Saffire Persian's Banner Shop
Requests are: OPEN
As the title suggests, I'll make a customized banner for you to use on the forum. Please read over the rules carefully then fill out the form. Once you request, your name will be put on the queue in this post. The status of your banner, as well as any other information, will be listed. The banner will usually take anywhere from two to seven (2 - 7) days to make. Please wait until that time limit has been exceeded before asking where your banner is.
Note: When you credit me, it's Saffire Persian , not Sapphire Persian. It's spelled that way on purpose. Please spell it right - Please! Thank you.
- All SPPF general and Fanart section's rules apply.
- You may only request one (1) banner at a time.
- I will only have ten (10) request slots at a time open. This will keep me from being overwhelmed by requests. If you see the slots are full, please check back soon.
- You may request another banner, if you so wish, in exactly one (1) week from when you received your first banner.
- When you use, please credit. If it's on another forum, just credit "Saffire Persian of SPPF." No linkage is necessary.
- If the banner I made you is being hosted on Photobucket, please find your own host. Otherwise, have at it.
- If there are any corrections that need to be made, you will need to notify me that something is wrong ASAP after your banner is posted, otherwise, the original file .psd file may have been deleted. If this happens, I may not be able to remake or edit your banner.
- You will not be notified when your banner is finished (except under special circumstances), so check back often.
- You don't have to, but when your banner is completed, replying to say you've gotten/seen the request would be much appreciated, as I'll be able to clear my computer space of the .psd files faster.
- I reserve the right to say 'no' to a request.
Here are numerous examples of banners I have made, for forum signatures and website banners. Keep in mind that unless you want the banner to be split, the banner must be kept in a limit of 46800 pixels or less to use on SPPF. My standard size banner is 468 x 100, which I recommend. You have to request if you want the size to be different. (Such as my current signature banner.)
If you want to view more of the banners I have made (disclaimer: some of them are a few years old) you can view them Here. The guest password is "banners" without the "" marks.
Five (5) Request Slots Remaining.
- Chimpchar: Finished.
- Epwna: Finished.
- Coolminun: Finished.
- Kecleoshrew: Finished.
- Dark Sinister: In-progress.
- 9dragonbreed: Added.
- Lufiji: Added.
- Mimori: Added.
- Mudkip fan: Added.
Banner Edit Status
Did you request your banner to be re-edited? Then your name and banner status will be listed here.
To request, you must outline the things you want for your banner. Please tell me everything you want on your banner. Be as detailed and specific as you can; It will help me make your banner as close to what you envision as possible.
Images: Please specify what you want on your banner. Please link to any specific images you want used in as high of quality as you can find, please. I can usually look for good pokémon images from trading cards and such myself, and edit them well enough if you want a 'shiny' pokémon or something, as well as really, really general images, but keep in mind if you want a specific human, monster, etc., for whatever reason, it'll be easier if you find the image yourself. Given the size limitations, I recommend using as few images as possible, though you can theoretically have as many as you want. 1-3 is a safe bet and my overall recommendation, otherwise things can get a bit crowded, unless you have extremely small images that you want used, such as game sprites.
Background: Is there a certain background you want? Color? Image? Please state so here. Please link to any image you want used.
Size: *Optional* If you want your banner to be a specific size, please state the size in pixels (i.e., 400 x 100) here. Otherwise, it will be made at the standard 468x100. If it's too large, it may have to be split to conform to SPPF standards. I can do it if you ask; otherwise, splitting the image will be up to you.
Text: What do you want your banner to say? Please list any specific font type or color you want. Or if you have a general request (cursive, blocky, wingdings, etc.,) please say so here. If you want no text, please say so.
Extra: Anything else? If this is a banner for your fanfiction, a quick synopsis of the plot will be nice, so I can get it to be closer to the story's tone.