Watched the dub version and the sub version again.
The only notable changes were the riceballs/onigiri being called eclairs and stuff (I lol'ed at this for some reason), bombs being called blaster balls (eh, good enough for me-- silly change, but meh), and Misty's hair color being threatened to be colored purple instead of death (biggest change, but I think it was funny).
4Kids kept the guns intact, which was nice.
Aside from that, the voice acting was great in the dub and the sub, the script writing was awesome in both versions, and overall this was a very good and enjoyable episode.
Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 27th December 2013 at 9:02 PM.
My Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW
3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW001-BW115)/Average > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW116-BW142)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY001-Present)/Terrible > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP001-DP191)/Atrocious
4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
6. TCG: Wizards of the Coast > PUSA > TPCi
7. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC