Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Here Comes The Squirtle Squad! (012)

i remember seeing this :]

oh yeah, they all had black glasses on, kinda punk if you ask me.

Wink Random...

I think it was a bit....RANDOM!I mean why use a Squirtle!

Thumbs down ....

Sorry about all the smileys! POKEMON RULES!!!

This episode is one of my favourites, its the start of the legend that is squirtle!
    HeartGold

Darn Serbii ate my reply...

The Squirtle Squad was awesome! The way they tied up Team Rocket and ate their lunch in front of them? LOVED IT!

I'd have to say my favorite part was when Ash, who made it into town for Pikachu's medicine, accidentally got knocked out by Gary when he opened the store door XDD I laughed forever.

Here's some food for thought, guys: is it a coincidence that Squirtle wears those cool shades, and he's number 007 in the Pokedex? Think about that!
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

I really like this episode, because it showed Squirtle that not everyone is like the trainer that abandoned it.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

I like this episode. It's nice to see naughty Pokemon every once in a while. And omg there were teh gunz :P

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

I love the way that Squirtile is the ''bad group leader''
    he's my favorite 1st gen starter and yeah...love the way Squirtle is in this
    Episode
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

This episode is a classic because we see How Ash captures another pok&#233;mon that also is a starters like the other two of the other two episodes before this. And Ash never imagine that, he will have all the tree Kanto Starters. This is the first time that Ash cries!

This ep. was funny to see pokemon that goes bad XD. Luckly that the Squirtles found there way back to the right pad^^.

I still don't get why they didn't ban this episode because guns were in it? Kind of strange since they banned that Dratini episode....
    Anyways, I am thankful that it wasn't banned because Squirtle is one of favorite Pokemon & I'm so glad Ash caught it. I was very disappointed when it left in Johto :/ But, this episode had some hilarious parts in it. Misty's hair....green, LOL. Goldeen Horn Attacking Ash was epic & I laughed to see him walking into town like an old man. Hahaha. Also, Squirtle's glasses are pure AWESOME. I love that the writers made him so original.

I give this episode a:
    9.4/10
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2gsg6iq.png[/IMG]

I remember the day I saw this episode for the first time. I was five, and had no idea what Pokemon was. I was at a thrift store with my mom, and watched the last half of the show on the TV they had plugged in. That day was twelve years ago. (:

Granted, I don't like the show nowadays, but I'll always love the first two seasons.
    Pokefan of 12 years.

This episode was great, and Squirtle joining Ash made Ash have a complete set of the Kanto starters.

A fun way to introduce Ash's Squirtle.

I like how in the end, the bad Squirtle's turned out to be heroes as they put out the fire Team Rocket caused. And once again Ash gets another Starter Pokemon.

7/10

Squirtle was great, i loved how it friended with Ash.
    and i loved to see Gary again, although it was only for some seconds.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

The first time I ever saw Pokemon was the ending to this episode which makes it very special to me. My first full one was the next one however. Anyways I love squirtle so obviously good ep.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

My least favorite of the 3-starter aquisitions. I liked how Squirtle decided to save Ash after Ash saved Squirtle. the door hitting Ash was really hilarious.

65/100

Quote Originally Posted by wobbanut View Post

-- "I want a donut!"
    -- Squirtle crying with joy after Ash tries to save him, and Squirtle lifts him up and carries him off
    -- Ted Lewis's final outing as James. Wow, Eric Stuart really made the role his own after this.
    -- "These are ice packs we're gunning... I mean, ice guns we're packing!"
    -- Gary's blink-and-you'll-miss cameo
    -- Misty's reaction to hearing her hair will be died purple. LOL I know it was dub-changed, but it's still funny.
    -- The final scene with Squirtle.
    You forgot to mention Team Rocket's public service announcement regarding proper oral hygiene.
    Gen1 Pokedex: 151/151
    Gen2 Pokedex: 251/251
    Gen3 Pokedex: 386/386
    Gen4 Pokedex: 493/493
    Gen5 Pokedex: 649/649

The Squirtle squad was really awesome, especially because of the sun glasses. I loved all the mischief they got into. They're kinda like Pokemon gangsters. XD
    I always found the part where they become fire fighters or whatever at the end to be funny, don't know why though.

I liked the last bit when Squirtle decided to join Ash. I thought it was really sweet.

I absolutely love this episode to bits. In fact, it's my personal favorite out of all of the episodes from the 1st season overall. The whole episode in general was just awesomely funny, I couldn't help but laugh out loud and watch it over and over again. I especially loved the mischief and pranks that the Squirtle Squad pulled. That really won me over, tbh.

Awesome banner by dahrue

:O When Squirtle took off those sunglasses, my heart fell because of its cute, huge, glittery eye balls! And when he ran to Ash afterwards, became the moment for me.
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

This episode was great!. The Squirtle Squad was so mischevious. When Squirtle ran to Ash it was so cute and he had big glittery eyes. Once again a great episode.

10/10

This episode was wonderful. Team Rocket was great in this ep., and I always enjoy seeing Officer Jenny.

The food the Squirtle Squad stole from TR looked so~ tasty. <3

lol I loved this episode. The Squirtle squad was such a cute concept to use. Not only were they cute, but they were bada-s-s enough to actually steal from Team Rocket! xD

And yes, it's always nice to see Officer Jenny.

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/24ni8gz.png[/IMG]
    Dracaena - Giovanni Rank

0647 - 8370 - 0522

OSL GYM LEADER # 8 - FLYING

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast