Page 1 of 74 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime - Speculation Thread V2

Default Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime - Speculation Thread V2

Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime - Movie 12 Speculation

Site: http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/index.html

RULES - READ THEM BEFORE POSTING HERE!
    1. This is NOT a 5th generation thread! You will not discuss the games or future pokemon and/or their evolutions here. This is about the MOVIE, not the new generation. Only discuss pokemon that could possibly appear or have been confirmed to appear (theories about Notched-ear Pichu are fine) in the movie.
    2. NO GSC REMAKE DISCUSSION! I know everyone thinks that because the Johto starters are in this movie, that is foreshadowing a GSC remake, but remember, this is a thread about the movie, and that is off topic. GSC remake discussion is also a banned topic throughout the forums, so just don't bring it up.
    3. Do not post news that is already listed here! Discuss it, sure, but don't claim it is "new" when it has been here for a while. Always check the first post before posting.
    4. Respect everyone's opinions and ideas about this movie. However, if you find a post to be completely ridiculous (aka, not relating to any of the news that has been released about the movie) and causing trouble, report it.
    5. NO ONE-LINERS! 2-3 sentences minimum per post, please. If you can't do that, then just don't post.

INFORMATION RELEASED SO FAR / UPDATES
    If you feel like there is something that should be added to this list, PM/VM me about it instead of posting here. Thanks.

Spoiler:- so no one can complain about spoilers:
    Last edited by Chelc; 25th May 2009 at 9:07 PM.

Yes, this is what I was looking forward to seeing you do, and thanks Chelc. So, I only hope that the starters, will be getting a significant part in the movie plot. Though, I do wonder where and when they come in. Much less if they are owned by a trainer, or two/three. And with those poster pictures, I'm looking forward to seeing Ash's new and evolved team.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Looking forward to this movie.
    But does Heatran has a big role or not..???

Wait a minute?
    Isn't this movie about Arceus or is it just the movie name?
    Heatran gets a role in this movie that doesn't make sense.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by palamon View Post
    Wait a minute?
    Heatran gets a role in this movie that doesn't make sense.
    Arceus is the star of the movie.
    And Heatran makes perfect sence, it'll just have a small role like Regigigas did in Movie 11, or so I predict it will.
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1148-9481

RIP Original Y save file. Never using PokeBank again.

@palamon: would it make sense to have a movie whose title has nothing to do with the plot?

on topic: I think the Johto Starters, Heathran and Pichu will appear in a Pikachu special :/ ... I mean... Heathran has nothing to do with Arceus and I don't see a Totodile firing a water gun to stop palkia from attacking someone else :/

Oh yeah, the Grepa berry! Now that I think about it, it doesn't seem like it will be something big...
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

I'm thinking that the johto starters that will be featured are all going to be owned by different trainers that will probably locals to the near by town, liked they did for the fully evolved sinnoh starters in the darkrai movie.

Well, can we really be sure that these Pokemon will have major roles in the movie?
    We thought Palkia would be in Movie 11 and that it and Dialga would have a big role.
    For all we know, the Gods might just have a small role in the beginning, causing a disturbance in time and space or something and the rest of the movie might just be Arceus and Heatran.

Join Hachiko's PokeKingdom today!

*Credit to Lucina Archaelis of Subspace Generate Graphics for banner

I'm gonna crash this thread while I still can, Chelc, before every single one of your rules is rampantly broken for every onslaught of news that we get.
    Quote Originally Posted by IcyKerpymon View Post
    on topic: I think the Johto Starters, Heathran and Pichu will appear in a Pikachu special :/
    They haven't done one of those since Movie 6.
    ... I mean... Heathran has nothing to do with Arceus and I don't see a Totodile firing a water gun to stop palkia from attacking someone else :/
    Regigigas had nothing to do with Giratina. Heck, you would also think Shaymin had nothing to with Giratina before knowing Movie 11's summary. Simply put, he's gonna be shoehorned into some tacky role or cameo similar to Regigigas or Kyogre so that they can make room for the all-out BEAM BRAWL between this generation's titanic legends.

And of course, you know there's both the inevitible intro battle sequence over the opening credits and the inevitible picnic scene where everybody's Pokemon are out. Perfect place to show off "cute" critters.

(Also, it's a common mistake I see around these parts, so as a flag for everyone, it's Heatran, not Heathran. The name Heathran sounds like a fiery Heathcliff. Or fiery Heath Bar. Or fiery Heath Dead-Joker-Dude-Who-Stole-Oscar-from-Living-Person.)
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by palamon View Post
    *faceplam*

I just hope this has a little more action to it and is not a let down. I also hope we get to see a few of Arceus' forms.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Any hope that the action is going to go beyond the usual "Beam-'splode & rubbery-bounce" attacks? I have a mental image of 'bumper-cars gone horribly wrong' being the pinnacle action sequence.
    The opening action sequence in the Darkrai movie was stellar and I hope (not holding my breath on this one) that the animators are able to direct the action sequence between Dialga/Palkia/Giratina/Arceus in that style versus, say, Darkrai Vs. Cresselia.

Really I don't get why everyone thinks Pichu will have some crazy weird special connection to Arceus. It's just a Pichu with a messed up ear.

Also, IIRC, didn't the creators say, when it was still covered, it would be an "electric Pokemon that will help save the world"?

My bets is that it isn't wild. Possibly owned by one of those two people we got a glimpse of on that poster.

I would laugh if Pichu was Arceus, Totodile was Palkia, Chikorita was Giratina and Cyndaquil was Dialga. That would be funny. Teehee

Quote Originally Posted by Luxray101 View Post
    I would laugh if Pichu was Arceus, Totodile was Palkia, Chikorita was Giratina and Cyndaquil was Dialga. That would be funny. Teehee
    That would be funny... But truthfully, I doubt something like that would happen. "Suddenly, the titans have changed into the Johto starters..." -.-
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    That would be funny... But truthfully, I doubt something like that would happen. "Suddenly, the titans have changed into the Johto starters..." -.-
    It wold be kinda funny lol but youre right that would never happen

Stay on topic guys.
    But seriously, what if Pichu is the embodiment of Arceus?
    It is supposed to play an important role...
    And what about my earlier theory???

Join Hachiko's PokeKingdom today!

*Credit to Lucina Archaelis of Subspace Generate Graphics for banner

Quote Originally Posted by MarshtompMan View Post
    Stay on topic guys.
    But seriously, what if Pichu is the embodiment of Arceus?
    It is supposed to play an important role...
    And what about my earlier theory???
    I thought we were on topic. Y'know, speculating on whether or not the titans could be disguised as the starters and Pichu.

The idea that Arceus could be Pichu in disguise... something just doesn't "sound right" about it. You would think that Arceus would be summoned by some mystical item *coughazureflutecough* rather than be hidden as a small Pokemon.

As for the "Movie is based on Heatran and Arceus" theory, what exactly is it that Heatran can do? We have the whole battle between the trio which is enough to base the movie on entirely, Heatran is probably just having a cameo like Regigigas.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

cool new movie thread. thanks chelc that old one was getting out of hand.
    i'm still wondering what role the notched eared pichu will have. they say it's a key electric pokemon. but what if they mean key as in it holds the power to summon arceus when the dragons fight is getting out of hand. but then what will heatran's role be. in the movie poster it's shown looking angrily at ash, ne pichu, pikachu and johto starters. and pikachu is about to thunderbolt it. so would you say heatran is misunderstood or a bad guy
    wanna brawl?

-Charizard is the greatest pokemon.
    BOW DOWN BEFORE HIM!

Maybe, when Dialga uses Roar of time, it accidently sends Dawn and brock into the past, near a volcano that happens to have heatran in it, and their forced to defend themselves from the onslaught of Heatrans attacks. Meanwhile Ash, arceus, notch eared pichu ect, do their best to calm down the titans, through epic arceus form changes and judgement attacks, before dawn and Brock get killed by Heatran.

Or they could just leave brock in the past with heatran. :P

It would be pretty cool if Dialga and Palkia can use their main move to affect Ash and the Gang. So yeah, ^, that would be pretty cool if they go back in time, and all the places get misplaced and rearranged. That would seriously make the movie something worth watching. As for Giratina, Im not sure so his power might not be used. I bet that the starters will do something to help them through those obstacles and stop the Dragon's moves. Once I see it to believe it, I'd probably call this the most amazing movie ever.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    It would be pretty cool if Dialga and Palkia can use their main move to affect Ash and the Gang. So yeah, ^, that would be pretty cool if they go back in time, and all the places get misplaced and rearranged. That would seriously make the movie something worth watching. As for Giratina, Im not sure so his power might not be used. I bet that the starters will do something to help them through those obstacles and stop the Dragon's moves. Once I see it to believe it, I'd probably call this the most amazing movie ever.
    It dosen't have to be the BEST movie, but it should be at least one of the best in the pokemon series. Seriously, I don't see how ANYONE could mess up with arceus. It's a great legendary to work with plot wise, plus shaping the universe and all that. Messing up this movie just should not be possible. If they DO screw it up though, let it be known I will punch a baby seal.

I'm glad there is a new thread for this. Some ideas are great and some ideas are ridiculous. Heatran really shouldn't be in this movie because I HIGHLY DOUBT Ash and Co. are going to be any where near Stark Mountain, home of Heatran. I also like the idea of accidentally get sent back in time. Maybe it would be when Arceus was first born. I also haveno clue why the Johto starters re in this movie. Sinnoh is not close to Johto and besides what could a Cyndaquil, Chikorita and Totodile do to stop three beings created when the universe was first made?
        Spoiler:- My Pokémon Teams & Video Game Identities:

Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I think Heatran fits in perfectly, considering it was pretty much the Dragons fault that it even exists.

Legend has it that Heatran was born from the flames of a volcano when Dialga, Palkia and their relatives first created the universe. The lava from it pooled together to become Heatran.

Kingler, my friend. No matter what, you will always remain my favourite Water type. You shouldn't have missed out on the Sinnoh League and I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the near future.

There you are, I see you in the back there!

Well in the poster it seems like Heatran is angry at Ash and the rest of the Pokemon..

But im wondering wat the Jhoto starters role will be in the movie
    No One Stands On The Top Of The World. Not You, Not me, Not Even Gods. But The Unbearable Vacancy Of The Throne In The Sky Is Over. From Now On...I Will Be Sitting On It.

Page 1 of 74 123451151 ... LastLast