Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon! I Choose You (001)

First episodes are always cool. Ash obviously looked a lot more childish than in the actual series.

A good episode.

Lol. Pikachu Is Stupittest Pokemon Ever
    [IMG]http://i6.*******.com/155gqqe.png[/IMG]

This was a great debut to the pokemon series... when i first watched it.. i said"hey i like this show" lol ill give it a 7.3/10

[No matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgendered
    life, I'm on the right track baby, I was born to survive]

Quote Originally Posted by LuciRuki
    This was a great debut to the pokemon series... when i first watched it.. i said"hey i like this show" lol ill give it a 7.3/10
    How do you give THE BEST SHOW EVER's first episode 7.3/10. I'd say it deserves a 12/10. Whoever think it doesn't deserve a high rating like that is OBVIOUSLY crazy.

The first show was good I think the first seasons were the best.

P.S. Did you ever notice that the intro of pokemon blue
    and the show Ash is watching on the 1st episode is the same.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Aerodactyl
    Lol. Pikachu Is Stupittest Pokemon Ever
    I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT. THAT EPISODE WAS AWESOME! Raichu wants to kill you now
    The banner in your sig was too big, so your sig was deleted. Please read the sig rules.

The Episode that started it all. Ash wanted Squirtle Which is what Gary got. I thought that was pretty kool. Ho-Oh looked so awesome in this episode. All round a good episode

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

The first ep ever of Pokemon. Here begun everything.

the first ever episode... good memories. i used to think ho-oh was an evolution of moltress lol!

Yay!!! My friends list ::: FlyGonRulz, Russian May

HEYA EVERY1 CHECK OUT MY FORUMS HERE!!!

Link1
    Link2

If you cannot wait for Diamond and Pearl to come out then post this in ur sig!!! Started by Larxanne and Flygonrulz

Prince Kingdra Guest

The 1st episode rocked!

i cant stand the old charecter voices!!! lol, but this eposode was brilliant... pkachu suits ash... it would of been stupid if he got squirtle
    Hmmmm....

I cant wait for the dragonball movie! Justin chatwin as Goku! NOOOO! they must americanize EVERYTHING!
    uLtIMaTe PoKeMoN!

in the first episode, gary says ur luckily to finally meet me, and he says to ash... you must be ash! i thought they knew each other for years?
    Hmmmm....

I cant wait for the dragonball movie! Justin chatwin as Goku! NOOOO! they must americanize EVERYTHING!
    uLtIMaTe PoKeMoN!

If Ho-oh was shown in the 1st episode, does that mean the creaters of Pokemon already knew that there would be Johto after Kanto.

This was by far my favorite out of the whole series. I loved how the beginning of the show starts out with the battle scene like in the game. I think it was funny how Misty caught Ash on her fishing pole. And I love the ending with Ho-Oh. Definetly the best episode ever.

The Ho-oh in this episode looked like a shiney, don't you think?
    Compare:

Normal:

Shiney:

It was Jigglypuff vs Gengar in blue versions opening. It was Nidorino vs Gengar in red versions opening.

I loved this episode I like comparing to episodes now. I liked the Kanto and Orange Islands episodes the most. Now I don't really like Pokemon anime.

Kanto was easily the best. I lost interest in the orange Islands. Then I didn't like Johto. Hoenn regained my interest untill about 3/4 of the way through.

The first episode is one of my favorites.

The Indigo League season rocks your boxers. The rest suck. Btw, the name of this episode doesn't make any sense at all.
    LATIAS>LATIOS, LATIAS>YOU, GOLEM>LATIAS
    I'm getting so freaking annoyed of all the LOL LOOK I CAN EDIT MT TEXtXORS freaks I am leaving for a while. don't except to see me for some time. BTW why do you even have show signatures on?

Magikarp is good.
    CLONING POKEMON OR ITEMS IS CHEATING.

This episode was beautiful... I loved every second of it, specially when pikachu kept bouncing the pokeball.

That scene were Ho-Oh appears is beautiful, I remenber everything and specially I loved the Narrator when he said:

"This is just the beginning of the adventures of Ash and Pikachu. Together they're encounter great friends, evil enemies, heart-pounding perils, and endless excitement. And as their story unfolds, we'll unlock the magc and mystery of a most wondrous place. The incredible world of Pokémon."

How right he was..
    And I came for fun..

Ah! The very first episode, and watched it in 3 languages including Japanese. How this episode revealed the never ending series of Ash and Pikachu. Its so nice now these days, the writers are remembering Ash and Pikachu how they met again. (Too bad some mistakes involved.)

When I seen it not long ago in japanese, it just amazes me how Ash goes from dare to say, "moronic idiot" to skillful trainer. Wow, how I miss those days.

Ok, you saw it in Japanese and English. What was the third language?

I should get a hold of it in Japanese. I liked Ash's deeper voice and the dramatic visuals at the start. Early Kanto (like the Haunter arc) felt alot more like an anime to me than the pastel colors and drark ink outlines surround characters since the Hoenn arc.

Oh someone said something about Gary saying, "We meet at last" and I thought that was dumb if they were already supposed to know each other. Actually it would work except the stupid writers keep adding new dialouge to the new episodes, like the Johto flashback where Gary and Ash fight over a pokeball before the first episode. Or like how they doodled a Ho-ho (that from a distance looked like a Moltress), chalked it up to an undiscovered mysterious pokemon, and then later decided that they absolutely must explain every mysterious pokemon and invernted a Ho-ho for the games that looked like Ash's.

I loved the first episode. Sure brings back memories...

"'Yes! I'm Ash!..."

"I will journey...to learn the ways of the pokemon master. Pokemon master! That is what I'll be!-"

(I can't remember all the dialouge!) I love how he makes a gloved fist and holds it in front of the camera. I'd love to see Ash deliver an actual punch someday.
    Er-hem!...Congradulations, Ash, you and your pokemon are hall of famers!"

(I can't remember all the dialouge!) I love how he makes a gloved fist and holds it in front of the camera. I'd love to see Ash deliver an actual punch someday.
    He does. He punches Mewtwo's barrier in the first movie.

Quote Originally Posted by charizardpal View Post
    Ok, you saw it in Japanese and English. What was the third language?
    It was Spanish back about 6 years ago.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast