Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The School of Hard Knocks! (009)

Ha ha I liked Giselle's personality and Ash liking her was unexpected but interesting. Giselle beating Misty's Starmie with Graveler despite having a type disadvantage was surprising but Pikachu winning against Cubone made me happy. ^^

I kinda liked this episode because of the battle simulator and liked it when Ash's Pikachu defeated Cubone without using Electric attacks.

Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me

That was a good episode. I wonder what's been going on with Joe nowadays?

Joe creeped me out to be honest. How did he get a picture of someone who didn't give a crap about him to begin with? Not to mention, he was a boring character. Giselle was stuck up but at least she was interesting.

Also that line about violating rights...wtf Brock. Pretty funny though
    Last edited by keepitsimple; 9th December 2015 at 5:34 PM.

U.S. State Face-Off | Main Series Game Face-Off | Pokemon Anime Face-Off | Beverage Face-Off
    Looking for tallyists and co-owners for some of my face-offs. PM if you're interested

Quote Originally Posted by Serena_san View Post
    Ha ha I liked Giselle's personality and Ash liking her was unexpected but interesting. Giselle beating Misty's Starmie with Graveler despite having a type disadvantage was surprising but Pikachu winning against Cubone made me happy. ^^
    Well type match ups are usually ignored on the show especially in old episodes so it isn't so surprising...

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    Well type match ups are usually ignored on the show especially in old episodes so it isn't so surprising...
    O I know I was just a bit peeved that she lost to Giselle when I wish she would have won just to spite her. :3

Ash liking Giselle was the oddest reaction from him. I liked the academy setting and I felt bad for Giselle when her Cubone lost. 7/10

It was funny when Giselle made passive aggressive comments about Ash's badges + my favorite scene was when Ash thought Giselle was cute.

Can someone help to get the Background music that plays after Giselle's Graveler defeats Misty's Starmie? I'd like to do a Fandub but I couldn't find this track!

Satoshi getting grilled by Seiyo the teacher just because his Pokemon knowledge was low seemed rather cruel, although the fact that Satoshi even thought she was cute was a shocker since he never shows much interest in girls again.

Ugh, I really didn't care for this episode much. I did think Cubone was really cute and I liked the way it battled, but why the heck did Ash battle it? I thought he learned that mistake back at the Pewter Gym. :x
    猫に小判

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456