Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hardest pokemon?

Default Hardest pokemon?

What was the most difficult pokemon to get a picture of in Snap? To me, it's Muk. It's not that easy throwing 5 Pester Balls at a Grimer.
    Due to my very annoyingly long name, I will accept anything along the likes of pokemonmaster, pokemaster, pokemaster30, P3.0, 3.0, etc.

Spoiler:- Records:

I'm back!

I completely agree, I was never happy with my photo afterwards too.
    Pokemon Diamond Friend Code: Blake 4598 5485 4847, Post in my Trade Shop to trade! (I clone, not hack).
    ~My Trade Site and Shinys List~
    ~Trade Shop (On this Forum)~
    I am looking for Legit, English, Non-Nicknamed, Not-On-The-List, Shiny Legendaries, including all 28 Shiny Unown, and Non-Shiny Events I have specified.

Mew. Period. That drove me nuts driving to get a good picture. So did Porygon at first >.>
    -cσuld чσu вє α dσll + clíck them? ♥

Paired with, engaged to, and loves Serebii's own official Water Gym Leader, DaveTheFishGuy

MaskedManAbsolkid is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Muk was quite hard to get a picture of. Even though I had problems with Mew, I found Muk more difficult.
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

Gyarados.
    Still don't know how to get him out of the waterfall. xd

Quote Originally Posted by Vitiii View Post
    Gyarados.
    I think you throw a pester ball in it. I think.

Anyways, I agree with Muk. It was the very last Pokémon I got in the entire game. Gyarados can be hard, and so can Mew, but at least with Mew you get the hang of it after a few times and it is easy to find. I didn't even know where to find Muk, which was the problem.

i never knew where porygon and muk where. but the last pokemon i took a picture of was muk. i saw porygon when psyduck was bugging me. then i was being mean to all pokemons and there it was.... the most beutifull thing in the world................................... a purple slime.
    Got Milk?
    No Me Nether

Quote Originally Posted by Vitiii View Post
    Gyarados.
    You through a pester ball in the water in line with the first Mankey near the beginning of the course, then a Magikarp will jump onto land and the mankey will hit it over the mountain. Then near the 3 Gravelers the fish will fall. Throw a pester ball at it again and it will skip into the waterfall and a Gyriados' head will pop out.

Just saying
    Due to my very annoyingly long name, I will accept anything along the likes of pokemonmaster, pokemaster, pokemaster30, P3.0, 3.0, etc.

Spoiler:- Records:

I'm back!

definetly muk i still cant find him
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Am I the only the person that sees this announcement as somewhat frivolous? To be straightforward, who cares?

Thanks so much for letting us all know, we can take refuge that you're still God. While your at it, make another announcement about how your not really fat anymore, just to make sure we all know.

Muk and Gyrados. It took me about 20 tries to get Muk, I'm still trying to hit that damn Magikarp. One time I was able to get it up to the stage where Gyrados pokes out of the waterfall, but I was having too much fun making the 3 Graveller dance. As for Muk, 5 Pester-Balls is just mean.

Another hard one to get is Scyther. Why does it have to be hiding in the bushes with Pikachu? And when you do find it, it runs away. What do you thing they are doing? :0

...Far over the hilltops, the Sun may shine, but there is a Storm brewing beyond the sea...

UserBar made by me and Rolling Pokeballs Animated by me

Muk and Gyrados. It took me about 20 tries to get Muk, I'm still trying to hit that damn Magikarp. One time I was able to get it up to the stage where Gyrados pokes out of the waterfall, but I was having too much fun making the 3 Graveller dance. As for Muk, 5 Pester-Balls is just mean.

Another hard one to get is Scyther. Why does it have to be hiding in the bushes with Pikachu? And when you do find it, it runs away. What do you thing they are doing? :0

...Far over the hilltops, the Sun may shine, but there is a Storm brewing beyond the sea...

UserBar made by me and Rolling Pokeballs Animated by me

Like the rest of you, Muk...
    After all those tries, I get a picture, and the wall covered Muk so only about a centimeter of Muk was on the picture >_<.
    Least I got it...
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

dugtrio and starmie, i haven't did the evos once and i need them to finish the roster.
    how can you make staryu circle you and diglett move? i snap them loads of times and it doesn't work
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile/My lil' Cable Club Post/PASBL
    C+ Grade Ref

Hey you!
    Do you like battling? Do you like Anime battles? Want to try it yourself? Well, why not
    Get started in the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    Any questions about PASBL? Well, ask them here!

Definatly Muk.
    Potato.
    Friend Code: 2365 4873 2076

Starmie and Zapdos for me.

This is Dragonite. If you think that Dragonite is better then & then copy and paste this into your signature. Started by misunderstoodhero.

starmine is hard 4 me
    Black Fc: 2880-9127-5480
    Follow Me On Twitter
    Add Me On Facebook
    Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

muk mew and moltres
    wanna brawl?

-Charizard is the greatest pokemon.
    BOW DOWN BEFORE HIM!

To me...it was Zubat.....and i know that you guys are probably going to think i am crazy but i thought that muk was one of the easier ones to take a picture of.....

how can you make staryu circle you and diglett move? i snap them loads of times and it doesn't work
    Well to get the Staryu to revolve around you only snap them once....if you snap them again they will stop revolving around you...As for Diglett...each time he sticks his head out the ground, you snap him once.......but you can snap him more than once...if you wish to waste film......and eventually you will get a Dugtrio.....
    Last edited by CyberBlastoise; 14th October 2008 at 3:00 PM.

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

Moltres was the most difficult for me, i could never get a decent picture.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Mew, I get pictures of it but horrible ones...... But Muk is in my top 3 too.

Mainly I agree with Muk as the hardest pokémon to get a picture of but I also have to say Staryu and Starmie..
    As to the game, I think it was a little to easy, but it was fun.
    Did any of you have problems with the Scyther? It took me a while before I discovered where to find it
    I'm creating a new team, not ready for any battles.

mew, i keep throwing those damn balls at it and in the end it escapes, i had to
    repeat that part for 5 times untill i got what i came for.

i agree with pokemonmaster3.0!
    Abra is my favorite pokemon of them all! Abra is just like me it sleeps a TON!! Plus its quiet and when it evloves it gets super smart!

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!

To get a picture of the first time: I can't remember.
    I used to play my friend's copy all the time when it first came out but I just bought my own copy last Christmas and it didn't take me very many tries to get all the pokemon. I can't remember any of them being particularly difficult. I don't know what you are talking about with Muk. It's easy, just take a picture of a grimer (or every grimer I can't remember which) and when you enter into the next room turn around and throw some pokeballs at the Grimer closest until it turns into Muk. Not so hard, My score isn't perfect, around 3500 I think.

To get a good picture of: Mew. I've played that level so many times. My score is almost perfect ~9800 out of a possible 10000 but it is so hard to catch him at that one moment before he disappears and still have a 1000 score for size.

I think I take this game a lot more seriously than most. I have managed to get most of my pokemon in the over 3800 score range. I only have like 5 left where the score is between 3300 and 3500. I know they are Shellder, Diglett and Staryu.
    ~These are the days that you wish your bed was already made.~

Personally, I thought Gyarados wasn' all that heard. Maybe not easy, but it wasn't hard. I will though, have to agree with most of the people on Muk. I think that it's been established why -_-
    Heyahowsitgoin
    Addmewhydontcha
    3DS (IGN: Luna): 3625-9695-2604

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast