used for a contest yet. Chansey finds herself as the loving mother of the group, she's usually one the that breaks up the fights between the group.

Moves: Softboiled, Egg Bomb, Healing Wish, Drain Punch

Star-Lord

Can I reserve a spot Dan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast