Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The Water Flowers of Cerulean City! (007)

Thought it was interesting, that apparently even non-blood relations such as Jenny's sister-in law still appeared similar to each other. Maybe that's just a quirk of the family?

Even though he doesn't do it at the level he will do in future episodes, I think this could be the first episode where Brock hit's on a Nurse Joy/Officer Jenny.
    I found it kind of cute how Pikachu didn't want to battle against Misty.
    I found it kind of funny how Brock sort of didn't sound all that interested in Ash winning his second badge, what with the quick and almost dismissive way he said 'Cool!'
    He might as well have went "Cool story, bro!"
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

I love the way Brock and Ash call to eachother at the end of the battle, as if they have been best friends for a long time. It wasn't even meant to be a joke, but it's still one of the funniest moments ever!
    Someone once told me that Misty's cameos in Advanced Generation help make it easier knowing that she is no longer a series regular. They couldn't have been more wrong. After she leaves behind Togepi she returns to her gym more alone than ever AND ON TOP OF THAT, her last cameo was in 2005. 2005!?!?!? ITS BEEN TEN YEARS SINCE ONE OF THE CAST WHO STARTED THE SHOW WAS ACTUALLY ON THE SHOW!?!?

Why do we even watch Pokemon anymore

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567