Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Path to the Pokémon League! (008)

AJ's fake accent got on my nerves as well as his training methods. Honestly this episode feels kind of pointless because (1) AJ didn't change his methods, (2) Ash didn't learn anything, and (3) AJ never returned so that either of those things could happen.

The non-TR related events could be summed up like this

Spoiler:- :
    Last edited by mr.mime64; 9th December 2015 at 4:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller2001 View Post
    It's fine to be tough and hard when training your Pokemon, but not so much that you end up almost hurting them.
    True enough, but he did show that he cared for his Pokemon no matter how harsh his training was. Ash interfering and lecturing A.J. annoyed me since he was acting high and mighty.

Quote Originally Posted by JudySpell View Post
    True enough, but he did show that he cared for his Pokemon no matter how harsh his training was. Ash interfering and lecturing A.J. annoyed me since he was acting high and mighty.
    I can see why Ash's holier than thou approach might've seemed meddling but AJ seemed so full of himself, so I didn't mind that Ash was giving him grief for his training methods.

Quote Originally Posted by JudySpell View Post
    Ash interfering and lecturing A.J. annoyed me since he was acting high and mighty.
    Ash was getting a big ego himself so AJ being even more arrogant was just karma.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    Ash was getting a big ego himself so AJ being even more arrogant was just karma.
    Yea Ash was kind of getting a big head here just cuz he had won ten battles and gotten two gym badges. This episode was such a humbling experience for him.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234