Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Saffire's Banner Shop

Default Saffire's Banner Shop

Saffire Persian's Banner Shop

Requests are: OPEN

As the title suggests, I'll make a customized banner for you to use on the forum. Please read over the rules carefully then fill out the form. Once you request, your name will be put on the queue in this post. The status of your banner, as well as any other information, will be listed. The banner will usually take anywhere from two to seven (2 - 7) days to make. Please wait until that time limit has been exceeded before asking where your banner is.

Note: When you credit me, it's Saffire Persian , not Sapphire Persian. It's spelled that way on purpose. Please spell it right - Please! Thank you.

General Rules

• All SPPF general and Fanart section's rules apply.
    • You may only request one (1) banner at a time.
    • I will only have ten (10) request slots at a time open. This will keep me from being overwhelmed by requests. If you see the slots are full, please check back soon.
    • You may request another banner, if you so wish, in exactly one (1) week from when you received your first banner.
    • When you use, please credit. If it's on another forum, just credit "Saffire Persian of SPPF." No linkage is necessary.
    • If the banner I made you is being hosted on Photobucket, please find your own host. Otherwise, have at it.
    • If there are any corrections that need to be made, you will need to notify me that something is wrong ASAP after your banner is posted, otherwise, the original file .psd file may have been deleted. If this happens, I may not be able to remake or edit your banner.
    • You will not be notified when your banner is finished (except under special circumstances), so check back often.
    • You don't have to, but when your banner is completed, replying to say you've gotten/seen the request would be much appreciated, as I'll be able to clear my computer space of the .psd files faster.
    • I reserve the right to say 'no' to a request.

Examples

Here are numerous examples of banners I have made, for forum signatures and website banners. Keep in mind that unless you want the banner to be split, the banner must be kept in a limit of 46800 pixels or less to use on SPPF. My standard size banner is 468 x 100, which I recommend. You have to request if you want the size to be different. (Such as my current signature banner.)

If you want to view more of the banners I have made (disclaimer: some of them are a few years old) you can view them Here. The guest password is "banners" without the "" marks.

Request Status
    Five (5) Request Slots Remaining.

1. Chimpchar: Finished.
    2. Epwna: Finished.
    3. Coolminun: Finished.
    4. Kecleoshrew: Finished.
    5. Dark Sinister: In-progress.
    6. 9dragonbreed: Added.
    7. Lufiji: Added.
    8. Mimori: Added.
    9. Mudkip fan: Added.

Banner Edit Status

Did you request your banner to be re-edited? Then your name and banner status will be listed here.

• None

Request Form

To request, you must outline the things you want for your banner. Please tell me everything you want on your banner. Be as detailed and specific as you can; It will help me make your banner as close to what you envision as possible.

Form

Images: Please specify what you want on your banner. Please link to any specific images you want used in as high of quality as you can find, please. I can usually look for good pokémon images from trading cards and such myself, and edit them well enough if you want a 'shiny' pokémon or something, as well as really, really general images, but keep in mind if you want a specific human, monster, etc., for whatever reason, it'll be easier if you find the image yourself. Given the size limitations, I recommend using as few images as possible, though you can theoretically have as many as you want. 1-3 is a safe bet and my overall recommendation, otherwise things can get a bit crowded, unless you have extremely small images that you want used, such as game sprites.

Background: Is there a certain background you want? Color? Image? Please state so here. Please link to any image you want used.

Size: *Optional* If you want your banner to be a specific size, please state the size in pixels (i.e., 400 x 100) here. Otherwise, it will be made at the standard 468x100. If it's too large, it may have to be split to conform to SPPF standards. I can do it if you ask; otherwise, splitting the image will be up to you.

Text: What do you want your banner to say? Please list any specific font type or color you want. Or if you have a general request (cursive, blocky, wingdings, etc.,) please say so here. If you want no text, please say so.

Extra: Anything else? If this is a banner for your fanfiction, a quick synopsis of the plot will be nice, so I can get it to be closer to the story's tone.
    Last edited by Saffire Persian; 6th June 2010 at 2:26 AM.

Hmm, since there is no requests, may I make one?
    Subject:http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...allpaper_2.jpgCloser together, like back to back? (No green backround)
    Then http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...harizard-1.jpg Charizard on the left with the male,
    Then http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...lastoise-1.jpg Blastoise on the right with the female trainer, facing the same direction(outwards)?
    Then http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/Venusaur.jpg Venusaur between the two trainers, kind of above, kind of behind, just so hes well seen?
    Backround: Perhaps someting that kind of fades from (left to right) deep red, to deep green, to deep blue, matching the Pokes? If not, then just something dark?
    Size: Whatever fits in the Signature section please.
    Text: None.
    Extra: If you decide to do it, anythings good, I kind of had it envisioned like they're getting for some lame last stand or something XD.
    Last edited by chilo_life; 1st March 2009 at 11:15 AM.

Images;http://www.edwardstraining.net/image...ery/puppy4.jpg

Background;Just the image please c:

Size; 350x200

Text; at childhood

Extra; Could you make the image black and white? If its not possible then thats ok. And, could the writing be black?

Thanks and hope thats enough information! c:
    -Lost
    Last edited by LostLove; 1st March 2009 at 7:04 PM.
    lol, i'm a flygon

Background: White and a bit of teal and magenta.
    Size: 406x506
    Text: xLilith
    Extra: Please put my name in the middle :3

Images: A Feraligatr, Raichu, Blaziken, and Lucario. (Anything with what pictures you use. Just make sure they're not like a D/P Sprite and then a TGC picture)
    Background:Yellow with little bits of any other colors.
    Text: Team YellowAura (Blocky) and below and smaller Friendship and Skill, the Main Ingredients (Curvy not cursive)
    Extra: If you can, put an exploration bage in the middle.
    Thanks in advance!
    Ask me about Pokeplace Town

Yay, you have a request shop again! I freakin' love your banners ^^

Background: A Blue, Starry Background. The main colors should be blue with a tad bit of silver.

