Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Charmander, the Stray Pokémon (011)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    I don't see you coming out with anything better. At least I do what I do with style and a little imagination. Think of it this way: I'm Houen and you're Kanto. I have the better animation, episodes, storyline, characters and Gym Battles. What does Kanto have? The *s******* 'classic' Ash and Misty fights?
    I'm still assaulted with better insults. Frankly, I don't need style. I have something to trump all of that crap, I am honest. I'm brutally honest. I won't sugar coat my opinions and or to make them look fancy. Many respect me for that and I don't even need to list them in my sig.

As for the six Pokemon thing, you'd think it would apply to everyone. Some with twenty Pokemon could jump a legal trainer with sheer numbers.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforu...88#post1232788

*whistles and gets Alfonso's attention*

Yes.

Purrrrrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    I'm Houen and you're Kanto. I have the better animation, episodes, storyline, characters and Gym Battles. What does Kanto have? The *s******* 'classic' Ash and Misty fights?
    Hey now, I realize that you as well as many others on this board prefer Hoen over Kanto, and I respect your opinion on the matter, but ya' really didn't have to go and insult it like that. :P

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al
    I'm still assaulted with better insults. Frankly, I don't need style. I have something to trump all of that crap, I am honest. I'm brutally honest. I won't sugar coat my opinions and or to make them look fancy. Many respect me for that and I don't even need to list them in my sig.

As for the six Pokemon thing, you'd think it would apply to everyone. Some with twenty Pokemon could jump a legal trainer with sheer numbers.
    Heh heh. I assume that that comment about listing people in sigs was a shot at the Respect List I have. Maybe you should think before firing that gun... 'cause the list is of people *I* respect, not of those who respect me. How would I know the people that respected me?

Just a thought, but how can you trump 'crap' with crap? Because I've been assaulted with better insults too... I mean, what sort of insult is 'Alfonso, you're a sick minded freak'? That's something I'd expect from a 10 year old Pokeshipper. *smirk*

*hears Oos' whistles and comes running* Yes Mis- I mean. eh, Oos? *checks out link* Yay, Damien! ^_^ *downloads it* I love yew. Now draw him naked.

That was joke you idiot. Though I guess someone like you wouldn't a know sarcastic comment if it came up and bit you in the rear.

However, this is not the thread to bludgen each other in. This is about Charmander entered Ash's crew.

Though, Brock should been given Charmander. He was the one worried about it. He was the one who was ready to give Damien a fat lip for leaving Charmander behind, he was the one who convinced everyone to go get Charmander. Yet Ash got Charmander for checking on his tail. Whatever.

After we saw how Charmander turned out, me and my sis wished Daimean would come back and get scared if he ever ordered Ash to give "That worthless Charminduh" back.

... There two things that annoyed me in this episode.

1. Damien's voice.

2. Brock didn't get Charmander. I mean... It'd be awesome if HE got Charmander, but nooooooooooooo, Ash has to get ALL the Kanto starters one right after the other. I mean come on, they couldn't sacrifice ONE of them for poor ole Brock?

Besides that... It was a good episode.

Did Misty talk much in this episode, because I remember her stating the obvious like two times and that's it...

Not that much but she did get Brock a kick in the mouth for confusing a piece of grass for a bug. I'm sorry Hoenn fans, but we don't get this kind of material anymore which is a real shame.

Pika_who? Guest

Smile

Isn't it scary when you realise that cute lil' Charmander who's tail can barely stay lit will in the not too distant future evolve into one of the strongest pokemon Ash has?

It was surprising to see how much more passionate Brock was about Charmander than Ash. Normally you'd expect Ash to be the one about to get all angry about mean trainers (like trying to get AJ's pokemon set free) and yet here is Brock about to have a fight in a Pokemon Centre!

Also it is a bit annoying to see Ash get all 3 Kanto starters 3 episodes in a row.

vulpix Guest

that Demian dude got on my nerves.

Okay, first off: Phantom Bugzy... you frighten me. O_o;;;

I thought this one of the most well done episodes in Kanto. The drama with Charmander being near-death was a real tear-jerker. Damian was a complete jerk who actully got what he deserved in the end (******* filler characters are rare nowadays). I for one agree with everyone that thought Brock should have gotten Charmander, considering his worry for it at the center, then being so angry when he learned what Damian did, not to mention his worrisome thoughts as Charmander was in ER.

Overall, good episode, Brock shoulda gotten Charmander.

"Please don't look at me that way, I'm a very shy little girl!"

Post Char! Char!

First of all Charmander(and it's evolutions) is one of my favorite PKMN. This PKMN was introduced in the team(Ash, Brock, Misty & Pikachu) by a very original way... but it could be fun if Ash had to captured him, this is one of my favorite, let the flame burn!!!Lol

But he didn't deserve it. o__o WHATEVER HAPPENED TO FRIENDSHIP AND TRUST AND LOVE?! *kicks Ash in the face* ......*contradicts herself* <3333

You know, if they REALLY wanted to teach Damian a lesson....they could have given him to me. I would've handled the situation. ^_~

Purrrrrrr.

Team Rocket Admin is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

I have a perfect episode for Damien. Okay Ash & co run into Damien during the BF (hypothetically Ash has Charizard with him), and Damien wants Charmander back, and Ash laughs hysterically, and throws out Charizards Pokeball. Charizard instantly sees Damien, and gets ******, and Damien gets scared, and runs with Charizard in pursuit (Charizard wants revenge) That would be a very interesting episode don't you think? BTW I loved this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Rocket Admin
    I have a perfect episode for Damien. Okay Ash & co run into Damien during the BF (hypothetically Ash has Charizard with him), and Damien wants Charmander back, and Ash laughs hysterically, and throws out Charizards Pokeball. Charizard instantly sees Damien, and gets ******, and Damien gets scared, and runs with Charizard in pursuit (Charizard wants revenge) That would be a very interesting episode don't you think? BTW I loved this episode.
    I would love to see Damian return and see Charizard and how powerful it has become. That would be a awesome episode.

Say, this gives me an idea for a thread. *runs away*
    3DS Friend Code: 5155-3421-4718
    Friend Safari: Bug-Type (Butterfree, Volbeat, & Heracross)

Gah, Damian definitely ranks among the worst trainers ever. Any guy who would abandon his pokemon like that so cruelly is horrible. I don't want to criticize too much because I once released a ralts because it was pretty useless in battle at early levels, but I've learned since that ralts can grow into pretty uber-powerful gardevoirs. Needless to say, I've never released a pokemon again. Not even my disobedient onix, which is sitting in Crystal and will probably never be called on again. I blame myself for that one, though.

Anyway, this episode makes me wonder if Damian's treatment of charmander had any influence on how he treated Ash before "Charizard Chills". It's not that I think he didn't trust Ash, but I can't help wondering. It could have been his personality, too, since Squirtle was also possibly abandoned but he never gave Ash trouble.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

lolsamepost.

DAMIAN. *cuddles Damian* Fine, if you people won't like him then I'll keep him in the OOS SHELTER FOR BROKEN ONESHOTS with Dario and Andreas and Zane :x HE WILL BE LOVED THERE I SAY. And probably gangbanged. But that's beside the point.

Damian was the first minor character I ever lurved. Huzzah <33333

HE IS LOVE DON'T DENY IT.

*win*

Purrrrrrr.

That episode rocked, dont you all think. It rocked couse charmander was in it, and charmander is the best pokemon of all, well, hes the cutest pokemon, or atleast in that episode.
    -->Facebook<--

i loved this episode. who could forget when ash catches his charmander, bulbasaur, and squrtle? pretty good plot 9/10

LOL @ this thread. It's funny reading posts from over a year ago in these ep. threads and see how different people have become since then.

Anyway this was a great episode of course, the abandoned Charmander that eventually becomes one of Ash's most powerful and trusted Pokemon.

And that also spawned a hell of a lot of Charizard merchandize.

::remembers when edition 1 Charizard cards were like $150::

PokeTrainer7783 Guest

Although it was really mean someone abandoned Charmander I think it was destiny that it was suppose to be Ash's. Might sound cliche but I think it was. and Charmander was a great Pokemon. It's ashame after it evolved it didn't listen for long time. This episode was definitely great. I had forgotten that Charmander was abandoned. Been so long since I've seen the 1st season episodes. I give this episode 8/10.

AWWWWWW! charmander is sooo cute.one of my fav pokemon....why would anyone want to ditch it!

I like this episode because Ash gets the Pokémon that will become the strongest and I like it because Charmander/ Charmeleon/ Charizard are my favorites Pokémon.

lightspeed Guest

I love this episode; I like Charmander's personality and it was good that Damien tried to abandon Charmander since Ash could capture it.

I loved this episode. Damain was a jerk and i wanted to give him a belt in the eye for leaving that poor charmander out in the rain to be picked off by spearows.I also agree with the idea of them meeting Daiman again in the BF. Of course, Ash would have charizard with him. That would be awsome.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast