Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Noodles: Roamin' Off (585)

The episode was pretty decent. Not great but not bad. I liked seeing a shiny Metagross though.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

When ash could care less about team rocket it
    makes they show funny
    " The ability to love, I think, is some kind of psychic ability...~Sabrina"
    Credit to Profile Picture is TheGreenTerror

Just saw this episode. To be honest, I didn't have high expectations of this episode, so I was pleasantly surprised.
    Should've been studying, but meh. -procrastinating-
    Just a few points I noticed while watching.

-Haha, I liked the intro. xD Ash and co were completely indifferent to Team Rocket. Lol at the casual way Ash said, "Pikachu, thunderbolt okay?"
    -Jessie looks gorgeous with her hair down. But that might be because we see her with a gravity-defying hairdo every episode.
    -Lol, Meowth's found his talent: Noodle-making xD
    -Ash: "You've lost it this time" xDDD
    -Team Rocket really is stalking Ash and co. It seems to me it's more personal revenge now than to please Giovanni.
    -Hmm... Jessie still only has two ribbons :/ I really do hope she gets five before the Grand Festival...
    -James's face after hearing Ash and co talk about the alternate coloured Metagross is priceless. XD
    -Dawn looks too happy when she says everyone gets hurt by the Metagross. Sadistic much?
    -James is insane. You won't defeat Metagross with a Carnivine and Mime Jr.
    -Poison Tail shouldn't do anything to Metagross...
    -Lol. Never insult a Metagross.
    -Those two random guys have really got to find something else to talk about other than Metagross and Team Rocket.
    -How'd Meowth get to Team Rocket so fast? o.o
    -Yay, happy music, and Team Rocket's back together :3
    -Gyro ball looks so awesome when Metagross uses it.
    -Ash's imitation of Team Rocket yelling "We're blasting off again!" is hilarious.
    -Almost no Ash and co. in this episode.

Aww, I liked this episode. :3 Especially how Ash and co were so naive and indifferent.
    Hmm, I want some ramen now :3

my pokémon ruby team since 2004 <3

currently playing pokémon platinum

This has proved that they are in fact, inseparable. And, they've almost beaten the Metagross. You could see their decisiveness while battling. I think, if they could channel their rage into making a very dangerous plan, Ash&co. would be in deep sh*t.
    Il Gran Velenatore del Poke-mondo.
    The Great Poisoner of the Pokeworld.

They weren't all that close at all. Knocking it down doesn't mean they were close. Otherwise they wouldn't have gotten blasted off so easily after it got ******. Showing why it's mind is like a super computer.
    Well let me tell ya something brotha'! The Buizelster doesn't stay down while all the little Buizelmaniacs believe! So what 'cha gonna do now brotha'? What 'cha gonna do when Buizelmania runs wild on youuuuuuuuu!

I liked the episode, it was pretty good to have more spotlight for Team Rocket. When my friend watched it, he loved it that Sean voiced the COTD. And yeah, as usual, he's a great voice actor.

One party that looked pretty corny was when Dawn thought Team Rocket's blast off again was a shooting star. And wished that she will win her 5th Ribbon. She will, but it looked pretty hilarious to missunderstand for a comet. XP

Overall, good episode.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I really liked this episode. Ash's reaction to Team Rocket appearing at the beginning of the episode was pretty hilarious. I found Ash, Dawn, and Brock to be pretty funny in this episode with the little amount of time they had in the episode. As usual though, the Team Rocket-centric episodes are good and this episode is no different.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

More episode like this please , it was brilliant

To be honest, this episode was ...boring. I wasnt expecting it to be anything interesting for me.

1. Jessies hair looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much cuter down its much better than the way she usual looks.
    2. That ramen shop guy Chris ........Gokus voice.....lol. Suprised at that since I wanted to know what he was saying in the Japanese version ( could kinda tell by the flashback)
    3. Shiny Metagross.... aweeesssommmme
    4.I hated how TR got that metagross to be on the floor weak for a moment and didnt try to catch it. if they werent so dumb they coulda caught it while it was weak that second. I believe they could have defeated it if they werent so stuipd. They made Jessies comeback all "wow shes back ( kinda )" and then gets owned. Then meowth comes in and they get defeated like nothing. Sad...just sad.
    5.Honestly TR is VERYYY annoying now and not funny anymore.There voices are all messed up especially Meowths ( sounds too harsh) and James voices (sounds like he needs to see a doctor for that sick voice and it seems like something is up his noise when he talks or goes "huh?" )It would have been better if they went thier own ways. Meowth would have been very successful out of the 3 if he had that ramen job. Im not sure what James would have chose though. I wouldnt mind if they actual left or be replaced one day ( which some are hoping for).
    6. Omgosh Ash saying "We're blasting off again" like TR...LOL he sounded like an old man.

Wasnt a very very bad filler though just disappointing (for some including myself) but what are ya gonna expect, TR is gonna be here for a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG time, as usual.
    Last edited by Darkxninga; 3rd September 2009 at 2:19 AM.

Personally I'd just like to see Team Rocket find success in legit business instead of screwing up each others lives because the others still persist to stay in Team Rocket and capture pikachu.

This episode is just another example of that. As good as it may have been. It always seems like when we have episodes like this one member of the trio always has to drag the others down when the two that wish to go straight finally find some form of success.
    Well let me tell ya something brotha'! The Buizelster doesn't stay down while all the little Buizelmaniacs believe! So what 'cha gonna do now brotha'? What 'cha gonna do when Buizelmania runs wild on youuuuuuuuu!

A nice episode. The bored reactions of Brock, Ash and Dawn were priceless. When TR fell into the water, Jessie's hair looked lovely, like it always does when it's wet. She should keep it like that, instead of using gravity defying hairspray

Shiny Metagross was great, nice to see noodles I got hungry after that, and went and had some

So all in all, a good episode. Can't wait for the next.
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

I love you Team Rocket! Always have, and always will! Finally got around to watching this episode today.

I'm not much for noticing graphical details, but I loved the 'Jessilina' and Chef!Meowth dialogue scene. It was really cute.

Also, I ADORED the music that was playing towards the end of the fight with Metagross. It was totally actiony, and I feel it fit the scene really well. I just wish I knew what it was called, and if it was available anywhere.

Rocketcentric episodes are almost always, in my opinion, some of the best. I loved the nod to James family (and fiancée) when Jessie was saying at least he had something to fall back on. Even if his family is creepy incarnate.
    In place of the legends,
    This nightmare ends!

I thought it to be an okay episode. Unfortunately for me, I watched the version up on Cartoon Network Video, so there was some quality issues (pixelation a bit), but that's what I get for missing it on TV.

Like others said before me, I found the whole Ash/Brock being uninterested thing at the beginning was hilarious, and I liked the "Ramen Noodle Shop owned by a Team Rocket student/apprentice who is grateful to Jessie and James" idea.

I sort-of actually thought that they were going to break up, at first. But, I sort-of came to my senses when James decided to truck on alone to get the shiny/oddly-colored Metagross. I was thinking like "No way is Jessie or Meowth not going to join him/rescue him."

And I too liked it when Ash guessed dead-on that the "shooting star" Dawn saw was actually Team Rocket blasting off because of the Metagross.

Overall, I thought it was okay for a regular episode, but for a Team Rocket episode, I actually rather liked it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Riddler
    Three men in a boat, with four cigarettes, and no matches. How do they manage to smoke?
        Spoiler:- The answer:

I liked it, even though it was a Team-Rocket-Hogs-The-Show episode. It was soooo funny! Parts I liked: When Team Rocket attacked and the gang was all like "Sorry Team Rocket, but we don't have time for you today..." Lol! And at the end of the show when Ash was all like "Maybe that was team rocket flying off saying 'We're Blasting Off Again'!" ROFL!

i wish they couldve caut the metagross...and then giovanni would say he already had one...

it was an ok episode, im not a big fan of jessie and james, but i love meowth,
    the uninteressted and and gang was hilarious
    and the noodle guy was pretty cool
    loved that their was a shiny in this episode, although they called it off colored (which is a good name for it too)
    Name: Saru f/c~ 3953 5041 2718

~ Kairyu my number one dragonite

credits to ASH^_^

my deviant art, check it out if you want--
    http://aevumangel.deviantart.com/

i wish rocket would at least once get something good, so giovanni would be proud of them, but we all know that won't happen. i liked the episode though i missed the first ten minutes....
    Banner by millarc3005
    I have claimed Mudkip. I heard they liek me.

The only reason I watched that episode was because it featured a shiny Metagross...and they end up not catching it. -_-;

I was disappointed at that aspect of the episode, but I felt the whole emotional rollercoaster that Team Rocket went through made up for it.
        Spoiler:- My Shiny Pokemon:
    Shinies not displayed above: Farfetch'd, Mandizbuzz, and Lugia

Join the Shiny Hunter's Club today!

Credits: Gotika, Alycee, and Suicune

I just watched that episode a few days ago. Meowth was a pro in cutting noodles. He should've stayed there.

Slightly good episode. I liked how they split Team Rocket up but was eventually brought back together again. I liked Meouths obsessions with noodles lol but i teared up slightly at when Jessie and James left one another, was quite kinda sad
    When Ash said to pikachu to thundershock them that was quite funny as well the way he just said it as well
    Haha Ash is right and i like the impression he gave as well. Dawn wishing for her 5th ribbon was quite funny as well. Overall an okish episode

Haven't had the time to brose the forums much this past week, but I did get a chance to see this ep and found it full of cute moments. Oh James you sweet little moron, when a triangular sign has a big old ! next to a pokemon's picture it means stay the fudge away, not run right up to it!
    Anyone else struck by the similarities between Christopher and Mondo (of the Japanese-only CD drama "It's A White Tomorrow")? Both are brown-haired young men who look up to Jessie & James and called them Sempai/Master, express a desire to work with TR's Meowth, and have jobs in the food-service industry.
    I am NOT saying that Christopher = Mondo especially since they are given different names in Japan, Chris was Yusuke IIRC from when I youtube'd the original, but I do wonder if his design was as a reference to that CD.
    FRIEND CODES
    3265-5772-9903
    Diamond Version ~NatDex 493 Owned COMPLETE~
    0174-3499-2232
    Silver Version ~NatDex 493 Owned COMPLETE~

Wishvee eggs giveaway. Check online status to ensure trade.
        Spoiler:- Trade Offerings:

Spoiler:- Trade Requests:

Trades re-open. Plz inc FC and Time Zone w/ request. I am EST Zone

I'm surprised at the end how Ash said that it was team rocket blasting off from that metagross. I was like O_o
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Emagene Team Rocket caught that shiny metagross! That is one tough metagross!

boring boring episode...... they NEED to ger rid TR......
    the only good part was when I saw Jessie's hair all wet....it suits her...../:
    and James.....being all nice and stuff trying to capture Metagross all alone
    but that's about it
    1. You are now reading my signature.
    2. You are wondering why you are reading it?
    3.You say that you are already half way so why not?
    5. You didn't notice I skipped 4
    6. You are now chacking if I mist four.
    8. You are now smiling.
    9. You didn't notice I skipped 7.
    10. hehehe!!!!
    11. I love ya all for reading my signature!!!!=]

[IMG]http://i35.*******.com/2zsb7g1.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i33.*******.com/flyiiq.png[/IMG]

credit belong to the one and only Rosemary!
    thank you so much

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

TR is just getting sad now. That noodlebot thing they had was ridiculous; and it wasn't even electricity-resistant. When will they learn?
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast