Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Battle Aboard The St. Anne (015)

Good episode. We see Givonnai and also, other members of Team Rocket.

I'm surprised no one has ever pointed out that this episode was the first episode even shown in the US (at least in Califorina on UPN) even before the real first episode

This episode is still my number one favorite, I miss the salesman ...
    5/9/08: Chapter 6 of Fable is posted !

Vampiric pokémorphs and the Nurse Joy who must love them.

I'm surprised no one pointed this quote out:

"Don't I make the cooooooooooolest girl?"

My favorite part of this episode is when James kept going "Cooo-ooool!" in the background. I laughed so hard I cried at that part, more than once.
    Everybody is free to add me - IM is my preferred method of contact!

Yeah he sounded girly haha
    ;[

what happened.

I loved this episode. I think that it's one the best episodes of it's day. The Captain made me LMAO. The Magikarp-guy was funny, selling James that worthless thing. James dressed like a girl freaked me out at the time (I was 5.) But no when I see this episode I laugh so hard. An over-all good episode, IMO.

I liked this episode. The ship was nice and it was funny when Ash,Misty, and Brock were eating
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/s...mence.gif?o=77 (Chibi)
    95% of the people in Serebii Forums use cheating devices, if you are one of the 5% that dont, copy and paste this into your sig

This episode was pretty good. I love how James kept saying "COOOOL" at the end of everything Jessie was saying. I do wonder why those twerps weren't able to recognize Jessie's and James's disguise. They had the same hairstyle, but different color.
    I wonder if the Boss really wanted those Pokemon, they don't seem to valuable. Maybe he had a conspiracy plot against Jessie, James, and Meowth.

This (and the island episodes following it) has to be one of my most favorite episode(s) so far!
    That awkward moment when three years after inactivity you feel the need to come back to the fandom.

An excellent episode, very hilarious and heartwarming. I liked seeing Brock totally girl crazy for the first time and Ashes devotion to his Butterfree it was very nice. Ah the 1st appearance of the Magikarp salesman a character I liked how James fell for the scam that he was running. Nice seeing Giovaani and one of his plans that involve more than just 2 members of TR, and I must say that Jessie & James actually looked good as a ganguro girls I got a laugh out of it. Lastly I liked the ending nice nod to the The Poseidon Adventure.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

One of my first favorite episodes (the other one is Bye Bye Butterfree)...
    It's good to see all people fighting back against all the Team Rocket hoodlums (not just the trio)...getting zapped, scorched, clobbered, whipped, stunned...
    I hope there are more episodes like this, where the heroes will strike back at those Team Rocket thugs...like in the game...not only just Jessie, James, and Meowth perpetually appearing on all episodes.
    I think there are few episodes with Team Rocket thugs in it, like "Rage of Innocence" and the one near it.
    I'll be inactive for some time here. If you wanna find me, meet me at Smogon

Any episode with the Magikarp salesman in is worth watching in my books. But seriously, I really enjoyed the St Anne arc, because it actually showed some real peril in it.
    Also, good on that Raticate bloke for going back on his trade. Most other people would usually say that what's done is done.
    Brock, you are a classic my friend!

Do the Robot!

Most of this episode was great. The only part I didn't like was when Jessie and James were in their disguises when they were giving Ash and his friends the tickets. James really, really creeped me out. Then again, every time he crossdresses I get creeped out.

I've got nothing better to put in my sig, so I decided to put a bunch of Pikachu! Pikachu rocks!

I loved this ep! Great animation, great music, and the debut of Magikarp! I need say no more. *points to sig* KOIKING NO CHIKARAAAAAA!!!
    ...OK, Magikarp aside, I'd really like to see more of the TR grunts. Also, Jessie and James made surprisingly good girls! LOL I'd like to see someone ship Brock x James. XD
    // itoushikute ureshikute kanashikute setsunakute
    kuyashikute modokashikute ai no merodii

banner credit // mistygemmy

I loved them showing how you could trade pokemon on the show, and then Ash's heartstrings pulling him into keeping his Butterfree. What is funny is that I feel the same way, I have never been able to trade Pokemon that I have built up.

tream rocket is allways the main couse for everything bad that happens and that is wat makes everything even more funny, 9/10.

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

I like this episode because of the battle and the sinking ship. This is one of the best story-arcs in this season of the anime.

Aww, I felt so sad for Ash when he was missing Butterfree. I'm glad he got it back ^_^

I loved how everyone joined together to beat up Team Rocket. Pikachu Group Thundershock was hardcore ;D
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

People still say hardcore? It wasn't "hardcore" at all.

Pokémon X Team

Good episode, love the two after this more thought.
    I always wondered were those Charmanders and Pidgeottos and Geodudes really other Pokemon trainers? If so how did that many catch a Pikachu? And there must alot of Charmander fans who got it as a starter.

I am glad Ash traded his Pokemon back, I would never able to trade Pokemon if they were in real life, there's just no way.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

I'm glad he traded Raticate back. But it was only to release Butterfree a short time later anyway Great episode.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

yea, I always wondered why Ash would trade his Butterfree for that Raticate. His Butterfree was stronger! It never made sense to me, at all...

I really love this episode,
    and that Ash trade for the first time ever, glad he got butterfree back at last ^^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I can't believe he traded Butterfree, i think that other trainer put way too much pressure on him.

I'm glad he changed his mind though, even if it was only with him a short time after that.

I miss Butterfree

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Man, it was one of the best episodes of whole series!!
    Hm, it was really interesting seeing trade between Ash and that man...

I love the St. Anne Ship! But it's not why I liked it. This episode was very painful to watch because the St. Anne sunk with Ash, Misty, Brock, and Team Rocket trapped inside. While TR grunts took over the ship, this caused much trouble. If it didn't happen, they would be safe, but no, it was Giovanni's idea.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast