Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Pokémon Emergency! (002)

I couldn't help but laugh when Junsa drove Satoshi to Tokiwa City's Pokemon Center, and when Kasumi appeared in the lobby carrying her broken bicycle. The Rocket-dan seemed so menacing here, and I liked how despite her anger at Satoshi, Kasumi was willing to help out against the Rocket-dan with her Tosakinto.

I liked this episode, but it wasn't great. I felt bad for Pikachu in the emergency room and Team Rocket broke in and caused havoc even when Pikachu was hurt, it seemed wrong. Team Rocket seemed so much more sinister in this episode then how they are now it's amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by ZilverLox View Post
    Team Rocket seemed so much more sinister in this episode then how they are now it's amazing!
    Lol, yep. TR seemed evil here, not all spazzy and incompetent like later on. I don't know why Shudo decided to change them after this episode.

I didn't notice this when I watched the episode the first time, but when Ash's mom tells him she loves him, he responds with "me too". I thought that was pretty weird, but I got a chuckle out of that for some reason.

Funny how Ash's dad was only mentioned in passing here, yet fans keep thinking he has relevance and will show up eventually...

Quote Originally Posted by Bananarama View Post
    I didn't notice this when I watched the episode the first time, but when Ash's mom tells him she loves him, he responds with "me too". I thought that was pretty weird, but I got a chuckle out of that for some reason.
    Lol, Ash was so conceited back in Kanto.

Quote Originally Posted by ZilverLox View Post
    I liked this episode, but it wasn't great. I felt bad for Pikachu in the emergency room and Team Rocket broke in and caused havoc even when Pikachu was hurt, it seemed wrong. Team Rocket seemed so much more sinister in this episode then how they are now it's amazing!
    The Rocket-dan acting like genuine villains here was what I liked the best, especially since they managed to corner Satoshi, Kasumi, and Joi on their own, and they would've succeeded in stealing all the Pokemon in the Pokemon Center if Satoshi hadn't charged up his Pikachu with the help of those other Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    and they would've succeeded in stealing all the Pokemon in the Pokemon Center if Satoshi hadn't charged up his Pikachu with the help of those other Pikachu.
    I still don't get why the Pokemon Center even kept those Pikachu in reserve.

I also believe that Delia doesn't want to reveal that Ash's father is really the boss of Team Rocket, Giovanni, because she is ashamed of this fact.

If this turns out to be the case, then a lot of things would change - you don't steal from the boss's kid for instance.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
    Shippings I support: Ash/Misty, Drew/May, Kenny/Dawn, Ash's Pikachu/Dawn's Buneary, Tracey/Daisy, Cilan/Iris, Clemont/Serena, Harley/Zoey, James/Jessie, Max/Bonnie, Max/Mira, Max/Vivi Winstrate (I multiship Max and only Max), Butch/Cassidy, Gary/Lillie, Kiawe/Lana, Sophocles/Mallow, Lunick/Solana, Wes/Rui, Brendan/Game May, Clemont (Bonnie)'s Dedenne/Sophocles' Togedemaru

RIP Blake Carrington, Ben Matlock, Joe Mannix, JR Ewing, Jim Phelps
    GeekChicShipping National Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    I still don't get why the Pokemon Center even kept those Pikachu in reserve.
    They were the PC's back up generators.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567