Size: 300 x 100 if you can. If it does not look good (e.x. the pictures are clustered etc) then feel free to do standard.

Text: Eternal Time. Use something... Elegant I guess. Or whatever works since I have no exact style in mind.

Extra: Whatever you think will make it look great ^^

Please and thank you
    Last edited by Sapphire Phoenix; 2nd March 2009 at 3:14 AM.
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon.
    That is only the selfish perception of people.
    Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

Chilo_Life: Added.

LostLove: Yep. I can make things black and white.

xLilth: Added.

Yellow Aura: Added.

Sapphire Phoenix: Yeah, starting one up again. Guess I'll see how it goes. Added~.

Thanks, but I'm not sure which one is mine D:

Quote Originally Posted by xLilith View Post
    Thanks, but I'm not sure which one is mine D:
    Your banner hasn't been made yet. You've just been added to the queue.

Ah :3 Sorry xD I'll delete these if you want.

Chilo_Life: Here
    LostLove: Here
    xLilith: When I went to make your banner, your size specifications seemed odd. Namely the x 506. You sure you want it that tall? That's quite a bit.
    Yellow Aura: Here
    Sapphire_Phoenix: here .
    Last edited by Saffire Persian; 6th March 2009 at 1:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffire Persian View Post
    Sapphire_Phoenix: here .
    Heck yeah! I love it and will use it ASAP! Thank you so much!! ^^
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon.
    That is only the selfish perception of people.
    Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

I would like a banner, please

Images: Here's some picks, I hope you can use. If some of these pics can work, but others can't, I just need some pics of mainly Noland, and just one pic of Articuno. The Logo, i'd like to have in the banner.
    http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c.../noland008.jpg
    http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...__2007/029.jpg
    http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/up...AG136_119.jpeg
    http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...20Pics/188.jpg
    http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c.../AG136_009.jpg
    http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...20Pics/129.jpg
    http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/up...raldBFLogo.png

Background: Just about Red, Orange, Black, and Yellow. The border, I'd want it to be like a darker red color; like Magma or Maroon.

Size: I would like the size to be 400 x 150, but yes, I do not mind if this has to be split.

Text:
    Noland's Battle Frontier Beginning
    A Beginning is always made somewhere

Extra: Yes, this is for my Fan Fic.
    It's about how Noland begins his first Pokemon Journey, and through Hoenn. Basically, he's going through the region, to get all 8 Hoenn badges, so he can enter a Tournament. Kate, his best friend from Oldale, travels with him. And soon, so does Norman of Petalburg. He's also going to meet all the other 6 Frontier brains, in either Hoenn or Kanto. The Fic's taking place in these two regions. He's from Kanto, but he moved to Hoenn from info that'll be revealed later.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Pkmnfan: Added to the list.

Thanks, Saffire. Ill be waiting for it.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Image: http://images.upload2world.com/get-3...om_ukzbvor.png
    Background: any background u like it but i want it awesome plz
    size: 400x306
    text: beauty
    extra: just make the banner awesome

and Thx

Talking

Thanks so much! You are the greatest banner maker ever! I'm recomending you to all my friends! I would of put more in my sig like "The awsomest banner in the world" but I had too many letters.

WOW! I love it c: thank you!
    lol, i'm a flygon

Another!
    Images:An Spirittomb,a Staraptor, a Floatzel, a Drifblim, a Lucario, and an Empoleon.
    Background:Suprise me.
    Text: Some Teams (Big blocky at top) are just that good (Smaller and blocky below that but still at the top) My D/P/Ptt Team (Even smaller across bottom)
    Extra:Poke ball in middle, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh bages at bottom above the my team.

m!ss p!nk: The link you supplied for your image doesn't seem to be working.

Yellow Aura: You have to wait a week after your banner was made before you can request another. Sorry. ^_^

Wow, it's excellent. A little different than what I had imagined, but it's always nice to get something you don't expect. I took a peek at the others as well, and I think Yellow Aura's and Sapphire_Phoenix's are done well too.

Background: Surprise Me
    Size: 400x100
    Text: The greatest...
    Extra: None
    If we are born to die and we all die to live, then whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?
    - Ronnie Radke

Um, hello. This is my first time requesting anything here on Serebii... But, um, let's see...

Absol Banner

Image: I think this image looks pretty wicked: http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u...rent=Absol.jpg
    but really, anything Absol will do very nicely. =)

Backround: Something dark, like the night sky, would be perfect. Like that banner in your "Examples". "In her dreams." Or that banner backround in your signature for that matter. o.o

Size: 468x100 is fine.

Text: Well, anything really. Something along the lines of "In the darkest day... she will rise." (My Absol is a female =P) or "Absol? Absolutely." (Okay, that was pathetic... But cool...) But, yeah, anything you want would be great. =)

Extra: To sum it all up, I would like an Absol banner, the image I provided or really any cool-looking Absol picture, a dark-spooky kinda backround (like your banner's alchemical-ritual backround), the default size is great, and the text, well... anything, really. Sorry, I know I should specify the best I can, but I really mean "anything." Although... that "Absol? Absolutely." line is starting to make sense...

I will give credit (I shall praise =O) and I'll owe 'ya one! =)
    Absol is ultimate.

Oh my gosh, Saffire, that's an amazing banner! Really cool, indeed. Ill make sure I put it in my banner pretty soon. Btw, where'd you find that main picture of Noland? Or did I post it for you?

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast