Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pokémon Shipwreck (016)

I'm a fan of Ash and Team rocket working together so I was pleased to see them work as a team to escape the ship. The Magikarp dish fantasies were funny and Magikarp evolving to Gyarados and chasing the raft was exciting to watch.

A good old favourite episode of mine. At least there was a commemoration of the missing passengers but the most memorable part was James getting a Magikarp. I got excited that it evolved into Gyarados but disappointed that it left.

Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    I'm a fan of Ash and Team rocket working together so I was pleased to see them work as a team to escape the ship.
    That was the worst part since TR had put Ash through hell before. Ash should've let them drown lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    That was the worst part since TR had put Ash through hell before. Ash should've let them drown lol.
    Well Ash is kind hearted, so I wasn't surprised that his group helped Team rocket even tho Team rocket might not have deserved the sympathy. Ash's group is capable of forgiving villains after all.

Well Ash is kind hearted, so I wasn't surprised that his group helped Team rocket even tho Team rocket might not have deserved the sympathy. Ash's group is capable of forgiving villains after all.
    More like Ash and his pals were being naive, but I'll agree to disagree.

Ash's group is capable of forgiving villains after all.
    Which is a huge flaw IMO. Team Rocket could've betrayed Ash here which would've made Ash's sympathy for them meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by JudySpell View Post
    Which is a huge flaw IMO. Team Rocket could've betrayed Ash here which would've made Ash's sympathy for them meaningless.
    Hmmm hypothetical yes they could have, but they didn't and in fact they helped Ash's group out somewhat so I wasn't too bothered about their roles here.

Hmmm hypothetical yes they could have, but they didn't and in fact they helped Ash's group out somewhat so I wasn't too bothered about their roles here.
    But it was James's fault that the raft Ash's pals used got destroyed since he kicked Magikarp. TR just ruined things like always.

Quote Originally Posted by JudySpell View Post
    But it was James's fault that the raft Ash's pals used got destroyed since he kicked Magikarp. TR just ruined things like always.
    I suppose that part really was Team rocket's fault since it resulted in an angry Gyarados chase and all that, but hey it made the episode's ending so much better.

I suppose that part really was Team rocket's fault since it resulted in an angry Gyarados chase and all that, but hey it made the episode's ending so much better.
    Basically TRio caused the Dragon Rage, which resulted in Ash and co splitting up from their Pokemon.

I really love this episode specially because TR and Ash's friends worked together.It was sweet when James didn't want to cross the rope to get on the other side and Jessie encourages him. <3 James calls Jessie as Jessica as well.That's rare.Overall It was pretty enjoyable!

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaTR View Post
    James calls Jessie as Jessica as well.
    I don't even understand why he did. I mean, he never calls her Jessica again after this episode.

My favorite part of this episode was when James sent out his new Magikarp to swim through the hole even though it just splashed around.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234