Watched the dub version and the sub version again.
The only notable changes were the riceballs/onigiri being called eclairs and stuff (I lol'ed at this for some reason), bombs being called blaster balls (eh, good enough for me-- silly change, but meh), and Misty's hair color being threatened to be colored purple instead of death (biggest change, but I think it was funny).
4Kids kept the guns intact, which was nice.
Aside from that, the voice acting was great in the dub and the sub, the script writing was awesome in both versions, and overall this was a very good and enjoyable episode.
Last edited by Dwail8023; 27th December 2013 at 9:02 PM.
"If Pikachu becomes a Raichu, I might be able to win that badge. On the other hand, to make it evolve just to fight...I would be just like Surge...Pikachu, what do you want to do? I really wanna beat that Surge, but I also don't want to force you to evolve if you'd be happier staying the way you are now." -- OS Ash, ESS
1. The Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
2. The English Dub: 4Kids + TAJ Productions (Seasons 1-5) > 4Kids Entertainment (Seasons 6-8) > DuArt Film and Video (Seasons 11-Current) = TAJ Productions (Seasons 9-10)
3. The Games: XY > BW > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
4. The Manga: RSE > RBY > BW > DPPT > GSC
5. Pokemon: The Origin: Excellent: 94.7/100.
6. The Movies: OS > AG > XY (Prediction) > DP = BW