Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Here Comes The Squirtle Squad! (012)

PokeTrainer7783 Guest

I loved Squirtle!!! It's just so cool!! and so loyal to Ash! I hope it doesn't evolve I like it just the way it is.

#1 Gyrados fan Guest

This was my fav episode of the 1st season of Pokemon

I liked the wild west feeling it added when Pikachu and the leader squirtle had a show down and when Team Rocket robbed the store with ice guns.

PokeTrainer7783 Guest

In the original Japanese version didn't the Squirtle squad originally threaten to kill Misty if Ash didn't get back in time? But in the dubbed they changed it that they'd die her hair purple right?

#1 Gyrados fan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainer7783
    In the original Japanese version didn't the Squirtle squad originally threaten to kill Misty if Ash didn't get back in time? But in the dubbed they changed it that they'd die her hair purple right?
    Right, when Ash was running to get the super potion and when he got back to the cave where Meowth was keeping Misty, Brock and Pikachu and they were missing, Ash was picturing Misty screaming.
    That was a scene from the Japense epsiode where the squirtles threatened to kill Misty.

Volt Tackle Guest

I distinctly remember the Squirtle Squad saying "or red-haired girl gets it". I never remembered them actually saying that they were gonna dye her hair purple. I only remembered Ash asking Misty about it. Unless they re-edit it or something.

This is a very funny episode and the leader Squirtle looks cool with the blackglasses. The Squirtle Squad makes me remember the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles :P

yeh me too.i used to love that.what ever happened to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? anyway id love a squirtle like the leader.*dreamz away*

Ahh Squirtle. The SS was really kool and i hope they return to meet another Characters Squirtle. Anyway good epi, one where TR used Bombs

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

HOOT HOOT!!! What was this a cool ep. I love the Squirtle Squad.

I didn't like this episode, it was pretty tedious throughout.

The 2 episodes before it were great though.
    Yoko
    "...You will die the proud wolf you are..."

You didn't like it? But it had the Squirtle Squad!!

I liked this episode, but my one of fav. parts would have to be James saying 'I wanna donut".
    "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."-Jesus

Please help save the unborn! http://www.priestsforlife.org/

This is one of the Coolest Episodes/

This was the first episode i saw, i dont know if i would have ever loved pokemon, so this is my all time favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by umbreon800 View Post
    This was the first episode i saw, i dont know if i would have ever loved pokemon, so this is my all time favorite.
    It was my first episode too!! It's not my favourite, but it's okay. I would give it 7.5/10
    New Misty sig on the way!

Good episode. We see Gary, if only for a camo. And Ash gets Squirtle.

Is Squirtle not badash (PUN) in this episode? Of course, Squirtle was alaways cool. This probably one of the funniest episodes out there.
    Name: ASH
    PEARL FRIEND CODE: 4811 3806 8597

I am one of the 3 leaders of the Riolu For Ash Club alongside Dax, and Shadowdragon16. PM or e-mail me to join!

ash's squirtle DOES pwn mays squirtle. he was such an ***** in this episode i LOVE it lmao

And yet, Squirtle's awesomeness had only just begun. Until they stuck him back with those other losers on that lame squad. He deserved better than that!
    Name: ASH
    PEARL FRIEND CODE: 4811 3806 8597

I am one of the 3 leaders of the Riolu For Ash Club alongside Dax, and Shadowdragon16. PM or e-mail me to join!

Best episode, ever. THe squirtle squad was so hxc.
    [IMG]http://i26.*******.com/246057s.jpg[/IMG]
    kyo sohma is my bishie (:

&*heres__ to the note |she| wrote
    well RAISE a finger
    obscene g e s t u r e s , so she said
    but i only said sweet things to get you in b e d;

touch me, tease me - a day away
    drew club + couples claimed ___.

An interesting episode to say the least, other than the usual 4kids riceballs to "doughnuts " they left real guns unedited in this episode, thats a very big surprise considering "The Legend of Dratini!" episode was banned because of a gun pointed at Ash. Anyway I liked seeing the Squirtle Squad again, even if they were a bunch of pranksters before at least they helped the town when they were needed, even if they threated to dye Misty's hair purple, but I always wondered why Ash imagined her falling down a hole in the cave, and I found out in the original japanese episode they threatened to kill our heroin. Grats to Ash for getting his sixth Pokemon now his team is complete.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Quote Originally Posted by Cenzo View Post
    And yet, Squirtle's awesomeness had only just begun. Until they stuck him back with those other losers on that lame squad. He deserved better than that!
    Eh, as awesome as Zenigame was, he was ten times more bad*** when he was in charge of the Zenigame-dan. Dunno why the writers decided to scrap his prankster attitude after he left - it could have made for some great material.
    ~

It is surprising that this episode even aired but I believe in the episode The Legend of Dratini guns were actually fired. In the original Japanese version the squirtle squad actually threatens to kill Misty if Ash did not return in time not dye her hair purple like in the dub.

this was a good introduction for Squirtle.

I've got nothing better to put in my sig, so I decided to put a bunch of Pikachu! Pikachu rocks!

I would have loved to see it undubbed, and yes I love squirtle, he was always the Pokemon with some 'tude.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast