Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon! I Choose You (001)

ho-oh at the end was dramantic! LOLZ geting chased by sperow and getting in trouble for misty bike... funny!

Click him please!

Dexter was hilarious in this episode, The indigo league for me has always had the most comedy in the show, This episode is an absolute classic and one of the most memorable episodes ever.

I felt some intense nostalgia while rewatching this episode. It's been so many years all ready! I'm definitely planning to watch the whole series again.

Ash's dramatic speech to the spearow was epic. It makes me feel empowered whenever I watch this episode (which is fairly often since I have it on VHS)

There is but one reason why this episode is the absolute best: Pikachu.....is a dick in this episode.

EDIT: NOOOOOO!!!! I JUST BECAME A RAINBOW TRAINER! I HATE ARCS OF MULTICOLORED LIGHT! CURSE YOU ERIKA!
    Mentioning the meme will result in OVER 9000 Hydro Pumps in your face! I don't want to get into that, and neither should you.

I have already evolved and killed you all! (And by that I mean 49 trainers in a row at the battle tower.)

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Everyone remembers this episode....

(Aaah, nostalgia)
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

I like Ash`s mom, she kept reminding him about you know what

"Remember to change your underwear."
    Lol.I love the Gameboy-Reality effect with Nidoran and Gengar.
    And of course, Dexter.Dexter is awesome.
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

I still get goosebumps if I watch the first few minutes of this episode xD

Brings back lots of memories !

i think they should redo the old sseries with newer and better graphics and then release them to the public for a profit
    DRAGONITE
    Dream team:     Spoiler:- thanks:
        Spoiler:- thanks:
        Spoiler:- thanks:
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/rjmtxt.png[/IMG]    Spoiler:- click it..if you dare:

(if you are some of the people who want a game where YOU get to choose YOUR own destiny and can make YOUR own decisions, then add this to YOUR signature)....started by me but you dont have to put my name down if you dont wanna

The first episode of the series. I thought it was an okay episode. Gary's introduction was the highlight of the episode for me with the rest of the episode being simply okay at best. I wish we had gotten the opportunity to find out more about the characters that were cheering for Ash later on in the series but it was a missed opportunity. Oh well.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Waterlover711 View Post
    i think they should redo the old sseries with newer and better graphics and then release them to the public for a profit
    Like on Blue Ray

I've just started watching the Anime again so I thought I'd start from episode 1. ^^ I love the start of this episode and how it's the same as the games where you have Nidorino and Gengar battling in the intro. I also loved the Pokemon merchandise Ash has in his room. *o*

Pikachu was so cute back then hating Ash and all. ^^ And lol when Rattata is stealing from Ash while his Pokedex calls him stupid.

This episode was also sweet how Ash saves Pikachu, but jumping into waterfalls at the age of 10 is a bit extreme. But then that's how they met Misty ^^ One of the best Anime characters ever!

One thing I never understood is why they end up seeing Ho-oh in Kanto. Dx

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/24ni8gz.png[/IMG]
    Dracaena - Giovanni Rank

0647 - 8370 - 0522

OSL GYM LEADER # 8 - FLYING

I think everyone remembers this episode.
    Ah nastalga.
    Things I liked about this episode was its an original and has the taste it had back then.
    Pikachu showed his first personallity ash began to understand pokemon this will forever be my most favorite episode of all time.
    Last edited by TheBattleFrontierAsh1; 17th September 2011 at 8:47 PM. Reason: Copied the last post because I was lazy.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

personally i don't like were Pokemon is heading i liked it with ash misty and Brok after that i kinda liked diamond and pearl but the black and weight series is making me kinda sad
    Ghost

Stop posting multiple times in a row with stupid posts.

/reported

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Everyone remembers this episode....

(Aaah, nostalgia)
    Oh look a post

Quote Originally Posted by thebattleforntierash View Post
    I think everyone remembers this episode.
    Ah nastalga.
    And a post that copies it exactly! A nice +1 postcount for you forntier!

Anyway, I couldn't properly rate this episode since the nostalgia cloud is to strong. It will always be one of my favourites though.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    Oh look a post

And a post that copies it exactly! A nice +1 postcount for you forntier!

Anyway, I couldn't properly rate this episode since the nostalgia cloud is to strong. It will always be one of my favourites though.
    You might wan't to check my post again
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

I remember the first episode when I was little. I loved it. But 4kids ruined it.
    Play Boy; Lopunny looks like that.
    I like May more than any man here.

Loppuny Credit: Gladeshadow.

Too busy on another forum to be on this one.

I want to watch the entire anime so I thought I'd start all the way back from the beginning. I actually didn't like this episode that much, even if it was the first episode. It was sort of boring in my opinion. I did love the fact that Pikachu doesn't really like Ash at first. I'll always be confused about why they see a Ho-oh in Kanto, but good for you Ash... good for you!

xxx

I loved this episode. Pikachu looked so cute and chubby in this episode! And Ash was pretty cool too.

This episode was ok. Didn't like it that much. Pikachu was sort of creepy. 6/10

The first episode of the Pokemon Series that began airing when I was 6 years old and after I finished playing my Pokemon Red. Ash starts his Pokemon journey with his disobeying Pikachu, but after Ash risks his life to save it from an angry flock of Spearow, Pikachu decided to return the favor with a Thundershock that wastes all of the Spearow. After seeing the legendary pokemon Ho-Oh, Ash carries Pikachu to Viridian City with his spirits high.

9.4/10 , no nostalgia here.
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

aww the first episode that started it all, I love this episode just brilliant

It's still a great ep, even now! and the start is really clever

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast