Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Shipwreck (016)

Quite probably ranks amongst my top ten of all pokemon episodes, this one had an interesting plot, featured a lot of pokemon doing non-battle things. I loved Magikarp & how proud James was of it. The best was when Gyrados showed up & James says "I'm James, your master. Obey me", moments after claiming he no longer wanted to be magikarp's master. xD

Correct me if I am wrong, but TR doesn't say the full motto in this episode, right? Then my theory of 'episodes with differences/interuptions in the TR motto being better than ones with full motto' is partially true.

"School of Hard Knocks" & "Dig Those Diglett" come to mind.
    Quite.

Memorys of this episode it was one of my favs!
    I have it on VCR and now im going to go watch it

it was a funny episode but for some reason it reminded me of that movie the poseidon, a 9/10 should be nice.

This is great episode. I like the way they escape from the ship.

I loved this episode so much! It was awesome to see Misty take charge ^_^ And the fire in the boiler room was awesome because it made Team Rocket cry that they were too beautiful to die XD (No comment!)

I thought they'd drowned for sure... and that captain, wtf? "Anyone who's not here, raise your hand. ... Okay, that's everyone! ^_^" ????

Oh well, still an awesome episode! 8D
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi View Post
    I thought they'd drowned for sure... and that captain, wtf? "Anyone who's not here, raise your hand. ... Okay, that's everyone! ^_^" ????
    Wrong episode.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

I love this episode and the one after, I just seem to like it more then Ash and TR works together or when something like this happens. Was a bit teary with the Jenny scene, but how did she know thier names? And how did anyone have a clue that theyere missing? (Well I guess the manifest or the gentleman or the thousand of trainers who paired thier Pokemon up with them)
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

The whole team up of Ash and team rocket was cool. I wonder if those people think that they are still dead?

The correct way to say that would be "I wonder if those people still think that they are dead". The you typed it implies, they died and came back to life.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

There's one thing that always gets me. How did Ash and his friends cross the vines so easily? If I had to go on, I'd probably slip and fall into the fire. I know how James feels. Apparently, he thinks the vines won't support him.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXPorygonXx View Post
    Like we really care what some random person says about us.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Credit: HawthorneKitty

It was a nice episode. It's nice how they work together. I wish James could have kept that Gyarados. That would have been cool.
    Last edited by Igottapoo; 8th January 2009 at 7:59 AM.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

best Episode, i never tought the could make it to the living land ^_^;
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Team Rocket made me laugh, how far did they really expect to get with a Magikarp?

I think it was a bit cruel when James kicked Magikarp, it may be weak but it didn't deserve that.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

What made this episode so sad is James kicking his Magikarp in the water, making it evolve into a mean Gyarados. Now they got their revenge, and the situation is MORE severe than the previous episode. Just when you think that their teamwork would work out...

Hm, episode was really interesting and in the same way really funny. The best part was when they were imagining Magikarp as food

The episode was good and funny but kinda sad that James kicked to magikarp T_T. I like the teamwork ^^

Ahh good times this was one of my favourite episodes, to bad im probably never going to see it again

This episode was great :] Magikarp was hilarious, James trying to say to Gyarados he was his master...even MORE hilarious. I also love a good episode with lots of water Pokemon Goldeen looked so elegant when it was swimming. I have no idea why it has to evolve into something so ugly o_0
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2gsg6iq.png[/IMG]

Funny episode. James kicking Magikarp was really hilarious!

Great episode. I like how Ash, Misty and Brock have to cooperate with Team Rocket to escape from the ship.
    Pity James' Magikarp.

^Click^
    Me @ DeviantArt

Spoiler:- Credit:

First time I saw this episode, I didn't know much 'bout it... The only pokemon I knew were pikachu and butterfree.
    I was shocked how magikarp evolved into gyarados.
    Imagine if James would've kept it!
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

I loved this episode since it shows Team Rocket along with Ash and friends, working together to get out of the St. Anne ship. I also loved how funny Team Rocket was in this episode. Jessie slapping James around so that he'd stop freaking out was hilarious and also cute in a way since it showed that she cared about him. I thought Ash and friends were sort of rude during some parts though. Pikachu shocking Meowth and then being mad when Meowth didn't drown was sort of...mean. Then Ash and the others ignoring Team Rocket when they said they didn't have a Water Pokemon was also kinda mean. Oh well, at least it was fun. 10/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 15th November 2010 at 7:49 PM.

OMG!!! This was my favorite episode!
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2gugvn8.png[/IMG]
    Burning in the Skies.

It was funny to see James kicking Magikarp...

And i loved to see how they were so hungry and almost ate a pokemon.....

8/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

While James having Gyrados could have worked (4x weakness to Pikachu's electric attacks, after all), I suppose they did the right thing in not having him just recall it. Not only would it wreck the arc, but TR was never really meant to beat Ash, even though I would have liked it if, now and then, they did manage to do so in some. (But, TR beating Ash = them taking Pikachu = ... well, the end of Ash and the series. Although, a long, several episode long arc where they DID manage to steal Pikachu, hand him over to main Team Rocket and then Ash swoops in to save him after 4/5/6 episodes of chasing TR down and going through grunt after grunt would be fairly epic)
    Also, the narrator in the beginning "Holy Titanic!"
    And, of course, I loved Pikachu shaking hands with Meowth ... and then shocking him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast