Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beauty & The Beach! (018)

Wow, this episode was COMPLETELY banned in Uk, never shown under any circumstances. Darn.
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

I just recently got my hands on an uncut and fansubbed version of this episode. Really, Kojiru's bikini sequence hardly even lasts a full minute and isn't even all that crucial to the plot - this episode could easily have been broadcast during the original first American season if 4Kids had just done the appropriate editing (and not waited until two years later to finally do so) - although I will admit, Kasumi's face is priceless during this scene, especially when Kojiru waves his endowments around and brags "Wait eight years and you'll have these!". Still, banning the entire episode doesn't seem necessary now that I've witnessed it firsthand.

And this episode was funny, too. Its "Pokémon Dare Da?" was classic, for one. It also brought back a lot of characters you wouldn't normally see otherwise (Hanako, Ookido-Hakase, and Shigeru). And it turns out I was wrong - Gary's cheerleading entourage made its debut in this episode, not "Dig Those Diglett".

Well, that's one banned episode down and three to go...

MUSASHI: Launch-baba!...Oh, now she's got me doing it.
    Last edited by Jesse GS the II; 28th April 2005 at 6:22 PM.

My DeviantArt

Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Elric
    Nothing wrong with it? Kojirou was groping and fondling his own fake breasts and bragging about how Kasumi needed to wait 8 more years to have a pair like his. How is that not wrong for American kids to see? >_>;
    Well 4 more years to go! LOL. Now I can see why 4kids never aired for a second time. You don't know American kids these days. They look at those magazines.
    Want to make games?

Join Zelda Classic! Say that I directed you there
    http://www.zeldaclassic.com/

I didn't see this episode, but James with boobs?

snoopjr3573 Guest

does any know where i can dowload the Ep.

Blaziken master Guest

I recently saw this episode and its actually funnier than I thought.I love the part where meowth blows up the old man's cooker with gas

Monster Guest

I never saw this episode, or the horribly butchered dub either. I wish I could have seen the original Japanese episode, James in a bikini would have been funny. May could have won the contest if she was around at the time if you know what I mean. XD And the worst part is that she's only 10! XD

Yeah, if May was around back in that swimsuit contest she would have won. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Cybercubed
    Yeah, if May was around back in that swimsuit contest she would have won. :x
    C'mon, you know there's no possible way she could have beaten Delia. She deserved that trophy and much, much more.
    3DS Friend Code: 5155-3421-4718
    Friend Safari: Bug-Type (Butterfree, Volbeat, & Heracross)

Delia only won because she was the mother of the main character of the show.

Some of the other bikini girls in that ep looked MUCH better than Delia.

Gary's cheerleaders for one thing...

Well, Gary's cheerleaders did look good, and seeing Jessie in a bikini made me realize how hot she was, but my personal favorite in that episode will always be Delia.
    3DS Friend Code: 5155-3421-4718
    Friend Safari: Bug-Type (Butterfree, Volbeat, & Heracross)

I have never gotten to see this episode. Shame.

The dubbed one only aired on TV twice to my knowledge, it was never put on DVD either.

That would more than explain it, yeah.

Ho-oh Guest

hi
    i thought this episode was banned
    from ho-oh

The episode wasn't exactly banned. Alot got cut out when it was dubbed, and then they showed it once in America and never again. Me being English, means I haven't seen the japanese version or the dub. *sigh* oh well, i guess pics will have to do. unless someone knows where i can download it.
    Gamer, film fanatic, wannabe animator, concept artist and 3D environment artist, and general nerd

All contestshippers must go here. And if your not a contestshipper go here anyway.

I still have my copy of this when it was originally aired on Kids WB. There was no way I was going to miss it.

Well with DVD's coming maybe it will be on it, if so can't wait to see it again. Kind of reminds me of this Tenchi episode when there in space and they have to enter a contest to get money. Well I enjoyed this episode IMO, it was fun.

Probably the funniest and best episode Japan thought of. Too bad it got banned all because James got a set.

Cross over to the golden side...

credit goes to milotic111 for the awesome tc
    [IMG]http://i6.*******.com/243nwgm.jpg[/IMG]
    Say 'ello to ma little friend! (made by sapphireL, thanx baby!)

its really funny seeing james holding his clevege

im so jelous i couldnt watch it...i hate when they banned an episode where i live in the usa

merry christmas!

I think it was a great episode. It's one of my all-time favorite "Pokemon" episodes. By the way, as I recall one of the scenes from that episode, there was somthing I thought was unusial (besides the fake boobs that James had), ASH HAD MUSELES!!! He even looked really cool in those green swiming trunks. For a 10 year old kid, he sure knows how to exersise! After all, he wants to be the greatest Pokemon master that's out there.

You lot who've seen this are lucky, it never got aired in the UK and worse still, isn't on the Indigo League Box Set I recently got. Is there any way I can view this on the web?
    Brilliant news. Toonami UK have (finally) got around to showing Pokemon: Battle Frontier (Season 9). Starts Monday at 5pm.

James makes such a convincing girl if it wasn't for his voice and the fact that he's a boy also James' inflatable Clevage makes Misty look very flat chested

I kinda glad this was banned cuz i dont wanna c james w/ boobs:-P
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast