Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Emergency! (002)

Default Pokémon Emergency! (002)

Pokémon Emergency!

With Pikachu Worn out, Ash must get him to the Pokémon Center so he can be healed. But Team Rocket have other ideas and decide to take the Pokémon Center to steal all the Pokémon. Can Ash defend Pikachu?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

mercurygerman Guest

I remember seeing this episode years back. Ash discusses on the PC a legendary pokemon he saw (Ho-oh). Then we are shown a shot of a picture on the wall with four legendaries on it. I know one of them was Ho-oh. What were the other three?

Quote Originally Posted by mercurygerman
    I remember seeing this episode years back. Ash discusses on the PC a legendary pokemon he saw (Ho-oh). Then we are shown a shot of a picture on the wall with four legendaries on it. I know one of them was Ho-oh. What were the other three?
    It was Arcanine, Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos. Ash mistakened Moltres for a Ho-oh.
    Need: Pokemon DP: Galactic Battles, Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors, Arceus and the Jewel of Life

To Be Continued

I had no idea it was an Arcanine o.o I didnt really get a glimpse at them, and of course, being years back, I didnt know who they were at the time. But Arcanine? wow, I learnt something new.

I also though the oltress was the Ho-oh Ash saw, I'm quite sure it was actually :/ But I cant recall anything, so you may be right.

This was one of my favorite episodes ever. Team rocket got intoduced in this ep and I remembered that this was the episode that got me into Pokemon. I much prefered team rockets voices in the younger episodes for some reason.

Factory Head Noland Guest

Have you ever realised that whenever the gang go to Viridian City they end up destroying or nearly destroying something?
    In this ep they destroyed the Pokemon Centre, in "Battle Of The Badge" they destroyed the gym and in ""Gotta Catch Ya Later" they created a huge tornado in the middle of the park.

Fruity Guest

Ah, this is where the mentioning of Ash's father takes place.

Factory Head Noland Guest

When Ash's mom says that it took his dad 2 weeks (?) to get there...Ash did run and cycle most of the way though ^_^

This was a cool episode...as all the Pikachu entrance was cool...i can still remember if it was YESTERDAY...lol
    (>^_^)> !i!i!i! ~ŁańkaŃ \|/ ßlάĉK §ϋŃ~ !i!i!i! <(^_^<)

Click here to be directed to the game ---> Pokemon Survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthu
    This was a cool episode...as all the Pikachu entrance was cool...i can still remember if it was YESTERDAY...lol
    Does that mean this is the episode where many Pikachus all came around, cause that has been bothering me for a couple weeks now?

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    It was Arcanine, Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos. Ash mistakened Moltres for a Ho-oh.
    Wrong. He mistook Freezer (Articuno) for Ho-Oh. I remember because the plaq was a light blue color.
    || The stars rule men, but God rules the stars. ||

OWNER OF THE CHRISTIAN ALLIANCE
    Cartoon Bish; Soundwave

Ah, now this was a good episode! Remember back when Jessie, James, and Meowth were actually evil? Good times...of course, this being the first place A&M meet J&J, you know it also has to be their final showdown site, so keep an eye out for "The Decline and Fall of the Rocket Empire" for a really good last encounter between Satoshi-tachi and Rocket-dan. I won't spoil too much, but I will say Ash gets some help from a friend he hasn't seen in a few years (and who's changed a great deal, too).

My DeviantArt

Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

Yep, you gotta love Team Rocket acting like real villains, although James's early voice annoyed the heck out of me. I like Goldeen's debut, LOL, it was funny!! Ekans and Koffing were cool as well, as well as the 'evacuation' of the Poké Balls.

Overall rating:
    8.7 out of 10!!
    Excellent filler, Hoenn quality I'd say.

SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

hazza123 Guest

Good times...of course, this being the first place A&M meet J&J, you know it also has to be their final showdown site, so keep an eye out for "The Decline and Fall of the Rocket Empire" for a really good last encounter between Satoshi-tachi and Rocket-dan. I won't spoil too much, but I will say Ash gets some help from a friend he hasn't seen in a few years (and who's changed a great deal, too).
    Whats that supposed to mean, am i missing something or was that jmuts a joke.
    Last edited by hazza123; 9th January 2005 at 6:50 AM. Reason: Used SPoiler Tag instead of quote

Quote Originally Posted by hazza123
    Whats that supposed to mean, am i missing something or was that jmuts a joke.
    You haven't read my fanfics - The Season 7 "Pokémon: Intensity" episode "The Decline and Fall of the Rocket Empire" showed the final battle between Ash and the Rocket-Dan - ultimately, the Officer Jenny that employed the Squirtle Squad showed up, and Ash's Squirtle, who had evolved all the way up to a Blastoise, helped take them down for good.

My DeviantArt

Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

Nobody mentioned the bet?

Oak: My grandson told me that you wouldn't catch a Pokemon before you got to Viridian City, and I be him one million dollars that he was wrong!

Ash: Well, money isn't everything!

Oak: Why do I even bother...

I paraphrased on Oak's first lines. Hehe, Samuel owes Gary one million big ones. Nobody said anything about the phone ringtone. "Ring Ring Ring! Ring Ring Ring! Phone call! Phone call! Ring Ring Ring! Ring Ring Ring! Phone call! Phone call!" and it actually said ring ring ring.

Team Rocket's intro. A great episode.

9/10
    Yeah!

Yeah, the phone was classic. It's too bad they don't have any of the videophones say that any more, it was really funny. The part where TR shows up was really cool. They're wrecking the whole center and Joy begins to transfer all the pokéballs over to Pewter city. Satoshi and Kasumi throwing the random pokéballs from the shelf was pretty funny too, they were all really weak pokémon.XP Not to mention Pikachu delivers total pwnage for the second episode in a row. First it blows away all the Onisuzume and then it destroys the entire viridian pokémon center (with some help from Dogasu of course).XD
    ~

Anybody notice the blue pidgey that popped out of the clock in the PKMN Center?

And I wish we new more about Mr. Ketchum, besides how long it took him to get to Vermilion

Quote Originally Posted by Flygon Prince
    Anybody notice the blue pidgey that popped out of the clock in the PKMN Center?

And I wish we new more about Mr. Ketchum, besides how long it took him to get to Vermilion
    Viridian, not Vermillion.

Ah, good times this episode. I remember thinking how damn AWESOME it was at the time. No, I'm not one of those 'Kanto totally ROCKED!' people. I just respect this episode for the greatness that it is. :3

Ted Lewis as James! <3 *huggles James' old voice*

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonisgr8
    Have you ever realised that whenever the gang go to Viridian City they end up destroying or nearly destroying something?
    In this ep they destroyed the Pokemon Centre, in "Battle Of The Badge" they destroyed the gym and in "Gotta Catch Ya Later" they created a huge tornado in the middle of the park.
    Yeah! Also this ep was cool! Also look!

[IMG135]http://www.teamrocket-video.com:26000/Image_Gallery/Indigo_League/002-Pokemon_Emergency/007-Pidgey_Clock.jpg[/IMG135]
    Can't remember who said it but it was a weird coloured pidgey!(It takes a while to load)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    Who says he mistook it for a Ho-oh. Unless this stated as a true fact in the show, I'm confident that Ash saw a Ho-oh. Besides, in Johto when Ash finds the Ho-oh in Ekruteak(sp) city he remembers it as being whta he saw on the way to Viridian City. So, unless you give proof that it's a Moltres,

Legendary Bird Ash saw=Ho-oh
    Legendary Bird Ash saw=/=Moltres

Just because it wasn't a known Pokemon at the time doesn't mean that's not what it was. Remember how Prof. Oak told Ash something about how there are many Pokemon that are still unknown? At that time, Ho-oh was the unknown Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeworld
    Who says he mistook it for a Ho-oh. Unless this stated as a true fact in the show, I'm confident that Ash saw a Ho-oh. Besides, in Johto when Ash finds the Ho-oh in Ekruteak(sp) city he remembers it as being whta he saw on the way to Viridian City. So, unless you give proof that it's a Moltres,

Legendary Bird Ash saw=Ho-oh
    Legendary Bird Ash saw=/=Moltres

Just because it wasn't a known Pokemon at the time doesn't mean that's not what it was. Remember how Prof. Oak told Ash something about how there are many Pokemon that are still unknown? At that time, Ho-oh was the unknown Pokemon.
    He mistook the Articuno/Moltres (For reference purposes, it was a Articuno.) on the PICTURE IN THE POKEMON CENTRE for the Pokemon he had seen. (Ho-Oh.) -_-

Have you noticed that Misty's name isn't mentioned by ANYONE until the end of this episode?
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

vulpix Guest

Jesse and James to me were less pethetic in this episode than all the other Eps after that.maybe because it's thier first episode.

Dephender Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMage
    Have you noticed that Misty's name isn't mentioned by ANYONE until the end of this episode?
    Dub mistake (Okay, maybe not a mistake, but they should've left it in.)

She originally introduces herself as she steps up to battle the Rockets.
    (Something along the lines of "I'm Kasumi, the prettiest girl in the world".)

Koffing Breeder Guest

"I'm Kasumi, the prettiest girl in the world"?
    Thats abit big headed...

I love this episode! Team Rocket are introduced, Misty joins Ash, They destroy their first Pokecentre and Koffing is introduced!!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast